Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,635 members, 7,955,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:27 PM

Guys, What Do You Want??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Do You Want??? (6501 Views)

Hey, Guys What Will You Do If You Were Me? / Guys. What’s The Worst Way A Girl Has Even Turned You Down ? / Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Do You Want??? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 08, 2016
Young03:

we want punna in exchange of money...trade by barter

BT come to think of it, u keep saying no sex, when u die na termite go drill am oo

fear God oo...something wet be say na free them gv u
shoroniyen
Re: Guys, What Do You Want??? by Cutehector(m): 1:02pm On Oct 08, 2016
Laveda:
Sex in a relationship ain't so bad the way y'all paint it..

This thing just boils down to what we want, you're a girl you don't want a relationship with sex.. Just look for a guy who thinks like you, a guy who doesn't want sex..
Don't go doing something with the one who believes in sex before marriage then come here tomorrow and tell me what I don't wanna know!

A no sex relationship before marriage isn't so cool, IMO!
such that when both of them begin to have sex, one shouldn't cry foul that he or she isn't satisfied... cool

Or u begin to hear shii like, his dick is too big or short, or her shiii smells, or she lay like a log of wood bla bla. Since they hav both resolved not to have sex, if they eventually get married, then whatever they see is what they get..
Re: Guys, What Do You Want??? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 08, 2016
Laveda:
Sex in a relationship ain't so bad the way y'all paint it..

This thing just boils down to what we want, you're a girl you don't want a relationship with sex.. Just look for a guy who thinks like you, a guy who doesn't want sex..
Don't go doing something with the one who believes in sex before marriage then come here tomorrow and tell me what I don't wanna know!

A no sex relationship before marriage isn't so cool, IMO!
I get what you are trying to say babe. I'm not even in for no sex thingy. Just tired of guy's mentality
Cutehector:
of course yes, if she can stay as well.. summarily put.
all the best cute Hector wink wink
Re: Guys, What Do You Want??? by Cutehector(m): 1:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
IamNawty:
the one they said that pained me most was that if she's not giving u then she's giving anoda guy elsewhere and I was like wtf! R u guys for real?
there are cases where the both parties deceive demselves and give it to someone else.. for example, say he visits brothels, or she goes to a parry or sleeps over at a male friend"s house and along the line, gets tempted and both have sex.. these things happen.

Infact I shouldn't even be blabbing sef, I once wrote an article that people are free to do whatever they like as long as they aren't married..
Re: Guys, What Do You Want??? by IamNawty(f): 1:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
Cutehector:
there are cases where the both parties deceive demselves and give it to someone else.. for example, say he visits brothels, or she goes to a parry or sleeps over at a male friend"s house and along the line, gets tempted and both have sex.. these things happen.

Infact I shouldn't even be blabbing sef, I once wrote an article that people are free to do whatever they like as long as they aren't married..
it dosnt mean everyone does it nah abi. There r still girls out der that r vry intact. Ther r even guys too that can do no sxx thingy.. Just that majority of guys nw r against it
Re: Guys, What Do You Want??? by Laveda(f): 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
Cutehector:
such that when both of them begin to have sex, one shouldn't cry foul that he or she isn't satisfied... cool

Or u begin to hear shii like, his dick is too big or short, or her shiii smells, or she lay like a log of wood bla bla. Since they hav both resolved not to have sex, if they eventually get married, then whatever they see is what they get..

I think people who take that decision are already prepared for it, be it good or bad..

But mehn, its risky.
Re: Guys, What Do You Want??? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
Iamhatey:
it's not about suck tongue tongue What do you guys want?
sex undecided undecided
Re: Guys, What Do You Want??? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahahha.. Ur so damn sexy while typing tat boo...

Lucky girl to have u grin
Oya take kiss kiss kiss
Re: Guys, What Do You Want??? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
Jarizod:

Oya take kiss kiss kiss

grin chop lips... Hahhahahaah
Re: Guys, What Do You Want??? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
All i want in a relationship is ,hmmmmmm check down

I think its

PUSSSSSSSSSSSSYYYYYY!!!! kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Do You Want??? by Maxi112: 1:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
apart from sex and money

I can't date/marry someone who doesn't believe in my ability

if you like fine like beyounce, I can't

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Do You Want??? by EmperorLee(m): 1:33pm On Oct 08, 2016
I want Dj Cuppy cry
Re: Guys, What Do You Want??? by Maxi112: 1:35pm On Oct 08, 2016
ucsparks:
All i want in a relationship is ,hmmmmmm check down

I think its

PUSSSSSSSSSSSSYYYYYY!!!! kiss
just pussssssyy?

man are you this sex starved? what's all this with pussssy pussssyy pussssssy

gwad have mercy

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Do You Want??? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
stiflerdrug:
Iamhatey and Dick shaaaa cheesy grin
But I'll say since everything is like that let's just take it as we see it, aye? cool

