Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Steps how to get nice physique "Without Equipments"(with Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Steps how to get nice physique "Without Equipments"(with Photos) (3936 Views)

Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks / Ladies What's Your Idea Of Perfect Guy Physique? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Steps how to get nice physique "Without Equipments"(with Photos) by dmgr(m): 10:34pm On Oct 09, 2016
AlexCk:
But Op, u no talk about food, lotz of proteins i presume, if u try all dz parolz without berra food omo na die oo
grin grin

i tell u
Re: Steps how to get nice physique "Without Equipments"(with Photos) by boss096(m): 10:35pm On Oct 09, 2016
cybersnoop:
For stronger legs u can try Quad blasters or Jump squats.....for triceps try Rotational push ups,pull ups....You can try planks it helps almost every part of ya body
Quad blasters? i need help with pics plz
Re: Steps how to get nice physique "Without Equipments"(with Photos) by cybersnoop(m): 10:42pm On Oct 09, 2016
boss096:
done that. it still sucks. i have to do it for hours before felling like i have done something
Alright try Thread the needle u can search it google to see it.....
Re: Steps how to get nice physique "Without Equipments"(with Photos) by cybersnoop(m): 10:51pm On Oct 09, 2016
boss096:
Quad blasters? i need help with pics plz
Search it on youtube bro...seeing it there would make u get a beta understanding
Re: Steps how to get nice physique "Without Equipments"(with Photos) by boss096(m): 10:55pm On Oct 09, 2016
cybersnoop:
Search it on youtube bro...seeing it there would make u get a beta understanding
ok thanks for all.
Re: Steps how to get nice physique "Without Equipments"(with Photos) by cybersnoop(m): 10:59pm On Oct 09, 2016
boss096:
ok thanks for all.
U welcome
Re: Steps how to get nice physique "Without Equipments"(with Photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 09, 2016
ANIEXTY:
1 Prayer: I "everything" make GOD first, pray that all you will do should work for you. *I always praye too*

You don't mean it gringrin
Re: Steps how to get nice physique "Without Equipments"(with Photos) by ANIEXTY(m): 6:32am On Oct 10, 2016
AlexCk:
But Op, u no talk about food, lotz of proteins i presume, if u try all dz parolz without berra food omo na die oo
grin grin
While i did my own i didn't eat any special food, i ate normal day to day food , but most time beans is a good idea, and i drink a lot of water.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beauty Contest ...why Are Nairaland Ladies Average In Beauty Or Ugly? / My First Sex Xperience With A Girl I No Longer Want, How Do I Run? / Can A Girl Get Pregnant Under This Circumstance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.