Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) (45873 Views)

"I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online / My Perception About Women Changed After I Was Raped At 16 / Nigerian Lady Gushes Over Her Trump-Like Oyinbo Hubby, As He Grabs Her Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by metallisc(m): 1:53am On Oct 09, 2016
INTROVERT:
e fit be Edo gehl...

no, she is from kenya and she is a trained air hostess...
you people keep reading and think she went from being a housegirl to marrying a white guy.

she was just narrating how she started out as an adult seeking independence just like any other person/ doing menial jobs for quick cash every now and then.. and she is not from a poor family either.
Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by Neutrobcorp: 2:01am On Oct 09, 2016
HAHAHAHA

Super Funny

spartoo:
the baba wey do the jazz do am well..

I hail am oo
Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by akigbemaru: 2:01am On Oct 09, 2016
House girl!
Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by Nobody: 3:01am On Oct 09, 2016
Ontarget:
See how women benefit from men. A man can marry a poor woman and change her life for good, but a rich woman especially in Naija will never have anything to do with a poor man. OVER HER DEAD BODY!!! But we are actually supposed to help and support each other. This makes men to ask what is useful about a woman other than her pusssy.
I don't know u will think like me, thumbs up, is not common here to see a rich girl marrying a poor guy, and that should not be so,
Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by ExInferis(m): 4:26am On Oct 09, 2016
typical materialism of african people.

meanwhile, the niggah can afford an iphone 7+ and an ipad air, but he lives in a bleeping trailer?
Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by Pamelayoung: 4:44am On Oct 09, 2016
Why is everyone saying juju and jas? His action doesn't seem out of the ordinary if u ask me.
Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by redarrr(m): 4:57am On Oct 09, 2016
dis wan na efo riro!!!!!
Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by femi4: 5:22am On Oct 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
Are you sure that isn't someone's husband she stole
Mo le gboko lowo e
Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by aalangel(f): 6:56am On Oct 09, 2016
I think they look good together.

1 Like

Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by sixtus3606(m): 7:51am On Oct 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
Are you sure that isn't someone's husband she stole
Bad belle
Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by youngboi(m): 8:12am On Oct 09, 2016
ireneony:
Nice one...you go girl..

If only i have the guts to have date sugar daddy smiley

Where's ur guts?
Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by Okuda(m): 9:17am On Oct 09, 2016
Towncrier247:
Apart from cooking for her and taking her for vacations, the aged Oyinbo sugar daddy surprised her with an I-Phone 7 and other pricey gifts during her birthday.

This is what she posted recounting how life has changed after landing a German lover..

[b]“This was My Morning Full of Suprise. Woke up as Usual To Go in Bath Tab for as usual half an Hour before i take My breakfast. My Hubby told ME Okk babe Enjoy your relax lemmie go And pick some Drinks in the Car i forgot To bring them in The House Yesterday.Na woow few minutes later he came in And this all were suprises for My Birthday. iPhone 7, iPad Air Beautiful fresh ROSES a nice designer Phoex collection, Jennifer Aniston perfume....
Wooow all this got ME in a Suprise. Auchhhhhh 11 years ago i used To Walk from House To House To look fodomestic jobs. My expirience for 6 months house girl did ME a good lesson. I could wash even dogs for this Lady... remember you havent eaten anything since Morning....Never did i knew this Beautiful life is waiting for ME in 11 years. Patience pays for real am having The best life ever....i can only say Thank You Lord.

Many thanks goes To My Darling Husband Mr Beil. You have Spoiled me with your True Love. I Cant ASK for more Because The best Love is The Kind that awakens The Soul, that makes US reach for more, that plants The fire in our hearts And brings Peace To our minds. Thats what i Hope And want to give you Forever. You Are My white Diamond. I Love You so much. Thank You My Husband for changing My World Thank you for making My Birthday Special. HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY TO ME"[/b]

See photos of her birthday below, remember that she worked as a "househelp “ 11 years ago but she is now living like a queen.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/10/househelp-shows-how-life-has-changed.html

Lol. Is this enjoyment? Lmao!
Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 09, 2016
Why not? The white man has been rejected by his own kind hence picking up a young African woman, they do it always go to poor countries to pick up young women, after been divorced like 5 times and had numerous kids with different women of their own kind, most of the time they have not bothered to see their kids or contribute to there welfare.
Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 09, 2016
aalangel:
I think they look good together.
Really? embarassed seriously and sincerely? tongue
Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by Eshence: 9:36am On Oct 09, 2016
Trade by barter
Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by dasparrow: 11:09am On Oct 09, 2016
Ontarget:
See how women benefit from men. A man can marry a poor woman and change her life for good, but a rich woman especially in Naija will never have anything to do with a poor man. OVER HER DEAD BODY!!! But we are actually supposed to help and support each other. This makes men to ask what is useful about a woman other than her pusssy.