MODIFIED

We (I) want a virgin girl that gives good head wink knows how to ride the anal like crazy wink wink dosnt ask for money.. And can cook chicken sauce cool cool tongue
That means you will be single for long. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Do You Want??? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin chop lips... Hahhahahaah
Bad gyal grin grin
Re: Guys, What Do You Want??? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
Re: Guys, What Do You Want??? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
Maxi112:
just pussssssyy?

man are you this sex starved? what's all this with pussssy pussssyy pussssssy

gwad have mercy
hahahaha,, i don't take relationships seriously bro.. real OGs knw what i mean cool
All i need is pusssy. Take or leave

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Do You Want??? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2016
We (I) want a virgin girl that gives good head wink knows how to ride the anal like crazy wink wink dosnt ask for money.. And can cook chicken sauce cool cool tongue[/quote]
Be serious naundecided
Re: Guys, What Do You Want??? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2016
Animosity forum. I'm here to read lots of bizarre comments. cheesy
Re: Guys, What Do You Want??? by stiflerdrug: 2:06pm On Oct 08, 2016
Benita27:
That means you will be single for long. cheesy

Lmfao says who? My bae fvcks real good anal, she a virgin wink

Oh my! , her chicken sauce is something else wink wink

grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Do You Want??? by stiflerdrug: 2:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
But wait.. Finally.. Pvssy dosnt lowkey even worth all dis stress and Shlt cool

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Do You Want??? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Lmfao says who? My bae fvcks real good anal, she a virgin wink

Oh my! , her chicken sauce is something else wink wink

grin cheesy cheesy
Eww!. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Do You Want??? by IamNawty(f): 2:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
Maxi112:
apart from sex and money

I can't date/marry someone who doesn't believe in my ability

if you like fine like beyounce, I can't
uncle wats ur ability oooo in capital letter grin
Re: Guys, What Do You Want??? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
A beautiful vivacious lady with a clean pusssssy. She should have a a nice attitude. I hate it when a lady acts bitchy.You know what I am saying sad

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Do You Want??? by Maxi112: 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
ucsparks:
hahahaha,, i don't take relationships seriously bro.. real OGs knw what i mean cool
All i need is pusssy. Take or leave
if you don't take relationship serious, what about marriage?

broh! chop pussssy one full day, I bet, you'd see pussy frown over it for the next one full week

no be food oh

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Do You Want??? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
iamhatey this is individual differences you know.. while many love the controversials, many loves the virtous.. many loves what they think they can handle. as for me, you dont have to be a virgin neither do you have to be beautiful nor do you need to be supportive.. just be someway controversial buh fear God (reasons i love cancerian) if you want to be my girlfriend and if you wanna end up bn my wife please become a miss independent.. so simple.. find a career path and chase a dream too. dont wait on me to become this and that, we are both human. is that too much to ask for?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Do You Want??? by Cutehector(m): 2:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
IamNawty:
it dosnt mean everyone does it nah abi. There r still girls out der that r vry intact. Ther r even guys too that can do no sxx thingy.. Just that majority of guys nw r against it
they are against it because of t current society.

Ask a lady now if she will wish to marry a virgin guy and her answer will be NO! Straight up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Do You Want??? by Cutehector(m): 2:41pm On Oct 08, 2016
Laveda:

I think people who take that decision are already prepared for it, be it good or bad..

But mehn, its risky.
lol very very risky.. most times I do well to try to know her sexual history before concluding... bcus no be wen I marry am finish she come dey tell me story say she dey tired, dis and Dat, she no even fit dey active for d sex, even God knows I will happily cheat on her.
Re: Guys, What Do You Want??? by Maxi112: 2:41pm On Oct 08, 2016
IamNawty:
uncle wats ur ability oooo in capital letter grin
hahahahah

everything about me, including trust

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Do You Want??? by ABEngine(m): 2:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
Want we want

The response to that question is invariably dependent on what women want or don't. So get active and imagine.
Re: Guys, What Do You Want??? by Decrypter: 2:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
Alot of peeps are in relationships for the sex, thrills and bragging rights.

Looking at it from another perspective, some men need ladies who can spur them to action, whom can help them excel, achieve their dreams and be a source of inspiration.
They want ladies who understand that sex is something mutual and for the enjoyment of both parties not something you do cos you want monetary gratification.

They want ladies who wouldn't heap their father's responsibilities on the bf.
sometimes, i advise my guys to look for girls who are content with what they get from home so that you gifts would be gifts and not some form of compulsory levy.

Also ladies should look for guys who share the same ideologies. If you know you want a NSBM r/ship look for those who share same, it's easier and better that way.

Also worthy of note is the fact that some guys have re-orientated themselves to see ladies as sex objects, same way some ladies see guys as dogs and money machines.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Do You Want??? by firstking01(m): 2:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
Mtcheew, even if you dnt want to offer that thing that is inbetween your two legs that you only use for peeing, because since you dnt want sex that's the only thing you will be using it to do, can't you give him (your bf) ideas on how to improve himself either career wise or business wiseundecided??...majority of you (nigerian girls) suck big time when it comes to relarltionship...i dnt want to say much.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's Going On? 14yr Old Girls Now Look Matured Than Their Mothers / My Boyfriend / Never Date A Colleague...learnt The Hard Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.