Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Mercy Said No! - A Christian Romance Story - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mercy Said No! - A Christian Romance Story (47247 Views)

You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Said No! - A Christian Romance Story by Olajhidey22(m): 5:48pm On Oct 26, 2016
Missmossy:
Aww this is so wonderful one of my best stories ever. A lot to learn, a big kudos to the author. More wisdom. Lucy and Logan finally had their happily ever after cheesy nice!!!

Thanks dearie... I really appreciate your time, patience, likes and comment all along..

God bless You! #BigHug smiley
Re: Mercy Said No! - A Christian Romance Story by Olajhidey22(m): 5:51pm On Oct 26, 2016
Flakkydagirl:
This is amazing,stunning and beautiful.I am glad to have read this great piece.
Well done Olajhidey22,May the good Lord continue to bless you with knowledge.Amen.

Note:It hurts to find out that,just one reader has commented above me.And a lot have viewed and are still viewing.
Please try to encourage the author,one good turn deserves another.
Have a great day.

Thanks Flakkydagirl... You just spoke my mind, honestly!

I really appreciate your encouragement, likes, comments, shares and most especially your patience all along.

God bless you greatly dear #BigHug smiley

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Said No! - A Christian Romance Story by Missmossy(f): 5:59pm On Oct 26, 2016
Olajhidey22:

Thanks dearie... I really appreciate your time, patience, likes and comment all along..

God bless You! #BigHug smiley
Amen don't mention, its really nothing. God bless you too.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Said No! - A Christian Romance Story by queenitee(f): 7:02pm On Oct 26, 2016
This is really a nice story
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Mercy Said No! - A Christian Romance Story by Olajhidey22(m): 8:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
queenitee:
This is really a nice story God bless you
I'll say a BIG AMEN!
I'm glad you enjoyed this.... Many thanks for your time smiley
Re: Mercy Said No! - A Christian Romance Story by istanboi: 8:57pm On Oct 26, 2016
Finally! Kudos to you olajhide22. I like your choice of words but to an extent, the events were predictable..this is not taking anything from the writer. I pray God bless you with wisdom to write beyond blogs

1 Like

Re: Mercy Said No! - A Christian Romance Story by crislyn(f): 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2016
Hmmmm Olajhidey22 you made me cry fa. I've been seeing this story and I've been like 'mtcheeew all this Christian story sef, Mercy said no? then yesterday I decided to try it and I haven't been able to drop my phone since then, at a point my mom got angry and collected my phone and the way I begged her for it ehn you'd think I was begging her for money..lol. I prayed a prayer I can't remember praying in a long time or ever, while reading this story. Thank you and God bless you..looking forward to another one from you.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Said No! - A Christian Romance Story by Ita33(m): 1:09pm On Oct 27, 2016
Amazing!!! Cold blood ran down my spine each time i read all of this...well done Author

1 Like

Re: Mercy Said No! - A Christian Romance Story by Olajhidey22(m): 1:33pm On Oct 27, 2016
istanboi:
Finally! Kudos to you olajhide22. I like your choice of words but to an extent, the events were predictable..this is not taking anything from the writer. I pray God bless you with wisdom to write beyond blogs

Amen! Thanks so much, I really do appreciate smiley
Re: Mercy Said No! - A Christian Romance Story by Olajhidey22(m): 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2016
crislyn:
Hmmmm Olajhidey22 you made me cry fa. I've been seeing this story and I've been like 'mtcheeew all this Christian story sef, Mercy said no? then yesterday I decided to try it and I haven't been able to drop my phone since then, at a point my mom got angry and collected my phone and the way I begged her for it ehn you'd think I was begging her for money..lol. I prayed a prayer I can't remember praying in a long time or ever, while reading this story. Thank you and God bless you..looking forward to another one from you.

