Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy (306246 Views)

Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" / My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? / If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by iamharkinwaley: 7:29pm On Nov 25, 2016
Antispexish Oya nau fire on guys dey H for update. .....

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Yinkey6(m): 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
Antispexish we dey wait for you. Bros.
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by antispexish(m): 9:15pm On Nov 25, 2016
Will continue tomorrow, sorry for the delay.
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by famopompy(m): 9:16am On Nov 26, 2016
antispexish:
Will continue tomorrow, sorry for the delay.

bro. tomorrow is here nao. pls start the update because I need to know what's up
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by antispexish(m): 11:58am On Nov 26, 2016
After walking aimlessly for a while , I decided to go into uzoma's hostel, I had a female course mate their and I decided to visit her so as to while away time, my plan was to make such I was back at mercy's place before 10pm, by 10pm, boys are not allowed to go into girls hostels. You should also be outside the hall, though you can stay in the external compound after 10pm.
Woe betide you if you are caught in the female hostel after 10pm, their will be imprints of your face on the buckets they used to fetch water while baffling naked outside.

The female course mate was around, and she was preparing eBa with okra soup. God loves me, despite my mis-waka, I always end up in the right place at the right time. As if she read my mind ,after welcoming me , she just asked me, "anti-suprise visit, will you eat eBa?, it's okra soup o!, you dey eat okra"
(for those who don't understand, eBa is the garri that is prepared with hot water and served with different kind of soup)

me: "even if I don't eat it , I will learn it today today"
coursemate: " okay o, so tell me if it's enough o, I don't waste food, it is small medium or big eba that you want"

me: " I want extra large"

coursemate: " see ya head, you visit me once and you want to finish a whole semester supply of garri at once!"

me: " sha do the size of the one you want, and since you don't like wasting food, always invite me so that your food will not waste"

coursemate: (laughing)" chopintin!, by the way, have you finished that our assignment"

me: (I get the drift that this eBa will not be served for nothing)," I've finished it since"

coursemate" you go need assist me o"

me: "no problem , I'll write it for you and help you submit it self"

course mate: (beaming with smile)" thank you anti-book, you just solved my problem for the day"

She did not know that my offer to write the assignment for her was based on the fact that I did not want to give her my own to copy, some people will just Copy you word for word, some are so dumb they will copy your matric number and name thinking it's part of the answer, it's better to be safe than sorry .

She served the eBa, I finished it under two minutes, she thought it was because I enjoyed it, she did not know I had to be somewhere pretty soon or the rest of the night will be bad for me.

After a while , I thanked her and left, on my way out, by the stair case, I saw uzoma's bedmate ekaite, (they share the same bunk). I was about walking on beside her when she said "hi".
This suprised me, this " I'm better than everyone else" girl has never looked at me, talk less of saying hi. I replied her with "hi" but did not stop my motion, then she said!

ekaite: "do you know if uzoma is with David"

me: " the propability of that occuring is quite high"

ekaite: (in a low voice, probably she did not want me to hear)" she will come back now and be claiming tired", (she now said in a normal voice)" please can you give a message to David for me"

me : "okay ,sure"(I was not sure I'll deliver the message, I Di not like her atall)

ekaite: " just tell him I want to see him 8pm sharp in my room tomorrow"
me: (this girl is rude sha)" ok"

pls keep the gist with ekaite in your mind, let me continue with my quest of finding nemo.......sorry, finding toke.

I got back to my hostel area, went to mercy's room , no one was their, went to the restaurant, did not see anyone familiar, was about accepting my faith, going to my hostsl to hug my bed, when all of a sudden saw mercy, David and toke coming outside my hostel and walking towards me.....

to be continued.......

13 Likes

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by antispexish(m): 1:06pm On Nov 26, 2016
Sometimes ehn, some feelings will just envelop you and you wunt be able to explain it, now I've seen toke, I'm elated , now Ive seen toke, im anticipating, now I've seen toke , what next!?

mercy: " you, you said you where going to your room"

me: " had to go help someone out"

toke: " where did you go , who did you go and help?"
(one who wants a girlfriend must cope with this sorts of questions, if she does not ask you such, better find another babe who will love you, If she asks you and you answer wrongly, well.........
Some girls will wait till they lie on your chest, their ear on your chest , then they will ask you some questions, if you heart beat changes rapidly or immediately, you are in trouble o!, let's get back to the story)

me: " I have assignment to submit tomorrow, went to arrange it"

toke: " arrange it with who?"

