Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,546 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Nigerians React As Reno Omokri Exposes Many Lies Of Buhari Independence Speech - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React As Reno Omokri Exposes Many Lies Of Buhari Independence Speech (4261 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" / President Muhammadu Buhari 57th Independence Speech (video) / Independence Speech By Alhaji Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa – October 1, 1960 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React As Reno Omokri Exposes Many Lies Of Buhari Independence Speech by jonhemma11: 1:55pm On Oct 02, 2016
Reno Omokri has described as a blatant lie some of the statements credited to President Muhammadu Buhari in his 56th Independence speech to the nation on Saturday. The former Special Assistant to former President Goodluck Jonathan listed some of the statements made by the President and presenting his own argument. Read below;  

These are the preliminary list of lies from President Buhari's 2016 Independence Day Speech. More may be exposed as I detect them. President Buhari lied when he said only ₦400 million was voted for housing in 2014. A total of ₦12,888,821,003 was allocated. Even the salary of the staff of the housing ministry is above ₦400 million. President Buhari should be above lying.

President Buhari lied when he said Nigeria was 'a pariah' under GEJ. Then British Prime Minister, David Cameron and incumbent German Chancellor,Angela Merkel do not visit pariah countries. They and many others visited Nigeria under Jonathan.

President Buhari lied by saying 'Investors from all over are falling over themselves to come do business in Nigeria'. The reverse is true. According to Bloomberg, the divestment of foreign investors from Nigeria is unprecedented. Not only are foreign investors fleeing Nigeria faster than jets (an exaggeration on my part to demonstrate pun as airlines use jets) no fewer than 5 foreign airlines have left Nigeria. Don't take my word for it. Google it yourself.

President Buhari lied when he said only ₦12 billion went to roads in 2015. Between 2014 and 2015 SURE-P Government intervention spent over ₦70 billion on roads. Please again Google this by yourself.

President Buhari did not say the whole truth when he claims to have generated 5000MWs. He conveniently forgot to mention that those power stations were built by Jonathan and other PDP leaders. President Buhari has not built even one station. This is sheer dishonesty!

President Buhari lied when he claimed 'nothing was saved during years of prosperity'. He inherited over $30 Billion in reserves and savings from Jonathan.

As President Buhari was busy condemning Jonathan he didn't tell you he borrowed ₦2.2 Trillion in a year. That's the only major area of the economy where he beats Jonathan.

In conclusion, President Buhari's Independence Day speech contained so many lies, exaggerations and inaccuracies. Need I remind the President that lying is corruption! #PMBIndependenceLie

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/analysis-of-buharis-lies-in-56th.html

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Reno Omokri Exposes Many Lies Of Buhari Independence Speech by INTROVERT(f): 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2016
HAHAHAHAHA, RENO has no fear. how can he say a whole president is lying.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Reno Omokri Exposes Many Lies Of Buhari Independence Speech by sarrki(m): 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2016
I love opposition

It makes the ruling or governing party to sit tight

Having said that for a caliber of reno he should

Have respect for the office if not the person of

Buhari they hated so much he shouldn't have behaved

Like their (Pdp) hired thugs online .

Reno you, your party and your boss (Gej )

Were given more than a decade to fix Nigeria what happened

I think you should be more constructive in your criticism

Next time

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Reno Omokri Exposes Many Lies Of Buhari Independence Speech by nuradeen011(m): 1:58pm On Oct 02, 2016
ATTENTION! ATTENTION! ATTENTION! ladies and gentlemen men and women boys and girl doctors and nurses niece and nephews sons and daughters fathers and mothers elders and teenagers weak and strong faster and slower to be honest don't you see that i have nothing to say.Thanks for your attention.
Re: Nigerians React As Reno Omokri Exposes Many Lies Of Buhari Independence Speech by jonhemma11: 1:59pm On Oct 02, 2016

Re: Nigerians React As Reno Omokri Exposes Many Lies Of Buhari Independence Speech by INTROVERT(f): 2:03pm On Oct 02, 2016
K
Re: Nigerians React As Reno Omokri Exposes Many Lies Of Buhari Independence Speech by phlamesG: 2:16pm On Oct 02, 2016
Nigeria is a bleeped up country!
Who doesn't know this?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Reno Omokri Exposes Many Lies Of Buhari Independence Speech by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:20pm On Oct 02, 2016
sarrki:
I love opposition

Next time
But isn't it obvious that those corrupt people in PDP then that mismanaged Nigeria for more than a decade are now saints under the wings of Buhari & APC??

