Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Let’s Talk About “the Yoruba Demon” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let’s Talk About “the Yoruba Demon” (2261 Views)

Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches / Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) / Urban Dictionary Describes 'Yoruba Demon' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let’s Talk About “the Yoruba Demon” by YorubaDemon(m): 5:51pm On Oct 02, 2016

[b]What’s all this new talk about Yoruba demons… its yoruba boys you are all abusing. But you all really need to differentiate; there are two kinds of Yoruba boys. London Yoruba boys and Lagos Yoruba boys. We London Yoruba boys have the fear of God and thus there is a limit to our misbehaving although we have our shortcomings.

Lagos Yoruba boys have no fear of God and to fear them is truly the beginning of being smart!!! A London Yoruba boy will not promise you marriage and meet your mum and dad whilst being married in two different states. These are the feats of a Lagos demon Yoruba boy. Even I shiver at some of the stories I have heard.

Yes London boys don’t blow money like Lagos boys do on women. Unfortunately, many women possess the LGS (Lagos girl syndrome) so they keep falling for Lagos Yoruba boys. Very sad!!! So, if you like your heart being blown apart because of money, then date a Lagos Yoruba boy…

Be smart… be wise… be humble… and DATE A LONDON YORUBA BOY… for the sanity of your heart and mind. London Yoruba boys are surely the lesser of two evils as they say. But, honestly London Yoruba boys are the best. An excerpt from the thoughts swirling in my mind… yorubademon is out[/b]
Re: Let’s Talk About “the Yoruba Demon” by falconey(m): 5:52pm On Oct 02, 2016
ok
Re: Let’s Talk About “the Yoruba Demon” by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 02, 2016
Mtcheeeewww tongue
Re: Let’s Talk About “the Yoruba Demon” by teejaypee: 5:54pm On Oct 02, 2016

Re: Let’s Talk About “the Yoruba Demon” by YorubaDemon(m): 5:58pm On Oct 02, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Mtcheeeewww tongue
dont start trouble with me. i will insult you no time angry
Re: Let’s Talk About “the Yoruba Demon” by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 02, 2016
Eleyi gidigan grin grin #team London and USA yoruba demons.
Re: Let’s Talk About “the Yoruba Demon” by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 02, 2016
YorubaDemon:
dont start trouble with me. i will insult you no time >sad
Ewwwwww grin
Re: Let’s Talk About “the Yoruba Demon” by YorubaDemon(m): 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2016
prettythicksme:
Eleyi gidigan grin grin #team London and USA yoruba demons.
wink good
Re: Let’s Talk About “the Yoruba Demon” by WildWildWest(m): 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2016
Marry an Igbo boy, they're everything you wish for cool

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Talk About “the Yoruba Demon” by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 02, 2016
grin

No to YORUBA demons regardless which factions they belong...

I don't wanna be possessed tongue grin
Re: Let’s Talk About “the Yoruba Demon” by McBrooklyn(m): 6:12pm On Oct 02, 2016
Oops, I'm sorry to say this but I think this is the most dumbest thread I'll ever seeth on this section angry

You wey dey fall mugu offline sef con dey form Yoruba Demon for here, Smh!!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Let’s Talk About “the Yoruba Demon” by YorubaDemon(m): 6:14pm On Oct 02, 2016
WildWildWest:
igbo men cheesy
you guys dont speak good english
you guys are dirty
you guys are not exposed
you guys dont dress well
you guys dont know whats up
abeg for where yoruba men dey talk no put mouth

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Talk About “the Yoruba Demon” by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 02, 2016
boss man solid thread cool carry go

1 Share

Re: Let’s Talk About “the Yoruba Demon” by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 02, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Oops, I'm sorry to say this but I think this is the most dumbest thread I'll ever seeth on this section angry

