Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,728 members, 7,813,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria (50024 Views)

How The Mighty Has Fallen!!! Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria / FLASH | Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria, Other Countries / Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by sungelsocco(m): 9:31pm On Oct 06, 2016
We got it wrong because we have allowed corruption to overrule everything better in the country
We should stop corruption then our country will be a better one
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Talk2Talk: 9:34pm On Oct 06, 2016
_Please forward to all your contacts if you're in support and make it a date in Abuja on the 10th of October_
THE TIME TO RESCUE NIGERIA HAS COME :

*JOIN OCCUPYNASS2- UNLTD*
_*Date - OCTOBER 10, 2016*_

*OUR DEMANDS*

1. We Demand the Total Transparency of NASS: _*Let the Legislators make their budget open.*_ They should also join the Treasury Single Account (TSA). _*NASS should put an end to Unconstitutional Constituency Projects.*_

2. Financial Prudence and Anti-Corruption: We demand for the _*Death Penalty to the politically corrupt.*_ No Fraudulent Salaries/Gratuities to NASS members. _*Legislative business should become a Part-Time job*_ for efficiency and to save money.

3. We Demand a Legislative Bill for a Referendum to determine the Legislature for the _*operation of Unicameral Legislation in Nigeria.*_ This demand will require that the _*current Nigerian National Assembly Structure be Scrapped.*_

4. We demand for Legislative Framework that includes the _*Payment of Civil Servants Salary as the first line charge for all civil servants*_ at all levels of Government.
Constitutional Amendment to _*grant financial autonomy for Local Governments.*_ There should a constitutional amendment for _*Power Generation/Management*_ to be included in the concurrent legislative list.

5. We are demanding the Constitutional Amendment for the _*removal of immunity for all Political officer Holders*_ with regards Criminal Matters.

*Visit www.occupy.org.ng to register*

If you really love Nigeria and care, _forward this communique to your listed contacts with absolute urgency._

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by tiwiex(m): 9:34pm On Oct 06, 2016
PatrickOkunima:
Good for Ghana. As for Nigeria, may it not be well with those who have embezzled our money.

What growth strategy has our minister of petroleum tabled to Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by CSTR2: 9:35pm On Oct 06, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by jiksman3: 9:36pm On Oct 06, 2016
Am leaving Nigeria to go back to my state(Abia), tired of this country

1 Like

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by CioAngels(f): 9:40pm On Oct 06, 2016
A Very Big Shame to Nigerian Leaders. Impressive Dossiers With Empty Skull, how come?

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by CioAngels(f): 9:40pm On Oct 06, 2016
A Very Big Shame to Nigerian Leaders. Impressive Dossiers With Empty Skulls, how come?

1 Like

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by arabbunkum: 9:42pm On Oct 06, 2016
This is a big shame to every Nigerian. How did we get to this sorry state?

1 Like

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by MrBONE2(m): 9:43pm On Oct 06, 2016
gocac:
If this is true.... It is over for nigeria, it simply implies that NIGERIA is a waste land and anyone who dare critize me will surely end up like NIGERIA. Nonsense!
Even Niger Republic had made arrangement to start Exporting Refined Fuel to the Giant of Africa. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Fury007: 9:45pm On Oct 06, 2016
CSTR2:
It is a dim-witted individual like you that would consider a valid criticism as hate. Backward mongrel.
Sorry, your buhari and his VP clown does not deserve our respect. I am sure if Nigeria was made up of only those who voted for him, then you can expect total fanaticism. Unfortunately for you, your buhari is not popular anywhere with a bit of common sense.
Btw, Seriously, what is there to like in buhari? Is it his uncouth manners, arrogance, tyranny or his unmitigated cluelessness? cheesy
What do you see in him?

Note this-
1. Buhari is not close to d best this country has to offer.
2. You will never have anything to offer with your small and fried sense.

