Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

NBA Declares State Of Emergency, Demands Immediate Release Of Judges - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBA Declares State Of Emergency, Demands Immediate Release Of Judges (37271 Views)

Court Orders Immediate Release Of El-Zakzaky, Fines SSS / Arraignment Of Judges Put Off Indefinitely / Afenifere Demands Immediate Release Of Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBA Declares State Of Emergency, Demands Immediate Release Of Judges by olaolaking: 10:18pm On Oct 08, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

So intimidating Court judges is now how to fight corruption?
Investigation shows that the judges are corrupt. So what do you suggest? Let's hear from you.

1 Like

Re: NBA Declares State Of Emergency, Demands Immediate Release Of Judges by Olril18(m): 10:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

I will mention you for all I care. As a smart educated man who knows the rule of law, what part does a judge found with bribe money in his bed room account to the rule of law.

Abuse me for all I care. I wonder how an educated man who calls another illiterate goes around abusing.
arindin eniyan.typical zombie
what happen to rule of law and fundamental human rights.

bribe money?
i guess u are the court of law that suppose to try them and adjudicate on their case.

3 Likes

Re: NBA Declares State Of Emergency, Demands Immediate Release Of Judges by jossy4joseph(m): 10:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
Ordinary waec certificate to show say u go school, u carry 13 SANS to go defend you and u de fight corruption? Issorait!! We dey look you

4 Likes

Re: NBA Declares State Of Emergency, Demands Immediate Release Of Judges by castrokins(m): 10:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
Tyranny

4 Likes

Re: NBA Declares State Of Emergency, Demands Immediate Release Of Judges by ehissi(m): 10:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

I will mention you for all I care. As a smart educated man who knows the rule of law, what part does a judge found with bribe money in his bed room account to the rule of law.

Abuse me for all I care. I wonder how an educated man who calls another illiterate goes around abusing.

If it is not foolishness or just illiteracy that is worrying people that think like this; after arresting him with DSS, EFCC, ICPC, OPC or fulani herdsmen; isn't it the court that you will take them to, to prosecute them.

At the end of the day, they will still refer to the law books that you were hoping to bye pass (see Dasuki and Nnamdi kanu's case as an example).

So why not just humble yourself, read the damn laws book or get someone who has studied them professionally (they are called lawyers may I add) and prosecute them according to the same law.

Dundee united.....angry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NBA Declares State Of Emergency, Demands Immediate Release Of Judges by Olril18(m): 10:23pm On Oct 08, 2016
olaolaking:

Investigation shows that the judges are corrupt. So what do you suggest? Let's hear from you.
it will take anoda century to cure you of zombeism.
investigation by who?
efcc,icpc,njc or cct?

or u mean the nonsense that were put in the papers for u zombies because they know u will lap it up without scrutiny.

6 Likes

Re: NBA Declares State Of Emergency, Demands Immediate Release Of Judges by vineyardfarms: 10:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
If Judges Could Be Found With Such Huge Stock Pile Of Cash And Evidence Of Choiceable Properties, Then !!!!!! Where Is Justice For The Common Man?? With No Money ?

Why Nba Is So Concerned About This Issue Why Not Speak Against Non-complaiance Of Other Cases

2 Likes

Re: NBA Declares State Of Emergency, Demands Immediate Release Of Judges by tonyzaks: 10:28pm On Oct 08, 2016
wxyz1:
If not because you are hiding behind internet to write this trash, i which you are talking face-to- face i would have landed you a dirty slap that you would never forget in your life if you survive it. Blind follower.
and u r complaining abt arrest of judge. he is saying his opinion and uhave slapped him already, i wonder if u r the dss
Re: NBA Declares State Of Emergency, Demands Immediate Release Of Judges by baby124: 10:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
Story for the gods. Let them go and defend the money they were caught with. Even though totally crude, these judges had to. Be caught red handed with their loot and disgraced. Or we will be joking when we try to sanitize the judiciary as they will keep playing games around their corrupt practices. Now let them be dismissed by the judicial council as they have been caught red handed. Obviously DSS is tailing a lot of people and they have eyes and ears where people don't realize.

