Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,059 members, 7,814,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Must Read: Sex In The Kitchen {housemaid Er0tica} - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read: Sex In The Kitchen {housemaid Er0tica} (1726 Views)

The Wife Of The Kitchen Stool Headmaster Speaks About The Sextape Saga (video) / Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen / The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Sex In The Kitchen {housemaid Er0tica} by noblepassmercy: 9:21am On Oct 10, 2016
Last night, he came home late, and really drunk. His pregnant wife had long fallen asleep but I was still in the kitchen, cleaning up and making a few preparations for the next day.

When he entered, he came straight to the kitchen.

"Welcome Sir," I greeted. He ignored my greeting but came to lightly rub his palm on my ass. This was not the first time, actually. He had been doing this from time to time since I started working with him and his wife a few months ago. I never felt the need to say anything because it never went further than that. I was sure he had intentions, but I was ready to let him know I was not interested if he ever made a move.

I lightly spanked his hand away but he simply giggled and left the kitchen. He returned a few minutes later, this time, wearing nothing but a pair of boxer shorts. I was busy making sure the counter was clean and clear of food crumbs when I glanced back and saw him. My eyes were immediately drawn to his very obvious erection poking through his shorts. He looked me over, taking notice of my modest grey skirt which covered my knees loosely and my black top. He turned around towards the fridge to get a bottle of water.

Continue Reading Here http://trendope.com/2016/10/must-read-sex-kitchen-housemaid-er0tica/

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend for Yankee lover, Discovers He's Married With Kids / This Has No Chill. Have More Fun Girls. / 18+ Story- The Public Group Sex[a MUST READ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.