Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,352 members, 7,829,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

In Love With Two. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With Two. (762 Views)

HELP!! I’m In Love With My Cousin, We Started Having Sex Ion Know How To Stop / When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Love With Two. by dpoj: 2:01pm On Oct 01, 2016
Happy independent romanceland.

I met A 7 years ago and we've been going on the love journey together ever since then. We've had our shares of ups and downs in our long term relationship as with any other relationship. She is a wonderful person, a lady any guy will wish to have.
3 years ago B became a friend, our friendship grew so close that we started visiting one another despite our distance. Of course, A is aware of our friendship and since she trusts me, she isn't bordered about it as B had been a lot of help to me financially and otherwise. I didn't know my feelings were growing for B. Last time she came visiting me we just kissed from no where and like a volcanic eruption we *did it* . She is also in a long term relationship with another guy.
Now we are dating officially without A knowing it. B is another wonderful girl, career wise, understanding, support and all you will wish you have from a perfect woman. Now, I don't know what to do. Wether to continue with both relationship or to break up with one. But it's not going to be easy breaking up though. As both girls have sacrificed too much for me.

Please I sincerely need your advice.
Re: In Love With Two. by sinaj(f): 2:05pm On Oct 01, 2016
B knew you are in a relationship with A huh?

Which reason will u give A if u wana break up with her? Because she trust you to a fault?

What if after breaking up with A,
B leaves you for her long time boyfriend
Re: In Love With Two. by dpoj: 2:09pm On Oct 01, 2016
sinaj:

Which reason will u give A if u wana break up with her? Because she trust you to a fault?

So what should I do? I really don't know. Breaking up with B too won't be easy at all. Our friendship is so deep.
Re: In Love With Two. by Emodeee: 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2016
sinaj:

na one boyfriend you get?
Re: In Love With Two. by saintfellow(m): 2:12pm On Oct 01, 2016
wisdom is indeed a principal thing. op I wnt judge the b girl so just follow your heart.
Re: In Love With Two. by dharay99: 2:13pm On Oct 01, 2016
first time kissing each other and banging quickly
followed? haba! Na wa 4 you tho. Ionno sha, uhm keep
hanging out with the 2 of them, tease them in form
of tests. 1 will definitely be much more preferable & loyal..

& wait, you said chik β also is in a long tym relationship with another guy? & you still went ahead dating & kpanshing her? thereby cheating on your own real βαe? Guy lemme say this, Ya head is not correct...Neeeeeeeexxxxxxxt!

1 Like

Re: In Love With Two. by skywalker001(m): 2:18pm On Oct 01, 2016
It wil b better to break up wit B now asap, since B already know dat u'r wit A and B also av her own long term relationship it wil b easier 4 u to convince her dat it wont work out between u two. And u dont av any reason 2 break up wit A cos u've already betray her trust. Break up wit B and cos she's just usin u and wen she's tru wit u she wil dump u lik used pad, continue ur relationship wit A dat's d best u can do... my 1cent

1 Like

Re: In Love With Two. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 01, 2016
This isn't what I need to read now angry angry
Re: In Love With Two. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 01, 2016
You can't be "in-love" with two people at once! You can only be "in-love" with one and "love" the other!

Your case is simple: what you feel for "A" right now isn't love but pity!

You "Cant" truly love someone and then fall out of love with that person not possible! You weren't "in-love" with "A"

Break up with "A" and stick with "B" #karma lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: In Love With Two. by IamLEGEND1: 2:28pm On Oct 01, 2016
just dump all of dem.
Re: In Love With Two. by dpoj: 2:33pm On Oct 01, 2016
bbmpin:
You can't be "in-love" two people at once! You can only be "in-love" with one and "love" the other!

Your case is simple: what you feel for "A" right now isn't love but pity!

You "Cant" truly love someone and then fall out of love with that person not possible! You weren't "in-love" with "A"

Break up with "A" and stick with "B" #Nemesis lipsrsealed

If you say pity, somehow you may be right. However, I think it's the selfish part of me that isn't ready to let any of them go. I know I'm a very bad person. But I don't ever think I can face any of them to tell it to their face that we should stop what we have.

I need help so badly cry
Re: In Love With Two. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 01, 2016
dpoj:

If you say pity, somehow you may be right. However, I think it's the selfish part of me that isn't ready to let any of them go. I know I'm a very bad person. But I don't ever think I can face any of them to tell it to their face that we should stop what we have.

I need help so badly cry
Then Ghost "A" delete and block her on all your social handles!

The only "thing" that should matter to you right now! Is how "B" really feels about you!

1 Like

Re: In Love With Two. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 01, 2016
undecided Happy independent??
Re: In Love With Two. by sinaj(f): 2:57pm On Oct 01, 2016
Emodeee:

na one boyfriend you get?
yes ni.

Why u de ask
Re: In Love With Two. by ikp120(m): 3:15pm On Oct 01, 2016
dpoj:

I need help so badly cry

From your write up, A is the real lady you have, while B is just someone you're cheating with, since she has a guy she is in a long term relationship with (which you know about ). Therefore don't sack A, sack B rather.

Sacking a partner is not that hard. Start doing things that will irritate her, like asking after her bf, talking about your gf, etc. She will sack you by herself when you do that for sometime.
That will get her to have more feelings for her bf than for you.
She will even apologise to you for sacking you, not knowing that that has been your grand scheme.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Controlling Who?? / First Look Of Nairaland.com And / Help, Is Dis Love Or Infatuation!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.