Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Suspended Abdulmumin Jibrin To Return To Lecturing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspended Abdulmumin Jibrin To Return To Lecturing (28689 Views)

"Resign Now", Abdulmumin Jibrin To Buhari / Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! / APC NWC Writes Hon Jibrin To Keep Evidence Away From Public Domain (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspended Abdulmumin Jibrin To Return To Lecturing by Omotall(m): 10:56am On Oct 03, 2016
Nonsense Politicians cool
Re: Suspended Abdulmumin Jibrin To Return To Lecturing by DesChyko: 10:57am On Oct 03, 2016
EMMYLBANKS:
but can't the president come into this matter and do some thing....

Did the president has the authority to revoke this guy suspension by law?

The President is under these people. That is the law.

If he messes up, he will leave the seat.

These people are the alpha and omega of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Suspended Abdulmumin Jibrin To Return To Lecturing by ideology(m): 10:58am On Oct 03, 2016
If Buhari does not intervene in this case.

Buhari is a corrupt man ... angry angry angry

To hell with APSHit
Re: Suspended Abdulmumin Jibrin To Return To Lecturing by wyqay: 11:00am On Oct 03, 2016
NO TRUE DEMOCRAT IN NAIJA AT ALL
Re: Suspended Abdulmumin Jibrin To Return To Lecturing by ikemesit4477: 11:06am On Oct 03, 2016
Re: Suspended Abdulmumin Jibrin To Return To Lecturing by 989900: 11:07am On Oct 03, 2016
I don't get the part of fighting corruption that says the President should allow this man stand alone.
PMB fall my hand.
Re: Suspended Abdulmumin Jibrin To Return To Lecturing by segsun: 11:26am On Oct 03, 2016
nyben4eva:

He was suspended because he didn't want to be part of the corrupt practices of the green chamber.
But he was comfortable collecting the said amount without complaint nor rejecting the said allowances until recently when he was removed as chairman house committee on budget and subsequent suspension. What a funny drama!

1 Like

Re: Suspended Abdulmumin Jibrin To Return To Lecturing by Izonpikin: 11:37am On Oct 03, 2016
This guy seems good but he is mixed up with the likes of buhari and Co. .

Jibrin you gotta protect yourself...
Re: Suspended Abdulmumin Jibrin To Return To Lecturing by Bimpe29: 11:38am On Oct 03, 2016
Good for him. He has learnt many things as a man and a political actor.
Re: Suspended Abdulmumin Jibrin To Return To Lecturing by rikamann: 11:39am On Oct 03, 2016
AlphaCentaurii:
All the two faced hypocrites shouting what's Buhari doing should shut the fuvk up. Can the President take on the NASS alone?? He definitely can't! However, with our support he can. But we the masses are not ready to give him that and if he tries to take any drastic step, we are still the ones that will be shouting he's dictator. I can't just imagine someone that does nothing pocketing 20 million and another that works all day receiving meager 18000. Yes, Buhari is not an Angel neither is he a saint. He's is fallible like all mortals but lets massively support him and see things turn around. However, that we will support him, I know, is wishful thinking. So politicians abeg carry dey go

You spoke well sir, God bless you and Nigeria
Re: Suspended Abdulmumin Jibrin To Return To Lecturing by Izonpikin: 11:40am On Oct 03, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
I don't understand how things work in this country, why was he suspended please?
so that corruption can thrive...now ask yourself where is buhari and the efcc...

I never believed in this administration and I am waiting for them to surprise me...
Re: Suspended Abdulmumin Jibrin To Return To Lecturing by Izonpikin: 11:41am On Oct 03, 2016
modath:

Politics in naija is like blood money..... A friends relative resigned from an ED position in a multinational to contest for a State level position.... That day was when i knew Naija don enter one chance fully.
money these thieves earn in a month is what a staff in an IOC earns per annum...

Nigeria is messed up...I just hope the avengers can ensure oil money is not used to fund both houses...
Re: Suspended Abdulmumin Jibrin To Return To Lecturing by modath(f): 11:44am On Oct 03, 2016
Izonpikin:
money these thieves earn in a month is what a staff in an IOC earns per annum...

Nigeria is messed up...I just hope the avengers can ensure oil money is not used to fund both houses...

I wish i understood your motivation. cool
Re: Suspended Abdulmumin Jibrin To Return To Lecturing by Izonpikin: 11:44am On Oct 03, 2016
AlphaCentaurii:
All the two faced hypocrites shouting what's Buhari doing should shut the fuvk up. Can the President take on the NASS alone?? He definitely can't! However, with our support he can. But we the masses are not ready to give him that and if he tries to take any drastic step, we are still the ones that will be shouting he's dictator. I can't just imagine someone that does nothing pocketing 20 million and another that works all day receiving meager 18000. Yes, Buhari is not an Angel neither is he a saint. He's is fallible like all mortals but lets massively support him and see things turn around. However, that we will support him, I know, is wishful thinking. So politicians abeg carry dey go
the question you should ask is :is buhari really reday to fight corruption or his campaign was all a sham??...what has buhari said so far about the events happening in that house??..
Re: Suspended Abdulmumin Jibrin To Return To Lecturing by Izonpikin: 11:47am On Oct 03, 2016
modath:

I wish i understood your motivation. cool
grin

But truthfully any method is welcomed to curb the excesses of the NASS and rep house...

Or we can go lynch each and everyone in that house...

