Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness (34783 Views)

My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me / Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) / What Can A Woman Do If Her Husband Keeps Threatening Her With Death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by Dyt(f): 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2016
toyetade:

God and ask women who have gone through it especially if they were married before. It is better to do all you can to repair yoir marriage than becoming single again

It happened to you don't mean it will happen to someone else

It's people like you that prefers to die by cutlass in the name of being married

Oshisko

5 Likes

Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 06, 2016
Okay smiley
truthsayer007:

Cheating is natural and normal ? shocked Wow, Sister...come and date me oh, so i can be cheating on you everyday, i hope you will find it very natural and normal cheesy
Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by Dyt(f): 5:07pm On Oct 06, 2016
Akinaukwa:

What are those knees meant for, let her go down on her knees and pray, that is the key. Some of those actions may be as a result of coming into contact with demon possessed ladies who will never let him go until his life is ruined. Prayer is the key.

Ngokafor:

......what nonsense is this now??..so pathetic! undecided
Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by YabaLeftist: 5:11pm On Oct 06, 2016
Nothing can be done to change an incorrigible adulterer. Sorry. My fear is that you are at a high risk of contracting any of the horrible STDs out there. Advise him to use a condom and pray to God to arrest him in the most dramatic fashion.

2 Likes

Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by Naturalle(f): 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
Kai... na wa! @Op, if I were him, I will so CHEAT on you. I will cheat on you so hard to even ask for further help to cheat on you the more.

Look at you... your hubby sleeps around for 5 years and when he comes back you cook food and then spread your legs for him. You are his enabler. You are enabling him to cheat on you. What is unclear to you or what u haven't seen is the myriad of women who have been infected by philandering husbands. They go to hiv clinics weekly or get treatment for hbp n other std's.

Is it by force to suffer just so that the men on nairaland who are telling u to pray will say you are a good woman?

If u still decide to wallow in ur misery, pls close ur legs and stop allowing that man to eat his cake n have it.

The Lord is your strength either ways.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by Reginasam: 5:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
Some of we ladies cause all dis problem to ourselves,wen u guys were courting u always dress sexily,u guys hang out together bt now dat u are married u will jst relax wen he ask dat u both should hang out u will complain dat u are tire or wen he is asking for his right u will say u are tire sometimes Dey will wear trouser to bed sometimes Dey wouldn't shower before sleeping now tell me Wat do u expect d man to do wen u don't meet his need and anoda mistake is wen u guys were courting did he show dis attitude if yes den u are to blame urself becos if he couldn't change during courtship den he wouldn't change wen he is married and also check d life styles of his frds too if Dey are also doing d same thing,thirdly check urself if u hv fail on ur duty bt if u hv nt den sit him down talk to him make him understand ur pains too, tell him to go for a test before u can allow him touch u and also follow him up with prayers bt if with all dis and he fail to change my dear walk out of d marriage for good nt wen u are death becos if u keep on complaining abt him he wil get tire and will be force to hit u.
Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by Style007(m): 5:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
madam. I will advice you to have a heart to heart talk with your husband. I know people will tell you that you should not disturb yourself that who wants to cheat will cheat... ignore that type of advice

he is your husband and you know her more than all of us put together do. you can help him, as you said he apologize to you whenever you confront him. it shows he still have conscience and their is still hope for him to change. no marriage is perfect it is only when one tell you about his/hers that u will know

men are polygamous by nature. but cheating in marriage is very bad. there is this Igbo proverb that says "all dogs eats shit but its only the one that eats and didn't clean the mouth that people see"

NOW THE ADVICE

tell him how bitter u are. and how his actions are affecting you negatively. explain to him about how he can contact infections 'he knows that but still tell him' be emotional, cry if you feel like. beg him to forgive you if you have done anything wrong to him...

after all this 'if he have conscience he will beg you to forgive him' forgive him with hot se.x ....yes

now try to look out for things u guys should be doing together. bath together even if u have done yours before he came back, still bath with him..

be more romantic. be naughty sometimes, send him naughty messages sometimes if he is at work. call him on phone and tell him u miss him... look for places both of you will be going together... be it gym,wedding, outing, party.... does he like football dress sexy and follow him to field...

