Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,964 members, 7,835,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Pls Help, Can I Marry Someone Older Than Me With 2yrs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help, Can I Marry Someone Older Than Me With 2yrs (1141 Views)

My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / How Do You Politely Tell A Girl Your Not Interested(someone Older Than You)? / Should I Marry This Single Mother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help, Can I Marry Someone Older Than Me With 2yrs by metrad(m): 1:43pm On Oct 04, 2016
pls I need ur advice, she's 2yrs older than me, please can I marry her
Re: Pls Help, Can I Marry Someone Older Than Me With 2yrs by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 04, 2016
No u can't marry her but u can fvck her cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Pls Help, Can I Marry Someone Older Than Me With 2yrs by ammyluv2002(f): 1:50pm On Oct 04, 2016
metrad:
I think, it depends on her level of maturity & yours too
Re: Pls Help, Can I Marry Someone Older Than Me With 2yrs by Mufasa1805(m): 1:50pm On Oct 04, 2016
Ur choice... Stop thinking it's an abomination #BeWise #WiseManSaySo #WhoCheckAm
Re: Pls Help, Can I Marry Someone Older Than Me With 2yrs by falconey(m): 1:52pm On Oct 04, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:
No u can't marry her but u can fvck her cheesy grin cheesy

lwkm hahahaha hahahaha not really the notion needed by the op but the one I need right now. lwkm hahahaha
Re: Pls Help, Can I Marry Someone Older Than Me With 2yrs by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:03pm On Oct 04, 2016
it has been a wile bro... cool cool cool
falconey:

lwkm hahahaha hahahaha not really the notion needed but the one I want right now. lwkm hahahaha
Re: Pls Help, Can I Marry Someone Older Than Me With 2yrs by Jboyossai(m): 2:05pm On Oct 04, 2016
Though it isn't tht advisable buh you can if the bond is pretty strong
Re: Pls Help, Can I Marry Someone Older Than Me With 2yrs by SirAweezy(m): 2:05pm On Oct 04, 2016
Discover yourself first... you are not old enough for marriage please. #bestadvice (this is not the right question if u re old enough to know you left from your right kid)
Re: Pls Help, Can I Marry Someone Older Than Me With 2yrs by falconey(m): 2:07pm On Oct 04, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
it has been a wile bro... cool cool cool

alaga tuale baba one... how are you holding up?
Re: Pls Help, Can I Marry Someone Older Than Me With 2yrs by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:11pm On Oct 04, 2016
baba na lowkey tins na.... abi na recession afect me on nairaland grin grin
falconey:

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, Can I Marry Someone Older Than Me With 2yrs by tempex88(m): 2:20pm On Oct 04, 2016
metrad:

na age u wan marry?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, Can I Marry Someone Older Than Me With 2yrs by Sexxkillz: 2:33pm On Oct 04, 2016
You have no business being in a relationship if you are here to ask strangers whether or not you should get married to someone. You are not sure of yourself, therefore, do not get married.

Marriage is not a decision you just wake up to take. With this question you asked, I doubt your mental ability to cope with marriage. When it doesn't go as smooth as you thought it would go, you'll be quick to point fingers.

That's irresponsible.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help, Can I Marry Someone Older Than Me With 2yrs by tintingz(m): 2:33pm On Oct 04, 2016
Yes!
Re: Pls Help, Can I Marry Someone Older Than Me With 2yrs by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 04, 2016
Wen biko so I go come chop rice

Re: Pls Help, Can I Marry Someone Older Than Me With 2yrs by tee59(f): 3:21pm On Oct 04, 2016
It depends on ur maturity and hers. Age is just a nom. What matter most is love and understanding. U don't need 2 ask us whether 2 marry her or not, cus we are not d one getn married here but u are, and u shld know what is best 4 u. If both of u are compatible and she respect and givs u ur honour, why not. Age do not matter much but love u both shared. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, Can I Marry Someone Older Than Me With 2yrs by Lsofdk(m): 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2016
falconey:

you dy fvck up ohundecided
Re: Pls Help, Can I Marry Someone Older Than Me With 2yrs by falconey(m): 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2016
Lsofdk:

you dy fvck up ohundecided

senior man Wetin I do?
Re: Pls Help, Can I Marry Someone Older Than Me With 2yrs by Lsofdk(m): 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2016
falconey:

senior man Wetin I do?
i bn stumble into that thread wey you and hadz dy diss, my concern no be her sef and i no care abt am after all na she carry her wahala come so anyhow wey you take fire am fit amgrin . but na how you carry your fellow guy(viz) enta the diss, though i no know whether una two don get showdown before, but e don pass sha.

how your side baba
Re: Pls Help, Can I Marry Someone Older Than Me With 2yrs by falconey(m): 7:51pm On Oct 04, 2016
Lsofdk:

i bn stumble into that thread wey you and hadz dy diss, my concern no be her sef and i no care abt am after all na she carry her wahala come so anyhow wey you take fire am fit amgrin . but na how you carry your fellow guy(viz) enta the diss, though i no know whether una two don get showdown before, but e don pass sha.

how your side baba

she is/was one of his, she dissed me a lot during the contest, you know I can't reciprocate. yesterday was perfect for a rematch, too bad she didn't last long despite not throwing my best punches at a go to prolong her misery.

yesterday she started it, I did let go all what happened during the contest, i know attacking me was one of their strategy to bring down an opponent, I'm honoured I was a threat but bringing all the trash back to my face that's signing a death warrant, I mentioned him to see what one of his bitch was doing. indirectly he was involved.
Re: Pls Help, Can I Marry Someone Older Than Me With 2yrs by teamobanabo(m): 8:05pm On Oct 04, 2016
Depends on the understanding you both have for each other and most importantly Love
Re: Pls Help, Can I Marry Someone Older Than Me With 2yrs by Lsofdk(m): 12:33am On Oct 05, 2016
falconey:

she is/was one of his, she dissed me a lot during the contest, you know I can't reciprocate. yesterday was perfect for a rematch, too bad she didn't last long despite not throwing my best punches at a go to prolong her misery.

yesterday she started it, I did let go all what happened during the contest, i know attacking me was one of their strategy to bring down an opponent, I'm honoured I was a threat but bringing all the trash back to my face that's signing a death warrant, I mentioned him to see what one of his bitch was doing. indirectly he was involved.
no qualms baba cool

no one can deny you the right to e-pummel her
Re: Pls Help, Can I Marry Someone Older Than Me With 2yrs by Tyviv(f): 2:31am On Oct 05, 2016
Sure no biggie...

(1) (Reply)

Do You Agree With Her? / Can I Get Married With A 100k Salary? / 12 Reasons Long-distance Relationships Might Not Be Easier But They’re Worth It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.