Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

If These Girls Are The Last Options Of A Wife Who Will U Pick? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If These Girls Are The Last Options Of A Wife Who Will U Pick? (7651 Views)

Will You Marry These Girls If They Are Deaf And Dumb?(photos) / Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream / Ladies Would U Pick A Financially Stable Guy But Bad Sexually Or....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If These Girls Are The Last Options Of A Wife Who Will U Pick? by myztarcasy(m): 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2016
Lol Honest Answer

Re: If These Girls Are The Last Options Of A Wife Who Will U Pick? by Cutehector(m): 8:23pm On Oct 03, 2016
I prefer to kill myself

8 Likes

Re: If These Girls Are The Last Options Of A Wife Who Will U Pick? by DTOBS(m): 8:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
Thank God me no kuku see any pishure cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If These Girls Are The Last Options Of A Wife Who Will U Pick? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
Damn! This isnt real
Re: If These Girls Are The Last Options Of A Wife Who Will U Pick? by Bossontop(m): 8:38pm On Oct 03, 2016
Very simple "i dont marry at all, i fit jus adopt 2 children" finish.

6 Likes

Re: If These Girls Are The Last Options Of A Wife Who Will U Pick? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
I will marry vaseline

25 Likes

Re: If These Girls Are The Last Options Of A Wife Who Will U Pick? by 234GT(m): 9:14pm On Oct 03, 2016
The first one dey manageable now!
Re: If These Girls Are The Last Options Of A Wife Who Will U Pick? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 03, 2016
With these set of ladies as the last option:

Vaseline will be sold at 75000naira each...

7 Likes

Re: If These Girls Are The Last Options Of A Wife Who Will U Pick? by firstking01(m): 9:47pm On Oct 03, 2016
I 'll rather stay single for life.
Re: If These Girls Are The Last Options Of A Wife Who Will U Pick? by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 11:47pm On Oct 03, 2016
Be A Reverend Father

3 Likes

Re: If These Girls Are The Last Options Of A Wife Who Will U Pick? by finalboss(m): 12:00am On Oct 04, 2016
owww pretty ladies aww...ahw marry d both of them

1 Like

Re: If These Girls Are The Last Options Of A Wife Who Will U Pick? by iamFawaz(m): 2:46am On Oct 04, 2016
if I'm marrying them for using dem for money ritual....

1 Like

Re: If These Girls Are The Last Options Of A Wife Who Will U Pick? by prodiG(m): 5:57am On Oct 04, 2016
iamFawaz:
if I'm marrying them for using dem for money ritual....
Lol From the look of things,these ones can only yield counterfeit

6 Likes

Re: If These Girls Are The Last Options Of A Wife Who Will U Pick? by Jerryojozy(m): 8:05am On Oct 04, 2016
I won't marry
Re: If These Girls Are The Last Options Of A Wife Who Will U Pick? by Babysnow1: 8:36am On Oct 04, 2016
op clap for yourself them be human being o.. and beside ... I don forget wentin I wan type. ok continue.
Re: If These Girls Are The Last Options Of A Wife Who Will U Pick? by player007(m): 8:56am On Oct 04, 2016
Cutehector:
I prefer to kill myself
Would rather commit suicide than kill myself.

1 Like

Re: If These Girls Are The Last Options Of A Wife Who Will U Pick? by blackteddy(m): 9:20am On Oct 04, 2016
Oloun maje...I go just become reverend father
Re: If These Girls Are The Last Options Of A Wife Who Will U Pick? by Cutehector(m): 9:23am On Oct 04, 2016
player007:

Would rather commit suicide than kill myself.
I prefer to die and make sure dat i'm dead instead of commiting suicide
Re: If These Girls Are The Last Options Of A Wife Who Will U Pick? by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 04, 2016
Cutehector:
I prefer to die and make sure dat i'm dead instead of commiting suicide

Die and make sure you're dead undecided
Re: If These Girls Are The Last Options Of A Wife Who Will U Pick? by iamFawaz(m): 2:22pm On Oct 04, 2016
prodiG:
Lol From the look of things,these ones can only yield counterfeit
not only counterfeit, counterpart join
Re: If These Girls Are The Last Options Of A Wife Who Will U Pick? by NevetsIbot(m): 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2016
I dodge this one. Amen
Re: If These Girls Are The Last Options Of A Wife Who Will U Pick? by Opistorincos(m): 3:02pm On Oct 04, 2016
As the vaseline crew president, I'll give the last set of men on earth free vaseline every month for 90 years
Re: If These Girls Are The Last Options Of A Wife Who Will U Pick? by sparko1(m): 3:12pm On Oct 04, 2016
myztarcasy:
Lol Honest Answer

Seriously, why would I want to think about that kind of dirty thing, occupy your mind with good thing! Be careful of what you wish for!
Re: If These Girls Are The Last Options Of A Wife Who Will U Pick? by ameezy(m): 5:00pm On Oct 04, 2016
I will rather die than kill myself grin grin grin
Re: If These Girls Are The Last Options Of A Wife Who Will U Pick? by ahmg001(m): 6:00pm On Oct 04, 2016
Prop d first one,still dey manageable
Re: If These Girls Are The Last Options Of A Wife Who Will U Pick? by myztarcasy(m): 7:11pm On Oct 04, 2016
sparko1:

Seriously, why would I want to think about that kind of dirty thing, occupy your mind with good thing! Be careful of what you wish for!
Sorry o
Re: If These Girls Are The Last Options Of A Wife Who Will U Pick? by Jhaiimes(m): 8:26pm On Oct 04, 2016
grin I go turn to Rev.Father sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: If These Girls Are The Last Options Of A Wife Who Will U Pick? by myztarcasy(m): 9:37pm On Oct 04, 2016
Jhaiimes:
grin
I go turn to Rev.Father sharp sharp
lol
Re: If These Girls Are The Last Options Of A Wife Who Will U Pick? by badassdude: 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2016
That second picture looks like iamhatey, Of course!!! My eyes cant deceive me.
Re: If These Girls Are The Last Options Of A Wife Who Will U Pick? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 04, 2016
badassdude:
That second picture looks like iamhatey, Of course!!! My eyes cant deceive me.

Re: If These Girls Are The Last Options Of A Wife Who Will U Pick? by badassdude: 9:49pm On Oct 04, 2016
MissHatey:

Are you always online??
Re: If These Girls Are The Last Options Of A Wife Who Will U Pick? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 04, 2016
badassdude:

Are you always online??
www.google.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Men Like Fat Girls / This Lady Has Received Praises From Online Users Because Of Her Neat Bathroom / Check Out This Hilarious Photo I Saw On Facebook Which Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.