Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,275 members, 7,957,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:36 PM

Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit (32856 Views)

Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You / Medical Doctors, Atheism and Daily Evidence of Failed Prayers. / The Logical Fallacies Of Richard Dawkins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:51pm On Oct 02, 2016
JackBizzle:

That is why I said "hardly".

The levels of groupthink between atheists and christians are different.

Christians
-eat grass because of their pastors. GROUPTHINK; OUR PASTOR IS ALWAYS RIGHT
-ostracize those who leave the church. GROUPTHINK; UNBELIEVERS ARE EVIL.

You habitual liar !

cheesy cheesy
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by AsoRockz01(m): 2:59pm On Oct 02, 2016
Funkymetahuman. You will sit in your father's House and be forming atheist. I have checked well and I didn't see your comment. You Don see argument Run. Come and defend what you believe in. Fake atheist.
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:59pm On Oct 02, 2016
JackBizzle:

Have you seen or spoken to God?

If not, please keep quiet......your God is imaginary

Brilliant reasoning brother . cool
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by FunkyMetahuman: 3:08pm On Oct 02, 2016
[s]
AsoRockz01:
Funkymetahuman. You will sit in your father's House and be forming atheist. I have checked well and I didn't see your comment. You Don see argument Run. Come and defend what you believe in. Fake atheist.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by MrCEO69(m): 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2016
JackBizzle:

You do realise that as a christian you have no moral standing to complain about groupthink! Your whole religion relies on it!

Hey bro, i tot atheism isn't a religion, so why v group. What do u guys discuss abt? There isn't any need of iron sharpenth iron here, in ur case, every one for them sef. That is how atheism should be. U guys shouldn't even be talking to each other abt it. Just do ur thing nd they do theirs. What is their to even discuss. U blive in nothing now... Guy happy Sunday.
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by Youpele52: 3:17pm On Oct 02, 2016
Thanks for posting this KingEbukasBlog

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by femarse: 3:26pm On Oct 02, 2016
for the majority of the foolish boys and girls in the house that believe there is no God ....they are boys and girls because they lack knowledge hence they cant be call ladies and gentle men or rather man and woman

firstly its not new or strange or lie that there is witchcraft an wizard men make incantation and things happen , they call for rain and it rained they can send a bird to kill u in your dream (not nollywood movie) they can make money rituals and yahoo boys have used them extensively to aid their scamming of the white man and it has worked for them and its still working. u can try it too
now the logic is when they do this things they mix leaves and red oil and other silly things together and make a incantation (a call to some only God knows ) and it work and all the silly boys and girls here knows that this is true ( well they can deny) the point is when they make this incantation something both we can not all see answer them something somewhere we dont all know answer them which proves there is more than meet the eyes whatever it is that answer is beyond our physical understanding therefore prooving the existence of God with your little nigerian university physics and chemistry that can not even make a car is not only foolish but stupid (ooo u are waiting for the white man to do that for you because u have got no brain of yours )its only logical to believe there is God the christians has only say theires is superior that is what should have been the bone of contention not the denial that it doesnt exist in the first place

how have you change your surroundings with youe foolish belief that there is no God? how many people have started following you?
if someone can come here some two thousand years ago and billions still believe in it what have you to loose to also share in the faith
come to think of it the desire to satisfy your human greed is the only reason you are shying away from any sorth of faith
the desire to enjoy yourself in the highest possibly way without feeling any guilt in the process be it good or bad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by raphieMontella: 3:42pm On Oct 02, 2016
WORLDPEACE:
The point is, how is Atheism better?
how is christianity better?
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by raphieMontella: 3:42pm On Oct 02, 2016
Kgdavid:

don't refuse to understand me.

I already told you, you would probably disagree about whether or not my evidence would be evidence to you, which is why i said that subjectively, what i consider to be evidence of God is absolutely veracious.

so repeating this worn out line of my car exists because i feel it , etc, is really not applicable nor relevant here. Besides, can you feel, see, touch or smell atoms with any of your five senses? In order to perceive microbes, we must apply a different set of senses i.e a microscope. This should at least tell you that you should open your mind to the possibility of there being other ways of perceiving things.
are you kidding me?
Microbes are physical...
Spiritual is not...no testable proof..
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by raphieMontella: 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2016
khalhokage:
The distance between Egypt and Israel is about 613 Km but it took Moses and the Israelites 40yrs to complete their journey. Possibly, each day they only walked 43 meters. I wish Moses was alive to explain this kind of laziness.
them been de wait for manna
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by raphieMontella: 3:45pm On Oct 02, 2016
Kgdavid:

1. That is the fallacy of composition. That logic can prove some objective beliefs does not mean it can be applied to prove all. When it comes to atheism, logic tells us that life must have started somewhere and that all things must come from something or someone. Logic also makes us realize that for the preceding principle to be true then we need to ask where the source came from. For which we have no simple answer. Logic then leads us to conclude that the truth must be something beyond the realm of known logical non-spiritual realities. Thus belief in the supernatural is entirely logical.
logic and faith...incompactible...
Superrnatural is not logical...it can never be logical
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by femarse: 3:48pm On Oct 02, 2016
raphieMontella:

are you kidding me?
Microbes are physical...

atoms are physical snap one with your phone and let see (u can not even see the physical ameoba by your wide open blind eyes)
the point is open your mind dont close it and say it is not possible otherwise u wont be flying airplane today because going by your close mind it is not possible
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by JackBizzle: 3:48pm On Oct 02, 2016
femarse:
for the majority of the foolish boys and girls in the house that believe there is no God ....they are boys and girls because they lack knowledge hence they cant be call ladies and gentle men or rather man and woman

firstly its not new or strange or lie that there is witchcraft an wizard men make incantation and things happen , they call for rain and it rained they can send a bird to kill u in your dream (not nollywood movie) they can make money rituals and yahoo boys have used them extensively to aid their scamming of the white man and it has worked for them and its still working. u can try it too
now the logic is when they do this things they mix leaves and red oil and other silly things together and make a incantation (a call to some only God knows ) and it work and all the silly boys and girls here knows that this is true ( well they can deny) the point is when they make this incantation something both we can not all see answer them something somewhere we dont all know answer them which proves there is more than meet the eyes whatever it is that answer is beyond our physical understanding therefore prooving the existence of God with your little nigerian university physics and chemistry that can not even make a car is not only foolish but stupid (ooo u are waiting for the white man to do that for you because u have got no brain of yours )its only logical to believe there is God the christians has only say theires is superior that is what should have been the bone of contention not the denial that it doesnt exist in the first place

how have you change your surroundings with youe foolish belief that there is no God? how many people have started following you?
if someone can come here some two thousand years ago and billions still believe in it what have you to loose to also share in the faith
come to think of it the desire to satisfy your human greed is the only reason you are shying away from any sorth of faith
the desire to enjoy yourself in the highest possibly way without feeling any guilt in the process be it good or bad

Do you honestly believe that the people who don't believe in your God just want to sin without remorse?

Are christians the only good people?

Learn to accept other peoples philosophy or beliefs. Let God defend himself from those that do not believe in him.

Witches and wizards? Are you still a small boy/girl? Harry Potter?

1 Like

Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:54pm On Oct 02, 2016
raphieMontella:

logic and faith...incompactible...
Superrnatural is not logical...it can never be logical

How is the supernatural illogical ?
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by femarse: 3:55pm On Oct 02, 2016
JackBizzle:

Do you honestly believe that the people who don't believe in your God just want to sin without remorse?

Are christians the only good people?

Learn to accept other peoples philosophy or beliefs. Let God defend himself from those that do not believe in him.

Witches and wizards? Are you still a small boy/girl? Harry Potter?

i cant argue with you because u are born in 1996 if u were born in 1985 -- 1989 u would have experience first hand witches and wizard and not harry potter the one u grew to watch on tv
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by raphieMontella: 4:03pm On Oct 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Its all folklore . This should help : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tooth_fairy

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genesis_creation_myth
happy?

Have you perused through numerous threads concerned with the testimonies of Christians who were once atheists ? People are having their doubts cleared through personal experiences , some people (deists) don't actually need it .
you do know christianity also loses converts right?
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by raphieMontella: 4:03pm On Oct 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Atheists own many accounts

Take a look at this

https://www.nairaland.com/3299206/exposed-truthman83-lied-deceived-nairalanders
dont forget christians too...
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by raphieMontella: 4:04pm On Oct 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

no proof..(testable)
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by neocortex: 4:04pm On Oct 02, 2016
Kgdavid:

It is simple. Read me well.the pattern I spoke of would only be circular without belief in the supernatural. My belief in the supernatural leads me to a belief in the creator.

You say all things may have come from many things, well these many things would have had to come from something or someone.

How is it logical to think that all things could have come from nothing at all? Is it there a single example of a case in nature where things have come from nothing? To believe that something can come from nothing, then you my friend, are a believer in the supernatural already

Belief in the supernatural is based on your assumption cannot have come
from nothing, that there must have been a creator.
But the problem with this view is that you can't stop there, that intelligent
creator couldn't also have always existed it must have sprung from something
else, so you end up with infinite creators.

