Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,063 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit (32309 Views)

Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You / Medical Doctors, Atheism and Daily Evidence of Failed Prayers. / The Logical Fallacies Of Richard Dawkins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by Ranchhoddas: 2:10am On Oct 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

1. You have to present evidence that my signature once bore that .

2. Let's suppose my signature did , it is does not affect my argument . This is where the Tu quoque fallacy comes in - you just committed it.

This isn't about me. I am only trying to show that you are also guilty of your accusations. Your just have to show you are not. How I go about it is of no consequence.
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:12am On Oct 01, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
This isn't about me. I am only trying to show that you are also guilty of your accusations. Your just have to show you are not. How I go about it is of no consequence.

Evidence first bro . cool

3 Likes

Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by Ishilove: 7:25am On Oct 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
JackBizzle cheesy cheesy cheesy

This type of thread is above your level ooo . Go and open your dead threads with poorly reasoned out thoughts

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by Anas09: 7:51am On Oct 01, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Rebuked by whom?
You.
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by Anas09: 7:53am On Oct 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

He is a Christian though . I think he is simply confused .
A Christian (whether confused or not) who finds himself always taking side with ungosliness. Hmmm. undecided

1 Like

Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by Ranchhoddas: 8:11am On Oct 01, 2016
Anas09:

A Christian (whether confused or not) who finds himself always taking side with ungosliness. Hmmm. undecided
I only try to say things as they appear to me. The truth as I see it while always bearing in mind that I might be wrong.
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 01, 2016
ireneony:
There are better things to discuss about other than all these gibberish. Op i sense you still live under a comfortable roof..cos you have time to analyse everything

u romancelanders are very funny once a while you guys to come to the religious section
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by Anas09: 8:59am On Oct 01, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I only try to say things as they appear to me. The truth as I see it while always bearing in mind that I might be wrong.

And you always reasons with the ungodly. Things always appear to you like God is the enemy, and man has no blame whatsoever.

You subtly take side with satan by making it seem like the emminent Judgement of sins by God and punishment is too unfair to man. I never see you talk about the reaponsibilities of man. You seem to suggest that man shd be allowed to rebel, insult God, and still determine what his fate shd be.
Even as an earthly father, will you allow that in your house?

You are angry God created hellfire, even when its been pounded here over and over that God didn't create hell for man, that anyone who ends up there does that by choice, but you won't have any of that. To you God is so cruel to send an innocent man to such a place.
But here we are getting insulted, being called fools and deluded, we abandon our lives to bring Good news to you all, we are rebuffed and sometimes spat at, and the gospel is rejected. Yet you call God cruel for allowing man have his way.

It will be unjust for God to stop man from having his way and getting his just reward. Today i present before you life and dead, I ADVISE YOU TO CHOOSE LIFE THAT YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN MAY LIVE, FOR IF YOU CHIISE DEATH, YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN SHALL DIE.

you do the choosing, then enjoy what comes with it.

There are no middle grounds in this matter. In this world, some may decieve themselves by believing they are irreligious, so dont have to bother because theres no heaven or hell, (very hilarious), but the real truth is that, its either you are for God or for satan.

We are made to understand that outside of this world, the power of choice no long works. Where you choose while alive is where you'd go. Theres no place for those who didnt believe in God. For those who sympathised with satan and rejected the free gift of a new life, authmatically follow satan to the abode prepard for him as a reward for his rebellion.

What interests me the most in irreligiousity is that, anytime a discussion about God and satan comes up, the irreligious always takes the side of satan, you never see any of them stay clear or commend God for anything. Will such a one be considered irreligious?
If any man is without a religion, then he/she shd be neutral and unbiased, dont you think?

and i dont know what you consider as truth.

Without knowing what God has said about certain things, you indict Him every chance you get. You seem to think God is unjust in his dealings, but turn a blind eye to man's rebellion, maybe you do not consider man's activities rebellious?

A confused person doesnt only take a stand with one side of the devide, we know you are confused, if you are here and there at the same time, but that is hardly your case, you are always there, (Not that it matters anyways).

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 01, 2016
All the fallacies on your post are committed by both Christians and atheist alike, so I don't see your point.

