Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) (45864 Views)

"I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online / My Perception About Women Changed After I Was Raped At 16 / Nigerian Lady Gushes Over Her Trump-Like Oyinbo Hubby, As He Grabs Her Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 11, 2016
dasparrow:

Nigeria is a whole nother kettle of fish. First of all, Nigeria is a society that worships the god of money. In Nigeria, the rich marry each other. The poor too marry each other. I cannot blame rich women who refuse to marry poor men in Nigeria. The Nigerian-bred male has a fragile ego. Tomorrow now, he will begin to beat her up and claim "Is it because your family is richer than mine?". Even if the woman sneezes, it becomes a problem. Every little thing she does the husband will find fault. Before you know it, he will begin to cheat on her with one poor girl from the village whom he can control like a remote control.

My sister married a poor man. She is the one who built their family house in the village with her money, purchased SUV for her husband and so on. Today, the husband is having an affair with a much younger woman even though he and my sister are married to each other and have kids together. So, that is Nigerian-bred men for you.

I will never advice my female children to marry a Nigerian-bred man much less a poor Nigerian man with the usual fragile ego. Let everyone go and find their level. By the way, rich Nigerian men don't marry from poor homes either. They only do if the woman is exceptionally pretty. Most rich Nigerian men marry ladies from rich homes because they don't want needy in-laws that will keep begging them for money everyday. So, don't act like rich Nigerian men are so kind hearted and generous because they are not.

Lastly, The average Nigerian is selfish and self centered anyway looking out only for themselves that is why Nigeria as a country is in the mess it is in today.
latsy:

It is unwise for a rich woman to marry a poor man,
anything she does will be interpreted as her being
rude because she is rich.
And the man will start looking for a submissive wife
to marry after some period.
Many men I know are against marrying a rich wife
because according to them they don't want to become an house boy,
they prefer to date but not marry.

Rich woman poor man marriage do happen but is rare and rarely
successful.
It doesn't have to be about marriage. How many rich women can at least date and assist a poor man?
Re: Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) by Michaelamara: 10:01am On Oct 11, 2016
When you discover you recover,information brings transformation, if you are not informed you are deformed. The difference between the rich and the poor is information and the willingness to take bold steps. We are in the time of recession but do you know some persons are still smiling to the bank? Click on the group link and join the wonderful family of millionaires who work together as a team for the common goal of making money in millions in a short time. Discover how you can turn 10500 to millions in just one month. Don't be like that poor man who sees risk where opportunities lies. If you are tired of poverty click on the link below and join our daily 8pm seminar for more information.
https:///GGp4f7VparIEGi5VFCejBB

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Does This Lady Really Mean? / 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship / Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.