It's pathetic...
Re: Suspended Abdulmumin Jibrin To Return To Lecturing by shumuel(m): 11:49am On Oct 03, 2016
Jalapa01:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/jibrin-i-ll-use-suspension-period-to-lecture/164758.html

Lol grin Words of advise to Jibrin: You don't go acting as a saint in the midst of thieives undecided
Re: Suspended Abdulmumin Jibrin To Return To Lecturing by NairaMaster1(m): 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2016
The gods hardened his mind and has finally destroyed him.
Re: Suspended Abdulmumin Jibrin To Return To Lecturing by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 12:05pm On Oct 03, 2016
My dear, this is a lawless nation, that even myself is confused of.... The house is interested in his insult(that the of rep members are currupt) & never interested in the allegation itself that brought the inflammatory statement, hence he was suspended (180 working dayz) for not honoring the committee invitation. How do you expect Jibrin to obtain JUSTICE from the so called comm. when it was same speaker that set up the comm.
May God help us though!
Boleyndynasty2:
I don't understand how things work in this country, why was he suspended please?
Re: Suspended Abdulmumin Jibrin To Return To Lecturing by Oluwaplumpie(m): 12:13pm On Oct 03, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
Ever read or heard the word "Google"? He can be an awesome friend if u go on one date with him.
Re: Suspended Abdulmumin Jibrin To Return To Lecturing by Oluwaplumpie(m): 12:15pm On Oct 03, 2016
I don't like this man. His intentions might be noble but they're ill-timed. Why didn't these allegations come to the fore before now? I mean, they've been there for almost two years. Why wait till he was removed as chair of the appropriation Committee?

"He that must come to equity must come with clean hands".
Re: Suspended Abdulmumin Jibrin To Return To Lecturing by Thomthom(m): 12:16pm On Oct 03, 2016
When it comes to issue of PDP federal govt will be agile..But when it comes to APC you will not here anyting from federal govt.. And does my muslem friends wnt to force me to believe that Nigeria is fighting corruption i lafff
Re: Suspended Abdulmumin Jibrin To Return To Lecturing by 49cents(m): 12:17pm On Oct 03, 2016
AlphaCentaurii:

From where did Buhari get the support when he went after dasuki, metuh dokpesi and recently PEJ?

Will stop shifting the goal post
Re: Suspended Abdulmumin Jibrin To Return To Lecturing by lookingfly: 12:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
What do expect weak and corrupt bubu to do?
EMMYLBANKS:
but can't the president come into this matter and do some thing....

Did the president has the authority to revoke this guy suspension by law?
Re: Suspended Abdulmumin Jibrin To Return To Lecturing by Boleyndynasty2(f): 12:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
Oluwaplumpie:
Ever read or heard the word "Google"? He can be an awesome friend if u go on one date with him.

you run your mouth too much, who doesn't know jibril exposed the cartel and their budget padding? The story has been on for months now. My line was a Rhetoric,didnt really need your answer. Do have a nice day.
Re: Suspended Abdulmumin Jibrin To Return To Lecturing by lookingfly: 12:37pm On Oct 03, 2016
Nlc,tuc=toothless dogs
arewafederation:

This is a question I always ask...What can we as a people do to correct these "legal" fraud ? What is the NLC,TUC and other unions doing to stop these sleaze in the legislative chambers?

And I am a bit disappointed that the president is not putting any effort to reduce this sleaze all in the name of "rule of law". angry

One of the steps we need to take to get things right in this country is to cut these Legislators to size...and it has to be done by the people else, the cycle would go on.
Re: Suspended Abdulmumin Jibrin To Return To Lecturing by Onlymewakacum(m): 12:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
Jalapa01:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/jibrin-i-ll-use-suspension-period-to-lecture/164758.html

All because he didn't play to the gallery, wat a corrupt country we live in. Had he danced to Dogara's tune.
Re: Suspended Abdulmumin Jibrin To Return To Lecturing by cuteralph101(m): 12:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
Jalapa01:

DOG-ARa said budget padding ain't an offence...that no where in d constitution stated budget padding is a crime. Abeg who dey fool who. Jibrin manage enjoy d money wey them give u abi u no collect. Mtcheew
Re: Suspended Abdulmumin Jibrin To Return To Lecturing by PaulIdu: 12:58pm On Oct 03, 2016
AlphaCentaurii:

We already supported him by voting enmasse for him and he has already failed to reciprocate..what more do you guys want
Re: Suspended Abdulmumin Jibrin To Return To Lecturing by qtx(m): 1:11pm On Oct 03, 2016
Cutehector:
It is only the the lord that raises up and scatters somebody... grin
pride, arrogance and self aggrandizement does destroy a man faster than anything..
Re: Suspended Abdulmumin Jibrin To Return To Lecturing by creekman(m): 1:32pm On Oct 03, 2016
Jalapa01:

This is the more reason why been a Senator or House if representative member should be on a part - time basis. We all need to push for this.
Re: Suspended Abdulmumin Jibrin To Return To Lecturing by brojoshua: 2:06pm On Oct 03, 2016
He should also be handed to the police and EFCC. And are these people fit to teach young people and do they really have anything good to impact on the young people except corruption, looting, padding and the likes, making them worse than themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Service Chiefs Meet In Aso Rock / Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall / 7 Things GDP Numbers Tell Us About Buhari’s Reelection Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.