Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) - Agriculture (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) (191684 Views)

Organic Poultry Management For Beginners.. / Let's Discuss Organic Poultry Farming / Organic Poultry Growth Supplement That Works Like Magic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by Turks: 5:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
Buhhahahahahahahahahahahaahaahaha...
confluence:
@ ORGANICFOODS, you think your assertion is correct about more women entering the trade? lots of us are watching you in 3D , am only waiting for these your birds to enter 6-7 kg to kick start my own.
kudos to you sir, your boy from confluence state reporting
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by Turks: 5:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
We can supply you ma/sir. Kindly drop your number and I'll give you a ring.
Themmiee21:
Ok ,pardon me pls.
I am at alakuko, Lagos state. I am already in d business and have well doing 96 birds at present from chi but from day old and are now 8 was old but I want point of lays against January so as to meet a little percentage of demand of eggs after d festivals. Thank you in anticipation of your response.
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by bigomoh: 6:33pm On Nov 17, 2016
my broliers are 4weeks old and after i saw one of my birds develop a disjointed beak yesterday, i became worried, though he was active yesterday only for it to become docile today out of the group.

I decided to squeeze bitter leaf into their water to see whether things will pick up, and i intend going organic from here on in. Please i need advice to make sure im doing the right thing.

organicfoods:
meanwhile this thread has really fired a lot of people to go the miles...I must confess that we have more women ready to explore than men, it's really scary. Women are holding the recession on the scuffle without any delay....I doff my hat for all those powerful women doing this right now....pls kindly share your exploit to inspire others as God continues to bless the works of our hands.

Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by Themmiee21: 8:05pm On Nov 17, 2016
@ Turks what's d name of ur hatchery please?
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by Turks: 8:06pm On Nov 17, 2016
CHI ma'am. All vaccines and records available.
Themmiee21:
@ Turks what's d name of ur hatchery please?
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by Biimz: 3:03am On Nov 18, 2016
Hello House, any hatcheries around Abuja - Keffi axis.
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by organicfoods(m): 10:52pm On Nov 18, 2016
I am trying to augment their feeds with brewer waste....I am fermenting it with molasses. I will be checking to see the ratio of weight gain compared with previous record... If it's steady then we have a very good thing on our hands to save cost.

3 Likes

Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by organicfoods(m): 10:55pm On Nov 18, 2016
bigomoh:
my broliers are 4weeks old and after i saw one of my birds develop a disjointed beak yesterday, i became worried, though he was active yesterday only for it to become docile today out of the group.

I decided to squeeze bitter leaf into their water to see whether things will pick up, and i intend going organic from here on in. Please i need advice to make sure im doing the right thing.

Most defects will come up at 4 weeks...usually it's during formation and hatching stage...also a function of the parent stock.

1 Like

Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by deedii: 7:35pm On Nov 19, 2016
dont say so o, you have done wonderfully well. any plans to package the main organic items for sale?
organicfoods:
meanwhile this thread has really fired a lot of people to go the miles...I must confess that we have more women ready to explore than men, it's really scary. Women are holding the recession on the scuffle without any delay....I doff my hat for all those powerful women doing this right now....pls kindly share your exploit to inspire others as God continues to bless the works of our hands.
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by organicfoods(m): 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2016
Yes big plans are on the way for even larger production
deedii:
dont say so o, you have done wonderfully well. any plans to package the main organic items for sale?

1 Like

Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by jfkenny(m): 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2016
How are ur birds... Any pics
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by organicfoods(m): 8:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
jfkenny:
How are ur birds... Any pics
Very excellent. Will upload pix tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by marcodene2m: 7:59am On Nov 20, 2016
GM.
Pls can someone help me. I watched one of my broiler struggled to death dis morning. They are 4w3day(1.2kg average) today. Below is d colour of their poo

Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by organicfoods(m): 9:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
2.4kg in 7 weeks without any vaccines, synthetic vitamin and drugs

4 Likes

Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by deedii: 9:45pm On Nov 20, 2016
Eagerly waiting to see what you have in stock for us,
organicfoods:
Yes big plans are on the way for even larger production

