Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,000 members, 7,825,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) (61620 Views)

Burial Of Father And Daughter Electrocuted In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child / Man Disappeared Just A Month To His Wedding (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by Eberex(m): 5:48pm On Oct 05, 2016
never trust NEPA. they bring light when u least expected it. the dude was so sure nepa will not restore power
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2016
So saddening. R.l.P
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by Vomm: 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2016
For ur burnt mind!!

Deckylicious:
sad cry embarassed May Her Burnt soul RIP
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by fastlane84: 6:02pm On Oct 05, 2016
Choi. God..... I can't ask why sha cry
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by smart024(m): 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2016
henrydadon:

u dont know him..don't call him a cheap ass niggah

he just felt he could fix it himself because of the basic knowledge of electricity he has and to save some money..

they are both at fault here..

Being penny wise will always end us up as pound foolish...
Sometimes its not all about basic knowledge but professional job safety that we pay for...
Knowing the right thing to do is one thing, how to do it right is another...
In trying to save some change, he ended up creating an irreplaceable loss...

This clearly makes him a cheap ass nigger...
How I wish he is even arrested first of all for tempering with power installation to a point of costing body injury and death...

1 Like

Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
RIP
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by ArabMopol(m): 6:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
She was said to have been
rushed to a private hospital in
the area but was rejected
before being confirmed dead
at the Igando General
Hospital.[s]She was said to have been
at the Igando General
Hospital.[/s]She was said to have been
at the Igando General
Hospital. is the only typhoid and malaria the doctor sabi treat yeye hospital
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by Kirinwa: 6:27pm On Oct 05, 2016
Benita27:
So unfortunate.

They shouldn't blame the man joor!, death is inevitable... maybe hers came in that manner.

#2500? When he's going to spend much more than that now for burial.
Kai may we not die at the point of our breakthrough in Jesus name.

Click like for Amen.

1 Like

Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by ArabMopol(m): 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2016
the afonja stingy man don use am do ritual... RIP ma
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 05, 2016
henrydadon:
am speechless
May we all never encounter something like this in Jesus name
RIP to the lady
. . . . . Amen. Amen. Amen in Jesus name.
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by joanana(f): 6:40pm On Oct 05, 2016
cindyrocks:
I understand that you like beautiful and well-trained ladies but I can't understand why you can't find them among afonjas.

Mind the way you call afonjas...abi wetin u call them. dont be surprise if you are not married u will end being a member by marriage. There's power in our tongue. PS the AFONJAS or whatever you called them with my experience have been the best people in my life and proud to be one of them soon grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by joanana(f): 6:45pm On Oct 05, 2016
smart024:

Being penny wise will always end us up as pound foolish...
Sometimes its not all about basic knowledge but professional job safety that we pay for...
Knowing the right thing to do is one thing, how to do it right is another...
In trying to save some change, he ended up creating an irreplaceable loss...

This clearly makes him a cheap ass nigger...
How I wish he is even arrested first of all for tempering with power installation to a point of costing body injury and death...

Chairman take it easy .... insulting the man will not change anything. it has happen and its in the past. please sympathize with the man no man is above mistake.. he never knew the future to know that this could happen. please keep insult aside, someone just lost a sister, a friend, a mother, a daughter, a colleague or classmate. come on....... na wa oooooooo
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by luminouz(m): 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2016
joanana:

Chairman take it easy .... insulting the man will not change anything. it has happen and its in the past. please sympathize with the man no man is above mistake.. he never knew the future to know that this could happen. please keep insult aside, someone just lost a sister, a friend, a mother, a daughter, a colleague or classmate. come on....... na wa oooooooo
U Dis geh....u sure say no be me go marry u in the end sha.....am so impressed with the sense n cool u bring into anything u say! grin
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by luminouz(m): 6:51pm On Oct 05, 2016
joanana:

Mind the way you call afonjas...abi wetin u call them. dont be surprise if you are not married u will end being a member by marriage. There's power in our tongue. PS the AFONJAS or whatever you called them with my experience have been the best people in my life and proud to be one of them soon grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Amen to DAT dear! DAT Cindyrocks really let me down with her comments....to think I was actually considering PM..ing her.....I am all about tolerance n love with no fucking tribalism.... All my posts n comments attest to that!
BTW...joanana...I am happy Ur happy with who Ur settling down with.....one love babe!
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by joanana(f): 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2016
luminouz:

U Dis geh....u sure say no be me go marry u in the end sha.....am so impressed with the sense n cool into anything u say!

thanks.... eyiah.. my dear dont worry you will find what your heart desires ok... just keep the faith and believe. As for me i don see my own "AFONJA" and its forever!!!! Just believe and ve faith e hear grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy the Good Book said "From the abundance of the heart the mouth speakth" so shall you find that you desire ok.... you are in my prayers bro kiss
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by luminouz(m): 6:54pm On Oct 05, 2016
joanana:

thanks.... eyiah.. my dear dont worry you will find what your heart desires ok... just keep the faith and believe. As for me i don see my own "AFONJA" and its forever!!!! Just believe and ve faith e hear grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Amen to that DEAR.....one love!
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by sweetcocoa(f): 6:59pm On Oct 05, 2016
Chai! So sad, it was an accident, though an avoidable one but don't blame the man too much, he didn't intend to kill her.

