Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit (32287 Views)

Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You / Medical Doctors, Atheism and Daily Evidence of Failed Prayers. / The Logical Fallacies Of Richard Dawkins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by JackBizzle: 5:04pm On Oct 03, 2016
ChykePryor:

Lol the nigga JackBizzle is bloody pained,
u know nothing hurts like the truth, seeing all ur unbelief reduced to ash before thou very eyes has got to hurt, let's pray for his Soul.

I'm suspecting this moniker. Too many random christian haters nowadays.

What is your true name oh deceiver! The power of Jackbizzle compels you!
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by piagetskinner(m): 8:42pm On Oct 03, 2016
It is a fool that says in his heart there is no God

Psalm 14:1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by Ifeann(f): 12:49am On Oct 04, 2016
Proffdada:
Abeg where is Ifeann?
She can spice up the thread grin

atheists bore me. how can i change the minds of people who insist that they are descendants of apes. i mean, dude, where do i start from.
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by JackBizzle: 1:45am On Oct 04, 2016
piagetskinner:
It is a fool that says in his heart there is no God

Psalm 14:1

Any fool can quote the bible without thinking.

1 Like

Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by JackBizzle: 1:45am On Oct 04, 2016
Ifeann:

atheists bore me. how can i change the minds of people who insist that they are descendants of apes. i mean, dude, where do i start from.

There are millions of christians who believe in evolution.

1 Like

Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by Luckymay(f): 6:55am On Oct 04, 2016
femarse:
for the majority of the foolish boys and girls in the house that believe there is no God ....they are boys and girls because they lack knowledge hence they cant be call ladies and gentle men or rather man and woman

firstly its not new or strange or lie that there is witchcraft an wizard men make incantation and things happen , they call for rain and it rained they can send a bird to kill u in your dream (not nollywood movie) they can make money rituals and yahoo boys have used them extensively to aid their scamming of the white man and it has worked for them and its still working. u can try it too
now the logic is when they do this things they mix leaves and red oil and other silly things together and make a incantation (a call to some only God knows ) and it work and all the silly boys and girls here knows that this is true ( well they can deny) the point is when they make this incantation something both we can not all see answer them something somewhere we dont all know answer them which proves there is more than meet the eyes whatever it is that answer is beyond our physical understanding therefore prooving the existence of God with your little nigerian university physics and chemistry that can not even make a car is not only foolish but stupid (ooo u are waiting for the white man to do that for you because u have got no brain of yours )its only logical to believe there is God the christians has only say theires is superior that is what should have been the bone of contention not the denial that it doesnt exist in the first place

how have you change your surroundings with youe foolish belief that there is no God? how many people have started following you?
if someone can come here some two thousand years ago and billions still believe in it what have you to loose to also share in the faith
come to think of it the desire to satisfy your human greed is the only reason you are shying away from any sorth of faith
the desire to enjoy yourself in the highest possibly way without feeling any guilt in the process be it good or bad
If you don't believe in your Nigerian physics and chemistry (which cannot produce cars) which I'm sure was written by the whites (same white you are trying to ridicule with your assertions), how then do you believe in the Bible from which you derive your faith. Or was the Bible written by "God" and sent to you via vision..?
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by promise101: 7:04am On Oct 04, 2016
Luckymay:

If you don't believe in your Nigerian physics and chemistry (which cannot produce cars) which I'm sure was written by the whites (same white you are trying to ridicule with your assertions), how then do you believe in the Bible from which you derive your faith. Or was the Bible written by "God" and sent to you via vision..?
Even if it were written by God and sent to her via vision. Would you still believe it??

If no, they go and sleep!!
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by Luckymay(f): 7:11am On Oct 04, 2016
promise101:

Even if it were written by God and sent to her via vision. Would you still believe it??

If no, they go and sleep!!

Maybe I would have given belief a thought.
And who sleeps by 7am anyways?
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by Ranchhoddas: 7:26am On Oct 04, 2016
Ifeann:

Islam is way more boring.
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by piagetskinner(m): 10:30am On Oct 04, 2016
JackBizzle:

Any fool can quote the bible without thinking.

Thats what the Bible says.. I didn't say it...and if ure trying to insult me by that implied statement, then ure a bigger fool without boundaries

U will do well to acknowledge his existence...

1 Like

Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:57am On Oct 04, 2016
JackBizzle:

There are millions of christians who believe in evolution.

Do you believe in evolution
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by JackBizzle: 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Do you believe in evolution

EVOLUTION IS FACT, BRAH!!!
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by JackBizzle: 7:07pm On Oct 04, 2016
piagetskinner:

Thats what the Bible says.. I didn't say it...and if ure trying to insult me by that implied statement, then ure a bigger fool without boundaries

U will do well to acknowledge his existence...

Park well, joh!
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by femarse: 7:40am On Oct 05, 2016
Luckymay:

well the same physics and chemistry has been used extensively by the white to produce cars which u have driven yourself times without numbers
so pls stop comparing that nonsense your nigeria university teach you with that of the white
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:32pm On Oct 18, 2016
grin grin
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:02pm On Oct 19, 2016
JackBizzle

cheesy
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:49am On Oct 26, 2016
True
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by JackBizzle: 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Islam is way more boring.

No.....Islam is more interesting than atheism.

Whats not to entertain? A prophet with over ten wives? Jihad over 4 different continents? A prophet that flies into heaven with a winged horse?

Super story x5!!!
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:19pm On Nov 16, 2016
In case you missed people , atheism is illogical
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by rhektor(m): 9:21pm On Nov 16, 2016
JackBizzle:

Projection fallacy- pushing your own failed arguments on your opponent.

Christians like you only believe in God because there is no evidence to prove otherwise.

Have you any evidence against that? If you do please present it if not then stop ranting
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by rhektor(m): 9:27pm On Nov 16, 2016
JackBizzle:

So all atheists are now scientists that support abiogenesis?

Most atheist concede that they do not even know how the first life came about.

My guy, stop lying. Are you lie mohammed?

You just committed another fallacy, who are you sef? undecided
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by JackBizzle: 1:24pm On Nov 17, 2016
rhektor:

You just committed another fallacy, who are you sef? undecided

undecided

Check yourself before you wreck(tor) yourself
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by JackBizzle: 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2016
rhektor:

Have you any evidence against that? If you do please present it if not then stop ranting

Evidence against what?
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:30pm On Nov 17, 2016
JackBizzle:

Evidence against what?

Can't you see it undecided
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by KingEbukaNaija: 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2016
angry angry angry
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by KingEbukaNaija: 10:32am On Dec 15, 2016
Atheists are no logical thinkers ! How can they be ? When atheism has devastating effects on the brain undecided
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by KingEbukaNaija: 11:13am On Dec 15, 2016
There is no logical thinking with atheism .
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:07am On Feb 20, 2017
Fallacies here and there
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by JackBizzle: 8:05am On Feb 20, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
Fallacies here and there

You were destroyed on the logic of God being infinite
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:09am On Feb 20, 2017
JackBizzle:

You were destroyed on the logic of God being infinite

What ?! grin

Go back and post your rebuttal my dear friend .
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
Sound it !
Re: Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:27pm On Jun 23, 2017
more contributions please .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Christainity Is The Largest Religion In Nigeria- 2014 Statistics / Pastor Iginla Donates House To A Woman Living Under Tree (PIC) / PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.