me : "my course mate "

toke : " male or female "

david: "haa an!, lawyer toke, you want to question him die?"

toke: (replying david)" he told her (pointING at mercy) that he will be in the hostel , that he was looking for me, me sef get assignment na, but Ive been in your room for 30 mins now and he was no where to be found"

me: " mercy, did you tell her I was looking for her"

mercy: " you came looking as if you did not see her, you will faint, what's wrong in telling your girlfriend that your boyfriend is looking for you o!

david: " where you sef go "

me: ***** hostel

mercy" haaaa ,anti!" (she figured I went to that hostel to look for toke)

David and toke: " what?"

mercy: "nothing"

me: (to change the subject)"toke, let's leave this guy's jare, let's go somewhere to talk"

Talk was the last thing on my mind, but my mind was already running riot, I ve seen toke, what next?, how do you carry your plans out. I did not plan this evening well , all my thought where on seeing my girlfriend , I Did not plan on what happens next after seeing her. first , I can't get her back into the hostel , it's past 10pm, secondly, I've not even kissed her before, how will I now initiate s*X when we have not even hugged for more than 2 seconds. but I have faith sha, something will happen, and something did happen!

mercy: " Go where, see!"( she brings out a party flier)

me: (collects it)" where you pick this one from"

mercy: (gave me a bad look ,snatches the flier back )" if you vex me , I wunt allow you go with us"

Who be us? I thought, I just hope toke is not part of us , cus if she is , I might scream!. moreover, I no get money to enter any club party talk less of buying drinks in the club.

me: (talking to toke)" are you going"

toke: " of cus, yes"

me: (yeee, I haf died tonight)

mercy: "I've got five tickets for the party, vip for that matter" so that is one of the reason we came to check on you and David, to see if you guys will go with us, the second reason is only known to toke"

me: " one, how only you take get five tickets, you done join club for school?, two, who dey carry una go the party? three, and most important , toke what's the second reason.

toke: (posing like girls used to do when she wants to form or take picture, you know that kind of posture where you will think they have some kind of leg deformity)" weave got tickets cus we are hot" (she and mercy did hi five)" and you told mercy that you wanted to do something crazy tonight"

me: " mercy, I did not tell you that I wanted to do something crazy na!"

mercy: " okay , do you want me to tell her what you really said , okay o, toke, anti said that he want to...."

me : "mercy!"

mercy: (laughing)" what! , I should not tell her again?

me: "just shut up"

toke: (hitting me playfully in the chest)" don't tell me friend to shut up"

mercy: "so are you coming or not, Ive arranged a ride for us"

me: " of cus I'm coming, one way or another I must c**m tonight"

Only David understood, and he busted with laughter, the girls did not grab it. We arranged to meet in an hours time so we can all leave together, the driver, who is the fifth guy and course mate of mercy,(actually he was toasting mercy) will pick us up.

I quickly went to take a bath, changed clothes and headed for the meeting point, one way or another, I still intend to have sex with toke, will I have my way? Let's see!

to be continued.......

12 Likes

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Young03(m): 1:48pm On Nov 26, 2016
woo kudos to u op
I am enjoying the story
it made me to forget the hunger way hold me

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Yinkey6(m): 4:05pm On Nov 26, 2016
I'm following.... antispexish

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Donkaz(m): 4:52pm On Nov 26, 2016
carry on anti!!
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by marcusagrippa(m): 5:07pm On Nov 26, 2016
Going by your funny and very descriptive narration, you go like aproko.

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Benten401(m): 5:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
Ride on.
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Gofwane(m): 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2016
That part the op said i must c*m really cracked me.
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by antispexish(m): 5:46pm On Nov 27, 2016
An hour later, we where all together at the meeting point, the car was ready, we all got it and headed for the party.

