Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Why Do Our Guys Change Their Behaviour When They Go Abroad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Our Guys Change Their Behaviour When They Go Abroad (748 Views)

Can Ladies Ever Change Their Ways?? / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month / Who Will Tell Our Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Our Guys Change Their Behaviour When They Go Abroad by ZeeAfrica(f): 6:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
This thing of our guys changing their behaviour when they go abroad is annoying. When here at home, u guys behave properly and know de value of a woman. But abroad, yal bcome crazy and give a bad name to our country. U bcome players and bad ppl. Y y y y ? Cant u change? Our country men have such a bad reputation out there

1 Like

Re: Why Do Our Guys Change Their Behaviour When They Go Abroad by UrWorstNitemare: 6:56pm On Oct 09, 2016
C diz one... undecided
e dey do me like say Mai slap yeye comot ur pinhead...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Our Guys Change Their Behaviour When They Go Abroad by Tallesty1(m): 6:58pm On Oct 09, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
This thing of our guys changing their behaviour when they go abroad is annoying. When here at home, u guys behave properly and know de value of a woman. But abroad, yal bcome crazy and give a bad name to our country. U bcome players and bad ppl. Y y y y ? Cant u change? Our country men have such a bad reputation out there
Your brain is being fingered again right

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Our Guys Change Their Behaviour When They Go Abroad by saintfellow(m): 7:13pm On Oct 09, 2016
mtcheeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Our Guys Change Their Behaviour When They Go Abroad by Mekulz(m): 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2016
why do some girls start over making up when they gain admission?

why do some bleach once a little money enters their account??

why do they pose like persons who escaped polio during childhood and if they don't, they are never satisfied.

why do they feel the world revolves around their smelly big asses??

why do they have boy friends everywhere like branches of trees.

if you can answer atleast 4.5 of those questions, I'll tell you why guys change once they go abroad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Our Guys Change Their Behaviour When They Go Abroad by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 09, 2016
What you mean 'our guys'?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Our Guys Change Their Behaviour When They Go Abroad by luminouz(m): 7:49pm On Oct 09, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
Never mind those guys jare! But u know i will never do that to u....am faithful as a dove babe! grin
Re: Why Do Our Guys Change Their Behaviour When They Go Abroad by luminouz(m): 7:50pm On Oct 09, 2016
Mekulz:
why do some girls start over making up when they gain admission?

why do some bleach once a little money enters their account??

why do they pose like persons who escaped polio during childhood and if they don't, they are never satisfied.

why do they feel the world revolves around their smelly big asses??

why do they have boy friends everywhere like branches of trees.

if you can answer atleast 4.5 of those questions, I'll tell you why guys change once they go abroad.
Haha....u wicked small!

(1) (Reply)

Strange Deviance From Etiquette That Attract Ladies & Guys,that Makes You Wonder / See What Tyga Is Doing To Kelie Jenner's Boot- Photos / What's Going On In My Head?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.