Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,712 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. (23262 Views)

PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media / If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? / Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. by teepsee(f): 8:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
All this gender shiit, why won't some women wise up. So the woman will now pass through whatsapp and force her to bed?

And some men will be believing any crab from the mouth of a lady.

Now the guy will be out of work, will that make her a hero?

To all them girls playing the gender game

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. by pelumi111: 8:47pm On Oct 03, 2016
Like if u belief shes saying the truth share if you think shes playing the 'gender card'
Re: Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. by goingape1: 8:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
recievesense:
After the recent ordeal of a Kenyan Lady (Laura_lolo) with a customer service agent of Orange Kenya, I decided to follow up.

She has revealed to a local Radio Station that she is a rape Survivor. I guess guys with privilege customer information will learn from this.

Follow previous story on https://www.nairaland.com/3385869/lady-exposes-customer-care-agent

women will be using r ape as there weapons.

what is so special in a woman's yansh that man will want to put his stick by force undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. by teepsee(f): 8:57pm On Oct 03, 2016
goingape1:
women will be using r ape as there weapons.

what is so special in a woman's yansh that man will want to put his stick by force undecided

me self don dy think am too oo. It didn't worth the stress and trouble.
Re: Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:59pm On Oct 03, 2016
Rape moto...

Babe's an attention seeker.
Re: Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. by goingape1: 9:02pm On Oct 03, 2016
teepsee:
me self don dy think am too oo. It didn't worth the stress and trouble.
really not worth it.
Re: Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. by chiraqDemon(m): 9:08pm On Oct 03, 2016
She don play gender card now
De form na past experience de do make u behave childish

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. by slimbj: 9:09pm On Oct 03, 2016
LorDBolton:
Seriously if I vex I go find way order hit on that woman. Mtcheeew

She don sharp sharp dey play the gender card.

Guys better use this my scope: when a babe visits I turn on the voice recorder feature in my 2nd fone and record every little thing up till I see her off then keep it for at least a month b4 deleting + i also screen grab chats and leave in the gallery alot.

Cos if dey claim u raped them... you're finished. Wow. You should see a therapist man. It's never that serious
Re: Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. by LorDBolton(m): 9:13pm On Oct 03, 2016
[quote author=slimbj post=49891670][/quote]

What about the female folk have u seen or experienced in life?

Next time mind ur biz...
Re: Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. by Dorariid: 9:19pm On Oct 03, 2016
Too many stalkers in naira land. In a civilised country, that guy should be sued. its unethical to harass a customer just because you have access to the person's number via your job.
Re: Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. by KevMitnick: 9:25pm On Oct 03, 2016
A clear and sad example of the walking wrecks I always talk about. Women walking about with unresolved issues. They carry their baggage everywhere they go. They will punish you for the sin the last guy committed against them. Poor guy
And the lady needs therapy. Visiting a shrink isn't popular in this part of the world, but a lot of people need to visit one.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. by LorDBolton(m): 9:27pm On Oct 03, 2016
[quote author=slimbj post=49891670][/quote]

if u had any sense you'd know my first line was an exaggeration.

If u had any wisdom u would heed my advice and smart up when around women.

since u lack both please keep on walking... thanks

Experience will humble you.
Re: Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. by Rajosh(m): 9:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
what the man did was very unprofessional.I'm surprised some people are supporting him. Per adventure he has evil intentions, he will succeed if she keeps in contact with him. #IStandWithLaura
Re: Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. by armpit: 9:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
Things that happen when your village witch really wants you to lose that job.. Any means can be applied and anybody can be an agent.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. by Bifwoli: 9:43pm On Oct 03, 2016
TechEnthusiast:
Most kenyans are "sex maniacs",i wonder why kenyan yeye news even manages to hit front page

How'd you feel when Nigerians are generalized as drug traffickers,419 operators and fraudsters?
Re: Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. by phenzy(m): 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2016
I need someone to tell dis girl to shut up
Re: Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. by Dacman(m): 10:38pm On Oct 03, 2016
The gal just went overboard with dis issue...she should have acted more maturely even though she is trying to find an escape route from her Bleep up with the rape issue...she just went overboard... Definitely she is still going to meet more guys as she proceed in life...she can also allow d rape issue becloud her sense of interaction.
Re: Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. by willibounce1(m): 10:38pm On Oct 03, 2016
Mad woman
Re: Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. by uchedydy: 10:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
Dorariid:
Too many stalkers in naira land. In a civilised country, that guy should be sued. its unethical to harass a customer just because you have access to the person's number via your job.