I'll digress a little here to give you some background about how things are during that time. In those days, yahoo boys are very very very few, so the girls eyes never really open yet. If you don't have money, it means you don't have money, simple. Your lack of money does not affect your social status much, it affects where you can go and enter, but it does not really have much effect on who you relate with. The babe's take you for who you are and not how much you have.
If you see a guy or girl with ride in school, there is a high propable that the ride belongs to his or her parents. Since the girls eyes have not been opened yet by money miss road yahoo boys, it was quite easy for boys like us to go out with girls who are beautiful and okay financially.

mercy and toke's parents are okay, not the super rich or very rich type, but they are able to provide their children with some extra cash , more cash than the average student. So while most student cook in their hostel , mercy and toke could afford to eat regularly at the most expensive restaurants and buka in and around campus.
I know mercy has accepted David's financial status, even when they go eat at those high end restaurants, she knows that she will have to sort the bill, she does not complain, in fact she is always encouraging such outings, as long as it will mean that she and David have more time together.
In my own case I'm not sure about toke, I've always been able to avoid a date that will cause us to spend much money, so I do not know if she fully understand my financial status, and if she has accepted it, up till the moment of going to the party, we have not talked about money issues , neither has she asked me for anything.

So these and other thoughts where in my mind when we got to the party, we were late anyway, the party was in full swing, lots of students where outside trying to get in and the organisers where not selling passes to just anyone again. I met some friends outside, they thought we were in the same shoe, that we were not going to enter the party , but where suprised when toke pulled my arms and we walked past the bouncers with no one stopping us.
The girls had finally located one of the organizers, saw that we had vip treatment, and had told the bouncers to allow us in.

I forgot to mention what the girls where wearing, well they were wearing almost nothing!, it's not the ranchy, ashy kind of unclothedness, but the sexy kind of dressing, you see skin,(toke and mercy have very good and clean skin, the type some butter children have) but you will still think they are well dressed. My friends where like "what!, anti is hanging out with these cool babe's!, how come?". They did not know it took some effort, time and patience, girls like mercy and toke don't just have friends anyhow.
since I've now told you about the girls dress code, I bet you can figure out my konji level by know, it has gone up again, toke's thighs where a sight to behold, expecially when those party lights move across it

Back to story, from the moment she pulled me, toke had her hands in mine till we got in, party was in full swing, but we had to wait for while, searching for a seat that can contain the five of us. We finally got to sit down, get in the groove and started moving our bodies small small.

The fifth guy, mercy's classmate who was trying to woo her,suddenly stood up , he later came back with a bottle of rum(don't know the name) and a bottle of wine(for the girls). He was accompanied by one of the hostesses with glasses, bottles of coke and bucket of Ice.

Wasere!,correct dude!, but also correct mumu!, you dey try impress girl wey don already turn you to driver, can't you see that she is closer to the guy(david) beside you!, one of her hands was practically gummed to one of David's laps, yet you thought you could pry those hands away by buying drinks (which she can afford anyway) for her and her friends, mumu of the highest order!

Well, what my own , it's a win win situation for me, toke might be too tipsy so she will feel free to get raunchy with me , or I might get drunk if all my plans tonight fails, whichever way it goes, tonight will not be boring.

We where still sitting down , moving to good good music when the DJ upped the tempo, first it was "thong song followed by a few mix I can't remember, then the DJ played some of sean Paul "duty rock" songs, by the time he played "get busy" me and mercy were already dancing, david was dancing too while toke was still sitting.
After a while, I decided to start my plan.

1. get her to dance with me then
2. get closer and closer until you are holding her
3. hold her tighter
4. kiss her neck , if no reaction then
5. kiss her on the lips then
6. do whatever your liver pushes you to do next.

All this plans depends on plan zero which was already underway , that is , get tipsy so you can have ginger and confidence or blame it on the alcohol if things don't turn out right.

As we were dancind, david grabbed mercy by the waist and she turned towards him, that was my cue to start my own plans. I took toke's hands, she protested that she did not want to dance, but I did not listen, I'll blame it on the alcohol if any of my actions turns to fight.
I pulled her up and started dancing with her, all her refusal to dance initially was all Shakara, she just wanted to be pushed. This was the beginning of my understanding that toke likes being wild, she likes crazy stuffs , but she likes to be pushed to do it and will only do it with those who will not judge her, all the crazy things she did that night would not have happened if her friends where not around and if it was not in the vip section of the club(which was dark anyway, either there light spoil or them purposely no switch am on , I don't know).

Stage one complete, we were dancing and drinking, we did cripwalk and swo, we also attempted galala but could not pull it off. We were laughing at each others attempt when the DJ played sean Pauls "baby boy", I just used the song to shift to stage two, that is getting closer.