start looking good for him. be classy but dress like a married woman.. when u are with him dress the way people will compliment ur look... it will make him happy and proud of you

some of his friends that knows his bad ways may even join to advice him like "so u have this pretty wife and still chase girls" all those words will go a long way to change him

I know all these are what he suppose to be doing but dear understand marriage is a two way thing not a bf and a gf kinda relationship... their is a huge difference between a girl and a woman..... BE A WOMAN...... CHEERS

pardon my errors I have no time to proof read

2 Likes

Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by QuietHammer(m): 5:28pm On Oct 06, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Cheating is natural and normal, please learn to accept that fact and ignore his actions, when he realize that you don't give a fvck about what he does, or he sees that what he does doesn't hurt you anymore, he will be forced to change. Tell him to go for stds tests, when you guys want to make love, use condoms for your own protection until you know he's clean smiley

You and silly advice are inseparable. Take the good lady's advice; stick to the romance section

4 Likes

Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by bettercreature(m): 5:30pm On Oct 06, 2016
napa:
We've been married for five years and he has cheated all through these years. He keeps late nights without any tangible reason. He travels in and out of Nigeria for the purpose of meeting different women, he chats dirty with different women. He calls random women at home e.t.c. He is also very quick to apologise and promise to turn a new leaf anytime I confront him with evidences.
The issue here is I'm getting really fed up of his kind of life style, I feel he is taking me for granted and just playing on my emotions because he knows there is nothing I can do after his apologies. He too relaxed with me and feels he can do anything and get away with it. I work and he does too but he knows I live a triangular kind of life. From work back home then to church, I'm more of a homely person. I'm beginning to think it's my fault for him not getting on his toes. I don't intend reporting him to any of his family members because he won't be chastised.

I need candid and matured advice please.
I hope he is not the same alcoholic addict you were talking about on January 25, 2015,anyway I will advice you to be very patient with him he will change soon,I have a brother like that,he didn't care about his wife or his entire family until his early 40s just be patient some guys are like that. Some times its a problem when you marry a young rich guy especially one that has lot of time to flex around.be patient it won't be long he will come back home
Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by Excelboi(m): 5:34pm On Oct 06, 2016
Your vote is needed here pls nairalanders. God bless https://www.afridext.com/contest/view-design/10116.html
Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 06, 2016
No smiley
QuietHammer:

You and silly advice are inseparable. Take the good lady's advice; stick to the romance section

1 Like

Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 06, 2016
Dyt:

It happened to you don't mean it will happen to someone else

It's people like you that prefers to die by cutlass in the name of being married

Oshisko
I've just checked your profile and find out you are into gambling and pool, so you are not my type to discuss with.
Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 06, 2016
Teespice:
all ye advocates of forgiveness, what will you do of the tables were turned?

anybody quoting me should give a honest and not dancing around the circle answers

you're so right.

I hate divorce. But the op's hubby is something else.
he's calling girls in her presence and traveling out to cheat

abi I didn't read well ni

if Na me, I will dust my belongings and run from that marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by Dyt(f): 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2016
toyetade:

I've just checked your profile and find out you are into gambling and pool, so you are not my type to discuss with.

I dont deal with people with low self esteem
Get well soon

1 Like

Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by Maxvasia(m): 5:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
Well my candid contribution is that it is obvious that there is something you are not doing right as evidenced by you, bringing ur marital issues which are meant to be sacred, to the public, which in turn is a good enough reason why he is stupid to have married u in the first place. You need self introspection and reorientation. Marriage is supposed to be sacred to u and not a matter to be discussed on Nairaland with people u dont even know.
Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by NemzySeries(m): 5:55pm On Oct 06, 2016
do a research & findout wat doz galz are giving him dat U're not.......ur triangular bearing might b a factor as ωєℓℓ tho not supporting him & maybe u shd b more crious & straight 4ward wen u take decisions
Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by repogirl(f): 6:01pm On Oct 06, 2016
Wow...this is hard.

Plsssss don't mind any idíot chastising you that you are not doing this or that. You are not to blame in anyway. A cheat is a cheat who will find a reason to cheat.

If it were me, I would threaten to cheat on him back just to see what he would say. If he says pls don't, then he still has feelings for you and there might be hope for your marriage but if he says that the marriage will end, then you know your marriage needs to end.

