Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,150 members, 7,811,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos (69394 Views)

Triplet Boys Meet Twin Sisters (Photos) / Beautiful Photo Of Identical Nigerian Twin Sisters / Twin Sisters Dedicate Children From One Husband In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by talktonase(m): 3:21pm On Oct 02, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
beauty and brains
turns me on like a light switch...
Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by mustaphagreens(m): 3:27pm On Oct 02, 2016
soberdrunk:
Sometimes i wonder why i cannot be "normal" like the next man, everybody will see this thread and go "awwww" "congrats", me my mind is just going North........ sad angry

Brother, you're not alone. However, "normal" is relative and a matter of perspective. What if what you're or how you feel is what being "normal" really entails and the bunch you suppose normal are the actual wackos? undecided In addition, normal is boring. Ever wondered what the world will look like if everyone had like interests, thought alike? For instance, imagine if we all were scientists, Soccer will be seen as just a group of tailless apes chasing around a ball, operas, orchestras and fun will definitely be out of place...abnormal if you wish. So you see, "abnormality" is what had made the world an interesting place, embrace it!
Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 02, 2016
Balkan:
There must be trace of Igbo blood in those intelligent ladies. Quote me anywhere
u are a cosmetic mugu. So an akwa ibom girl can be intelligent anymore. Wowww. Even the Igbo Girls how many are intelligent. 22% out of 100%. Akwa ibom girls are money educated than Igbo girls #fact
Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by aalangel(f): 3:31pm On Oct 02, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
This is nice. These beautiful twin sisters, Eno Ekerete Ukere and Ekom Ekerete Ukere, are set to marry their heartthrobs on the same day (October 20th). According to reports, the sisters graduated with first class degrees from the Akwa Ibom State University. Congratulations to them in advance.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/meet-first-class-twin-sisters-who-are.html

Nice. Congrats to them. But who is a second class twin?
Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by Ghost447(m): 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2016
snrman:
Ugly men
Are you a gay?
Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by Debrahgift: 3:36pm On Oct 02, 2016
congratulations.
Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by manikspears: 3:37pm On Oct 02, 2016
hilaomo:
[size=18pt]SO make we go die because them get first class from private university abi[/size]

I wonder o, (which one be First Class twins) why OP dey announce their degree, I'm sure the twins won't like it. So make twins wey no get first class go die abi? Oshi mo Iranu.

1 Like

Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 02, 2016
snrman:
Ugly men
opposite poles attract eachother.
Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 02, 2016
if i have this ladies,i won't let them do anything other than to be f..uckig ourselves.because that is the meaning of their stature,#bangingbody.
Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by Jacko1(m): 4:03pm On Oct 02, 2016
By force we must marry same day ish

One dude just had to put up wif it
Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by RayRed16: 4:15pm On Oct 02, 2016
hilaomo:
[size=18pt]SO make we go die because them get first class from private university abi[/size]

Jealousy! U couldn't even read the post well. Since when did Akwa Ibom State University become a private university?
Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by luminouz(m): 4:17pm On Oct 02, 2016
faitheverest:
Good for them.. .congrats babe.
Na so me and my sister go still marry, on the same day! #waitingfortheguys
We are here baby! Me and my broda!
Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by doskie(m): 4:23pm On Oct 02, 2016
Identical
Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by Rekyz(m): 4:23pm On Oct 02, 2016
Beauty and brains. That's what we need, not beauty and goo english were our finance minister the offer us. Who english epp?
Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by Rekyz(m): 4:27pm On Oct 02, 2016
Balkan:
There must be trace of Igbo blood in those intelligent ladies. Quote me anywhere
Stupidity at it's peak.

1 Like

Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by majalisa(m): 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
beauty and brains
a very very rare combination in most beautiful ladies of today
Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2016
mtprofessor5:

I know you are depressed but just take it easy and get well soon. Akwa ibom state university is own by the state government
Na who ask you to expanciate?I only made my point clear,if you no like am go die.
Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by NikitaNike(f): 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2016
Pavore9:

Shaking my head.....in your mind, no other tribe have its share of intelligent people! shocked
don't mind him. Is a snob
Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by Orochimaru1(m): 5:07pm On Oct 02, 2016
Hope dae won't get switched on d wedding day?
Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 02, 2016
RayRed16:

Jealousy! U couldn't even read the post well. Since when did Akwa Ibom State University become a private university?
Bad belle,shey na your sisters dem be?You too follow dem go die...Aint reading no shit post from some wacked unigrad.
Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2016
manikspears:

I wonder o, (which one be First Class twins) why OP dey announce their degree, I'm sure the twins won't like it. So make twins wey no get first class go die abi? Oshi mo Iranu.
you dey mind them.
Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by elsomm(m): 5:10pm On Oct 02, 2016
faitheverest:
Can I apply? Me and my twin bro
Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2016
omolumba:
don't be a hater at least wish them well
Go sitdown for corner!
Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by NikitaNike(f): 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2016
Balkan:
idiotic snobbish fool.
Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by dapiluv: 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2016
Happy married life in advance.
Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by Rosheal(m): 5:14pm On Oct 02, 2016
First class ladies are always cute but I hope and pray that the two dude does not mistakenly exchange them ASAP grin grin

They better put some labels for recognition to avoid fighting

1 Like

Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by Comanche(f): 5:34pm On Oct 02, 2016
giftservers:

Absolutely artificial.
That is how a lot of girls look like these days.The last time I visited a popular area in lagos,all I could see were clones.
Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by Ausbalo: 5:39pm On Oct 02, 2016
So Affectionate
Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by jabojafa(m): 5:53pm On Oct 02, 2016
faitheverest:
hope say u are preparing for marriage while waiting... And u go fit born twin?
Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by Strongedition: 6:13pm On Oct 02, 2016
snrman:
Ugly men

The beautiful ladies probably prefer brains to dumb asses like You!
Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by simpleseyi: 6:27pm On Oct 02, 2016
Balkan:

Take 10mg of Tribamizine capsules, it cures tribalism. If we say that you Ibos are too tribal bias, you will start calling us names just because we eat amala and ewedu and also drink palm oil a lot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) / 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.