1 Like

Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by winner01(m): 11:20am On Oct 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

How did this elude you? They claim they are embodiment of logical thinking . This proves they are not , there is no logical thinking when there are logical fallacies . You should know this na wink

Plaetton , Johnydon22 ilovetheline, JackBizzle, Kay17, AgentOfAllah, Ayomikun37 , hahn , sonOfLucifer , frank317 muskeeto , Decker , PastorAIO , ValentineMary , Pyrrho , braithwaite , dragonEmperor , theoneJabulani , lepasharon , cloudgoddess , ifenes , brigance , stephenmorris , thehomer , dalaman , Ranchhoddas , hoefullandlord , weah96 , CAPSLOCKED , lilbrown007 , Elohim1

Please no one should derail the thread .

Thank you .

Monitoring how things will turn out are : Winner01 , Richirich713, naijadeyhia scholar8200 , malvisguy212 , Muafrika2, Dejideji1 , truthman2012, Image123 , InesQor, Joshthefirst MrPresident1, gatiano sukkot, OLAADEGBU , vooks, UyiIredia , Jeromejnr, thoniameek, anas09, Tufanja, elantraceey, ceeted, Chidexter, lezz, analice107, bxcode, Topeakintola, Tellemall, Ishilove, Drefan2, Strawman, dazzle101, Dejideji1, Farmerforlife, 4evergod2, udysweet, Edelweiss44 , DeepSight

Atheists and logical fallacies are like 5 and 6 lol.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 01, 2016
grin grin grin Chai. Kingebukasblog the great copy paster. grin I was almost shocked at reading so much well planned jargon coming from you, but now I see, you just copied and pasted without acknowledging the source sef wink
http://www.conservapedia.com/Atheism_and_logical_fallacies

So you have nothing better to do again than to research arguments against atheist online, and I thought you were original. grin

4 Likes

Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:41am On Oct 01, 2016
Lennycool:
grin grin grin Chai. Kingebukasblog the great copy paster. grin I was almost shocked at reading so much well planned jargon coming from you, but now I see, you just copied and pasted without acknowledging the source sef wink
http://www.conservapedia.com/Atheism_and_logical_fallacies

So you have nothing better to do again than to research arguments against atheist online, and I thought you were original. grin

Jeez man it was obvious that it was modified copied content undecided .

I added my own logical fallacies - see logical fallacy 6 ,7 , 8 and 10

So I modified the article - I did not regurgitate cool
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Jeez man it was obvious that it was modified copied content undecided .

I added my own logical fallacies - see logical fallacy 6 ,7 , 8 and 10

So I modified the article - I did not regurgitate cool
So why was the source for some of the points not acknowledged, is that not intellectual thievery.

3 Likes

Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:47am On Oct 01, 2016
Lennycool:

So why was the source for some of the points not acknowledged, is that not intellectual thievery.

I already knew the logical fallacies . I just needed evidence , examples and quotes . Eg the quotes in italics .

I'll add the source as a reference . Thanks for reminding me cool
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I already knew the logical fallacies . I just needed evidence , examples and quotes . Eg the quotes in italics .

I'll add the source as a reference . Thanks for reminding me cool

Evidence, example and quotes my a$$, that's why you copied them word for word? grin I laff you

2 Likes

Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:55am On Oct 01, 2016
Lennycool:

Evidence, example and quotes my a$$, that's why you copied them word for word? grin I laff you

Your wahala too much . Should I modify someone's quotes undecided ? Or should modify the names of the sites and person's mentioned .

The point remains atheists are no logical thinkers , there is no logical thinking with logical fallacies .

I forgot the reductio ab absurdum(you guys have a wont for that) , appeal to majority(used to win arguments involving number of atheists in a country) and appeal to authority (used during arguments on evolution) .

But there is always a part 2 wink

2 Likes

Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by honourhim: 12:00pm On Oct 01, 2016
Anas09:

Don't mind that guy. He is confused. He is more an atheist than a Christian so don't waste your precious time on him. .
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:03pm On Oct 01, 2016
honourhim:

Don't mind that guy. He is confused. He is more an atheist than a Christian so don't waste your precious time on him. .

