Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria (50023 Views)

How The Mighty Has Fallen!!! Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria / FLASH | Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria, Other Countries / Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by seangy4konji: 7:23am On Oct 07, 2016
Olympus has fallen.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by dragunov: 7:28am On Oct 07, 2016
Immanueladebol:
Ghana...It was GHANA MUST GO BEFORE HOPE IT WONT BE NAIJA MUST GO!...Oga buhari someone younger than u is elevating Ghana while u re taking Nigeria into extinction.. Pls epp us resign

Ghana ain't got no bunch of mofos sabotaging their economy, blowing things up and trying to run the country aground. And then expecting the government to perform miracles.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 07, 2016
kedeojo:
I definetely know some fools here will still blame Buhari. In pdp's sixteen years, they couldn't give us a functional refinery with 100 percent performance. This is a good reason the president should increase his fight against corruption, whether they call it witchunt or not cos d most important thing is that are they guilty or not.

oga no use dat one as excuse. he don dey go 2years now. he never do sumtin wey fit make nigerians proud.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Kebabs(m): 7:45am On Oct 07, 2016
Hi cutie cutie
Laveda:
Negative change is what I've been seeing.

This is bad!
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Kebabs(m): 7:51am On Oct 07, 2016
How will Ghana export fuel to Nigeria?
That's gon' be a monstrous shaming to us.
This could be true or just another demeaning news from vanguard against apc.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by saintkeppy(m): 8:12am On Oct 07, 2016
Fake news
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by tical(m): 8:35am On Oct 07, 2016
that is what you get after your parents have sent you to school and you insist that an experienced illiterate must lead you. Enjoy your change!

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Electroweb(m): 8:41am On Oct 07, 2016
iamord:
so what message are you trying to pass?? you sounding like a broken record.

Your ignorance amuses me. Keep it up!
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by tola268: 8:42am On Oct 07, 2016
Gpdwise:
Ghana has started exporting fuel and gas oil to the landlocked countries of West Africa.The state-owned Bulk Oil Storage and Transportation Company (BOST) Limited, is also supplying petroleum products from the same depot to Benin Republic and Nigeria.Ghana’s Minister of Petroleum, Mr Emmanuel Armah-Kofi Buah, who made this known at the meet-the-press series in Accra, said there were plans to extend the exports to Liberia in the coming months.The minister said the vision of the government was to make Ghana the hubfor the distribution of petroleum products in the West African sub-region.The Bolgatanga Petroleum Depot, with acapacity of 46 million litres of refined gasoline and gas oil, was re-inauguratedin August 2015.Buah said Ghana had been ushered into a new gas era that would guarantee its energy security for the next two decades.“Despite the global downturn in the oil industry, we have managed to increase production.Buah said Ghana’s strategic stock was at an all-time high, with about one million metric tonnes of petroleum products IMPORTED from January to June 2016.Ghanna is planing to become the major marketer of refined petroleum product inWest Africa and we here in Nigeria are the giant of Africa with Nothing to show for it.Imagine Ghana achieving this feet with IMPORTED petroleum product and I wonder what is wrong with Nigeria.before you export anything out of a country that means you have enough to give out. We have more than four refineries in Nigeria and we can't even produce enough product for our daily consumption. Today Ghana has started dumping refined product on us and I congratulate them while I am here shaking my head for Nigeria with full annoyancewhat I Dont understand is where did we get it wrong as a country
That is the effect of bad leadership in Nigeria. Leaders without focus, selfishness leaders, embezzlement leaders, wickedness leaders, megaphone leaders. Same on you all
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Electroweb(m): 8:46am On Oct 07, 2016
OXYGEN01:
nigerians and dumbness are like twins.
Seems your educational system is the most useless on earth.
There are 10 regions in Ghana.
Accra which happens to be the smallest is about 67 times bigger than ur lagos.
Learn to eradicate dumbness from your hollow head
Google is ur frnd anyway

You that your head is thick what have you created? So you are a genius and yet you have not made or discovered anything? What a waste on earth you are. You schmuck!
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 07, 2016
Its sad, but I think those Nigerians who looted the nation's treasury are behind this, just tells you alot of our citizens don't care about their country.
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by daniella04: 9:27am On Oct 07, 2016
spartacus11:
U NOR PRAISE niger delta avengers again.... even Liberia go start import crude oil come Nigeria. una think say na buhari una dey do. enjoy y it last
. I have never praised anybody please go through all my post before you start making wrong assumptions. I have always stated the only solution to this unholy union is through federalism. Also I believe in fairness the northerners cannot be mining their resources illegally and you expect the southerners not to do same, are they more superior than others?
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by nnachukz(m): 10:10am On Oct 07, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:

Nnachukz? grin wink
My country man, this one you are calling me. I hope all is well. I dey fear your moniker o. Make I find my AK, bring am close. I no wan tell God story without including how many of my assailants I brought along with me.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by fulaniHERDSman(m): 10:17am On Oct 07, 2016
nnachukz:
My country man, this one you are calling me. I hope all is well. I dey fear your moniker o. Make I find my AK, bring am close. I no wan tell God story without including how many of my assailants I brought along with me.
Nothing do you bros, that guy i quoted sounded like you grin cheesy
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by nnachukz(m): 10:53am On Oct 07, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:

Nothing do you bros, that guy i quoted sounded like you grin cheesy
OK man. Meaning I already have a twin brother here?
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by drss(m): 11:15am On Oct 07, 2016
kedeojo:
I definetely know some fools here will still blame Buhari. In pdp's sixteen years, they couldn't give us a functional refinery with 100 percent performance. This is a good reason the president should increase his fight against corruption, whether they call it witchunt or not cos d most important thing is that are they guilty or not.
dey dia dey decieve una selves say buari go fixed everytin. blame nigeria's current ''feeding bottle governance'' for ur troubles.
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by barcaboi(m): 11:45am On Oct 07, 2016
Immanueladebol:
Ghana...It was GHANA MUST GO BEFORE HOPE IT WONT BE NAIJA MUST GO!...Oga buhari someone younger than u is elevating Ghana while u re taking Nigeria into extinction.. Pls epp us resign
so Ghana started d progress recently?....so d president had no good predecessors?...wat dd my ex president do?
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Faculty14(m): 3:05pm On Oct 07, 2016
iamord:
My goodness.. you are daft
your entire generation is daft
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by deboysben(m): 5:42pm On Oct 07, 2016
gemale:
Kachikwu, Kachikwu, Kachikwu hw many tyms I call u? Oya kuku carry ur leg go ghana do apprenticeship 4 dem minister of petroleum make im teach u work so u go sabi do minister work well.
dude.. d last tym I checked it was bubu d 2015 dullard. d commander in chief of all d zombies in Nigeria is d petroleum minister ...

God punish bad leaders
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by 3609ja: 3:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
https://www.facebook.com/felix.kwakyeofosu/videos/10207559782895085/
Ghana has been making steady progress whilst it's big brother is on steady decline.The current goverment in Ghana has made significant developments in the country's infracstructure.Upgrading the country's airports,roads,hospitals, schools and energy sector.That's a government that cares about it's people.Anyone who has visited Ghana recently will feel the impact right from the Airport.Ghana is going places.
First Look at the New Accra Regional Hospital.Don't you wish our hospitals look like this?

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by ogwumgbe: 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
leunseyis:
You guys that call urself Nigeria Youth, some of you acts and behave like a fool. Is this situation we r now caused by this present govt? No. If it were to remain with dull and mismanagement GEJ, am sorry our economy would av been totally collapsed. Boko Haram could av penetrated to eastern nd southern part of Nigeria. The main stay of Nigeria economy is Oil. Now d price of oil is down across d world, the step in Whc PMB has taken to for Subsidy Removal could not av taken place. Nigeria Youths let be reasonable and apply wisdom at all time, avoid sentiment and ignorance of happenings in our Country. God bless u all

Spare us your political sermon. A cursed person will always affect the economy negatively. The man is cursed and his leadership is not supported by God. That's quite simple so stop shifting blames to previous government which even this cursed entity was part of
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Electroweb(m): 12:42am On Oct 09, 2016
OXYGEN01:
And a nigerian who is as DARK as MIDNIGHT,
SMELLY as a belly goat,
UGLY like baboon,
SHAPELESS like barrel is also making noise.
Wonders shall never end

Mr Oxygen01 why do you hate Nigerians so much and yet come to a forum created by a Nigerian to display your hate? Why don't you go to a Ghanian forum and spew your trash there. I know you wish you were a Nigerian. Our swaga gets to you. You want to belong. You try to mask your envy but it still betrays you. Well there is nothing you can do about it. You cant even toast any of our girls, their level of reasoning is higher than yours.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing / Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview / Ambode Hands Over To Sanwo-olu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.