As I moved closer, she just turned her back to me and moved her arse to my groin, "it seems me and this babe's are on the same wave length o!" I thought, we shall soon know sha. After a while, i stylishly turned her to face me, then pulled her close again, this time I was holding her waist. There was no negative response from her, she did not hold back, but she also did not hold me back.

We danced that way for a while, but since the songs where still in high tempo, we have to break up frequently.
I was still in stage two when mercy came and spoke to toke, I could not hear what they said cus of the music but I got to understand some minutes later, mercy asked toke if she will still drink more, toke said yes and few minutes later, mercy was back with 2 bottles of same wine they drank earlier. she gave toke one of the bottles and she went to sit on David's legs.(The fifth mumu guy is still thinking that buying more wine will get him the girl)

Toke signaled that we too should go and sit for a while, "oh lord,why!, when things are going to plan!

As a sharp guy, not wanting to lose the momentum, I decided to make another move, I sat down first, but instead of allowing toke to sit beside me, I guided her to sit on my laps, again to my suprise, no reaction, we are still on the same frequency.

like I said before, toke, though having her own mind(which she can exercise with dangerous efficiency at times)always like to be led, expecially when it comes to fun. as soon as mercy started moving on David's laps(she was moving to the music), she too started moving on my groin, it was during such movements that I made the grave mistake!.

I started thinking about s*x again, all the konji, all the sexual feelings came out, I tried and tried to suppress it , but junior would not listen, 20 seconds later it was near full length, bulging in my Trowsers and pushing against toke's tight mini skirt.
I noticed, I noticed she had noticed, I also noticed that she noticed that I noticed that she has noticed. We were on the same wave length, we had the same frequency, now I pray that we were listening to the same station o!

Stay tuned!

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Free101(m): 6:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
antispexish:

I noticed, I noticed she had noticed, I also noticed that she noticed that I noticed that she has noticed. We were on the same wave length, we had the same frequency, now I pray that we were listening to the same station o!

Wasere! I really like the way you construct that sentence!

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by shollytak(m): 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
Guy, I gbadun you
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by antispexish(m): 6:46pm On Nov 27, 2016
Free101:
thanks

5 Likes

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Yinkey6(m): 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2016
Free101:

grin
Free101:

2 Likes

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Gofwane(m): 9:41pm On Nov 27, 2016
Yeah op ma nigga, i'm feelin your long updates. Fire on!
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by famopompy(m): 10:10pm On Nov 27, 2016
baba carry on I beg. no stop here joo
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by TheAziz: 11:24am On Nov 28, 2016
i started reading this story today, brother abeg come anti- finish this story
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by lharstborn(m): 8:06pm On Nov 28, 2016
@ antispexish..please do the needful and post updates abeg, I stumbled across this post this evening and couldn't stop reading till I got to the last page.
Please mention me when you have posted new updates. Thanks
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by antispexish(m): 9:26pm On Nov 28, 2016
lharstborn:
@ antispexish..please do the needful and post updates abeg, I stumbled across this post this evening and couldn't stop reading till I got to the last page.
Please mention me when you have posted new updates. Thanks

sorry guys , I had typed some few posts, but I don't know how it got wiped off, but I'm retyping them anyway, hopefully by tomorrow I'll be able to post some again.
don't worry , tori still plenty, there are still a lot of things to touch, I'm sorry for the delay

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by antispexish(m): 9:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
TheAziz:
i started reading this story today, brother abeg come anti- finish this story
haha, will do so soon
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by mrgaga: 11:22am On Nov 29, 2016
Mr anti...I kept refreshing this page hoping to see more of your updates

carry go...really enjoying your story
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Taiofil(m): 4:36pm On Nov 29, 2016
Antibadestguy i dey feel you and i dey feel ur story jare. Antispexish the correct guy!grin

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by PrettyClare7(f): 3:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
anti op come and finish
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by antispexish(m): 6:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
To make matters worse, we both went rigid, I was expecting she will adjust, I think she was expecting ill adjust too. since junior had disconnected all communications with me and refused to heed any of my commands, there is no way I could adjust, the more I tried to shift back the more junior tried to make contact with her arse. So here we are, both of us not moving, tuning to statue.