Do we talk about Obj(the navigator in chief), Rotimi Amechi(the ATM machine), how about El-rufai, do you remember Kwankwaso, what about Bukola Saraki??

If I should advise you, this your line (PDP destroyed Nigeria for 16yrs) is stale. At least, find a new line.. #HappySunday

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Reno Omokri Exposes Many Lies Of Buhari Independence Speech by yjgm(m): 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2016
Reno o Reno. You are in for some bashing.
Re: Nigerians React As Reno Omokri Exposes Many Lies Of Buhari Independence Speech by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 02, 2016
sarrki:
I love opposition

Next time
What could be more constructive than picking out a myriad of lies in a speech? This is what they do in America for all speeches and debates.

It tells the politician to not assume that ppl are fools, and also if they were confused it corrects them for future note.

How could it get more constructive?

22 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Reno Omokri Exposes Many Lies Of Buhari Independence Speech by ajepako(f): 2:54pm On Oct 02, 2016
sarrki:
I love opposition

Next time

Seriki ...like APC had an aorta of respect for the person and office of the president during the last administration?

Compared to Lai Muhammed as a spokespman of opposition a few years back Reno is even humane and fair in his crticism..

He has not used unsavory and derogatory adjectives to describe Mr Buhari yet....except you believe tags like: CLUELESS or STUPID best describe the president of a sovereign country...

And those were some of the cleanest terms the opposition under APC used to refer to the president of the last administration...

Now you want the president to be reverred huh?

Tell me again...

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Reno Omokri Exposes Many Lies Of Buhari Independence Speech by TPAND(f): 2:58pm On Oct 02, 2016
Good analytics from Reno. Likes of Reno Omakri should from the new PDP. They will put up a good opposition

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Reno Omokri Exposes Many Lies Of Buhari Independence Speech by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2016
Who doesn't knw d dullardic certificateless illiterate frm fulani republic is a chronic liar? Even d devil knws d kwashiorkor looking cattle rearer is nt 2 be taken seriously undecided

11 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Reno Omokri Exposes Many Lies Of Buhari Independence Speech by Redoil: 3:23pm On Oct 02, 2016
Telling by the ruling party to decieve thier followers is part of the game

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Reno Omokri Exposes Many Lies Of Buhari Independence Speech by emmasege: 4:17pm On Oct 02, 2016
Someday, the jazz of APC will expire on zombies. One only hopes greater irreversible damage wouldn't have been done to this endangered country and her residents.

Eyin Oyinbo, e wa fun mi ni visa (Oyinbos, come and give me visa)
Ilu yi su mi, e wa fun mi ni visa (I'm fed up of this country, come and give me visa)
Ee si future, e wa fun mi ni visa (there's no future, come and give me visa).

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Reno Omokri Exposes Many Lies Of Buhari Independence Speech by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 02, 2016
Mr Integrity the chronic lair & deception in chief of the FRN!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Reno Omokri Exposes Many Lies Of Buhari Independence Speech by bennyann: 4:29pm On Oct 02, 2016
Is it a sign of respect to tell an elder he is lying or point out his lies? E.g LIST OF LIES by the most "HONEST" President in the history of Nigeria?
We should stop painting Nigeria negative to the world.
Re: Nigerians React As Reno Omokri Exposes Many Lies Of Buhari Independence Speech by kally01(m): 4:40pm On Oct 02, 2016
from the moment i saw amaechi and lai Mohammed in buhari's gov, i knew he had nothing to offer. what corruption is he fighting when he is surrounded by theif

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Reno Omokri Exposes Many Lies Of Buhari Independence Speech by kally01(m): 4:40pm On Oct 02, 2016
from the moment i saw amaechi and lai Mohammed in buhari's gov, i knew he had nothing to offer. what corruption is he fighting when he is surrounded by theifs

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Reno Omokri Exposes Many Lies Of Buhari Independence Speech by walexzee11(m): 4:45pm On Oct 02, 2016
A play to the gallery.
Re: Nigerians React As Reno Omokri Exposes Many Lies Of Buhari Independence Speech by leofab(f): 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2016
Useless liars and opportunists..