May her people find the strength to move on, it's really a pity.
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by eyekaynoble: 6:59pm On Oct 05, 2016
nma24:
Did I mention iron ladder? You just want me to notice you tongue
Lol!... & why wld i want 2 be noticed? U said u wldnt hold d ladder & i was trying 2 explain tht it wasn't d lada bt d iron pole that got her electrocuted. Anyways, no vex
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by shinebabe(f): 7:06pm On Oct 05, 2016
charix:

If this happened to a good samaritan why didn't it happen to the victim also, exaggeration?
If they had a wooden pole they could've extracted her body from the wire safely. Sadly 'nearly' never kills a bird, a contact of only a few seconds is still capable of causing immense damage to her internal organs.
RIP to the dead. No preventative measure can happen afterwards. I'm sure the man would live forever with guilt of this stupid decision -- to me it's enough punishment already. The only thing her family can do is make him fund her funeral.

He will play the whole scenario over and over in his mind hoping that something will change in the scene, or how differently he would have done things, with the wife still alive. Its mental torture. Sad.

1 Like

Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 05, 2016
shinebabe:

He will play the whole scenario over and over in his mind hoping that something will change in the scene, or how differently he would have done things, with the wife still alive. Its mental torture. Sad.
A running theme amongst prisoners guilty who feel sorry for their crimes. I cannot imagine.

1 Like

Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by Olakaccy: 7:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
May her soul RIP
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by muller101(m): 8:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
nma24:
Electricity? Ladder? Iron pole? shocked shocked shocked Cheap ass nigga, I wouldn't have held that ladder for anything... Gat Electricphobia
go up and read again slowly. Gat electricphobia. Shey na charcoal u de use charge ur mobile device.
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 05, 2016
So... A woman is so daft that she doesn't know elementary physics like electrical conductors & insulators? Primary 6 or JSS 2 sef? Physical contact with a metal object... After you go open smelly mouth ask for money to buy Colombian hair, kon wear nonsense dey pose for street... Empty headed dim-witted bîtches. All they do is paint face, wear trash, take selfies & sit online arguing bout petty bullsh!t but common knowledge about electricity ya fuola... Si ebe a puo, people perish for lack of knowledge. Gerrout.
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by akigbemaru: 8:56pm On Oct 05, 2016
Electrocuted
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by Collins0609(m): 8:59pm On Oct 05, 2016
Rip
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by Bushdiri(m): 9:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
My Father My Father, every spirit of sudden death hovering around me, my family and all Nairalanders shall be disgraced now in Jesus name, Amen.

We shall surely see the end of 2016, and 2016 will woefully fail to see our end in Jesus name, Amen.

If you believe share, if you don't, like.
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by Omenanwanta: 9:31pm On Oct 05, 2016
Pls not her fiance jor but her husband. How can they be together for 4yrs without doing the holy thing in an unholy way.

Ladies be warn.

ThePrinceInTheHouse

1 Like

Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by 400billionman: 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2016
Benita27:
So unfortunate.

They shouldn't blame the man joor!, death is inevitable... maybe hers came in that manner.

You are sounding funny.

When man fhuck up, he claims it is the will of God. When he commits crime, he says it is the devil that pushed him.

Better remove the word carelessness from the English dictionary.

Some people dead died before their time..

1 Like

Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by Missmossy(f): 9:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
Eww such a painful loss. She tried living with a man she wasn't properly married to for four years. Some people don't reason well though,it may sounds harsh people should learn from cases of those who got electrocuted. It happens so fast,very few survive it. She and her fiance aint stark illiterates yet they both acted as one. Now it costed her life. Its just so tragic.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by Chemmzy(f): 10:00pm On Oct 05, 2016
Hmmmmmmm....I am yet to come from the shock of the news of her death....The few years I know and spent together with her, she was a wonderful lady. indeed. Rest in peace dear friend.
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 05, 2016
henrydadon:

u dont know him..don't call him a cheap ass niggah

he just felt he could fix it himself because of the basic knowledge of electricity he has and to save some money..

they are both at fault here..

Nigerians would never fu.cki.ng change.

Safety is basic and involves commonsense. Nigerians don't take saftey cautiously. Commonsense would have told him it was dangerous fixing a liver wire without the proper harness. Same with Nigeriams that throw caution to the wind...build houses under high tension wirrs, drive and pass one way. Over spped amd so on.

A little bit of patienve and thought is what saves one from death.

1 Like

Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by MunorAnne(f): 10:37pm On Oct 05, 2016
Deckylicious:
sad cry embarassed May Her Burnt soul RIP
Why r U so mean?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US / My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband / This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.