Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,786 members, 7,813,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria (50028 Views)

How The Mighty Has Fallen!!! Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria / FLASH | Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria, Other Countries / Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 06, 2016
We are alive when the refineries started working late last year and producing 10m bpd. What happened after that? Attacks on the pipelines. Sentiment is killing this country, lack of vision and hungry man syndrome is destroying the youths. Even the so-called educated youths are easily brainwashed along religious/ethnic lines.
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by nwakibie3(m): 11:00pm On Oct 06, 2016
What a shame to Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by iamord(m): 11:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
Electroweb:
Lmao! Ghana that is not as big as Lagos, is the one selling fuel to Nigeria. I laugh in Spanish.
another daft fellow spotted

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by iamord(m): 11:03pm On Oct 06, 2016
mig007:
If Ghana had half of what we have, they would have gone far.
Ghana has enough resources, strategic positioning to make it the star of Africa..its just proper planing .and we will get there

1 Like

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Electroweb(m): 11:09pm On Oct 06, 2016
iamord:
another daft fellow spotted
Hurray you finally learnt how to spell, but you still match your brain everyday. Why? Oh yes, because you are dense.
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by PecE2Make: 11:10pm On Oct 06, 2016
Evidence that the ZOO has fallen.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by iamord(m): 11:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
Electroweb:

Hurray you finally learnt how to spell, but you still match your brain everyday. Why? Oh yes, because you are dense.
so what message are you trying to pass?? you sounding like a broken record.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by gemale(m): 11:27pm On Oct 06, 2016
Kachikwu, Kachikwu, Kachikwu hw many tyms I call u? Oya kuku carry ur leg go ghana do apprenticeship 4 dem minister of petroleum make im teach u work so u go sabi do minister work well.
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by popizaino(m): 11:27pm On Oct 06, 2016
Fury007:

All you children of hate, ignorance and shamelessness, it appears your death kernel is ur very bed that you lay.

Ghana CANNOT export petroleum products to Nigeria.
In Ghana, petrol sells for 3.63 Ghanaian cedis per litre, Diesel for 3.5 Ghanaian cedis as @ today, which is equivalent to about 375naira and 360naira.
Do i need to remind you of how much we buy it in Nigeria currently??

Maybe they can export aviation fuel only due to the supposed scarcity in Nigeria at the moment, but this can only be temporal.

If you have money at all, you will export anything and everything to Ghana sharp sharp and make gud money because commodity prices of all sorts are far more expensive than in Nigeria... !!! (I make some money in Ghana by selling various commodities bought from Nigeria)

Vanguard and it's ethnocentric lost souls no get sense at all.
bro I planned to be in your line of business. please add me on whatsapp so we could give me some tips.08081201675
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by HERSLEY(f): 11:36pm On Oct 06, 2016
wristbangle:

I am NOT proud of anything in this country.
buy u would still vote APC 2mrw huh?

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by OXYGEN01: 11:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
nigerians and dumbness are like twins.
Seems your educational system is the most useless on earth.
There are 10 regions in Ghana.
Accra which happens to be the smallest is about 67 times bigger than ur lagos.
Learn to eradicate dumbness from your hollow head
Google is ur frnd anyway
Electroweb:
Lmao! Ghana that is not as big as Lagos, is the one selling fuel to Nigeria. I laugh in Spanish.

5 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 06, 2016
Shame!

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
OXYGEN01:
nigerians and dumbness are like twins. Seems your educational system is the most useless on earth. There are 10 regions in Ghana. Accra which happens to be the smallest is about 67 times bigger than ur lagos. Learn to eradicate dumbness from your hollow head Google is ur frnd anyway
And the DELUDED CHARCOAL shows up! *yawns*
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by hUmaneOne: 12:06am On Oct 07, 2016
blamelessly:
All I see is Vanguard newspaper trying to deceive people and sell their newspaper. The story stays Niger, not Nigeria but the link says Nigeria. Vanguard I hail una with your cheap publicity. Op pls take note.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/ghana-begins-fuel-exports-nigeria-others/

men , you are splashing black spit everywhere.read for youself

The state-owned Bulk Oil Storage and Transportation Company (BOST) Limited, is also supplying petroleum products from the same depot to Benin Republic and [size=15pt]Nigeria[/size].

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by OXYGEN01: 12:19am On Oct 07, 2016
And a nigerian who is as DARK as MIDNIGHT, SMELLY as a belly goat, UGLY like baboon, SHAPELESS like barrel is also making noise. Wonders shall never end
evegran:

And the DELUDED CHARCOAL shows up! *yawns*
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Weah96: 12:33am On Oct 07, 2016
Let's pray. Again.
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by centboy123456(m): 1:11am On Oct 07, 2016
gocac:
If this is true.... It is over for nigeria, it simply implies that NIGERIA is a waste land and anyone who dare critize me will surely end up like NIGERIA. Nonsense!