1 Like

Re: NBA Declares State Of Emergency, Demands Immediate Release Of Judges by olaolaking: 10:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
Olril18:

it will take anoda century to cure you of zombeism.
investigation by who?
efcc,icpc,njc or cct?

or u mean the nonsense that were put in the papers for u zombies because they know u will lap it up without scrutiny.
You are referring to your father here. Is that how you are trained at home? Did you see any insult related word in my write? You must be a thicko and simpleton minded. I was thinking of having a good conversation before, not knowing you are subnormally intelligent.

All of you will just hide under a faceless forum and just say whatever you like even to someone as old as your father.
Your father is a zombie!
What nonsense!

1 Like

Re: NBA Declares State Of Emergency, Demands Immediate Release Of Judges by OCtheKing: 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

So intimidating Court judges is now how to fight corruption?
What if the judges are corrupt?

1 Like

Re: NBA Declares State Of Emergency, Demands Immediate Release Of Judges by Okeycima: 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2016
Abagworo:

We need a President with absolute powers that will introduce death penalty for corruption as done in China and elsewhere. I voted Buhari 99% to fight corruption and I'm angry there's no firing squad for the wicked looters.
I will save and treasure this statement of yours for future references... After all the holy book says 'out of the abundance of heart the mouth speaketh'.

2 Likes

Re: NBA Declares State Of Emergency, Demands Immediate Release Of Judges by Fawklicant: 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2016
Abagworo:

We need a President with absolute powers that will introduce death penalty for corruption as done in China and elsewhere. I voted Buhari 99% to fight corruption and I'm angry there's no firing squad for the wicked looters.

This is as illiterate as they get. The above comment reeks of crass stupidity and a reckless and dangerous display of ignorance. But I'm not really surprised knowing that it is coming from you, I just didnt know your standards or lack thereof could get any lower. Kids everywhere.

8 Likes

Re: NBA Declares State Of Emergency, Demands Immediate Release Of Judges by Bizibi(m): 10:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
Abagworo:

absolute power to a former dictator.....then no need fr democracy na,military should just enter aso rock.

6 Likes

Re: NBA Declares State Of Emergency, Demands Immediate Release Of Judges by Olril18(m): 10:38pm On Oct 08, 2016
olaolaking:
You are referring to your father here. Is that how you are trained at home? Did you see any insult related word in my write? You must be a thicko and simpleton minded. I was thinking of having a good conversation before, not knowing you are subnormally intelligent.

All of you will just hide under a faceless forum and just say whatever you like even to someone as old as father.
What nonsense!
a typical yoruba.
dishonest and speak from both sides of the mouth.

pick a copy of the constitution or the criminal code to cure yourself of your zombeism disease.

if u cant see that this is an absolute riddicule of democracy and the judiciary,then u might need a surgery to cure u of your zombeism.

6 Likes

Re: NBA Declares State Of Emergency, Demands Immediate Release Of Judges by Pennywise(m): 10:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
Nigerians need to come out in the streets to demonstrate against the enemies of Nigeria.

The NBA is number one among them - a den of corruption. Fixers of Judgements.

Little boys and girls are being made SAN everyday who in turn pull off spectacular judgements using paid judges. How long do they expect this would last.

These lawyers are not speaking for the integrity of the bench they are afraid for themselves because they know they are well known to law enforcement and they will be next.

Real legal practice in Nigeria is dead. Just corrupt wheelers and dealer SAN lawyers and tainted Judges.
A complete mockery of the Judiciary. If Rotimi Williams the first SAN was alive he would have disassociated himself from that title.

This raid is a victory of good over evil, a necessary first step that should have been done a long time since Buhari was sworn in.

The NBA after declaring their state of emergency should do the next logical thing and disband.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBA Declares State Of Emergency, Demands Immediate Release Of Judges by morereb10: 10:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
what is happening in my dear country

were is the senators

1 Like

Re: NBA Declares State Of Emergency, Demands Immediate Release Of Judges by Pidggin(f): 10:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
Abagworo:

You mean like Hitler? While you are at it, I suggest you start praying your kind will not be put in gas chambers because that is what the type of leader you wish for do for fun

3 Likes

Re: NBA Declares State Of Emergency, Demands Immediate Release Of Judges by gloryman91: 10:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
Police & judges should shut up,bunch of thieves.

