Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

White Man Came With His Family For His Igbo Wife Traditional Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Man Came With His Family For His Igbo Wife Traditional Marriage (2282 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires / Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Man Came With His Family For His Igbo Wife Traditional Marriage by fingard02k(m): 12:26am On Oct 02, 2016
Can you believe that this man came all the way from Germany with his father and mother for traditional marriage of an igbo girl in anambra state, ekwusigo LGA, ihembosi in Anambra state.

SEE MORE PHOTOS >> http://www.enzyhub.com/adorable-white-man-came-with-his-family-for-his-igbo-wife-traditional-marriage/

lalasticlala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: White Man Came With His Family For His Igbo Wife Traditional Marriage by HungerBAD: 12:34am On Oct 02, 2016
Same way Nigeria parents travel overseas for their kids weddings.

Not a big deal.

4 Likes

Re: White Man Came With His Family For His Igbo Wife Traditional Marriage by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:42am On Oct 02, 2016
grin grin grin grin[b] love is blind..[/b]
Re: White Man Came With His Family For His Igbo Wife Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 02, 2016
grin

LOVE HAS NO RACE... besides interracial is the best thing cud happen to anyone... wink

Oooohh I loooove this...
Re: White Man Came With His Family For His Igbo Wife Traditional Marriage by EniHolar(f): 12:55am On Oct 02, 2016
K
Re: White Man Came With His Family For His Igbo Wife Traditional Marriage by wenebunwo(m): 1:13am On Oct 02, 2016
so who e EPP. mtcheeew
Re: White Man Came With His Family For His Igbo Wife Traditional Marriage by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:30am On Oct 02, 2016
Can I believe?
Why not?
Re: White Man Came With His Family For His Igbo Wife Traditional Marriage by Nature8(m): 6:22am On Oct 02, 2016
Lol.. Overdose love
Re: White Man Came With His Family For His Igbo Wife Traditional Marriage by jamalnation(m): 6:43am On Oct 02, 2016
Kk
Re: White Man Came With His Family For His Igbo Wife Traditional Marriage by Kakamorufu(m): 7:25am On Oct 02, 2016
well. our whity is coming to Naija with MA bro for their wedding. gbam
Re: White Man Came With His Family For His Igbo Wife Traditional Marriage by Michellla(f): 7:43am On Oct 02, 2016
as long as they're happy that's all that counts cheesy
Re: White Man Came With His Family For His Igbo Wife Traditional Marriage by Michellla(f): 7:44am On Oct 02, 2016
as long as they're happy that's all that counts cheesy
Re: White Man Came With His Family For His Igbo Wife Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 02, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
grin grin grin grin[b] love is blind..[/b]
deaf and dumb
Re: White Man Came With His Family For His Igbo Wife Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 02, 2016
Unah go come my own
Re: White Man Came With His Family For His Igbo Wife Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 02, 2016
So what's the big deal if he came from Germany. When Nigerians travel abroad for z wedding I don't see any fuss about it undecided undecided
Re: White Man Came With His Family For His Igbo Wife Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 02, 2016
I've seen this pic before undecided
Re: White Man Came With His Family For His Igbo Wife Traditional Marriage by IamLEGEND1: 10:44am On Oct 02, 2016
Ehe?
Re: White Man Came With His Family For His Igbo Wife Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 02, 2016
Anambra juju no be here ooh...
Re: White Man Came With His Family For His Igbo Wife Traditional Marriage by Talk2Bella(f): 12:44pm On Oct 02, 2016
Igbo Kwenu grin
Re: White Man Came With His Family For His Igbo Wife Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 02, 2016
White men have finally realise the motherly nature of African women! They don't want to take broken home shit any longer from the white b*tch. They need the types that will worship them as they worship Africans' men. This is a venue for Buhari to diversify genuinely_not exploring oil in the north and crying diversification_ henceforth any white man coming to marry our ladies must purchase citizenship at huge amount and write undertaken promising not to turn them into something like white ladies. Our ladies too should stop being eager when white guys approach them, they should have it at the back of their minds that they are more of wife materials than white ladies_I'm talking about the virtues ones not the whores and the waywards.
Re: White Man Came With His Family For His Igbo Wife Traditional Marriage by Deepfreezer(m): 7:01am On Oct 04, 2016
LOVE OHH LOVE. igbo girls are pretty.
Re: White Man Came With His Family For His Igbo Wife Traditional Marriage by Deepfreezer(m): 7:05am On Oct 04, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
Anambra juju no be here ooh...
kedu ife ina akowazi?
Re: White Man Came With His Family For His Igbo Wife Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 04, 2016
Deepfreezer:
kedu ife ina akowazi?
dnt get it twisted,am from anambra too ...i didnt mean it in a bad way
Re: White Man Came With His Family For His Igbo Wife Traditional Marriage by Masterclass32: 8:37am On Oct 04, 2016
Beautiful. Happy married life.
Re: White Man Came With His Family For His Igbo Wife Traditional Marriage by Deepfreezer(m): 11:37am On Oct 04, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

dnt get it twisted,am from anambra too ...i didnt mean it in a bad way
Ok Nne

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Needs Urgent Advice / I Caught My Neighbor Kissing Her Little Brother . What Should I Do? / Her Baby Boy Opened Her Skirt, Poured Ice Cream Inside And Licked It And (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.