After like 15 minutes , junior complied, but during that time she kept stealing glances at me, I had planted one solid smile on my face, so anytime she turned, it was that smile she was seeing, blast me with 2 million megawatts of electricity and that smile will not leave my face.

As junior complied , I decided to take matters in my hands, this situation is already embarrassing enough, I must see my project through or I must know why I could not finish it.
I signalled to toke to get up that we should go outside. she followed me outside and the following conversation ensued:

toke: " anti why did we come outside, it's cold here"

me : "to talk"

toke: " to talk about what, cant it wait?, anti you are the first person I've seen who comes to a party to talk"

me: " youll be suprised , my friends accused me of reading novel at parties"

toke: " tell me that's not true"

me: : " just joking, but give me five minutes ok , the noise was getting to my head, and I wanted to have some privacy with you, so you can hear what I say"

toke(raising her voice slighty)" privacy kini!, okay so what do you want to talk about"

me: "why are you like this a times sef you act as if we are not in a relationship"

toke: "me ke, it's you that's acting like that, times I don't even know what's wrong with you sef"

I did not understand what she was driving at but I kept focusing on the issue at hand
me : "I want to talk about what happened inside"

toke: "what happened inside?"

me : " about what happened between the two of us inside"

toke: " what happened between the two of us inside?"

me: (getting exasperated)" what happened between the two of us while we where sitting down na!

toke: (folding her arms under her boobs)"what happened between the two of us whole we where inside o!?

me : ( after taking deep breathe)" you turned me on"
toke : (looked at me and hissed) "mttssssswwww!"

"yeee!, it haf finished", shouted my brain, "you see your life, mtshw", hissed junior.

toke: "it did not happen between us, it happened only to you!(pointing at my chest) anti, see, I don't know what to say right now, if I say something hen! you might not like it, you have......."

me: "wait wait wait, I'm just telling you this because I wanted to tell you first, yes you turned me on, I wunt deny it , but that's what a girl in a relationship is supposed to do to her boyfriend, moreover, I'm supposed to try and turn you on too"

toke:" anti, you are weird"

me: (smiling)" that's why you like me na"(moving closer)

toke:" who told you I like you"

me: "you"(moving much closer)

toke: " when?"

me: " right now"

I moved closer to her, held her waist close, bent my head, and my lips made contact with her lips. Yes, I have sommoned up courage to kiss her.

She unfolded her arms quickly, 1, 2, 3, 4 seconds gone, no slap, no thunder and lightning for my face, no pushing away. Wow! The silence was so much that you could hear the crickets singing my name!

5,6,7 seconds gone and still no push from toke, "yippee, you Don do am" my brain shouted, "ope o, I'm finally going to do something other than passing out urine!" said junior. "Its not over yet" I silently told the two, "MAKE AM OVER SHARP SHARP!" they both shouted back.

Few seconds later, I pulled away slightly, smiled at her and said

me: " did I turn you on?"
toke: "oh my god"( she busted out laughing, she kept on laughing for like 10 seconds)
"****"(using my real name), "is that how to turn a girl on, is that how you want to turn me on"

me: " no,but it's a start, I just wanted you to be free with me, you went rigid when you realised what was happening inside"

toke" I did not go rigid, I'm not a small girl na"

me: "you are a small girl"(emphasising small with my hands)

toke: "I'm not a small girl stop it anti"

me: " we will know now" (I held her waist and bent my neck to kiss her again)

toke: " anti, people are already coming out, they will see us"
me: "okay, just a little kiss, we will continue later"
toke: "which later......."

I kissed her again and this time she responded, her response did not take long , neither did the kiss take long , why! because of what we heard next!

"anti-romance hahaha" I recognized that voice anywhere, the back of my neck stood up as turned and saw uzoma looking at the two of us!

say tuned............

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by PrettyClare7(f): 6:25pm On Nov 30, 2016
antispexish post=51519305)

"anti-romance hahaha" I recognized that voice anywhere, the back of my neck stood up as turned and saw uzoma looking at the two of us![/color:

say tuned............
lmao..this part got me cracking

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Yinkey6(m): 10:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
PrettyClare7:
grin
PrettyClare7:
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by famopompy(m): 7:25pm On Dec 01, 2016
Bro. where are you. pls update cos I am really enjoying the story
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by ayofimihan(m): 7:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
Antispexish I can see you're online.. Whatsup naa? Update this thing.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply)

The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories / Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.