Bye boy.
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 06, 2016
I hear everyday how the average Nigerian blames " an individual" for the problems being faced. A country where politicians see government as where there is free meal. Individuals with little or No leadership experiences are "elected". These set of human beings are paid just to shout Nil or Yes, negotiate their bribes and are being paid billions annually. The are always after the budget to see what's allocated to them. It's not about the president alone now. it's about the legislative, judiciary and the executive. The moment we start to see this is when we are indeed ready for something different.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by tahiwopreety(f): 9:48pm On Oct 06, 2016
Gpdwise:
Ghana has started exporting fuel and gas oil to the landlocked countries of West Africa.The state-owned Bulk Oil Storage and Transportation Company (BOST) Limited, is also supplying petroleum products from the same depot to Benin Republic and Nigeria.Ghana’s Minister of Petroleum, Mr Emmanuel Armah-Kofi Buah, who made this known at the meet-the-press series in Accra, said there were plans to extend the exports to Liberia in the coming months.The minister said the vision of the government was to make Ghana the hubfor the distribution of petroleum products in the West African sub-region.The Bolgatanga Petroleum Depot, with acapacity of 46 million litres of refined gasoline and gas oil, was re-inauguratedin August 2015.Buah said Ghana had been ushered into a new gas era that would guarantee its energy security for the next two decades.“Despite the global downturn in the oil industry, we have managed to increase production.Buah said Ghana’s strategic stock was at an all-time high, with about one million metric tonnes of petroleum products IMPORTED from January to June 2016.Ghanna is planing to become the major marketer of refined petroleum product inWest Africa and we here in Nigeria are the giant of Africa with Nothing to show for it.Imagine Ghana achieving this feet with IMPORTED petroleum product and I wonder what is wrong with Nigeria.before you export anything out of a country that means you have enough to give out. We have more than four refineries in Nigeria and we can't even produce enough product for our daily consumption. Today Ghana has started dumping refined product on us and I congratulate them while I am here shaking my head for Nigeria with full annoyancewhat I Dont understand is where did we get it wrong as a country
hmm d giant of African we say............ we have started to lose our value as a nation... may God have mercy on Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by CSTR2: 9:48pm On Oct 06, 2016
Fury007:

Note this-
1. Buhari is not close to d best this country has to offer.
2. You will never have anything to offer with your small and fried sense.

Bye boy.
Lol.
Otondo.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by MrBONE2(m): 9:49pm On Oct 06, 2016
dreamwords:
grin
You people havent seen anything yet, wait
Bubu is still in power,
By the time we get to book of revelation, grin
That will be "The End"just like the way we use to see it in movies. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 06, 2016
CSTR2:
Buhari government is not less than 2 years. And 2 years is enough time to create or destroy an economy.
Look at the polices emanating from him and the resultant effects- why then would anybody say buhari has no hand in the current economic situation?
Give me one person that buahri has successfully tried and jailed for corruption? Even his anti-corruption mantra that got him elected is not yielding measurable results. What then is his benefit to Nigerians?
you are blaming a Man for the woes of a Nation. Come on man, these politicians are aware of the critic and blames putting mentality of you and the likes of many Nigerians. The state we are in now is not about Buhari. It is about everyone that claims to be in Government. The NASS and Reps house most especially. Come off this mentality that Buhari is the problem, well there may be illuck somewhat but it's not just today's thing. We are yet to identify people that ought to be in leadership positions. Until we are, it's all going to be blames on this an that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by lusegbiz: 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
Gpdwise:
Ghana has started exporting fuel and gas oil to the landlocked countries of West Africa.The state-owned Bulk Oil Storage and Transportation Company (BOST) Limited, is also supplying petroleum products from the same depot to Benin Republic and Nigeria.Ghana’s Minister of Petroleum, Mr Emmanuel Armah-Kofi Buah, who made this known at the meet-the-press series in Accra, said there were plans to extend the exports to Liberia in the coming months.The minister said the vision of the government was to make Ghana the hubfor the distribution of petroleum products in the West African sub-region.The Bolgatanga Petroleum Depot, with acapacity of 46 million litres of refined gasoline and gas oil, was re-inauguratedin August 2015.Buah said Ghana had been ushered into a new gas era that would guarantee its energy security for the next two decades.“Despite the global downturn in the oil industry, we have managed to increase production.Buah said Ghana’s strategic stock was at an all-time high, with about one million metric tonnes of petroleum products IMPORTED from January to June 2016.Ghanna is planing to become the major marketer of refined petroleum product inWest Africa and we here in Nigeria are the giant of Africa with Nothing to show for it.Imagine Ghana achieving this feet with IMPORTED petroleum product and I wonder what is wrong with Nigeria.before you export anything out of a country that means you have enough to give out. We have more than four refineries in Nigeria and we can't even produce enough product for our daily consumption. Today Ghana has started dumping refined product on us and I congratulate them while I am here shaking my head for Nigeria with full annoyancewhat I Dont understand is where did we get it wrong as a country

