Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy - Romance (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy (306186 Views)

Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" / My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? / If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by chuksp09(m): 12:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
sunshine46:
Ahn ahn,don't tell me u're jealous tongue
I am sure sirorubebe is waiting to see my reply. jealous ni...
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by chuksp09(m): 12:45pm On Jan 04, 2017
sirOrubebe:
tongue
Stop washing my aunty's head...
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by sirOrubebe: 1:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
chuksp09:

Stop washing my aunty's head...
Lol. I no know say U be her nephew o tongue
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by sirOrubebe: 1:46pm On Jan 04, 2017
sunshine46:

I trust that guy,he's got his eyes on you grin
Ayam telling you. grin
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by chidiogojessy(f): 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2017
[quote author=antispexish post=52427842]Guys, due to some personal issues, update will resume Monday evening. hope you have the best of weekends.
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by chidiogojessy(f): 1:53pm On Jan 04, 2017
antispexish:
Guys, due to some personal issues, update will resume Monday evening. hope you have the best of weekends.
tnk u antispexish, rili enjoyd d story. tho some parts got me seriously laffin. thx once again
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by XDaBOSS(m): 2:14pm On Jan 04, 2017
Antiwrngman.....hope u go update us sharp sharp...?? Cux no tym....as ur story de hot de go go so na 2 follow am as e de hot 2.....no delay....cux delay na dangerous guy....... cool
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 04, 2017
hmm anti, so this is how you've decided to expose me? Lol! just kidding. I no mind be toke sha o!
quite a great piece you have here. it took me days to finally catch up. keep it up and keep the updates coming.
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by antispexish(m): 5:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
Sorry guys, oga Don give me homework again, no update till tomorrow, just know that anytime I'm free , I type.

4 Likes

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Dontripsy(m): 6:23pm On Jan 04, 2017
*patiently waiting for the next update*
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by sirOrubebe: 7:32pm On Jan 04, 2017
Antispexish I need to see your oga. We get yarns...

4 Likes

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by djbasket(m): 8:19pm On Jan 04, 2017
antispexish:
Sorry guys, oga Don give me homework again, no update till tomorrow, just know that anytime I'm free , I type.
antihomework abeg give my your oga's address, i need to teach that man a lesson.

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by sammychimex(m): 9:12pm On Jan 04, 2017
wizzlyd:
Today is my birthday,guys show me some love

Wow just found my b.day mate. Am 2nd Jan also
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by wizzlyd(m): 10:02pm On Jan 04, 2017
sammychimex:

Wow just found my b.day mate. Am 2nd Jan also
happy Birthday bro wish u all d best in life

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by costal(m): 10:38pm On Jan 04, 2017
Anti bad guy,come complete am nah abeg mention me oo
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by ajaxtea(m): 12:48am On Jan 05, 2017
Uhmmmm nkan beee
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by jnichole(m): 6:23am On Jan 05, 2017
no more ghost mode anti i am watching you in ultra HD.nice piece of art Tuale to you

4 Likes

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by lhawarl1(m): 6:12pm On Jan 05, 2017
Finally am here. Ave been reading since yesterday, anti nice one oo, i dey enjoy your story,
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by antispexish(m): 10:37pm On Jan 05, 2017
episode 15: The fight

I was still dumbfounded for like the next 10 minutes after uzuma left, I don't know if it was the strong kiss she gave me or if it's what she is about to do that is confusing me, but after a while, I got myself.

I thought about the whole thing and I realised that the only way David or ekaite will know that i told uzoma about both of them is if uzoma tells them. The possibility of that happening Is almost zero, I don't think uzoma and her gang will have time for chit chat before bouncing on thier victims, and I also don't thing such talk will come up afterwards.

But to be on the safe side , I decided to seek ade out, it took me a while to know where he is, he was in the hostel, but I don't know which room, cus he was not in his room.
when i was finally able to locate the room, I knocked.

voice: " who be that" (the voice was like agbero voice with 15 years experience)

me: " I'm looking for ade"

voice " who you be"

me : " anti"

voice: " aunty?, which aunty you be?"

me : no....anti.......antispexish"(I was beggining to feel stupid talking to the door)

The door opened and ade came out, though I did not see any smoke, but the smell that came out when ade opened the door confirmed that they usually smoke weed in that room. The smell was so old and thick that I can argue that the amount of weed and cigarette smoked in the that room over time would have filled a petrol tanker to the brim.

ade: " wetin happen" (he was in no mood to talk, the other guys in the room where peeping to see my face)

me: " Bro, I wan see you"

ade: " any tin?"

me : " na small matter, I see uzoma today......."

ade: (cutting me)" go wait for my room no be here we go talk that one"

I went to Adès room, I sat on his bed, and one boy in the room looked at me and said

boy: "who you dey look for"

me : " ade"

boy: " e no dey"

me: " that is obvious na"

boy: " so why you come dey sidon for him bed"

me: " because I can sit down on his bed"

I don't know what's wrong with this hundred level boy, he is forming hard boy. to show him the power I have over ade's properties, I went to the TV, switched it on and started playing soccer on ps2.
Ade's room, though still in the same location, has recieved some Behind ups, there is now a small fridge, a full rug , and some few other things. also the number of boys in the room has reduced, no squatters allowed.
I don't know how ade keep arranging the same room year after year. Also I don't know why he is still on campus, he should have graduated long time ago , his excuse was that he has carryover. No one with carry over gets a room, talk less of the same room every year.

