Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,480 members, 7,826,811 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

She Refuses To Give Me Her Friend's Number - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Refuses To Give Me Her Friend's Number (1119 Views)

Please Is It Right For A Guy To Save His Girl Friend's Number By Her Name? / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened / If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Refuses To Give Me Her Friend's Number by marvelck: 10:30pm On Sep 30, 2016
Most girls don't like giving a guy any of her female friend's phone number. Some of them do so out of jealousy. Especially if she also has interest in the guy. She might give you a different reason for not giving you the number or promise to ask her friend first before giving you her number(which she might end up not doing). But if you check very well, you will realize she wants you to herself
Re: She Refuses To Give Me Her Friend's Number by Denuga002(m): 11:15pm On Sep 30, 2016
Why not walk straight up to her friend and request for her number.... Girls love confident guys
... Ftc for the first time
Re: She Refuses To Give Me Her Friend's Number by McBrooklyn(m): 11:20pm On Sep 30, 2016
Denuga002:
Why not walk straight up to her friend and request for her number.... Girls love confident guys
... Ftc for the first time

Lol, FTC on a thread that's not on FP yet . . . You need to wake up from your dreams Bruh cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Refuses To Give Me Her Friend's Number by firstking01(m): 11:23pm On Sep 30, 2016
undecided
Re: She Refuses To Give Me Her Friend's Number by McBrooklyn(m): 11:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

This Girls Boot Is Appealing- See Photo / . / 20 Hot Things That Turn Guys On Every Single Time[must SEE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.