Source of the Story or I DON'T Believe YOU
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by def111(m): 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
buhari next trip is on the 12th of this month, to Germany...
buhari is N.F.A... No Future Ambition

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by WesBreezy: 9:56pm On Oct 06, 2016
Giant of Africa and their noisy neighbors grin

why Ghana ?abeg ghanian don become president of opec? Choigringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by kumalee: 9:58pm On Oct 06, 2016
PatrickOkunima:
Good for Ghana. As for Nigeria, may it not be well with those who have embezzled our money.
Amen Bro
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 06, 2016
CSTR2:
Buhari government is not less than 2 years. And 2 years is enough time to create or destroy an economy.
Look at the polices emanating from him and the resultant effects- why then would anybody say buhari has no hand in the current economic situation?
Give me one person that buahri has successfully tried and jailed for corruption? Even his anti-corruption mantra that got him elected is not yielding measurable results. What then is his benefit to Nigerians?
May 2015 - till date is not upto 2 years.
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by ibro360(m): 10:05pm On Oct 06, 2016
Shame on Nigeria's so called leaders and more shame to us the docile youth.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by emi14: 10:07pm On Oct 06, 2016
Gpdwise:
There was a country

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by blamelessly(f): 10:08pm On Oct 06, 2016
All I see is Vanguard newspaper trying to deceive people and sell their newspaper. The story stays Niger, not Nigeria but the link says Nigeria. Vanguard I hail una with your cheap publicity. Op pls take note.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/ghana-begins-fuel-exports-nigeria-others/
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by HomeOfMe(f): 10:11pm On Oct 06, 2016
Gpdwise:
Ghana must come. What happened to the so-called Giant of Africa..

1 Like

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by egopersonified(f): 10:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
This thread is depressing

1 Like

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Imhayuba: 10:29pm On Oct 06, 2016
The only logical explanation is that ghana is producing more than it is consuming there by creating surplus for export!
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by piagetskinner(m): 10:42pm On Oct 06, 2016
Well this is just sad

1 Like

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by adconline(m): 10:43pm On Oct 06, 2016
kedeojo:
I definetely know some fools here will still blame Buhari. In pdp's sixteen years, they couldn't give us a functional refinery with 100 percent performance. This is a good reason the president should increase his fight against corruption, whether they call it witchunt or not cos d most important thing is that are they guilty or not.
Stop. Abacha and GMB awarded TAM contract for refineries to their crony-a fishing company in early 90s and nothing was done.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by iamord(m): 10:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
Instead of us to find solution to our problems. We are busy campaigning against Ghanaian Jollof rice.
the campaign is worth it.. sizzling hot jollof could make good bio fuel , you know.. wink
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by iamord(m): 10:48pm On Oct 06, 2016
Cubeet:
They export our oil back to us after refining it for us.....What a Shame!
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by iamord(m): 10:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
Faculty14:
Fake news,fake reports everywhere.. How can Ghana supply gas to Nigeria?? The same Ghana using our gas to power their power plants..the report should be Ghana plans to supply Nigeria and other west African nations gas in the future!!
And some people are already blaming buhari and their ancestors undecided
Smh how many oyel Ghana get before they one supply person..the oil in takoradi dun do to supply the whole of Ghana ??
My goodness.. you are daft

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Rajosh(m): 10:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
NIGERIA : There was a country

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ambode Hands Over To Sanwo-olu (Photo) / My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka / Unknown Gunmen Torture Man Accused Of Being Ebubeagu Informant (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.