Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Do You Have A Dirty Mind? What Do You See In This Pic, Dolphins Or Naked People - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Have A Dirty Mind? What Do You See In This Pic, Dolphins Or Naked People (5508 Views)

She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? / 16 Innocent Photos That Can B Ruined By Your Dirty Mind / WORLD NAKED PEOPLE: Worldnaked..com | Celebrities Nude Photos + Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have A Dirty Mind? What Do You See In This Pic, Dolphins Or Naked People by kolaa007(m): 10:52am On Sep 30, 2016
Are you for real or you just following the crowd....

Tiny23:
Dolphins spotted
Re: Do You Have A Dirty Mind? What Do You See In This Pic, Dolphins Or Naked People by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 30, 2016
kolaa007:
Are you for real or you just following the crowd....

I saw the dolphins
Re: Do You Have A Dirty Mind? What Do You See In This Pic, Dolphins Or Naked People by kolaa007(m): 10:53am On Sep 30, 2016
o boy!!! i dey fear you so if i buy the dolphin you go chop am!!!!! IDONTBILIVIT shocked

K9blunt:

Hahahahhaahhah, abeg I never chop this morning. No make me gag
Re: Do You Have A Dirty Mind? What Do You See In This Pic, Dolphins Or Naked People by Nbote(m): 11:03am On Sep 30, 2016
My mind needs hypo sha.. D pesin wey draw am needs to visit a car wash
Re: Do You Have A Dirty Mind? What Do You See In This Pic, Dolphins Or Naked People by kolaa007(m): 11:05am On Sep 30, 2016
What about the people viewing the picture? what do we need to do?

Nbote:
My mind needs hypo sha.. D pesin wey draw am needs to visit a car wash
Re: Do You Have A Dirty Mind? What Do You See In This Pic, Dolphins Or Naked People by Nbote(m): 11:09am On Sep 30, 2016
kolaa007:
What about the people viewing the picture? what do we need to do?

Check into the nearest drycleaner...
Re: Do You Have A Dirty Mind? What Do You See In This Pic, Dolphins Or Naked People by kolaa007(m): 11:11am On Sep 30, 2016
To wash our eyes? or what do we need to dryclean?

Nbote:

Check into the nearest drycleaner...
Re: Do You Have A Dirty Mind? What Do You See In This Pic, Dolphins Or Naked People by metallisc(m): 11:34am On Sep 30, 2016
K9blunt:
Upon all the emphasis on the dolphins I no fit shake the sexual pictures....

Akantclean ma eyes with any thing as ma eyes have been replaced with sin..... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Dirty Mind? What Do You See In This Pic, Dolphins Or Naked People by AuroraB(f): 12:19pm On Sep 30, 2016
Where the dolphin(s) dey, Op sad angry
Re: Do You Have A Dirty Mind? What Do You See In This Pic, Dolphins Or Naked People by kolaa007(m): 12:23pm On Sep 30, 2016
ok here is a dolphin everybody can see grin.......abi una no see this one self dirty minded individuals...i shake my head for una... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

AuroraB:
Where the dolphin(s) dey, Op sad angry

Re: Do You Have A Dirty Mind? What Do You See In This Pic, Dolphins Or Naked People by AuroraB(f): 12:26pm On Sep 30, 2016
kolaa007:
ok here is a dolphin everybody can see grin.......abi una no see this one self dirty minded individuals...i shake my head for una... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Kip kwayet, son undecided
Re: Do You Have A Dirty Mind? What Do You See In This Pic, Dolphins Or Naked People by ceezarhh(m): 12:31pm On Sep 30, 2016
still can't see the dolphins....😀😀
Re: Do You Have A Dirty Mind? What Do You See In This Pic, Dolphins Or Naked People by kolaa007(m): 12:34pm On Sep 30, 2016
Yet another Dirty mind....Lord pls open their eyes...

ceezarhh:
still can't see the dolphins....😀😀
Re: Do You Have A Dirty Mind? What Do You See In This Pic, Dolphins Or Naked People by Idrismusty97(m): 3:55pm On Sep 30, 2016
I immediately saw both at the same time. That means my mind is balanced between dirty and clean.
Re: Do You Have A Dirty Mind? What Do You See In This Pic, Dolphins Or Naked People by kolaa007(m): 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2016
Mr man its not possible to see both at the same time which did you see first say the truth..... cool...we all know the one you saw first.....we are not TATA grin

Idrismusty97:
I immediately saw both at the same time. That means my mind is balanced between dirty and clean.
Re: Do You Have A Dirty Mind? What Do You See In This Pic, Dolphins Or Naked People by ceejayxy(m): 4:49pm On Sep 30, 2016
Despite all the effort i made to see dolphins..all i could see were unclad couples pressing..myguttermind
Re: Do You Have A Dirty Mind? What Do You See In This Pic, Dolphins Or Naked People by kolaa007(m): 6:18pm On Sep 30, 2016
Dont give up keep staring at the picture one day you will see the dolphins.....

ceejayxy:
Despite all the effort i made to see dolphins..all i could see were unclad couples pressing..myguttermind
Re: Do You Have A Dirty Mind? What Do You See In This Pic, Dolphins Or Naked People by kolaa007(m): 8:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
hope all those people that have not seen the dolphins have seen them?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Penis Size Linked To Finger Length / Romancelander!! Pls Am I At Fault With D Reply I Gave Her.... (pic) / delete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.