Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos (69395 Views)

Triplet Boys Meet Twin Sisters (Photos) / Beautiful Photo Of Identical Nigerian Twin Sisters / Twin Sisters Dedicate Children From One Husband In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by lonelydora: 2:31pm On Oct 02, 2016
Balkan:
There must be trace of Igbo blood in those intelligent ladies. Quote me anywhere

Its a fact. Person dey argue am before?

1 Like

Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by emvico(m): 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2016
i hope they will not live in the same house? cos some men can....... just saying
Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by Oilwell(m): 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2016
faitheverest:
Good for them.. .congrats babe.
Na so me and my sister go still marry, on the same day! #waitingfortheguys

I am here .e remain the other guy for your sister make we complete grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by giftservers(m): 2:36pm On Oct 02, 2016
Junior66:

With ladies looking like dolls all because they want to look good in their wedding pixes. They look too artificial.

Absolutely artificial.
Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by dejavubobo1(m): 2:38pm On Oct 02, 2016
falconey:

thinking it is bad but posting it is diabolical!
lol...jeez u got me there. I don laugh tire. no mind the guy en no just get joy

1 Like

Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by Ejimaa: 2:39pm On Oct 02, 2016
ths has always been my prayer for my twin sis and i,,,,,,,Congratulations fellow twins
Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by 4four(m): 2:40pm On Oct 02, 2016
faitheverest:
Good for them.. .congrats babe.
Na so me and my sister go still marry, on the same day! #waitingfortheguys
here

ayam
Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by ikemesit4477: 2:41pm On Oct 02, 2016
Balkan:
There must be trace of Igbo blood in those intelligent ladies. Quote me anywhere
who told you! Calabar girls are always sexy you know that!
Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by brostheo(m): 2:43pm On Oct 02, 2016
Na to the Bleep each wife remain na

We pass puccy round,that's G shit!
Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by Izonpikin: 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2016
Choiiiii....
Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by vengertime: 2:50pm On Oct 02, 2016
Balkan:
is Ukere Yolobad?
Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by Rilwayne001: 2:50pm On Oct 02, 2016
babs01:
One of my fantasy is to marry twin sisters(the two of them)

EPIC fantasy cool
Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by FuckTheM0ds(m): 2:58pm On Oct 02, 2016
snrman:
Ugly men
the haters are here
Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by mtprofessor5(m): 2:59pm On Oct 02, 2016
hilaomo:
[size=18pt]SO make we go die because them get first class from private university abi[/size]

I know you are depressed but just take it easy and get well soon. Akwa ibom state university is own by the state government

2 Likes

Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by cinerita: 3:00pm On Oct 02, 2016
soberdrunk:
Sometimes i wonder why i cannot be "normal" like the next man, everybody will see this thread and go "awwww" "congrats", me my mind is just going North........ sad angry
.lol.u are jus too funny
Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by dayleke: 3:00pm On Oct 02, 2016
Is the first guy in white with blue collar VP Osinbajo's son?
They kinda resemble,especially the eyes....
Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by Archiq: 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2016
Balkan:
. No be only Igbo blood . That's why you guy is having problems in Nigeria. You always believed the Igbo have monopolies of everything. Rubbish.
Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by babs01(m): 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2016
Rilwayne001:

EPIC fantasy cool
hope u understand wat fantasy means
Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by Yeligray(m): 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2016
Nice.
Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by brandon180(m): 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2016
nowadays women don't marry based on looks again.
they av finally wisen up....

happy married life... to d couples....

d fourth picture tho'..d nigga by d left...cool down joor
Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by omolumba(m): 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2016
hilaomo:
[size=18pt]SO make we go die because them get first class from private university abi[/size]
don't be a hater at least wish them well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by AlexzStructure(m): 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2016
Cool, we thank God for them...
Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by vislabraye(m): 3:09pm On Oct 02, 2016
Balkan:

What is that supposed to mean ? Stop being tribalistic.
Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by aamstih: 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2016
Talk to us about it, we could help. How far north is your mind?

soberdrunk:
Sometimes i wonder why i cannot be "normal" like the next man, everybody will see this thread and go "awwww" "congrats", me my mind is just going North........ sad angry
Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by billyG(m): 3:18pm On Oct 02, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
This is nice. These beautiful twin sisters, Eno Ekerete Ukere and Ekom Ekerete Ukere, are set to marry their heartthrobs on the same day (October 20th). According to reports, the sisters graduated with first class degrees from the Akwa Ibom State University. Congratulations to them in advance.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/meet-first-class-twin-sisters-who-are.html
I just hope the grooms will not make d mistake of knacking d wrong bride akpako....i just want 2 make common sense. grin grin grin grin grin smiley shocked

1 Like

Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by dollyjoy(f): 3:20pm On Oct 02, 2016
snrman:
Ugly men
bad belle go kee you.
Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by Rilwayne001: 3:21pm On Oct 02, 2016
babs01:

hope u understand wat fantasy means

No i don't undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) / 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.