Please what do u mean by the word harrash.

I get your number from the system, yes its unethical, I gently contact u and you say no, that kills it. SO why would the girl go on twitter.

If we look at the unethical things we all do, we would not have a job.

Please explain how the guy harrased her.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. by Dorariid: 10:50pm On Oct 03, 2016
uchedydy:

Please what do u mean by the word harrash.

I get your number from the system, yes its unethical, I gently contact u and you say no, that kills it. SO why would the girl go on twitter.

If we look at the unethical things we all do, we would not have a job.

Please explain how the guy harrased her.

When unwanted entities think that they can infringe on another person's privacy by sending unwelcomed messages to the person, that can be considered as harassment.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. by macaranta(m): 12:08am On Oct 04, 2016
That girl is mentally deranged. Nansense
Re: Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. by TerrorSquad147: 12:18am On Oct 04, 2016
She's a useless basta*d na. In her mind she has saved kenyan women from being raped undecided. May Sopanna kill her there, 1diot being..
Re: Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 04, 2016
She did not do anything wrong. Just watching out for her safety.
Re: Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. by seangy4konji: 12:30am On Oct 04, 2016
it be like say dem don export oshogbo weed go dat side...i dont kow how rape survivor take enter matter abi oloriburuku leleyi....

ma gbe shepe ooo..
Re: Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. by southernbelle(f): 12:55am On Oct 04, 2016
Enjoy your fifteen minutes of fame.
angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. by Kirinwa: 1:18am On Oct 04, 2016
Immortalz:
So the agent wz gonna rape her via whatsapp?
Abi na im papa rape u before ni? Nonsense!

Na your kind go youth go dey give Primary 6 pikin belle as per National service.

How can a customer care agent be wooing a customer. You don't combine business and pleasure.

Although she should have warned him off instead if she wasn't interested.
Re: Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. by akuezi: 2:44am On Oct 04, 2016
The rush continue. Join Meridian life support and bid goodbye to poverty. You can make upto 1M in just 3 months and qualify for a tear rubber Hydia Elarantra 2016 car worth over 4M. For more information contact. 08170214875
Re: Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. by Nobody: 5:05am On Oct 04, 2016
She is simply an attention seeking Arrow. There was no reason to report the guy to orange on social media. That could have been done privately.

All this rape survivor bs she is spouting is because of the backlash. Lying biatch.
Re: Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. by SycophanticGoat: 5:59am On Oct 04, 2016
wristbangle:

Before nko? U know no say some babes dey think with their yansh now? sad

The way APC zombies thinks with their asses right? undecided undecided
Re: Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. by HENRY940: 7:15am On Oct 04, 2016
Tweakm5Q15zd:
Trusted Data Plans:- Data Bundle Reselling Company; we have been offering data bundles since 2014 and are verified and listed by Quickteller and Cash envoy for Online Payment processing.
Call/Whatsapp/SMS bellow

To check balance before or after purchase,
For MTN, dial *461*6#
For Etisalat, dial *229*9#
For Airtel, dial *123*57#
For Glo, dial  *127*0#‎

To purchase any of our data bundle, follow these easy steps;
Data Bundle Prices are listed at the bottom of post;
1. Choose data plan you want to buy.

MTN
4GB for #1000
5GB for #1200
7.5GB for #1,500
10GB for #2,000
Valid for A MONTH and a WK (38days duration)

GLO
4GB for #1000
5GB for #1200
7.5GB for #1,500
10GB for #2,000

ETISALAT
4GB for #1000
5GB for #1200
7.5GB for #1,500
10GB for #2,000

AIRTEL 
4GB for #1000
5GB for #1200
7.5GB for #1,500
10GB for #2,000

These Prices are valid if you are‎ paying via Airtime.
To buy Call/Whatsapp/SMS .

Can someone here pls testify to this, I'm interested but it looks too good to be true. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga / Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love / Which Nairalander Do You Not Like And Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.