You wey dey fall mugu offline sef con dey form Yoruba Demon for here, Smh!!! cheesy cheesy
where you angry monkey no try this nonsense for where my boss they make we no enter am for here
Re: Let’s Talk About “the Yoruba Demon” by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 02, 2016
McBrooklyn:

shocked shocked dem go tear ur cloth for this thread grin
Re: Let’s Talk About “the Yoruba Demon” by teejaypee: 6:20pm On Oct 02, 2016
WildWildWest:

bruh, its not about the tribe.. Any guy can be a 'yorubaDemon' !!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let’s Talk About “the Yoruba Demon” by YorubaDemon(m): 6:21pm On Oct 02, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Re: Let’s Talk About “the Yoruba Demon” by McBrooklyn(m): 6:22pm On Oct 02, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
where you angry monkey no try this nonsense for where my boss they make we no enter am for here

I'm not understanding you Bruh undecided
Re: Let’s Talk About “the Yoruba Demon” by YorubaDemon(m): 6:22pm On Oct 02, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
fire down bro that guy has been a nuisance
Re: Let’s Talk About “the Yoruba Demon” by McBrooklyn(m): 6:23pm On Oct 02, 2016
YorubaDemon:
Lol, you dey fear to talk, shey?? undecided

Oya talk something now, don't be scare, it's a free world wink tongue
Re: Let’s Talk About “the Yoruba Demon” by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 02, 2016
McBrooklyn:

I'm not understanding you Bruh undecided
na so your full family no dey ever understand anything i don warn you angry make i no break bottle for your future this evening

1 Like

Re: Let’s Talk About “the Yoruba Demon” by McBrooklyn(m): 6:24pm On Oct 02, 2016
YorubaDemon:
fire down bro that guy has been a nuisance

Na better thunder go strike you for saying that undecided

Once a mugu will always be a mugu tongue cheesy
Re: Let’s Talk About “the Yoruba Demon” by YorubaDemon(m): 6:25pm On Oct 02, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Na better thunder go strike you for saying that undecided

Once a mugu will always be a mugu tongue cheesy
Re: Let’s Talk About “the Yoruba Demon” by McBrooklyn(m): 6:26pm On Oct 02, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
na so your full family no dey ever understand anything i don warn you angry make i no break bottle for your future this evening

Dumb punchlines, try harder next time Bruh tongue wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Let’s Talk About “the Yoruba Demon” by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 02, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Dumb punchlines, try harder next time Bruh tongue wink cheesy
hungry mulele
Re: Let’s Talk About “the Yoruba Demon” by McBrooklyn(m): 6:27pm On Oct 02, 2016
prettythicksme:
shocked shocked dem go tear ur cloth for this thread grin

Lol, Dem no fit. I've got all of them under my feet wink tongue cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Talk About “the Yoruba Demon” by McBrooklyn(m): 6:28pm On Oct 02, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
hungry mulele
Try again Bruh, this time more harder wink tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Let’s Talk About “the Yoruba Demon” by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 02, 2016
YorubaDemon:
igbo men cheesy
you guys dont speak good english
you guys are dirty
you guys are not exposed
you guys dont dress well
you guys dont know whats up
abeg for where yoruba men dey talk no put mouth
cc Maxi112 cheesy

Is this true grin
Re: Let’s Talk About “the Yoruba Demon” by ButterFrost212(f): 6:29pm On Oct 02, 2016
How I laughed while reading this grin ...funnu enough I think this is true, Lagos Yoruba boys if there's any such thing, are very very dangerous. Lol.
Re: Let’s Talk About “the Yoruba Demon” by YorubaDemon(m): 6:32pm On Oct 02, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
entire family cheesy

1 Like

Re: Let’s Talk About “the Yoruba Demon” by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 02, 2016
YorubaDemon:
entire family cheesy
no mind the church rat person when never chop since morning

1 Like

Re: Let’s Talk About “the Yoruba Demon” by YorubaDemon(m): 6:42pm On Oct 02, 2016
ButterFrost212:
How I laughed while reading this grin ...funnu enough I think this is true, Lagos Yoruba boys if there's any such thing, are very very dangerous. Lol.
depends on you dear. no demon will see a good thing and not value it

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Someone Posted On Instagram About Nigerian Girls / Boobs Or Ass / 5 Reasons To Button Up Till Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.