Finally, it's up to you, you obviously want to save your marriage...so I will advise you to use condom when you are doing it before you contract something from one of his numerous friends, and ofcourse commit it to prayer. There's obviously something wrong somewhere with him.

1 Like

Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 06, 2016
sukkot:
she must have that platinum and gold encrusted vajay-jay for a nigga to charter a flight to go get some lolzzz cheesy grin

oh you talking bout OP ? yeah the nigga is tired of yanshing the OP, here is my advice, he is tired of seeing the same person so she need a full body transformation and she needs to do it every year. get several color of wigs, and get new outfits and change ya body like if you are fat try to get slim. only thing that can save her is if she gets a new image over-haul to where the guy sees a new person physically and then he becomes hooked on her again. anything short of that ? just forget it. or you can just keep waiting and hanging in there and when his libido has finished and he becomes more mature he will change at his own time. or you can just face YAH fully and hopefully YAH will change him. but personally a person gets what they put out so this randy nigga is divine punishment on OP from GOD. maybe in her younger days she was mean to men or broke many mens heart etc etc and now she getting payback. thats life. we receive what we give. and YAH is no respecter of persons

if the tables were turned now and it's the man complaining, you won't say Yah is punishing him o
you won't say the man is has pot belly and needs to hit the gym.
Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by repogirl(f): 6:06pm On Oct 06, 2016
Maxvasia:
Well my candid contribution is that it is obvious that there is something you are not doing right as evidenced by you, bringing ur marital issues which are meant to be sacred, to the public, which in turn is a good enough reason why he is stupid to have married u in the first place. You need self introspection and reorientation. Marriage is supposed to be sacred to u and not a matter to be discussed on Nairaland with people u dont even know.
shut up jare! Do you know who she is? Do you have her name, contact details and picture from anything she wrote up there. If you do, pls go and report to her husband who I am sure you are in support of.

Hypocrite, if you have nothing to say, pls keep shut. This is a faceless and nameless place, anybody can talk about their problems.

4 Likes

Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by repogirl(f): 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2016
Style007:
madam. I will advice you to have a heart to heart talk with your husband. I know people will tell you that you should not disturb yourself that who wants to cheat will cheat... ignore that type of advice

he is your husband and you know her more than all of us put together do. you can help him, as you said he apologize to you whenever you confront him. it shows he still have conscience and their is still hope for him to change. no marriage is perfect it is only when one tell you about his/hers that u will know

men are polygamous by nature. but cheating in marriage is very bad. there is this Igbo proverb that says "all dogs eats shit but its only the one that eats and didn't clean the mouth that people see"

NOW THE ADVICE

tell him how bitter u are. and how his actions are affecting you negatively. explain to him about how he can contact infections 'he knows that but still tell him' be emotional, cry if you feel like. beg him to forgive you if you have done anything wrong to him...

after all this 'if he have conscience he will beg you to forgive him' forgive him with hot se.x ....yes

now try to look out for things u guys should be doing together. bath together even if u have done yours before he came back, still bath with him..

be more romantic. be naughty sometimes, send him naughty messages sometimes if he is at work. call him on phone and tell him u miss him... look for places both of you will be going together... be it gym,wedding, outing, party.... does he like football dress sexy and follow him to field...

start looking good for him. be classy but dress like a married woman.. when u are with him dress the way people will compliment ur look... it will make him happy and proud of you

some of his friends that knows his bad ways may even join to advice him like "so u have this pretty wife and still chase girls" all those words will go a long way to change him

I know all these are what he suppose to be doing but dear understand marriage is a two way thing not a bf and a gf kinda relationship... their is a huge difference between a girl and a woman..... BE A WOMAN...... CHEERS

pardon my errors I have no time to proof read

very good advice

2 Likes

Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by joanana(f): 6:14pm On Oct 06, 2016
Bia Op first a cheat will always remain a cheat until you take it to God in prayers . Theres nothing God cannot do. Like some one said hes addicted to sex and he needs prayers.

My advice is for you never to sleep with him without protection. Think about your life and the future of your kids. If he demands that you sleep with him without protection tell him to got to lab for test HIV and stds to know that hes clean.

I dont understand some men.. you have a beautiful wife at home that loves you with everything and has dedicated her life to be with you forever .....he doest repect and value the sanctity of marriage. Some men cheats but they do it far from home. come on ... this is serious. Lord Jesus i put this husband in your hands cos he doesnt know hwts hes doing to his wife.

