Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Major Erasmus, A Soldier Killed In Borno By Boko Haram (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Major Erasmus, A Soldier Killed In Borno By Boko Haram (pics) (26336 Views)

Suicide Bomber Attacks Borno By Chad Basin, Kills 2, Injures Others (Graphic) / Yahaya Bello Visits Police Station Attacked By Boko Haram (Pics) / Boy Killed In Borno By Suicide Bomber While Trying To Save Others (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Major Erasmus, A Soldier Killed In Borno By Boko Haram (pics) by nnokwa042(m): 9:33am On Oct 08, 2016
Raphael81:
Very fine man, its a shame our political leaders allowed the boko haram to fester for their selfish and egoistic goals, the insect that eats the green leaf lives among them, someday everybody shall render account of his stewardship before God, the blood of the innocent people killed by the boko haram menance continue crying to heaven for vengeance, the boko haram blood thirsty animals and their sponsors whoever they are shall never go unpunished. Amen
northerners shall pay for thier sins one day note this north will never be good again
Re: Major Erasmus, A Soldier Killed In Borno By Boko Haram (pics) by ajokebelle(f): 9:36am On Oct 08, 2016
hopilo:
Boko Haram is defeated, Maidugari is safe, please don't discredit the work of our president with this cock and bull story, tell us that another thing killed this fine gentle man but not Boko haram. R I p to the departed.

Re: Major Erasmus, A Soldier Killed In Borno By Boko Haram (pics) by MightyFortress: 9:48am On Oct 08, 2016
What a shame.. Rest in Peace, Major...
Re: Major Erasmus, A Soldier Killed In Borno By Boko Haram (pics) by MistaKayzie(m): 10:08am On Oct 08, 2016
May God almighty grant you an eternal rest officer. So sad
Re: Major Erasmus, A Soldier Killed In Borno By Boko Haram (pics) by Louis055(m): 10:10am On Oct 08, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:
cry he died for the wrong country....
which country is the right one to die for?
Re: Major Erasmus, A Soldier Killed In Borno By Boko Haram (pics) by ritzybaby(f): 10:17am On Oct 08, 2016
RIP our gallant 2ic
we troops of 26 SF battalion miss you cry
Re: Major Erasmus, A Soldier Killed In Borno By Boko Haram (pics) by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 10:17am On Oct 08, 2016
Louis055:
which country is the right one to die for?

1. CANADA

2. AUSTRALIA

3. AMERICA

4. SWISS

5. GREAT BRITAIN

1 Like

Re: Major Erasmus, A Soldier Killed In Borno By Boko Haram (pics) by koboko69: 10:27am On Oct 08, 2016
RIP EX-Boy.
Re: Major Erasmus, A Soldier Killed In Borno By Boko Haram (pics) by LastProphet: 10:38am On Oct 08, 2016
Raphael81:
Very fine man, its a shame our political leaders allowed the boko haram to fester for their selfish and egoistic goals, the insect that eats the green leaf lives among them, someday everybody shall render account of his stewardship before God, the blood of the innocent people killed by the boko haram menance continue crying to heaven for vengeance, the boko haram blood thirsty animals and their sponsors whoever they are shall never go unpunished. Amen

There was an army major whose family was living in my friends compound in kubwa that was roasted alive in a faulty armoured Personnel Carrier in borno during a BH ambush like this, the APC was one of the fake things supplied by Dasuki and GEJ, the gun didn't fire so the BH bursted the tyres and poured petrol on the officer and his colleagues and roasted them alive, the mans wife and 2 kids still in kubwa today, i wont be surprised if this APC in the pix is one of such. thats why i have told God that all those that support thieves like Dasuki and GEJ will continue to see nothing but sorrow as long as God lives

1 Like

Re: Major Erasmus, A Soldier Killed In Borno By Boko Haram (pics) by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 08, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:
cry he died for the wrong country....
My thoughts.
Re: Major Erasmus, A Soldier Killed In Borno By Boko Haram (pics) by cejaypriesty(m): 10:49am On Oct 08, 2016
Most painful part, he was still a bachelor.
Re: Major Erasmus, A Soldier Killed In Borno By Boko Haram (pics) by COCKCROW: 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
It is a pity, he died on the wrong side, for a wrong course, for the wrong people, and his family will be forgotten by the wrong side he died for. He so called he died pursuing are being rewarded and their wives paid N5000 monthly. Major, if I were you, I would not die for Nigeria. You wasted the only life you have for wasted nation in a waste land.
Re: Major Erasmus, A Soldier Killed In Borno By Boko Haram (pics) by FullDepth1: 12:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
LastProphet:

