Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Think Your Allergies Are Bad,this Boy Hasnt Eaten Anything In Two Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Think Your Allergies Are Bad,this Boy Hasnt Eaten Anything In Two Years (958 Views)

'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo / Lagos Big Girl Cossy Orjiakor Says The New Ashawo Dolls Are Bad Market For Them / Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Think Your Allergies Are Bad,this Boy Hasnt Eaten Anything In Two Years by Jadoskii(m): 9:52am On Oct 09, 2016
Allergies. When you’re a kid, they come with the territory. Peanuts. Strawberries. Dairy products. Heck, even the fibers in the clothes you wear can trigger a reaction, and depending on how susceptible you are, the results could be sneezing and sniffles to a life threatening trip to the ER thanks to a closed throat or asthma attack.

Typically, as you age, the reactions get smaller. You “grow out of it.” Some stay with you forever. Eventually, your allergy becomes a memory you share with your own offspring when they are walking around with a shrimp-induced case of the hives.

They Can Be Triggered By Many Different Things

Then there is a case like Alex Visker’s. When he was born, his parents thought that something was different with their son. He was always upset and in pain. His stomach hurt and attempts to feed him lead to trauma so acute the boy would wind up in the hospital. Eventually, it was determined that Alex was allergic…to everything…literally, everything.

Actually, it’s a weird combination of enzymes and other elements which are common in the foods we eat. Now, as a teen, it’s gotten to the point where this boy never eats. Never. Instead, he ingests a nutrition packed paste that he feeds himself through a tube permanently implanted in his stomach.

Re: Think Your Allergies Are Bad,this Boy Hasnt Eaten Anything In Two Years by antontech(m): 10:01am On Oct 09, 2016
Nawaoo
Re: Think Your Allergies Are Bad,this Boy Hasnt Eaten Anything In Two Years by zolajpower: 10:37am On Oct 09, 2016
God abeg ooo ,na which kind sickness oyibo carry so? hmm!
Re: Think Your Allergies Are Bad,this Boy Hasnt Eaten Anything In Two Years by EHMIR(m): 10:53am On Oct 09, 2016
Iam sure he is healthier than most pple who eat steadily...lol
Re: Think Your Allergies Are Bad,this Boy Hasnt Eaten Anything In Two Years by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 09, 2016
Haaaa! shocked This is strange, this one no fit happen for here, you hardly come across a person with allergies, no be person wey see food chop dey get allergy? grin
Re: Think Your Allergies Are Bad,this Boy Hasnt Eaten Anything In Two Years by bana91(m): 12:31pm On Oct 09, 2016
cool I trust my naija niggas, ain't anytin like allergy, ain't even sure if it existed in naija dictionary
Re: Think Your Allergies Are Bad,this Boy Hasnt Eaten Anything In Two Years by photoshoot(m): 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2016
Oluwa, mo dupe Temi o
Re: Think Your Allergies Are Bad,this Boy Hasnt Eaten Anything In Two Years by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
how does he poo

(1) (Reply)

Can Your Love Go This Far? / Happy Birthday Franchise21 / Guys How Do Feel About This Type Of Ladies... Topic Not For Married Peeps..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.