Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Suspended Abdulmumin Jibrin To Return To Lecturing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspended Abdulmumin Jibrin To Return To Lecturing (28686 Views)

"Resign Now", Abdulmumin Jibrin To Buhari / Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! / APC NWC Writes Hon Jibrin To Keep Evidence Away From Public Domain (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspended Abdulmumin Jibrin To Return To Lecturing by bigtt76(f): 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2016
Until he shows us concrete evidence of him rejecting his own share of the loot ....I would just want to believe that he's a buff case grin

Jalapa01:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/jibrin-i-ll-use-suspension-period-to-lecture/164758.html
Re: Suspended Abdulmumin Jibrin To Return To Lecturing by IamThrive(m): 2:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
Not only you. Very soon what happened in Senegal will be you peoples' general case in that National assembly.

Come to think of this, if you guys were making right laws; why are we in this recession going home with millions of Naira monthly?

I pray that you guys will not be Nigeria's yet to explode financial problem??
Re: Suspended Abdulmumin Jibrin To Return To Lecturing by Oluwaplumpie(m): 3:13pm On Oct 03, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:

you run your mouth too much, who doesn't know jibril exposed the cartel and their budget padding? The story has been on for months now. My line was a Rhetoric,didnt really need your answer. Do have a nice day.
Ah! My apologies. Didn't realise u were being rhetorical. It wasn't immediately obvious. Cheers.
Re: Suspended Abdulmumin Jibrin To Return To Lecturing by Daud2: 3:25pm On Oct 03, 2016
THOUGH THE GUY IS NOT A SAINT BUT HE AUDACIOUSLY CONTINUE TO EXPOSE THE CABALS CALLED REPS N SENATHIEFS. GOD WILL CONTINUE TO PROTECT HIM. WE NEED PEOPLE LIKE HIM.
Re: Suspended Abdulmumin Jibrin To Return To Lecturing by mikolo80: 3:49pm On Oct 03, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
I don't understand how things work in this country, why was he suspended please?
cos they said so. Democracy. Tyranny of the majority
Re: Suspended Abdulmumin Jibrin To Return To Lecturing by chachanga: 4:01pm On Oct 03, 2016
arewafederation:

This is a question I always ask...What can we as a people do to correct these "legal" fraud ? What is the NLC,TUC and other unions doing to stop these sleaze in the legislative chambers?

And I am a bit disappointed that the president is not putting any effort to reduce this sleaze all in the name of "rule of law". angry

One of the steps we need to take to get things right in this country is to cut these Legislators to size...and it has to be done by the people else, the cycle would go on.

Which NLC/TUC?
Is it the dead NLC or the floundering TUC?
Both have gone moribund since 1902!
Just leave those ones and their playing-acting, they think they're fo0ling us, they're actually fo00ling their own bribery-guzzling selvess.

1 Like

Re: Suspended Abdulmumin Jibrin To Return To Lecturing by nobeku: 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2016
nyben4eva:
I laugh when Buhari says he's fighting corruption!Mr President,corruption is staring at you and you keep on galavanting from one country to another without making any significant impact improve the economy.

Well,I never voted for you because I know you to be a very vindictive villain and a power drunk fellow whose only objective was to become a President before dieng.I wonder the kind of memoir you'll write after plunging Nigeria into recession twice.

History will continue remembering you for everything negative.
What kind of useless post is this?
Re: Suspended Abdulmumin Jibrin To Return To Lecturing by suasmablow(m): 4:24pm On Oct 03, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
instead of the accused being punished, the one who exposed the evil is suffering. At 56 and we're still this lost, After PMB will claim his fighting corruption cry

president buhari is only respecting the rule of law and the principles of separation of powers. If he involves in what happens there, you guys will still call him a dictator, na waoh
Re: Suspended Abdulmumin Jibrin To Return To Lecturing by springer: 6:42pm On Oct 03, 2016
Re: Suspended Abdulmumin Jibrin To Return To Lecturing by notoriousbabe: 9:37pm On Oct 03, 2016
Make him come nairaland nursery and primary school to lecture us on looting and padding jo.. seun and lala no sabi the course jare
Re: Suspended Abdulmumin Jibrin To Return To Lecturing by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 04, 2016
nobeku:
What kind of useless post is this?

If you call my post useless,that means you have a useless brain and mind for your inability to know the truth when it's so obvious.On the other hand,continue wallowing in perpetual pains,you deserve it!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Air Force Drone Hits Boko Haram Terrorists Target In Sambisa Forest. / Governor Ajimobi: "You Will Fart From Now Till Midnight" / Kukah’s Attack On Buhari Draws More Criticism, Backing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.