Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It (3515 Views)

21 TYPES AND FACTS OF SPERMS WITH MEANINGS / Condom Types And How They Can Improve Your Sex Life (discovery) / One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It by EmperorLee(m): 9:42pm On Oct 03, 2016
MBush:

Maxi,,, cheesy

How wifey na... Emperorl ee... She don dey pay small small cheesy

Iffahear grin. First payment sef, she never confirm am or has she shocked
Re: Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 03, 2016
MBush:

Don't read and act like you don't see scumbag? angry

I thought avoiding a lowlife like you can lead to a positive end... But all products of stubborn sperms have something in common...

Stupidity undecided....

Come on...

you are a fan
Re: Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It by Maxi112: 9:43pm On Oct 03, 2016
EmperorLee:

Mazi Omenugo Onyekunamamakumadu grin Onowu of nairaland grin
over title they worry me grin

you'd worry me oh
Re: Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2016
Rozaystunna:
get yo salty asss outta here
Lol.
Ok sir will do that cos i don't fight without a reason to.

Aderola15 come and take me out of here.
Re: Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It by MBush(m): 9:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
officialEFCC:
you are a fan

Is that what you can come up with? cheesy

Is obvious the way you avoided being aborted after mumsy gave you abortion pills is still helping you out...

Come on, let me show you why papa was too sure that abortion would have been his best option...

Lowlife of a failed dad angry

Report my moniker ad watch how god will strike your lame pop down

2 Likes

Re: Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It by Maxi112: 9:47pm On Oct 03, 2016
MBush:

Is obvious the way you avoided being aborted after mumsy gave you abortion pills is still helping you out...

Come on, let me show you why papa was too sure that abortion would have been his best option...

grin grin

Re: Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It by EmperorLee(m): 9:47pm On Oct 03, 2016
Maxi112:
over title they worry me grin

you'd worry me oh

Niggy I been hear dat tape wey you play for morning ooh grin, I been no just he ur tym ni. You dey take dat one celebrate holiday abi ? cheesy
Re: Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It by MBush(m): 9:47pm On Oct 03, 2016
EmperorLee:

Iffahear grin. First payment sef, she never confirm am or has she shocked

"I will help you with the process when you are ready" So she said cheesy cheesy

I don port joor shocked shocked
Re: Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It by EmperorLee(m): 9:49pm On Oct 03, 2016
MBush:

"I will help you with the process when you are ready" So she said cheesy cheesy

I don port joor shocked shocked

Process bawo? grin That one no sure jaare, abeg jump enter another tree Whether you go see fruit for der.
Re: Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 03, 2016
MBush:

waste of data, go look bush cheesy
Re: Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It by EmperorLee(m): 9:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
herbie27:
Lol.

Even you na bully too, abi? grin
Re: Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
herbie27:
Lol.

Sweerie, do you know him. He needed you in order to get noticed, we have seen him. Oya uncle comman be goingundecided
Re: Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It by Maxi112: 9:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
EmperorLee:

Niggy I been hear dat tape wey you play for morning ooh grin, I been no just he ur tym ni. You dey take dat one celebrate holiday abi ? cheesy
hahahah

You of all people suppose know na grin na only public holidays I'd get that kinda tym grin

me just know won entertain any careless calls, phone switched off, shay una miss my absence today grin
Re: Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It by MBush(m): 9:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
officialEFCC:
waste of data, go look bush cheesy

Your stupidity is legendary... If it were a lady, you would have been showing why they nominated you as your village vigilante...

Type back with insult and I will show you why a lame gf left you...

Dumbo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
Aderola15:

Sweerie, do you know him. He needed you in order to get noticed, we have seen him. Oya uncle comman be goingundecided
All these attention seekers. cheesy i don't know him from adams.
Re: Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 03, 2016
EmperorLee:

Even you na bully too, abi? grin
Lol.
Me a bully?, i'm a peace maker na, ask Aderola15. grin
Re: Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It by MBush(m): 9:57pm On Oct 03, 2016
Maxi112:
hahahah

You of all people suppose know na grin na only public holidays I'd get that kinda tym grin

me just know won entertain any careless calls, phone switched off, shay una miss my absence today grin

Ashawo angry angry cheesy cheesy
Re: Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It by EmperorLee(m): 9:59pm On Oct 03, 2016
Maxi112:
hahahah

Taaah, miss fire grin. Continue ur holiday n weekend job ooh, one day monkey go go market, e no go come back grin
Re: Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 03, 2016
Well said bliss
Re: Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 03, 2016
MBush:

Your stupidity is legendary... If it were a lady, you would have been showing why they nominated you as your village vigilante...

Type back with insult and I will show you why a lame gf left you...

Dumbo cheesy
see my new gf tongue
Re: Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It by Maxi112: 10:03pm On Oct 03, 2016
EmperorLee:

Taaah, miss fire grin. Continue ur holiday n weekend job ooh, one day monkey go go market, e no go come back grin
hahahahah

nothing they happen for here, that thread go make sense die grin
Re: Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It by Maxi112: 10:05pm On Oct 03, 2016
officialEFCC:
see my new gf tongue
you and this one who senior grin
Re: Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It by EmperorLee(m): 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2016
Maxi112:
hahahahah

nothing they happen for here, that thread go make sense die grin

Sexytemi don kill 2 people with just one bullet for that thread grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It by MBush(m): 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2016
officialEFCC:
see my new gf tongue

I pity the innocent girl that has the picture... Till it is confirmed, I will know if you brought another polio patient as a gf cheesy
Re: Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 03, 2016
herbie27:
Lol. Me a bully?, i'm a peace maker na, as Aderola15. grin
Blessed are the peacemaker, for they shall inherit the earthtongue
Re: Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 03, 2016
MBush:

I pity the innocent girl that has the picture... Till it is confirmed, I will know if you brought another polio patient as a gf cheesy
[size=20pt]think say i be liar like you cheesy cheesy so she is too amazing abi [/size]
Re: Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 03, 2016
officialEFCC:
see my new gf tongue
cheesy cheesy cheesy
We all know who she is.
Re: Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It by Maxi112: 10:11pm On Oct 03, 2016
EmperorLee:

Sexytemi don kill 2 people with just one bullet for that thread grin grin grin cheesy
who go invite her?

I saw it, no joy for her face this night grin
Re: Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 03, 2016
Aderola15:

Blessed are the peacemaker, for they shall inherit the earthtongue
Twinnie na back of bible you dey read so?, "for they shall inherit the kingdom of God".

Love you. tongue
Re: Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 03, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
We all know who she is.
did i mention you angry pls swerve
Re: Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It by MBush(m): 10:12pm On Oct 03, 2016
officialEFCC:
[size=20pt]think say i be liar like you cheesy cheesy so she is too amazing abi [/size]

Ask your dad how he lied to your mum about being rich cheesy... Only to end up being a pipeline vandal angry

He will soon be shot down by #Operation Crocodile smile team cheesy
Re: Cyber-bullying, Types And How To Avoid It by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 03, 2016
MBush:

Ask your dad how he lied to your mum about being rich cheesy... Only to end up being a pipeline vandal angry

He will soon be shot down by #Operation Crocodile smile team cheesy
abeg if you no get beta gist [size=20pt] shut up[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How This Slay Queen Slay Herself / No topic / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Lover Calls Out The Name Of His/her Ex-love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.