Nigeria is a whole nother kettle of fish. First of all, Nigeria is a society that worships the god of money. In Nigeria, the rich marry each other. The poor too marry each other. I cannot blame rich women who refuse to marry poor men in Nigeria. The Nigerian-bred male has a fragile ego. Tomorrow now, he will begin to beat her up and claim "Is it because your family is richer than mine?". Even if the woman sneezes, it becomes a problem. Every little thing she does the husband will find fault. Before you know it, he will begin to cheat on her with one poor girl from the village whom he can control like a remote control.

My sister married a poor man. She is the one who built their family house in the village with her money, purchased SUV for her husband and so on. Today, the husband is having an affair with a much younger woman even though he and my sister are married to each other and have kids together. So, that is Nigerian-bred men for you.

I will never advice my female children to marry a Nigerian-bred man much less a poor Nigerian man with the usual fragile ego. Let everyone go and find their level. By the way, rich Nigerian men don't marry from poor homes either. They only do if the woman is exceptionally pretty. Most rich Nigerian men marry ladies from rich homes because they don't want needy in-laws that will keep begging them for money everyday. So, don't act like rich Nigerian men are so kind hearted and generous because they are not.

Lastly, The average Nigerian is selfish and self centered anyway looking out only for themselves that is why Nigeria as a country is in the mess it is in today.

2 Likes

Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by obontami: 11:24am On Oct 09, 2016
I thought I will see her pusssy in the picture where she was lying in the bath tub

Daaaamn angry angry angry

#TheLadyDontEvenknowHowToTakePictureSef angry
Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by SmarisAjur(f): 11:28am On Oct 09, 2016
Ontarget:

The reason we don't do it for men most atimes is because the man will NEVER come online to tell a true life story and show appreciation like ladies will. With what the lady did, every man will want to please the wife so that she can appreciate and love him the more, privately and also publicly. If it were those lazy men, they will even make themselves lord over you both publicly and funny enough even privately.

1 Like

Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by Collenshy2020(m): 11:34am On Oct 09, 2016
You look Massive, no wonder ur moniker .
Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by aalangel(f): 12:00pm On Oct 09, 2016
gypsey:
Really? embarassed seriously and sincerely? tongue

If there's love and sincerity on both sides, why not?
Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by DEUSHA(f): 12:01pm On Oct 09, 2016
[quote author=INTROVERT post=50033800]e fit be Edo gehl...[/quote? hmmm na only edo girls dey do dis kind tinz abi?
Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 09, 2016
aalangel:

If there's love and sincerity on both sides, why not?
their body language says there is no sincerity and the relationship appears one sided only one of the couple is benefiting, the white man. in MY OPINION o!

Believe or not i know white men's behaviour embarassed
Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by kingsfield(m): 12:38pm On Oct 09, 2016
tayo200:
d juju is strong
So u knew it was juju n u hvnt done urs. Speak no wrong of someone else success.
Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by kingsfield(m): 12:43pm On Oct 09, 2016
spartoo:
the baba wey do the jazz do am well..

I hail am oo
Since u already know it's d work of a baba, y don't u go and do urs, or 're u allergic to good things?
Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by spartoo: 12:48pm On Oct 09, 2016
kingsfield:

Since u already know it's d work of a baba, y don't u go and do urs, or 're u allergic to good things?

No, I am only allergic to stupid questions.
Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by marylandcakes: 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
She has found love and is very happy, why can't Nigerians be happy for her? I wish them a very happy and blissful life together.
Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by Angelinastto(f): 2:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
INTROVERT:
e fit be Edo gehl...
why Edo?
Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by aalangel(f): 3:38pm On Oct 09, 2016
gypsey:
their body language says there is no sincerity and the relationship appears one sided only one of the couple is benefiting, the white man. in MY OPINION o!

Believe or not i know white men's behaviour embarassed

Well, with Kenyans, anything is possible.
Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by nuelyoyo(m): 4:25pm On Oct 09, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
Every womans dream is to be with the right person for the right reasons, yes the man might be older than her, but théy are both happy together so who am I to judge them? Btwn the man might be a widower or divorced
may God bless u for this comment, u stole every word from me, including the punctuation marks. grin
Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:38pm On Oct 09, 2016
nuelyoyo:
may God bless u for this comment, u stole every word from me, including the punctuation marks. grin
Really? Am glad I spoke ur mind grin
Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by latsy: 12:06am On Oct 10, 2016
Ontarget:

It is unwise for a rich woman to marry a poor man,
anything she does will be interpreted as her being
rude because she is rich.
And the man will start looking for a submissive wife
to marry after some period.
Many men I know are against marrying a rich wife
because according to them they don't want to become an house boy,
they prefer to date but not marry.

Rich woman poor man marriage do happen but is rare and rarely
successful.
Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 11, 2016
SmarisAjur:

The reason we don't do it for men most atimes is because the man will NEVER come online to tell a true life story and show appreciation like ladies will. With what the lady did, every man will want to please the wife so that she can appreciate and love him the more, privately and also publicly. If it were those lazy men, they will even make themselves lord over you both publicly and funny enough even privately.
The reason you dont see any man coming online to show off what a lady did for him is because women actually NEVER assist men. Your excuse has no weight. Not a sufficient reason for women to get assistance from men while men get none from women. It is parasitic and selfishness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Does This Lady Really Mean? / 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship / Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.