Ade came in, picked up the second pad and we started playing together.

Ade: " who tell you say I dey that room"

me: " the guy running the snooker board downstairs"

ade: " okay, but next time call me, if you like your life, never ever come that room again , you hear me so!"

That day was the last time I passed that hallway, talk less of passing in front of that door, talk less of knocking on that door.

I told ade about what happened between me and and u zoma and my fear that she is going to attack David.

ade:" the girl just dey wake up"

me: " but what of David, you no go help am" (he did not answer)"ok, wetin make I do if David finds out I told uzoma where to find him?"

ade: " what if he knows, what can he do to you?, if he wan fight you, fight am back ,abi you dey fear am"

me:" no, it's just that I don't want to be dragged into this issue"

ade: (who was now laughing)" who wan drag you enter wetin dey ground, who get time for you?, you be opia, last jew"

It was years later that he told me what he meant that night,(he said more than what is revealed above), but what he was trying to say is that even if I beg to be dragged in, nobody or group or gang will be happy to blend me, I will be a liability rather than an asset.

The only part I took from the whole thing he said is that I wunt be dragged into anything, as far as I don't misbehave or overdo, no one will have my time, and if someone tries to ride me, I should get in touch with him, if it's to beg or fight for me , he is ready, only if the fault is not deliberately committed by me. " sha no look for trouble" he said.

He ended that conversation by saying. " you no be wahala like David, I try teach am, but he no wan listen, he is on his own with uzoma, if the girl wan do am anything, she should go ahead, I go support her sef, the girl don suffer for that guy reach."

During our conversation, he went to the fridge and brought out a pack of Don Simon, we finished that one in record time cus it was cold, he brought out another one and we continued drinking it. I later got to know that it was the boy who asked me stupid questions earlier that is always buying the don Simon, in his effort to become strong man in school very quickly, he has turned to ade's maga. imagine a boy fresh out of secondary school already trying to feel among without feeling the ground first. If it had been public secondary school e go, e for better, the poor boy went to a private secondary school!.

When I left ade's room, it was late, i was drunk so i just starggered to my hostel and slept off. I even forgot to call toke or mercy. They told me their mind the next day, how they waited to hear from me or David. David did not call her, I was lucky to escape having to explain about David cus he called her about an hour before they saw me.

me: " so he is still alive" I thought but I asked "is he ok?"

mercy: " the silly guy has gone home without seeing me first"

me: "awww sowwy, so no more big teddy bear to cuddle you for a while inside this cold"

mercy: (both her and toke smiling) "my big adorable, loving sweet teddy bear will be back soon, thank you for your concern."

We gisted some more and I left them after eating with them.

The next day I fell sick, so I went home, did not come back to school until the next week, so at this point, I did not know what happened after uzoma left me, after she kissed me.

When i came back, i tried getting info, but saw no one until i went to see toke at night. I was in toke's room that night when i heard David's voice, talking to mercy. I went to the sitting room where they are, toke was behind me, coming out of the room too. The moment David saw me, he came towards me. I saw his hand turning into a fist and navigating towards me in slow motion, I was like the flash seeing things move slowly, he directed the fist towards my face, I saw the knuckles , I saw it coming closer and closer, getting bigger and bigger, it was when it connected to my jaw that I realised I was no flash. mercy and toke screamed at same time.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by hismerhill(m): 10:51pm On Jan 05, 2017
Tanx so much anti u really make sense...
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Davidhero(m): 11:12pm On Jan 05, 2017
This update got me lol... gringringringrin
Antispexish, i bet u can never forget that experience.
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by shankie: 11:32pm On Jan 05, 2017
Now David don Bleep up to attack u in front of mercy, he his abt to cast himself, cos he will av to explain why cause it and he should better pray u play along this time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 05, 2017
Anti-blackeye, sorry o. Well done.
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by sirOrubebe: 11:43pm On Jan 05, 2017
antispexish:
episode 15: The fight

ade: " okay, but next time call me, if you like your life, never ever come that room again , you hear me so!"

That day was the last time I passed that hallway, talk less of passing in front of that door, talk less of knocking on that door.

Meanwhile, Ade na the kind student we used to call "above the law". Dem full every Uni.

But what in blazes is wrong with David? Waiting patiently to see if you were able to crack his jaw open...

10 Likes

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by collitexnaira(m): 11:52pm On Jan 05, 2017
Yeeepa, David don tear anti jaw oo
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by chuksp09(m): 11:53pm On Jan 05, 2017
ahh ah, hope ur face is still intact anti? shocked
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by souljaboi51(m): 1:34am On Jan 06, 2017
lmaooooo anti jaw don shift o grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by MrMacinterchi1: 1:38am On Jan 06, 2017
well, anti-punch , i guess it is time to reply the long awaited punch we have been storing for that son-of-a-nut- cracker
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by costal(m): 11:13am On Jan 06, 2017
David no de try @ all, anti try teach am small lesson nah angry
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by damigreat(m): 11:34am On Jan 06, 2017
You are getting on my nerve, @anticoward. When will you own up to your manliness & fight back your adversaries with gusto? You don't become a man by accident, you become a man by choice. Be a man & give it back to David in his own coins. I hate selfish friends.

3 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (52) (Reply)

The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories / Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.