And if you claim that the "creator" have always existed , then the universe
itself could always have been in existence.
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by raphieMontella: 4:06pm On Oct 02, 2016
femarse:

atoms are physical snap one with your phone and let see (u can not even see the physical ameoba by your wide open blind eyes)
the point is open your mind dont close it and say it is not possible otherwise u wont be flying airplane today because going by your close mind it is not possible
atoms are not physical...
Magnetic force not physical...
Gravity not physical...
They are all supernatural phenomenom...well done...
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:08pm On Oct 02, 2016
raphieMontella:

no proof..(testable)

Is this a joke ?

Do you know what something being logical means ?

Is the Big Bang Theory testable ? With your own logic , the big bang is illogical .
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by piagetskinner(m): 4:16pm On Oct 02, 2016
They try to prove a point aNd end up being foolish
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by JackBizzle: 4:18pm On Oct 02, 2016
femarse:

i cant argue with you because u are born in 1996 if u were born in 1985 -- 1989 u would have experience first hand witches and wizard and not harry potter the one u grew to watch on tv

And with that comment, you have destroyed your credibility

I'm far older than you think I am.

Also, age does not matter in the case. Did witches and wizards runaway from Nigeria before 1990? lol.

There are no witches and wizards.
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by JackBizzle: 4:20pm On Oct 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

lol.....

How can supernatural even make sense?

We have the natural, which is everything. What what is outside everything?
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:32pm On Oct 02, 2016
JackBizzle:

lol.....

How can supernatural even make sense?

We have the natural, which is everything. What what is outside everything?

If you are absolutely certain of the emboldened text , then you should provide proof .

Na wa for una , all these conclusions una dey give are conjectures and suppositions .
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by NobleG1(m): 4:33pm On Oct 02, 2016
10 Reasons for Human to Leave Religion Behind

Read this: http://listverse.com/2013/03/23/10-reasons-for-man-to-leave-religion-behind/
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by Kgdavid(m): 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2016
raphieMontella:

are you kidding me?
Microbes are physical...

No testable proof by means known to science is what you ought to have said. Years ago there was no way to test the existence of gravity but logic led Newton to its discovery. And right now it can lead us to conclusions which can be relied upon in the absence of so called testable proof
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by Kgdavid(m): 4:52pm On Oct 02, 2016
neocortex:

Belief in the supernatural is based on your assumption cannot have come
from nothing, that there must have been a creator.
But the problem with this view is that you can't stop there, that intelligent
creator couldn't also have always existed it must have sprung from something
else, so you end up with infinite creators.

And if you claim that the "creator" have always existed , then the universe
itself could always have been in existence.

If you believe that the universe came from nothing then you automatically are acknowledging the possibility of processes beyond our current understanding of nature and science. This is the definition of supernatural and you are therefore a believer in the supernatural. Thats my point
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by neocortex: 5:07pm On Oct 02, 2016
Kgdavid:

If you believe that the universe came from nothing then you automatically are acknowledging the possibility of processes beyond our current understanding of nature and science. This is the definition of supernatural and you are therefore a believer in the supernatural. Thats my point

Well, the beginning of the universe have been shrouded in mystery,
but that doesn't give room for a "talking,loving and hating god
phenomenon" as that is pure conjecture.

Mind you our current understanding may be limited but no one can claim
that we have reached the limit of our advancement in knowledge, hence the
"supernatural" is just a mere tag for "we don't know , therefore it is beyond us"
it is not a thing with agenda as being peddled by theist.

I find your view with regard to the "supernatural" as being somewhat relaxed
because to theists , it isn't just a possibility it is a reality of powerful and intelligent
beings.
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by femarse: 5:09pm On Oct 02, 2016
JackBizzle:

And with that comment, you have destroyed your credibility

I'm far older than you think I am.

Also, age does not matter in the case. Did witches and wizards runaway from Nigeria before 1990? lol.

There are no witches and wizards.

lol
u are older but it's a pity u grew up learning nothing along the way ,having no life experience whatsoever ( zombie kid of the 80s) cos if you do you can't live in Nigeria born at that 80s i mention and join this little boys and girls that grows up in the internet of things to say that God does not exist

well by the year 2000 civilization has almost turn everything upside down so those born in the early 90s upward only get matured in the 2000s where there is almost no show again other than Internet of things
if you are truly older you will know that one too but u don't know cos why u count your age you still s boy
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:27am On Oct 03, 2016
Nice thread cool
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Why are you all over this thread bikonu .

Lol the nigga JackBizzle is bloody pained,
u know nothing hurts like the truth, seeing all ur unbelief reduced to ash before thou very eyes has got to hurt, let's pray for his Soul.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church / Apostle Suleman ‘Considering’ Standing As Omoyele Sowore’s Surety / 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.