1 Like

Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by Ummulkhair20(f): 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2016
organicfoods:

So true... these are just 2weeks n am following your steps. They are on ginger and garlic extract,tagiri(bitter melon),seaweed and fermented feed. No mortality.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by shakyriri: 10:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
Ummulkhair20:

So true... these are just 2weeks n am following your steps. They are on ginger and garlic extract,tagiri(bitter melon),seaweed and fermented feed. No mortality.
Kudos to u.pls you sourced your doc from which hatchery?
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by Ummulkhair20(f): 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2016
shakyriri:

Kudos to u.pls you sourced your doc from which hatchery?
Nastech... am a first timer. Don't even know the difference in hatchery. I just ordered and was given this. So far am glad to do this.

4 Likes

Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by DammyOlu123(m): 10:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
organicfoods:
2.4kg in 7 weeks without any vaccines, synthetic vitamin and drugs

I'm scared. Of these monsters. Look at the way it's looking at me!!! cry

Kudos. This is really mind-blowing.

5 Likes

Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by organicfoods(m): 11:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
Ummulkhair20:

Kudos to you...You are really doing great, I have a feeling your birds will even gain more weight than mine from the way you are going!

2 Likes

Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by shakyriri: 11:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
Ummulkhair20:

Nastech... am a first timer. Don't even know the difference in hatchery. I just ordered and was given this. So far am glad to do this.
Thanks for d prompt response.baraka lahu fihi

4 Likes

Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by organicfoods(m): 11:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
marcodene2m:
GM.
Pls can someone help me. I watched one of my broiler struggled to death dis morning. They are 4w3day(1.2kg average) today. Below is d colour of their poo
I think the sudden death syndrome is what you have just experienced. The chicken poo are ok...The first picture is usually expelled when stressed and/or after 10 poo. The second poo with white stain is sign of good health from within. You can read the thread and see what you can do organically to enhance their immune system. The beauty of organic production is to grow very healthy broilers inside out that can withstand diseases. When you give them Ginger, Garlic, (Tagiri Super a special product from me that has been fortified with Amino acid, LAB and fermented milk), Lacto bacillus and Special fruits Juice.... You can't go wrong lailai...Your chicks won't die of any diseases.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by Shemkaz09: 12:01am On Nov 21, 2016
Ummulkhair20:

kip it up

1 Like

Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by organicfoods(m): 12:26am On Nov 21, 2016
Weight after Seven weeks. Also augmenting their feed with fermented spent grain.
Highest weight = 2423g
Lowest weight = 1251g
Average weight = 1873g
Total weight = 89926g
Total numbers of birds = 48

1 Like

Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by kayo80(m): 3:00am On Nov 21, 2016
Ummulkhair20:

Please how much did you buy that scale?
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by Junki04(m): 3:00am On Nov 21, 2016
Ummulkhair20:

please drop your whatsapp number, need to ask few things
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by jfkenny(m): 3:03am On Nov 21, 2016
Daalu, pics of bitter lemon and sea weed..
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by Junki04(m): 3:32am On Nov 21, 2016
katchycouture:

Lol @50 children... Nice job organicfoods
Address abeg, for us wey dey lagos
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by Jswart: 9:02am On Nov 21, 2016
Please where can I get the tagiri and Lacto bacillus I'm in Portharcourt my birds have been having coccidiosis I want to switch to organic I don't want to use drugs again. How can I reach you. My email is jswart_ng@yahoo.com. Or 08083337656
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by Ummulkhair20(f): 9:17am On Nov 21, 2016
kayo80:

Please how much did you buy that scale?
I got it at #1800.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by Ummulkhair20(f): 9:21am On Nov 21, 2016
Junki04:

please drop your whatsapp number, need to ask few things
Pls why don't u send me a mail attached with your number. I will add you on whatsapp. nigrows.ng@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by Ummulkhair20(f): 9:23am On Nov 21, 2016
shakyriri:

Thanks for d prompt response.baraka lahu fihi
Amin. It's a pleasure.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (39) (Reply)

30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business / Catfish Farming: My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.