Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) (61595 Views)

Burial Of Father And Daughter Electrocuted In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child / Man Disappeared Just A Month To His Wedding (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by Askseek(f): 3:58am On Oct 06, 2016
notoriousbabe:
She go chop weekend preek,see where the thing end. Her surname self were dey fear me

Are you for real

2 Likes

Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by Askseek(f): 4:13am On Oct 06, 2016
fluxmind:
So... A woman is so daft that she doesn't know elementary physics like electrical conductors & insulators? Primary 6 or JSS 2 sef? Physical contact with a metal object... After you go open smelly mouth ask for money to buy Colombian hair, kon wear nonsense dey pose for street... Empty headed dim-witted bîtches. All they do is paint face, wear trash, take selfies & sit online arguing bout petty bullsh!t but common knowledge about electricity ya fuola... Si ebe a puo, people perish for lack of knowledge. Gerrout.

And the empty headed man who thought that his secondary school education on electricity was enough to qualify him as an electrician nko? But why would you find any fault in the stupid man when you can resort to the default setting of blaming the woman.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by anyaekekehinde(m): 6:07am On Oct 06, 2016
henrydadon:

u dont know him..don't call him a cheap ass niggah

he just felt he could fix it himself because of the basic knowledge of electricity he has and to save some money..

they are both at fault here..
See, I am sure if Ikeja Electric hear this story, they will prosecute the guy and send him to gaol... People have been warned stop climbing utility pole indiscriminately.
Dey no wan hear.
Ikeja Electric office is within that area, visit, the office, or call their customer care line or go on the website and complain, infact you can even track the response to your complain there... If I know the guy, I will personally report him to ikeja Electric

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by dotedote: 6:16am On Oct 06, 2016
Fund the funeral?

charix:

If this happened to a good samaritan why didn't it happen to the victim also, exaggeration?
If they had a wooden pole they could've extracted her body from the wire safely. Sadly 'nearly' never kills a bird, a contact of only a few seconds is still capable of causing immense damage to her internal organs.
RIP to the dead. No preventative measure can happen afterwards. I'm sure the man would live forever with guilt of this stupid decision -- to me it's enough punishment already. The only thing her family can do is make him fund her funeral.
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by anyaekekehinde(m): 6:18am On Oct 06, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Neither of them was at fault. It was just a tragic event. Nothing more.
I initially wanted to refrain from blame, but we need to caution people, the truth is both are at fault.
There are trained Technicians called Linesmen, trained and well equipped with the skills and the required Personal Protective Equipment PPE.
How dare you climb a utility pole in the first instance, what happened to contacting the Utility Service provider in your area..
I know personally, that you can contact Ikeja Electric through their website or customer care line or go to their office, i am 80%, they will respond to that customer, that is part of the service you get by paying your bills, except of the guy was disconnected for nonpayment and he was attempting to reconnect
people must stop this indiscriminate climbing of Pole

1 Like

Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by vivacutie: 7:11am On Oct 06, 2016
So pathetic, may her soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by vickylincon(m): 7:18am On Oct 06, 2016
nma24:
Electricity? Ladder? Iron pole? shocked shocked shocked Cheap ass nigga, I wouldn't have held that ladder for anything... Gat Electricphobia
funny
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by vickylincon(m): 7:19am On Oct 06, 2016
iamdynamite:
that 2500 he refused to pay has cost him the life of his wife to be..............that is why i no dey change house bulb sef embarassed....rip to the dead
and you are dynamite.. You no dey change bulb.. But you fit blow something up
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 06, 2016
muller101:
go up and read again slowly. Gat electricphobia. Shey na charcoal u de use charge ur mobile device.
undecided
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 06, 2016
dotedote:
Fund the funeral?
You have a better idea?
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by iamdynamite(m): 8:13am On Oct 06, 2016
vickylincon:
and you are dynamite.. You no dey change bulb.. But you fit blow something up
lol you they there....i fear light pass anything.....
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 06, 2016
henrydadon:
am speechless
May we all never encounter something like this in Jesus name
RIP to the lady
stay away from electrical appliances u can't fix in Jesus name?
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by gemale(m): 12:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
CHAI!!! C as unnecessary lyf loss occurred. In ds situation, "if only" wld b their song of lamentation. If only d guy had just allowed d electrician fix d wahala, if only d woman hadn't hlpd d guy, if only an average Nigerian was knowledgeable in first aid, if only we had functional, reliable emergency health services in Nigeria, if only.... Maybe she was still b alive 2day.

1 Like

Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 06, 2016
Askseek:

And the empty headed man who thought that his secondary school education on electricity was enough to qualify him as an electrician nko? But why would you find any fault in the stupid man when you can resort to the default setting of blaming the woman.

Shut it.
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by Askseek(f): 7:20pm On Oct 06, 2016
fluxmind:

Shut it.

How smart, that's all you could come up with

1 Like

Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 06, 2016
Askseek:

How smart, that's all you could come up with
Oh put a cöck in it.
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by Askseek(f): 8:43pm On Oct 06, 2016
fluxmind:

Oh put a cöck in it.
Keep going, do you need money for a cup of coffee. Looks like you need some sort of stimulant

1 Like

Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by Pidggin(f): 9:25pm On Oct 06, 2016
Omenanwanta:
Pls not her fiance jor but her husband. How can they be together for 4yrs without doing the holy thing in an unholy way.

Ladies be warn.

ThePrinceInTheHouse

Four wasted years

1 Like

Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
To marry a stingy man who does not care about safety but the little cents he will store is the worst mistake a woman will ever make.. And if perchance u love the stingy man, pls ensure u have a good job or biz, so that when he starts rationing safety into his money.. Just jejely tell him that honey pls let's split the bill.. U pay half and I pay the remaining.. If he still no accept, quietly pay or else one will have story that touch.
Such a beautiful lady.. Mscheeeewww

Thats how one man killed his wife who was in coma had lost of blood, oya oga, u need to buy blood for yur wife, says the doctor.. The husband went behind and struck a deal with a. Nurse to sell unscreened blood for him, cos it's cheaper.. The unscreened blood was infected with HIV... That's how complications started and the wife gave up the ghost.. Stinginess, stinginess is bad and a curse... God forbid

2 Likes

Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 07, 2016
Askseek:

Keep going, do you need money for a cup of coffee. Looks like you need some sort of stimulant

Nah I don't do caffeine. I'm good to go. Women like you always need a little... Jolt of electricity after Alhaji has had a field day. Cheap äss slut. Swipe left.
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 2:44pm On Oct 07, 2016
Askseek:

Are you for real
wait make i ask google

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US / This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... / President Buhari should see this! I'm in Tears..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.