Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,493 members, 7,861,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:54 AM

How I Got Duped And Dumped By A Facebook Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Got Duped And Dumped By A Facebook Girl. (1147 Views)

Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos / Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) / How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got Duped And Dumped By A Facebook Girl. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2016
TRUE LIFE STORY.

Two months ago, I met a girl, Amanda, on popular social network, facebook, and we became really close. Words can't describe Amanda's beauty. She is so sexy and gorgeous her minimum photo reach is 675 likes and 100 comments. Yes, that's how popular she is.

We chatted online daily on messenger and whatsapp. Within a month, she confessed her love for me and I had no choice than to do the same.

Just to prove my love, I do send her 1500 airtime weekely. Seven days ago, I received my September salary, N48,000, and sent it to her to use as house rent. She called me five minutes later to thank me. Since then I haven't heard from her.

She had blocked me on facebook, whatsapp and I can't even reach her on her phone: It's switched off. I am so confused right now.

To make matters worse, I got robbed yesterday by "one chance robbers". After forcefully collecting my phone, they gave me the beating of my life. As I am typing, I am still in pains. I have been massaging my swollen face with hot water and handkerchief since morning.

What should I do please. I had to borrow my neighbor's phone to type this. I am so confused right now. I am broke, hungry, and my face is still swollen. Advice me please. Can I still get Amanda back?

Re: How I Got Duped And Dumped By A Facebook Girl. by Nateben(m): 6:12pm On Oct 09, 2016
undecided

Re: How I Got Duped And Dumped By A Facebook Girl. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2016
Op

Re: How I Got Duped And Dumped By A Facebook Girl. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 09, 2016
nice fiction
Re: How I Got Duped And Dumped By A Facebook Girl. by Sexxkillz: 7:42pm On Oct 09, 2016
Dumb, boring and stupid story.

Yawns.

1 Like

Re: How I Got Duped And Dumped By A Facebook Girl. by saintfellow(m): 7:55pm On Oct 09, 2016
The poster above me though.
Re: How I Got Duped And Dumped By A Facebook Girl. by dollyjoy(f): 7:59pm On Oct 09, 2016
Pls check your signature do the needful. undecided
Re: How I Got Duped And Dumped By A Facebook Girl. by youngberry001(m): 8:01pm On Oct 09, 2016
La Read La pump blood in mah d!ck undecided
Re: How I Got Duped And Dumped By A Facebook Girl. by joystickextend1(m): 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2016
Ok
Re: How I Got Duped And Dumped By A Facebook Girl. by weezeffizy(m): 9:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
who be dis
Re: How I Got Duped And Dumped By A Facebook Girl. by agbonkamen(f): 9:43pm On Oct 09, 2016
the op pishure no be like who dey earn #3000 monthly stupid boy
Re: How I Got Duped And Dumped By A Facebook Girl. by firstking01(m): 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2016
Hehehehe, i just wished it's truegrin

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Diddyydiva!!! / Cross Dresser Bayo Shares Screenshots Of Men Asking Him For Sex Online / How Do I Get Over Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.