Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,755 members, 7,813,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria (50026 Views)

How The Mighty Has Fallen!!! Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria / FLASH | Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria, Other Countries / Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by fulaniHERDSman(m): 8:13pm On Oct 06, 2016
adconline:
And GMB who was working under Abacha who awarded Turn Around Maintenance contract for refineries to his crony-Primalaks Nig Ltd ( A fishing company) and this company didn't do anything! It started the problem with our refineries. GMB exonerated Abacha and now as the president, he keeps telling us that bad things started from 1999. We don't have short memory!!
grin sofri dey attack my broda grin

5 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by daniella04: 8:13pm On Oct 06, 2016
Why won't Ghana supply us fuel, they destroy illegal refinery but turn a blind eye to illegal gold mining. Please let them give us true federalism, if the North wants to go back to 1860 they should do it alone and not drag other region.
CC:
Sarrki and Hungerbad will avoid this thread

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by uncjay(m): 8:13pm On Oct 06, 2016
Nigeria u see yasef?

Imaging Ghana! Ha!

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by sekundosekundo: 8:13pm On Oct 06, 2016
gocac:
If this is true.... It is over for nigeria, it simply implies that NIGERIA is a waste land and anyone who dare critize me will surely end up like NIGERIA. Nonsense!

'NIGERIA is a waste land'. Chaii! see finishing. Omenka must hear this.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by EternalBeing: 8:13pm On Oct 06, 2016
divinehand2003:
My goodness!!!

Am I dreaming? Why is the so called giant of Africa, the 6th largest producer of crude oil in world being helped with refined products by another African country, Ghana?

Corruption is not the problem of Nigeria.

Ethnicity and tribalism is.

9 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Nov2(m): 8:13pm On Oct 06, 2016
am i seeing double, abi u mean Germany?

4 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Nnamdikalu: 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2016
Nice one,but wait o make e no be say na ban I serve so because for the past three days now I've not been able to comment on nairaland and the thing vex me well well,so mods make una reply me naa naa,if no be ban say na technical fault...well no wahala but if say na ban....well I reserve my comment till una reply me.*annoyed*
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by segebase(m): 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2016
my second country doing well for ma parent country

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by uvalued(m): 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2016
bluaero:
Lol. Chinakwe's dog has finally destroyed this country.
chai who is chinakwe ... ? hmm dat dog must have some guts to destroy giant naija chai

1 Like

CSTR2:
When the current ghanian president campaigned against change in his country using buhari as an example, he definitely knew what he was talking about.
I have never believed I would see a worse form of governance in Nigeria than what PDP can offer. APC proved me wrong effortlessly.

1 Like

divinehand2003:
My goodness!!!

Am I dreaming? Why is the so called giant of Africa, the 6th largest producer of crude oil in world being helped with refined products by another African country, Ghana?

1 Like

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by sekundosekundo: 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2016
wristbangle:
This news is extremely shameless to Nigeria. I weep for this country
Even this your neighbor is weeping also

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by macanu(m): 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2016
I left accra 2yrs ago and I think is high time I go back with my (ghana must go). Nigeria I cry 4u and d leaders. 200million mumu

5 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by basilo101: 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2016
Giant of Africa my foot

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by glossy6(f): 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2016
PatrickOkunima:
Good for Ghana. As for Nigeria, may it not be well with those who have embezzled our money.

And those still embezzling it

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by sekundosekundo: 8:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
wristbangle:

I no even want make this kind news grace FP sef. Na huge humiliation be this

Chineke! humilia Wetin

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by zanogo(m): 8:18pm On Oct 06, 2016
reptile1:
just imagine ordinary Ghana. honestly, this country is a big zoo. grin
how is Ghana ordinary? anoda crap dat we use to boost our over inflated ego by downgrading oda african countries, whereas we are not better.....mr man, no country is ordinary

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Gpdwise(m): 8:18pm On Oct 06, 2016
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by sekundosekundo: 8:19pm On Oct 06, 2016
Gpdwise:

just tell me one thing you are proud of about nigeria right now and pls Dont add football !!!

'pls Don't add football'

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 06, 2016
Congratulations to Ghana and to all her citizens and if they dont want to usher in retrogression, they must learn from Nigeria's current predicament and electoral shipwreck and resist any electoral campaign that promises change and vote in anyone that promises consolidation and expansion of today's gains.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by onatisi(m): 8:19pm On Oct 06, 2016
gocac:
If this is true.... It is over for nigeria, it simply implies that NIGERIA is a waste land and anyone who dare critize me will surely end up like NIGERIA. Nonsense!

5 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by enigma2007(m): 8:19pm On Oct 06, 2016
Chai! See the way adults are reasoning up there!

Hold all your leaders (past & present) accountable - especially president Yaradua then throw in the senseless NLC/associated union groups.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by sekundosekundo: 8:20pm On Oct 06, 2016
EMMYLBANKS:
Still typing because if i comment both buhari and the zoo fit chop plenty insult for my hand this evening

Nwanne jiri nwayo.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by calabardick(m): 8:21pm On Oct 06, 2016
The demon that is after naija has no break nor reverse, it has vow never to let naija go

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Gpdwise(m): 8:21pm On Oct 06, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 06, 2016
CSTR2:
When the current ghanian president campaigned against change in his country using buhari as an example, he definitely knew what he was talking about.
I have never believed I would see a worse form of governance in Nigeria than what PDP can offer. APC proved me wrong effortlessly.
What a silly post

1 Like

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by onatisi(m): 8:21pm On Oct 06, 2016
CSTR2:
Pls tell them ooooo. It seems Nigerians living in Nigeria dont know that buhari is already been used in many African countries as a reference point and example of bad leadership. The party campaigning for change in Ghana have been told to forget winning because no one wants the type of buhari change.

8 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by sekundosekundo: 8:21pm On Oct 06, 2016
reptile1:
just imagine ordinary Ghana. honestly, this country is a big zoo. grin

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Rukundoo: 8:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
We should change Ghana must go to Ghana must come

1 Like

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by chronique(m): 8:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
Jesus Christ said "it is finsihed" on the cross of calvary. Little did we know that He was actually refering to a would-be country called Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by kedeojo(m): 8:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
I definetely know some fools here will still blame Buhari. In pdp's sixteen years, they couldn't give us a functional refinery with 100 percent performance. This is a good reason the president should increase his fight against corruption, whether they call it witchunt or not cos d most important thing is that are they guilty or not.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Bifwoli: 8:25pm On Oct 06, 2016
Osyxcel:
You mean Ghana is now exporting fuel to Nigeria? For real? shocked Smh for Nigeria sad

But how can GHana export fuel to Nigeria yet there's uproar in Ghana itself about importation of dirty fuel with unacceptable sulphur content?

Or maybe Nigeria has the same high sulphur content standards like Nigeria.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Donates Two Cows To Corpers In Katsina For Sallah Celebration / Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki / Why We Froze Gov. Fayose's Account - EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.