Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

why do girls kiss and tell? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / why do girls kiss and tell? (1544 Views)

See This Hot Lady’s Photo And Tell Us What You Will Do To Her (Men Only) / Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) / Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

why do girls kiss and tell? by SeunWedsLinda(m): 8:41am On Feb 22, 2017
Got this friend's girlfriend who's been crushing on me. She's always wanted to come to my house but because I've never wanted to spoil this relationship with my friend, I've declined her visiting advances. Just yesterday she came on her own. Successfully seduced me and no thanks to little J, we had a quickie. This biatch went and told the boyfriend saying her conscience was beginning to judge her. I've denied having anything to do with her tho. And I'm still lost on what to do. I know this dude wouldn't stop at nothing to find out the truth. God help me!
I won't do again.

Guys how do I get out of this mess?
Re: why do girls kiss and tell? by LieDetector(m): 8:45am On Feb 22, 2017
Lol. One chance op

1 Like

Re: why do girls kiss and tell? by SeunWedsLinda(m): 8:51am On Feb 22, 2017
LieDetector:
Lol. One chance op
like seriously bro I'm lost. The boyfriend came to my house coupla minutes ago asking if I made out with his Bae. But I blatantly denied.
Re: why do girls kiss and tell? by dadaadec(m): 8:51am On Feb 22, 2017
Ok
Re: why do girls kiss and tell? by commyluv(f): 8:55am On Feb 22, 2017
SeunWedsLinda:
Got this friend's girlfriend who's been crushing on me. She's always wanted to come to my house but because I've never wanted to spoil this relationship with my friend, I've declined her visiting advances. Just yesterday she came on her own. Successfully seduced me and no thanks to little J, we had a quickie. This biatch went and told the boyfriend saying her conscience was beginning to judge her. I've denied having anything to do with her tho. And I'm still lost on what to do. I know this dude wouldn't stop at nothing to find out the truth. God help me!
I won't do again.

y do people know what is bad but the still do it..... . . op you will face any thing that come out of it
Re: why do girls kiss and tell? by SeunWedsLinda(m): 8:59am On Feb 22, 2017
commyluv:
y do people know what is bad but the still do it..... . . op you will face any thing that come out of it
much as I never wanted this to happen, I expect you to understand that it was unintentional.
Re: why do girls kiss and tell? by LieDetector(m): 8:59am On Feb 22, 2017
SeunWedsLinda:
like seriously bro I'm lost. The boyfriend came to my house coupla minutes ago asking if I made out with his Bae. But I blatantly denied.
oga, this one strong gan. Me too I'm lost.
Re: why do girls kiss and tell? by CoolFreeday(m): 9:03am On Feb 22, 2017
Its either one of two things: 1. She told her guy because she felt guilty and because they don't hide anything from each other. If that is the case, I will forgive her if I were the guy.
2. The other likely thing is, maybe she truly luv you and want you instead of his guy. So it will be like taking permission to continue with you.

2 Likes

Re: why do girls kiss and tell? by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 22, 2017
SeunWedsLinda:
Weldone Sir. I hope d guy doesnt break your head when he finds out d truth.
Re: why do girls kiss and tell? by SINZ: 9:07am On Feb 22, 2017
And all this happened in less than 24 hours...?

Cool story wink
Re: why do girls kiss and tell? by SeunWedsLinda(m): 9:08am On Feb 22, 2017
CoolFreeday:
Its either one of two things: 1. She told her guy because she felt guilty and because they don't hide anything from each other. If that is the case, I will forgive her if I were the guy.
2. The other likely thing is, maybe she truly luv you and want you instead of his guy. So it will be like taking permission to continue with you.
she doesn't even feel it's a big thing telling him. Tho she's told me several times that she likes me, I've always made her know that I'm in a relationship. The seduction that led to this was too much I couldn't take it. I'm in shock.
Re: why do girls kiss and tell? by SeunWedsLinda(m): 9:09am On Feb 22, 2017
Nma27:
Weldone Sir. I hope d guy doesnt break your head when he finds out d truth.
my sister, the scenario I've been wanting to avoid. Fighting over a lady. It ain't worth it.
Re: why do girls kiss and tell? by SeunWedsLinda(m): 9:10am On Feb 22, 2017
SINZ:
And all this happened in less than 24 hours...?