1 Like

Re: NBA Declares State Of Emergency, Demands Immediate Release Of Judges by Olril18(m): 10:44pm On Oct 08, 2016
Pennywise:
Nigerians need to come out in the streets to demonstrate against the enemies of Nigeria.

The NBA is number one among them - a den of corruption. Fixers of Judgements.

Little boys and girls are being made SAN everyday who in turn pull off spectacular judgements using paid judges. How long do they expect this would last.

These lawyers are not speaking for the integrity of the bench they are afraid for themselves because they know they are well known to law enforcement and they will be next.

Real legal practice in Nigeria is dead. Just corrupt wheelers and dealers.
anoda perpetual zombie.
i wonder when burutai,dambazau and kyari will be dealt with by buhari for their corrupt acts.

8 Likes

Re: NBA Declares State Of Emergency, Demands Immediate Release Of Judges by SalomonKane: 10:44pm On Oct 08, 2016
Bugatie:
Goodmorning Nigeria, A dictator is born...

You never know what you have until you loose it.. Jonathan didn't try a quarter of what the dictator from Daura is doing today. He was bashed left, right and centre but he remained unprovoked.

God bless you Jonathan, you're a fine gentleman.

Oh you forgot so soon that Jonathan once ordered the police to prevent the then Speaker of the House of Reps from entering the house of Reps? In fact, the policeman leading the team said he didn't even recognise the speaker of the house of reps as the speaker of the house of reps.

So little memory, Nigerians have.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBA Declares State Of Emergency, Demands Immediate Release Of Judges by PASCHAL28: 10:45pm On Oct 08, 2016
Weldone Mr President. We need you to take more serious actions against these bad elements in our Nation Judiciary. I stand with you. It is now that we have a Leader who is capable of taking decisions,critical ones. This might not go down well with some people, but do you people know that I have been a victim here. There is a case that is pending in Supreme Court for the past 2 years now. A pre-election matter betweeen Hon. Barr Anthonia Tabansi-okye vs Lynda Ikpeazu in the last national Assembly elections. what is holding that case,we do not know. May God bless President M. Buhari

3 Likes

Re: NBA Declares State Of Emergency, Demands Immediate Release Of Judges by olaolaking: 10:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
Olril18:

a typical yoruba.
dishonest and speak from both sides of the mouth.

pick a copy of the constitution or the criminal code to cure yourself of your zombeism disease.

if u cant see that this is an absolute riddicule of democracy and the judiciary,then u might need a surgery to cure u of your zombeism.
I am saying it again that your father who had not done his home work on you is a zombie.

If you just say this to me on my face?
You are not trained. That is why you insult, thinking is the best way to argue. You this useless felon thinking everyone is myopic like you.
Tell your father to teach you how to address people outside. Otherwise your life will be a sorry....

4 Likes

Re: NBA Declares State Of Emergency, Demands Immediate Release Of Judges by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
wxyz1:

[s]If not because you are hiding behind internet to write this trash, i which you are talking face-to- face i would have landed you a dirty slap that you would never forget in your life if you survive it. Blind follower
[/s] shat it. Corrupt judges must face the same justice they dispense to lesser criminals everyday
Re: NBA Declares State Of Emergency, Demands Immediate Release Of Judges by freeze001(f): 10:53pm On Oct 08, 2016
Abagworo:

And who determines the corrupt looters? Just because buhari says so? Tufiakwa gi! Tomorrow u will say u want to be like the US and UK and other developed countries yet u do not know that that which u seek for is tantamount to rendering Nigeria back to the past decades as a pariah within the comity of nations with nothing to show for it. Don't worry, that which u seek will first consume u and zombies like u since law and order is something u cannot grasp or seek to develop as it should be, rather u are looking for governance through the barrel of guns! Go and ask North Koreans how it is for them.

6 Likes

Re: NBA Declares State Of Emergency, Demands Immediate Release Of Judges by Izonpikin: 10:53pm On Oct 08, 2016
jossy4joseph:
Ordinary waec certificate to show say u go school, u carry 13 SANS to go defend you and u de fight corruption? Issorait!! We dey look you
one can never get enough of this administration's hypocrisy and incompetence..