My dear if it is possible report him to an elder or if hes catholic report him to the priest . hes inflicting the worse torture anyman can do to his woman... emotional torture. Its not fair at all. You are in my prayers love
Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by montezz(f): 6:15pm On Oct 06, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Cheating is natural and normal, please learn to accept that fact and ignore his actions, when he realize that you don't give a fvck about what he does, or he sees that what he does doesn't hurt you anymore, he will be forced to change. Tell him to go for stds tests, when you guys want to make love, use condoms for your own protection until you know he's clean smiley
The way you reason ehn...
Family section is not for you dear. Go back to romance section where you obviously belong.

1 Like

Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by Vikky014(f): 6:15pm On Oct 06, 2016
Teespice:
according to toks2008, he said that you should keep forgiving your husband till he's tired of the union and he walks out.

so dearest op, keep forgiving him.
hahahaha. i know he will avoid dis thread...

op please work on your self esteem..he is taking you for granted
Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by mavinkalot: 6:16pm On Oct 06, 2016
Hello madam, please madam just believe in what I am about to tell you. I know how it hurts. If I say pray for him or show him love in a particular way, that too is so hard since you are psychologically and mentally losing it.

My aunt faced same issue with her husband and she applied my advice. The man changed and even repented. My advice is go look for a movie entitled WAR ROOM. Sit with your hubby in a relaxed time and watch it with him. Madam I said watch it with him.

At the end of the movie, what ever is the instantaneous response or behavior from both of you is acceptable. You will be glad at this advice if you heed to it. Just do what I told you. Be blessed.

Worst case: make sure you watch it and try and convince him to watch the movie too even if both of you couldn't watch it together.

1 Like

Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by Toks2008(m): 6:19pm On Oct 06, 2016
Vikky014:
hahahaha. i know he will avoid dis thread...

op please work on your self esteem..he is taking you for granted

Of all people you should know better that im too intellectual to chicken out...i have already responded so scroll up or check previous pages for my comment.
Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by Vikky014(f): 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
Toks2008:

Of all people you should know better that im too intellectual to chicken out...i have already responded so scroll up or check previous pages for my comment.
hahahaha. i dnt hv dt time ooo..make i guess. u told her to keep forgiving him
Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by sevule(m): 6:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
You do realize that you have provided a CONDUCIVE environment for your husband to cheat, right?

Your husband goes out to cheat, then comes back and you prepare his favourite food for him and probably have sex with him later. Men, your husband has it all good and HAS NO DESIRE to change! For goodness sake why should he change when you have demonstrated that you are nothing more than a doormat?

Right now there is ONLY one option and that is SEPARATION. Pack your belongings and move back to your father's house, plain and simple! Do not bother to inform him or he would beg you and your resolve would falter. If he truly wants you he would beg you to come back to him. THEN you have to set down your conditions and let him know that the next time he cheats would be the last time as you would divorce him.

I am speaking as a married man and I can tell you that your husband has ABSOLUTELY NO RESPECT FOR YOU. The choice is yours - separate from him now in order to mend your broken marriage OR stay with a non repentant cheat and remain miserable.

5 Likes

Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 06, 2016
See discrimination sad
montezz:

The way you reason ehn...
Family section is not for you dear. Go back to romance section where you obviously belong.

1 Like

Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by Toks2008(m): 6:28pm On Oct 06, 2016
Vikky014:
hahahaha. i dnt hv dt time ooo..make i guess. u told her to keep forgiving him

When you have time you can check.

The mystery of marriage is that it can only work between two forgivers
Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by vallyjohn: 6:32pm On Oct 06, 2016
if you know what is good for you,look at him,if you see that change is not forthcoming.... get a divorce, consistent heartbreak shortens life span....you may think you're gifted with longsuffering as a gift of the holyspirit not until he shares h.I.v with you
Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 06, 2016
After reading the comments double standard indeed, most are telling the woman to endure if it were the reverse you will hear otherwise. Pls no time move on if you Ave too, marriage is overrated anyway

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! / Nigerian Woman Recreates Her Mother's Photo With Her Own Daughter / Oyo-ita Gives Parents Of Quintuplets’ House, Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.