At some point he was thinking straight and then i don't know what happened after that . Or maybe he could be trolling smiley

1 Like

Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by Ranchhoddas: 12:23pm On Oct 01, 2016
Anas09:

And you always reasons with the ungodly. Things always appear to you like God is the enemy, and man has no blame whatsoever.

You subtly take side with satan by making it seem like the emminent Judgement of sins by God and punishment is too unfair to man. I never see you talk about the reaponsibilities of man. You seem to suggest that man shd be allowed to rebel, insult God, and still determine what his fate shd be.
Even as an earthly father, will you allow that in your house?

You are angry God created hellfire, even when its been pounded here over and over that God didn't create hell for man, that anyone who ends up there does that by choice, but you won't have any of that. To you God is so cruel to send an innocent man to such a place.
But here we are getting insulted, being called fools and deluded, we abandon our lives to bring Good news to you all, we are rebuffed and sometimes spat at, and the gospel is rejected. Yet you call God cruel for allowing man have his way.

It will be unjust for God to stop man from having his way and getting his just reward. Today i present before you life and dead, I ADVISE YOU TO CHOOSE LIFE THAT YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN MAY LIVE, FOR IF YOU CHIISE DEATH, YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN SHALL DIE.

you do the choosing, then enjoy what comes with it.

There are no middle grounds in this matter. In this world, some may decieve themselves by believing they are irreligious, so dont have to bother because theres no heaven or hell, (very hilarious), but the real truth is that, its either you are for God or for satan.

We are made to understand that outside of this world, the power of choice no long works. Where you choose while alive is where you'd go. Theres no place for those who didnt believe in God. For those who sympathised with satan and rejected the free gift of a new life, authmatically follow satan to the abode prepard for him as a reward for his rebellion.

What interests me the most in irreligiousity is that, anytime a discussion about God and satan comes up, the irreligious always takes the side of satan, you never see any of them stay clear or commend God for anything. Will such a one be considered irreligious?
If any man is without a religion, then he/she shd be neutral and unbiased, dont you think?

and i dont know what you consider as truth.

Without knowing what God has said about certain things, you indict Him every chance you get. You seem to think God is unjust in his dealings, but turn a blind eye to man's rebellion, maybe you do not consider man's activities rebellious?

A confused person doesnt only take a stand with one side of the devide, we know you are confused, if you are here and there at the same time, but that is hardly your case, you are always there, (Not that it matters anyways).
Once again I am left speechless.

1 Like

Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by Ranchhoddas: 12:25pm On Oct 01, 2016
honourhim:

The haters have arrived. Hi hater!

1 Like

Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:31pm On Oct 01, 2016
Lennycool:
All the fallacies on your post are committed by both Christians and atheist alike, so I don't see your point.

Most atheists always claim they are logical thinkers , well there is no logical thinking with logical fallacies undecided .
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by Anas09: 12:48pm On Oct 01, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Once again I am left speechless.

Why, izit because am right? I've been watching your subtlity.
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by raphieMontella: 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

None wink
christians and logical fallacies bruh...

Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by raphieMontella: 2:16pm On Oct 01, 2016
honourhim:

so because ranchhoddas wants the truth...which you know you dont have...he has become confused and ''not worthy'' of your so called ''precious time''
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by Ranchhoddas: 2:24pm On Oct 01, 2016
Anas09:

Why, izit because am right? I've been watching your subtlity.
Lol. Keep watching.
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:28pm On Oct 01, 2016
raphieMontella:

christians and logical fallacies bruh...

The thread is about atheists and logical fallacies .
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:00pm On Oct 01, 2016
cool cool cool
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by Jeromejnr(m): 8:34pm On Oct 01, 2016
Interesting!
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by hopefulLandlord: 9:00pm On Oct 01, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Lol. Keep watching.

Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by Ranchhoddas: 10:00pm On Oct 01, 2016
[quote author=hopefulLandlord post=49836903][/quote] Why you dey laugh. You wan put me for trouble?
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by hopefulLandlord: 10:19pm On Oct 01, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Why you dey laugh. You wan put me for trouble?

Hehehehehehehehe, your neutrality just annoys those guys and its funny to me grin
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:51am On Oct 02, 2016
Atheism and logical fallacies though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p / Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos / What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Church? Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.