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Reno Omokri Exposes Many Lies Of Buhari Independence Speech by ndcide(m): 4:57pm On Oct 02, 2016
Facts like this should be coming from PDP. Unfortunately, they are sleeping.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Reno Omokri Exposes Many Lies Of Buhari Independence Speech by emyemconcepts: 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2016
At this junction, APC=PDP Lies every where...try and error govt

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Reno Omokri Exposes Many Lies Of Buhari Independence Speech by chumakk: 5:09pm On Oct 02, 2016
Only this guy seems to still be working in pdp while others are busy killing themselves

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Reno Omokri Exposes Many Lies Of Buhari Independence Speech by bishopkay: 5:18pm On Oct 02, 2016
Those Bas.tards wailing all over Reno's page are foolish. They should go and also pencil down their facts on Reno's lies and publish it all for us to see because immediately I saw those figures in Buhari's speech, I knew they were lies!

Haba 400 million for housing? How much them wan tif comot first sef?
Saying investors are falling over themselves to do business in Nigeria yet we see the few remaining ones closing shop and absconding everyday outta the country like she's got the plague gringringrin
Buhari must either be high on kunu, burukutu or any other cheap highness or maybe he's been bitten by Lai Mohammed and the Venom(lies) is beginning to spread all over, hence ridding him of sense and decorum in lying.
Heck everyone knows governments all over the world lie but d Dullard.hino's government takes the lead.
Sai Baba I hail!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Reno Omokri Exposes Many Lies Of Buhari Independence Speech by Mujaheeeden: 5:28pm On Oct 02, 2016
sarrki:
I love opposition

Next time
Respect that old Fool while he lies his way for you bunch of Zs? You must be joking

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Reno Omokri Exposes Many Lies Of Buhari Independence Speech by Mujaheeeden: 5:29pm On Oct 02, 2016
bennyann:
Is it a sign of respect to tell an elder he is lying or point out his lies? E.g LIST OF LIES by the most "HONEST" President in the history of Nigeria?
We should stop painting Nigeria negative to the world.
We expose Liars and their deceptions.

Cc anonimi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Reno Omokri Exposes Many Lies Of Buhari Independence Speech by basilo101: 5:46pm On Oct 02, 2016
I saw afonjas taking bullets for the dullard in their typical slavish manner

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Reno Omokri Exposes Many Lies Of Buhari Independence Speech by justmenoni: 6:19pm On Oct 02, 2016
Bros, how your vacation?

quote author=INTROVERT post=49852057]HAHAHAHAHA, RENO has no fear. how can he say a whole president is lying.[/quote]
Re: Nigerians React As Reno Omokri Exposes Many Lies Of Buhari Independence Speech by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 02, 2016
I will advice PMB to look for men of integrity who are not APC members to assist in writing his speech. Even my ten years old boy detected the lies in the independent speech!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Reno Omokri Exposes Many Lies Of Buhari Independence Speech by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 02, 2016
TPAND:
Good analytics from Reno. Likes of Reno Omakri should from the new PDP. They will put up a good opposition
And what is your duty as a Nigerian ? To sit down and read other people's research ? Nigerians are very lazy people. All we do is sit down and even want others to be the opposition while we read and laugh.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Reno Omokri Exposes Many Lies Of Buhari Independence Speech by Mcowubaba: 8:10pm On Oct 02, 2016
Words synonyms

Expect Anticipate
Buhari Scam
APC Propaganda

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pic: Angela Markel Reaction When Buhari "Kitchen" Comments / 2017 Anambra Election : Polling Units Live Update / NBS: Nigeria Imported 5.32bn Litres Of Petrol In Q4 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.