Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos (69393 Views)

Triplet Boys Meet Twin Sisters (Photos) / Beautiful Photo Of Identical Nigerian Twin Sisters / Twin Sisters Dedicate Children From One Husband In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by kennyjam: 6:39pm On Oct 02, 2016
Soon, my story will be heard. I am a TWIN and identical ones. Congrats....

1 Like

Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by gidyambi(m): 6:41pm On Oct 02, 2016
Sweet damsel. These guys will certainly enjoy maximum kuncha.
Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by glo3nity: 7:22pm On Oct 02, 2016
Congrat to them!
I pray may they be encouragement to some twin that are HELL OF WAR!!
Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by komzybrown(f): 7:28pm On Oct 02, 2016
I know the girls, am happy for them
Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 02, 2016
Congrats @Pilot Jude. Never knew your wife is a twin.
Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by Yosiwealth(m): 9:24pm On Oct 02, 2016
babs01:
One of my fantasy is to marry twin sisters(the two of them)

Asin "the two both of them"
Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by brushesz: 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2016

1 Like

Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by basisop(m): 12:34am On Oct 03, 2016
Jude don be celeb
Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by Balkan(m): 6:50am On Oct 03, 2016
michaelandre:
u are a cosmetic mugu. So an akwa ibom girl can be intelligent anymore. Wowww. Even the Igbo Girls how many are intelligent. 22% out of 100%. Akwa ibom girls are money educated than Igbo girls #fact
Afonja Pained
Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by Balkan(m): 6:54am On Oct 03, 2016
brushesz:

What do you know about intelligence? You think intelligence is about drug pushing and roasting corn on the streets of Dubai?

The Efik and Ibibios are far more intelligent than you guys. Quote me anywhere.
Afonja don't worry. I know what I am saying.
Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by mamajaz(f): 10:25am On Oct 03, 2016
bigx:
I need to run from this thread with my dirty mind
God has exposed you, go and soak your mind with hypo... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by aigalaxxy(m): 10:40am On Oct 03, 2016
Congratulations to my manny....
Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by Gerrard59(m): 6:26pm On Oct 03, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
This is nice. These beautiful twin sisters, Eno Ekerete Ukere and Ekom Ekerete Ukere, are set to marry their heartthrobs on the same day (October 20th). According to reports, the sisters graduated with [/b]first class degrees from the Akwa Ibom State University[b] Congratulations to them in advance.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/meet-first-class-twin-sisters-who-are.html

This is false. Only two First Class individuals have graduated from the aforementioned institution. They were pioneer students.

Sandy Imo -- 4.68 Genetics and Biotechnology.
Ibekwe -- 4.69 Physics. And I know these individuals very well.

Those females didn't finish from the university neither were they students. The pictures were taken from a wedding Facebook page and erroneously tagged first class graduates even when the school hasn't graduated any other first class student. shocked

The problem with everyone entering blogging - thereby spreading false information everywhere with impunity.

brushesz:

What do you know about intelligence? You think intelligence is about drug pushing and roasting corn on the streets of Dubai?
The Efik and Ibibios are far more intelligent than you guys. Quote me anywhere.

There's intelligence everywhere. It's not confined to a particular geographical area or within a particular ethnic group.

In the words of the co-founder of Andela - intelligence is universal, opportunity is not.
Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by Peterjamesblog(m): 8:56pm On Oct 03, 2016
I wish to be like them, if i see a twin like them to marry me and my twin brother
Re: First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos by jbblues24(m): 11:08pm On May 30, 2019
Charcoal. It makes me laugh... wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) / 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.