Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) - Agriculture (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) (191688 Views)

Organic Poultry Management For Beginners.. / Let's Discuss Organic Poultry Farming / Organic Poultry Growth Supplement That Works Like Magic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by shakyriri: 5:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
Turks:
LOL. Hijacked? Please define hijack
Turks ignore.i even politely chat him, asking reason for exiting the group.you don't wanna hear the lame reason abeg
People should be objective to learn and face reality

1 Like

Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by Turks: 6:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
Ok boss. Since he's chosen to be childish, we'll ignore him and forge ahead. Lol.
shakyriri:

Turks ignore.i even politely chat him, asking reason for exiting the group.you don't wanna hear the lame reason abeg
People should be objective to learn and face reality

2 Likes

Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by GenyEbere(f): 2:31am On Apr 27, 2017
Finally am done reading. The whatsapp link is hidden or so wants to join biko
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by GenyEbere(f): 2:35am On Apr 27, 2017
Turks your fb page is not found.
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by organicfoods(m): 8:51am On Apr 30, 2017
GenyEbere:
Finally am done reading. The whatsapp link is hidden or so wants to join biko
You can chat me up whatsapp... I will add you.
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by jfkenny(m): 3:55pm On May 02, 2017
What can be used organically as multivitamin.. (o
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by Turks: 6:16pm On May 02, 2017
Smoothie made from a blend of a number of fruits. Or just save yourself the stress and get your birds Sangrovit.
jfkenny:
What can be used organically as multivitamin.. (o

2 Likes

Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by jfkenny(m): 6:17pm On May 02, 2017
Turks:
Smoothie made from a blend of a number of fruits. Or just save yourself the stress and get your birds Sangrovit.
Sangrovit is how much..
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by Turks: 6:19pm On May 02, 2017
2500 for 50grams and it goes into 1k Litres of water.
jfkenny:

Sangrovit is how much..

1 Like

Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by jfkenny(m): 8:23pm On May 02, 2017
What exactly will it do, my birds ain't eating..
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by Turks: 8:32pm On May 02, 2017
It ain't magic sir. It'll heal the the gut of your birds.
jfkenny:
What exactly will it do, my birds ain't eating..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by jfkenny(m): 6:08pm On May 10, 2017
Turks:
It ain't magic sir. It'll heal the the gut of your birds.
Sangrovit is not in nnobi.. Bought drugs for
CRD anyway..
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by Turks: 1:47pm On May 29, 2017
All the best!
jfkenny:

Sangrovit is not in nnobi.. Bought drugs for
CRD anyway..
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by victormogg: 2:57pm On May 29, 2017
pls this is my number 08032321080 Add me in Organic group.Mr Sam
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by victormogg: 3:09pm On May 29, 2017
Pls this is my number 08032321080 add me in organic group
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by PROEME: 8:48pm On May 29, 2017
Plz add me 08064536579 to the organic group
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by victormogg: 1:27pm On May 30, 2017
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by Funjosh(m): 8:24am On May 31, 2017
Turks:
Remember to like our page www.facebook.com/AvianPlanet

Page not found embarassed
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by Turks: 8:29am On May 31, 2017
Search for PreemahAgro pls
Funjosh:

Page not found embarassed
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by Biralee(m): 8:24pm On May 31, 2017
Please
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by Biralee(m): 8:25pm On May 31, 2017
organicfoods:
Please
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by MrBONE2(m): 5:52pm On Jun 01, 2017
organicfoods:
Sorry for the little delay for our project. This project would be divided into three. The reason for this is because

1. I have some pullets that are already 8 weeks old purely raised with my organic system.

2. I will also like to start with day old pullets, this is to enable upstarter get the feel doing it from the scratch. As usual Turks the most reliable will do the supply.

3. I will want to use this medium to help farmers having difficulty with egg drop, sudden death issues that are always rampant with layers. Therfore I will be getting some spent layers and show you how to bring them back to life with this project.

So a lot in the pipe line... Promises to be the game changer in poultry production. Trust me!
kudos for the Good Job you re doing?Pls am rearing broiler,i use vital feed for them recently i notice that vital feed had reduce the quality of broiler finisher which i feed them with,the feed looks so dark such that they re passing black solid poo.i want to switch to Hybrid or TopFeed broiler finsher brand pls which did you sugest is the best among the two.
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by lowcostFarmer(m): 10:33pm On Jun 08, 2017
MrBONE2:
kudos for the Good Job you re doing?Pls am rearing broiler,i use vital feed for them recently i notice that vital feed had reduce the quality of broiler finisher which i feed them with,the feed looks so dark such that they re passing black solid poo.i want to switch to Hybrid or TopFeed broiler finsher brand pls which did you sugest is the best among the two.

U can't tell if the quality of a given feed type is poor just by visual inspection sir, black poo! If thier poo is firm 'solid' with the white patch(urate) visible then u have nothing to worry about, might be as a result of one of the feed constituents

1 Like

Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by crossblane1(m): 12:24am On Jun 09, 2017
pls help my broilers are not eating well and I am currently treating crd organily.I also introduced kerosene lantern to their cage today to help them eat at night but they are not eating.pls what should I do.they are over 5 weeks old.
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by MrBONE2(m): 4:58am On Jun 09, 2017
lowcostFarmer:

U can't tell if the quality of a given feed type is poor just by visual inspection sir, black poo! If thier poo is firm 'solid' with the white patch(urate) visible then u have nothing to worry about, might be as a result of one of the feed constituents
Thank you so much! Am greatful.
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by ritali: 9:55am On Jun 09, 2017
Very good
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by crossblane1(m): 6:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
organicfoods:

pls help my broilers are not eating well and I
am currently treating crd organily.I also introduced
kerosene lantern to their cage today to help
them eat at night but they are not eating.pls
what should I do.they are over 5 weeks old.
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by BeardedTraveler: 12:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
organicfoods:
Here we are....Organic Broilers Group. Drop your number to be added.

Is this group still active? If yes kindly add me 08117930288
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by Agrozenith: 2:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
crossblane1:

pls help my broilers are not eating well and I
am currently treating crd organily.I also introduced
kerosene lantern to their cage today to help
them eat at night but they are not eating.pls
what should I do.they are over 5 weeks old.

Have u used A-Z organic livestock supplement? Try it,work every well with faster growth and immunity builder.

Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by tasho105(m): 4:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
my 20 days old foreign turkeys are not growing.i feed them Rico gado with 21.5% crude protein.According to my research I realised they need like 28% cp.
Pls what can I add to the feed to boost the cp?
Thanks
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by crossblane1(m): 9:31pm On Jun 11, 2017
Agrozenith:

Have u used A-Z organic livestock supplement? Try it,work every well with faster growth and immunity builder.

how can I get it

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (39) (Reply)

30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business / Catfish Farming: My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.