There was an army major whose family was living in my friends compound in kubwa that was roasted alive in a faulty armoured Personnel Carrier in borno during a BH ambush like this, the APC was one of the fake things supplied by Dasuki and GEJ, the gun didn't fire so the BH bursted the tyres and poured petrol on the officer and his colleagues and roasted them alive, the mans wife and 2 kids still in kubwa today, i wont be surprised if this APC in the pix is one of such. thats why i have told God that all those that support thieves like Dasuki and GEJ will continue to see nothing but sorrow as long as God lives

I never wanted to comment, but your reasoning is myopic.
So if one, out of hundreds of Apc supplied fails in 4yrs, it shows that everything supplied is fake? Havent you heard of panic, guns getting jammed, Tanks not ejecting, rockets not exploding, etc...?
This is war, and truth be told, I think this fine man was strategically killed. And not this Fake BH report you just gave us.
The extent at which BH has been wiped off (according to this govt's reports) can not give the leftover BH members room to take out a Major in this fashion.
Think! Think outside your comfort box!
Re: Major Erasmus, A Soldier Killed In Borno By Boko Haram (pics) by hadeyemoheirstar(f): 12:58pm On Oct 08, 2016
Rip
Re: Major Erasmus, A Soldier Killed In Borno By Boko Haram (pics) by LastProphet: 4:17pm On Oct 08, 2016
FullDepth1:

I never wanted to comment, but your reasoning is myopic.
So if one, out of hundreds of Apc supplied fails in 4yrs, it shows that everything supplied is fake? Havent you heard of panic, guns getting jammed, Tanks not ejecting, rockets not exploding, etc...?
This is war, and truth be told, I think this fine man was strategically killed. And not this Fake BH report you just gave us.
The extent at which BH has been wiped off (according to this govt's reports) can not give the leftover BH members room to take out a Major in this fashion.
Think! Think outside your comfort box!

my mates that went to NDA made colonel since 3yrs now so pls direct ur childish comments to the right quarters. if it were a few APCs that failed then why is it an issue? so what about the 3 fairly used 25yr old airforce jets that were supplied in 2013 where 2 have already crashed killing the pilots in Borno? in one of the crashes the pilot parachute and was caught and beheaded by BH, do u have anybody in the airforce that can counter what am saying? i will give u 3 months if u need 3 months to bring an officer that can counter what i just said about the airforce. shameless Ugandan jews
Re: Major Erasmus, A Soldier Killed In Borno By Boko Haram (pics) by Ndkings1(m): 10:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
and buhari and buratai are trying hard tomake us believe boko haram has been subdued when our soldiers are being killed everyday
Re: Major Erasmus, A Soldier Killed In Borno By Boko Haram (pics) by komekn(m): 9:08am On Oct 09, 2016
Firstly my heart felt condolences to the family and friends of this gallant officer. your race is over remain in God's presence, RIP Revealed Incredible Personality.

The level of casualties in this war is entirely unacceptable which is further exacerbated by the huge number of fallen officers.

It is no longer just indicative but almost conclusively points to failed infrastructural capacity. I watch our soldiers going into the battle front in soft skinned vehicles this should be the exception not the rule.

I do not have hard stats, but I suspect that we loose the overwhelming majority of our precious gallant soldiers to ambush and IDF's. In this regard I would not be surprised if he was lost to an IDF or ambush essentially because he was in a wholly inadequate soft skin vehicle. Which really is suicidal to be going into a volatile war zone in soft skinned vehicles.

Operation serval by the French which is still ongoing literally routed the Islamic Maghreb in a matter of weeks. To date not more than 15 French combatants have been lost after three years plus.

The cost of procuring proper MRAPS, APC's, and for once an up to date IFV with target acquisition software and FLIR is within our capacity. Under no circumstances should any of our combatants be in soft skinned vehicles going into the war front.

Boko Haram as conventional force is dead however using terror. gorilla tactics against soft targets will continue. Boko Haram is not an insurgency in purist terms anymore as they lack any kind of local support.
Re: Major Erasmus, A Soldier Killed In Borno By Boko Haram (pics) by MIMU(m): 9:48am On Oct 09, 2016
RIP Sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Festus Keyamo's Tweet On Peter Obi Democratic Credentials / Wike Bestows The Highest Award On Adams Oshiomhole (Video, Pictures) / Fayose And Obasanjo Wearing Matching Outfits In Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.