Na them sabi..

1 Like

Re: NBA Declares State Of Emergency, Demands Immediate Release Of Judges by Olril18(m): 10:54pm On Oct 08, 2016
olaolaking:

I am saying it again that your father who had not done his home work on you is a zombie.

If you just say this to me on my face?
You are not trained. That is why you insult, thinking is the best way to argue. You this useless felon thinking everyone is myopic like you.
Tell your father to teach you how to address people outside. Otherwise your life will be a sorry....
u need to pick up your dictionary to find out the meaning of felon and myopic.
agbaya,oponu,akidanidani.
supporting wat is against the law and still proud of it

1 Like

Re: NBA Declares State Of Emergency, Demands Immediate Release Of Judges by SalomonKane: 10:54pm On Oct 08, 2016
LordVarys:
Let's see how far the dictator goes with this. He'll certainly bite more than he can chew. Nigeria survived Abacha, we can certainly survive this. Next time people would be wiser when voting.
For the first time since the end of military rule, I am actually afraid of a Nigerian govt.
Abeg keep kawyet! You weren't afraid when Abacha rained mayhem and fear, neither were you afraid when Boko Haram unleashed bloodshed. Now you're afraid cos some judges were kidnapped?
Re: NBA Declares State Of Emergency, Demands Immediate Release Of Judges by Jalinco: 10:55pm On Oct 08, 2016
NBA and Agbakoba should go on strike till judiciary is sanitized.
They have turn the law profession to a cash and carry things.
You never wonder why the man that stole a phone was sentenced to 157years but refuses to sentence those who steal billions
Judiciary is no longer the last hope of common man
DSS should just cede some power of arrest to some of us. I will personally arrest some lawyers and judges and hand them over to the DSS

4 Likes

Re: NBA Declares State Of Emergency, Demands Immediate Release Of Judges by agbangam: 10:55pm On Oct 08, 2016
egbonnla:
All of us (Wailers and Zombies) should be worried about the recent recklessness and lack of respect for the rule of law on part of he executive. We should not allow sentiments to becloud our sense of reasoning. The Judiciary is an independent arm of government and the last hope of the common man. Granted some few judges may be corrupted but the constitution has provided ways of treating cases of corrupted judges. The executive should have reported such judges to National Judicial Committee. The judges can then be prosecuted by the police if they are found guilty of criminal acts by NJC.
If we allow the Executive to muzzled the Judiciary, the president may become a dictator who can do any thing and get away with it. Our collective freedom may be taken....

My guy where was d Rule of law wen those corrupt judiciary connived wit our heartless politician to run dis country aground. My guy Nigeria needs a president wit a iron fist to checkmate those evil guys. The corrupt individuals only remember rule of Law wen they have been caught. Pls let's stop showing mercy to those thieves cos dey don't care about u n I.
Imagine a Judge wit 54milion naira in his house, abeg him house na Zenith bank.
if we have to bend d law just to lock those corrupt guys up, pls let's bend it. So dat dis nation can become great. Have a nice nite.

3 Likes

Re: NBA Declares State Of Emergency, Demands Immediate Release Of Judges by freeze001(f): 10:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
PASCHAL28:
Weldone Mr President. We need you to take more serious actions against these bad elements in our Nation Judiciary. I stand with you. It is now that we have a Leader who is capable of taking decisions,critical ones. This might not go down well with some people, but do you people know that I have been a victim here. There is a case that is pending in Supreme Court for the past 2 years now. A pre-election matter betweeen Hon. Barr Anthonia Tabansi-okye vs Lynda Ikpeazu in the last national Assembly elections. what is holding that case,we do not know. May God bless President M. Buhari

Paschal Candle, shame on you. Continue ur dumb quest for political patronage and keep supporting rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: NBA Declares State Of Emergency, Demands Immediate Release Of Judges by Unimaginable123: 10:57pm On Oct 08, 2016
Dangerous things happening in our country. First the opposition politicians, then their supporters, and now judges.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ganduje Presents Staff Of Office To Emir Of Gaya At Night (Photos) / Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 / OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.