Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It (3522 Views)

21 TYPES AND FACTS OF SPERMS WITH MEANINGS / Condom Types And How They Can Improve Your Sex Life (discovery) / One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It by Rozaystunna(m): 10:14pm On Oct 03, 2016
herbie27:
Lol.
Ok sir will do that cos i don't fight without a reason to.

Aderola15 come and take me out of here.
bye Felicia smiley
Re: Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It by MBush(m): 10:14pm On Oct 03, 2016
Maxi112:
who go invite her?

I saw it, no joy for her face this night grin

I for go... But an order from above said don't go cheesy cheesy
Re: Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 03, 2016
officialEFCC:
did i mention you angry pls swerve
See who's avoiding mentions.
No back up for you yet?.
Re: Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 03, 2016
herbie27:
Twinnie na back of bible you dey read so?, "for they shall inherit the kingdom of God".

Love you. tongue
Lol, can't remember the last time I opened my Bible sef lipsrsealed. Love you morekiss tongue
Re: Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It by MBush(m): 10:18pm On Oct 03, 2016
officialEFCC:
abeg if you no get beta gist [size=20pt] shut up[/size]

Someone a girl suffering from polio left, what else can you boast off than going to hikack another girl with eyes like a witness...

You are a failure and a good one at that... Keep it up, till insanity will become your only abode!!
Re: Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 03, 2016
herbie27:
No back up for you yet?.
me and you dont belong in the same conversation, you are below me
Re: Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It by MBush(m): 10:19pm On Oct 03, 2016
herbie27:
No back up for you yet?.

Hahahahaha... cheesy

He doesn't know the rules yet cheesy cheesy
Re: Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It by Maxi112: 10:19pm On Oct 03, 2016
MBush:

I for go... But an order from above said don't go cheesy cheesy
who come be the above, Bush?

so you want them to kee miss sexy for me, I won't stand and watch that happen oh

don't be a sell out buddy, pick a sword and fight.

fight! fight! fight! cheesy cheesy
Re: Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It by MBush(m): 10:21pm On Oct 03, 2016
officialEFCC:
me and you dont belong in the same conversation, you are below me

Noo.... She is way above you in all ramifications except stupidity...

That is your motto and you have sworn to uphold it with all diligence cheesy
Re: Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It by MBush(m): 10:24pm On Oct 03, 2016
Maxi112:
who come be the above, Bush?

so you want them to kee miss sexy for me, I won't stand and watch that happen oh

don't be a sell out buddy, pick a sword and fight.

fight! fight! fight! cheesy cheesy

Let me ask Bae embarassed

She over anybody ooo cry
Re: Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 03, 2016
officialEFCC:
me and you dont belong in the same conversation, you are below me.
You wish!.
Weed head. cheesy
Re: Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
Aderola15:

Lol, can't remember the last time I opened my Bible sef lipsrsealed. Love you morekiss tongue
You see why i asked you to go to church on Sunday but you refused.

See the result now. cheesy kiss
Re: Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
herbie27:
You wish!.
Weed head. cheesy
worwor girl i spit when i see girls like you
Re: Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 03, 2016
herbie27:
You see why i asked you to go to church on Sunday but you refused.

See the result now. cheesy kiss
I'll go next Sundaycheesy. Thanksgiving Sunday, gotta dance mehn wink cool
Re: Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It by MBush(m): 10:34pm On Oct 03, 2016
officialEFCC:
you are ugly poor uneducated low self esteem fake lair that doesn't have a meaningful life away from here, you come carry herbie27 another ugly thing dey disturb my peace, una no reach me, no be to dey talk stories here

If you add up all the credentials everybody in your poverty stricken-ed house has, it wont make up to B.sc...

When your dad is a plumber and your mum sells meat, what else do you have to offer the world??

Weed and Sex cheesy cheesy

If your papa had aborted you like he wished, I would have been having a nice conversation with someone reasonable angry
Re: Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 03, 2016
officialEFCC:
worwor girl i spit when i see girls like you
K.
We know better who should spit. cheesy
#Weed head.
Re: Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
MBush:

If you add up all the credentials everybody in your poverty stricken-ed house has, it wont make up to B.sc...

When your dad is a plumber and your mum sells meat, what else do you have to offer the world??

Weed and Sex cheesy cheesy

If your papa had aborted you like he wished, I would have been having a nice conversation with someone reasonable angry
single desperate boy you no dey shame na ugly herbie27 you dey look that thing embarassed your case is sad cheesy
Re: Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 03, 2016
MBush:

Weed and sex. cheesy cheesy

Exactly!. cheesy
He isn't worth the attention.
Re: Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 03, 2016
officialEFCC:
i rather DIE than lie that you are ok, common ok you are not, smelling girl
K. Have you had weed tonyt?, cos i know you've had some today.

#Demented fellow.
Re: Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It by MBush(m): 10:40pm On Oct 03, 2016
officialEFCC:
single desperate boy you no dey shame na ugly herbie27 you dey look that thing embarassed your case is sad cheesy

My case is better than someone a crippled girl rejected... May thunder fire you for stealing another innocent girl's picture...

You sex starved dickhead...

Son of a gay goat angry
Re: Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2016
Aderola15:

I'll go next Sundaycheesy. Thanksgiving Sunday, gotta dance mehn wink cool
Will join you. grin
Re: Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2016
MBush:

My case is better than someone a crippled girl rejected... May thunder fire you for stealing another innocent girl's picture...

Son of a gay goat angry
wait i steal person cheesy cheesy cheesy that one too funny, the fact say you dey doubt say my gf na my gf sweet me die dancing azonto

Re: Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It by MBush(m): 10:48pm On Oct 03, 2016
[s]
officialEFCC:
wait i steal person cheesy cheesy cheesy that one too funny, the fact say you dey doubt say my gf na my gf sweet me die dancing azonto
[/s]

Look at her eyes and tell me if she is suffering from Eye problem??

Do you have an affinity with people with disabilities?? undecided
Re: Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 03, 2016
MBush:
[s][/s]

Look at her eyes and tell me if she is suffering from Eye problem??

Do you have an affinity with disables?? undecided
make i hear word cheesy cheesy cheesy ugly boys
Re: Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 03, 2016
MBush:

Son of a gay goat angry

1 Like

Re: Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
officialEFCC:
you are ugly poor uneducated low self esteem fake lair that doesn't have a meaningful life away from here, you come carry herbie27 another ugly thing dey disturb my peace, una no reach me, no be to dey talk stories here
You described yourself at the bolded. cheesy
Just get a life.
Re: Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 03, 2016
herbie27:
You described yourself at the bolded. cheesy
Just get a life.
talking to you feels as if i am talking to a black lizard sad
Re: Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It by cyber5(m): 1:39am On Oct 04, 2016
I can stalk but i don't do it.
No i don't
Re: Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It by SimpleBea(m): 4:45pm On Oct 05, 2016
You are right. But, you can just ignore them
Re: Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It by Yinkey6(m): 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2016
Wow I love this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Main Reason Why Guys Find Thigh Gaps Attractive / Things To Do B4 During And After Sex (nauthy Chat 18+) / Hilarious Break Up Letter A Girl Wrote To Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.