Anyone who critize me will surely end up like
NIGERIA. Nonsense! Hahahahahahahahahahah dam girl u kill it hahahahahahahhaahahahah

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by datigboguy(m): 2:09am On Oct 07, 2016
It's Ova for 9ja

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by spartacus11(m): 2:19am On Oct 07, 2016
Immanueladebol:
Ghana...It was GHANA MUST GO BEFORE HOPE IT WONT BE NAIJA MUST GO!...Oga buhari someone younger than u is elevating Ghana while u re taking Nigeria into extinction.. Pls epp us resign
U NOR PRAISE niger delta avengers again.... even Liberia go start import crude oil come nigeria
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by spartacus11(m): 2:20am On Oct 07, 2016
Gpdwise:
Ghana has started exporting fuel and gas oil to the landlocked countries of West Africa.The state-owned Bulk Oil Storage and Transportation Company (BOST) Limited, is also supplying petroleum products from the same depot to Benin Republic and Nigeria.Ghana’s Minister of Petroleum, Mr Emmanuel Armah-Kofi Buah, who made this known at the meet-the-press series in Accra, said there were plans to extend the exports to Liberia in the coming months.The minister said the vision of the government was to make Ghana the hubfor the distribution of petroleum products in the West African sub-region.The Bolgatanga Petroleum Depot, with acapacity of 46 million litres of refined gasoline and gas oil, was re-inauguratedin August 2015.Buah said Ghana had been ushered into a new gas era that would guarantee its energy security for the next two decades.“Despite the global downturn in the oil industry, we have managed to increase production.Buah said Ghana’s strategic stock was at an all-time high, with about one million metric tonnes of petroleum products IMPORTED from January to June 2016.Ghanna is planing to become the major marketer of refined petroleum product inWest Africa and we here in Nigeria are the giant of Africa with Nothing to show for it.Imagine Ghana achieving this feet with IMPORTED petroleum product and I wonder what is wrong with Nigeria.before you export anything out of a country that means you have enough to give out. We have more than four refineries in Nigeria and we can't even produce enough product for our daily consumption. Today Ghana has started dumping refined product on us and I congratulate them while I am here shaking my head for Nigeria with full annoyancewhat I Dont understand is where did we get it wrong as a country
U NOR PRAISE niger delta avengers again.... even Liberia go start import crude oil come nigeria
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by spartacus11(m): 2:21am On Oct 07, 2016
bluaero:
Lol. Chinakwe's dog has finally destroyed this country.
U NOR PRAISE niger delta avengers again.... even Liberia go start import crude oil come Nigeria. una think say na buhari una dey do. enjoy y it last
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by spartacus11(m): 2:22am On Oct 07, 2016
CSTR2:
When the current ghanian president campaigned against change in his country using buhari as an example, he definitely knew what he was talking about.
I have never believed I would see a worse form of governance in Nigeria than what PDP can offer. APC proved me wrong effortlessly.
U NOR PRAISE niger delta avengers again.... even Liberia go start import crude oil come Nigeria. una think say na buhari una dey do. enjoy y it last
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by spartacus11(m): 2:23am On Oct 07, 2016
Laveda:
Negative change is what I've been seeing.

This is bad!
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by spartacus11(m): 2:24am On Oct 07, 2016
dreamwords:
grin
You people havent seen anything yet, wait
Bubu is still in power,
By the time we get to book of revelation, grin
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by spartacus11(m): 2:30am On Oct 07, 2016
PecE2Make:
Evidence that the ZOO has fallen.
EMMYLBANKS:
Still typing because if i comment both buhari and the zoo fit chop plenty insult for my hand this evening
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by spartacus11(m): 2:31am On Oct 07, 2016
EnEnPeecee:
Nigeria is finished.

Who killed her

THE DULLARD !
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by spartacus11(m): 2:31am On Oct 07, 2016
reptile1:
just imagine ordinary Ghana. honestly, this country is a big zoo. grin
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by spartacus11(m): 2:32am On Oct 07, 2016
Shewunoshewa:
So this how bad things can get...

Maybe we haven't even seen the worst...God forbid!

APC una father!!
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by spartacus11(m): 2:35am On Oct 07, 2016
gimakon:
In Chinakwe's dogs voice

"Brethren let's blame GEJ" grin
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:35am On Oct 07, 2016
nice work. thanks NDA.
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by spartacus11(m): 2:35am On Oct 07, 2016
adconline:
And GMB who was working under Abacha who awarded Turn Around Maintenance contract for refineries to his crony-Primalaks Nig Ltd ( A fishing company) and this company didn't do anything! It started the problem with our refineries. GMB exonerated Abacha and now as the president, he keeps telling us that bad things started from 1999. We don't have short memory!!
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by spartacus11(m): 2:37am On Oct 07, 2016
daniella04:
Why won't Ghana supply us fuel, they destroy illegal refinery but turn a blind eye to illegal gold mining. Please let them give us true federalism, if the North wants to go back to 1860 they should do it alone and not drag other region.
CC:
Sarrki and Hungerbad will avoid this thread

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why We Froze Gov. Fayose's Account - EFCC / Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken / Ekiti State: A Tale Of Two Governors, Then And Now Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.