Cool story wink
OK. Swerve please
Re: why do girls kiss and tell? by RasTafariI: 9:10am On Feb 22, 2017
sad
Re: why do girls kiss and tell? by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 22, 2017
SeunWedsLinda:
my sister, the scenario I've been wanting to avoid. Fighting over a lady. It ain't worth it.
God's strength be with u

1 Like

Re: why do girls kiss and tell? by SeunWedsLinda(m): 9:11am On Feb 22, 2017
CoolFreeday:
what do I do bro. How do I overturn things?
Re: why do girls kiss and tell? by Incognito101: 9:13am On Feb 22, 2017
One chance indeed.
Re: why do girls kiss and tell? by rollybest(m): 9:15am On Feb 22, 2017
SeunWedsLinda:
I won't do again.

Contact Lai Muhammad for lecture
Re: why do girls kiss and tell? by SeunWedsLinda(m): 9:18am On Feb 22, 2017
rollybest:

Contact Lai Muhammad for lecture
funny tho. But on a more serious note, she told him we did, I told him we didn't, who's he gonna believe now?
Re: why do girls kiss and tell? by kiddoiLL(m): 9:23am On Feb 22, 2017
SeunWedsLinda:
I won't do again.

Olooooooshi when u were hving quickie u forgot u were stabbing yr frnd..d worst thing dat cud end frndship is pussy.. tell him d truth, he myt even laugh over it n say sum crazy stuffs guys say..i've seen guys like dat, u knw BROS OVER HOES thing..u got urself in it, he'll find out anyway

Re: why do girls kiss and tell? by rollybest(m): 9:25am On Feb 22, 2017
SeunWedsLinda:
funny tho. But on a more serious note, she told him we did, I told him we didn't, who's he gonna believe now?
Lol if you are skilled like Lai Muhammad, he must believe you
Re: why do girls kiss and tell? by SeunWedsLinda(m): 9:26am On Feb 22, 2017
kiddoiLL:

Olooooooshi when u were hving quickie u forgot u were stabbing yr frnd..d worst thing dat cud end frndship is pussy.. tell him d truth..u got urself in it, he'll find out anyway
as hard as it is? I don't even know what to do again. She put me into this mess
Re: why do girls kiss and tell? by SeunWedsLinda(m): 9:27am On Feb 22, 2017
rollybest:

Lol if you are skilled like Lai Muhammad, he must believe you
mind throwing in some tips bro?
Re: why do girls kiss and tell? by kiddoiLL(m): 9:49am On Feb 22, 2017
SeunWedsLinda:
as hard as it is? I don't even know what to do again. She put me into this mess
try..just tell him d truth..he'll feel hurt but will come around after avoiding u, u might keep ur frnd n might loose him..if u do loose him, just move on n let him knw even tho it happened, u value his friendship. At least u'll walk with high head in d streets, get to look him in d face say how u regret it. but if he finds out d truth..man u'll be forever labelled a d friend who betrayed his frnd...u might say well e no bring money fr u..but ur honour? u either fight for it or die for it
Re: why do girls kiss and tell? by CoolFreeday(m): 1:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
SeunWedsLinda:
what do I do bro. How do I overturn things?

just pray, explain things to your guy n Hope he just understand.
Re: why do girls kiss and tell? by CoolFreeday(m): 1:51pm On Feb 22, 2017
SeunWedsLinda:
she doesn't even feel it's a big thing telling him. Tho she's told me several times that she likes me, I've always made her know that I'm in a relationship. The seduction that led to this was too much I couldn't take it. I'm in shock.

That's lady for you, she doesn't regret it cause she really likes o.
it will pass, its just time.
Re: why do girls kiss and tell? by Annie939(f): 2:55pm On Feb 22, 2017
I don't no why some guys can't resist ? hope you remember condom?
Re: why do girls kiss and tell? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
SeunWedsLinda:
I won't do again.

you are a bittch!
Re: why do girls kiss and tell? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 22, 2017
Annie939:
I don't no why some guys can't resist ? hope you remember condom?
thank u for putting "some" cos I 4 attack u like Boko Haram!
Re: why do girls kiss and tell? by Annie939(f): 4:15pm On Feb 22, 2017
SorftWerk:
thank u for putting "some" cos I 4 attack u like Boko Haram!
really ? just smiling
Re: why do girls kiss and tell? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 22, 2017
Annie939:
really ? just smiling
smile because I'm not vexing at you dear...

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Girl Ask How Long She Should Wait To Cheat Again After Begging Her Bf / I Have No Idea / xxxx bg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.