Wow! Am awed shocked by your comment really... And am glad mum didn't kill the reading-spirit thereafter smiley

Most importantly, am glad your prayer life was awakened, God's name be praised.
____

Incase you haven't read my previously published stories from various authors you can check here>>> http://gospelbreed.com/collection-of-all-stories/

Stay Blessed! smiley
Re: Mercy Said No! - A Christian Romance Story by Olajhidey22(m): 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2016
Ita33:
Amazing!!! Cold blood ran down my spine each time i read all of this...well done Author

Thanks for your time Ita33... I really do appreciate smiley
Re: Mercy Said No! - A Christian Romance Story by crislyn(f): 2:32pm On Oct 27, 2016
Olajhidey22:

Wow! Am awed shocked by your comment really... And am glad mum didn't kill the reading-spirit thereafter smiley

Most importantly, am glad your prayer life was awakened, God's name be praised.
____

Incase you haven't read my previously published stories from various authors you can check here>>> http://gospelbreed.com/collection-of-all-stories/

Stay Blessed! smiley
Lol Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Said No! - A Christian Romance Story by Babysuccess02(f): 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2016
Interesting Story. Xo Love It. It Has Taught Me Alot.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Said No! - A Christian Romance Story by Olajhidey22(m): 10:51pm On Oct 27, 2016
Babysuccess02:
Interesting Story. Xo Love It. It Has Taught Me Alot.

Am glad you love this.... Thanks for your time dear smiley

1 Like

Re: Mercy Said No! - A Christian Romance Story by Jsaviour(f): 11:17pm On Oct 27, 2016
I love this story. one of the best I have read so far. I tap into this All knowing God/ God arrangee as I move to make my own choice. let His perfect will take preeminence.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Said No! - A Christian Romance Story by Oly23(f): 8:01am On Oct 28, 2016
Awwww so loved the ending soo happy that Logan and Lucy are finally together! But most importantly I learnt to wait on the Lord not just only in serious issues as Marriage but also in virtually every area of life it saves a lot Pain and heart break!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Said No! - A Christian Romance Story by Olajhidey22(m): 1:05pm On Oct 28, 2016
Jsaviour:
I love this story. one of the best I have read so far. I tap into this All knowing God/ God arrangee as I move to make my own choice. let His perfect will take preeminence.

I'll say a BIG AMEN to that smiley ....
Thanks so much for your time, I appreciate smiley

1 Like

Re: Mercy Said No! - A Christian Romance Story by Olajhidey22(m): 1:14pm On Oct 28, 2016
Oly23:
Awwww so loved the ending soo happy that Logan and Lucy are finally together! But most importantly I learnt to wait on the Lord not just only in serious issues as Marriage but also in virtually every area of life it saves a lot Pain and heart break!

Am glad you learnt a whole lot from this...
God bless you smiley ...

Do ensure you check back for more always.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Mercy Said No! - A Christian Romance Story by Oly23(f): 2:31am On Oct 29, 2016
Olajhidey22:

Am glad you learnt a whole lot from this...
God bless you smiley ...

Do ensure you check back for more always.. smiley
I sure will and don't forget to mention me when you start a new story smiley God bless you abundantly too

1 Like

Re: Mercy Said No! - A Christian Romance Story by queenDD(f): 1:33pm On Oct 30, 2016
Wow! wow!! wow!!! This story is extraordinarily beautiful. I actually cried while reading this, I couldn't imagine the pain Lucy had to go through.
And I did learn some invaluable lessons..First, never go into marriage based on just feelings without adequate prayers. Second, Never ever think someone can change after marriage. That was Lucy's greatest mistake, she thought Matt will become more Godfearing after marriage.
Thanks Olajhidey..God bless you plenty!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Said No! - A Christian Romance Story by queenDD(f): 1:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
Thanks Olajhidey for this beautiful story. I actually cried while reading, couldn't imagine the pain Lucy has to go through.
And I learnt an invaluable lesson: Never marry someone who is below you spiritually (in the things of God), marry someone who is at the same level with you or preferably higher than you; that was Lucy's greatest mistake.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Said No! - A Christian Romance Story by Olajhidey22(m): 8:06pm On Oct 30, 2016
queenDD:
Wow! wow!! wow!!! This story is extraordinarily beautiful. I actually cried while reading this, I couldn't imagine the pain Lucy had to go through.
And I did learn some invaluable lessons..First, never go into marriage based on just feelings without adequate prayers. Second, Never ever think someone can change after marriage. That was Lucy's greatest mistake, she thought Matt will become more Godfearing after marriage.
Thanks Olajhidey..God bless you plenty!

And am so so so so glad you could point out all this lessons..Wow!
Thanks so much for your time dearie, God bless you BIG TIME smiley

1 Like

Re: Mercy Said No! - A Christian Romance Story by Olajhidey22(m): 8:13pm On Oct 30, 2016
queenDD:
Thanks Olajhidey for this beautiful story. I actually cried while reading, couldn't imagine the pain Lucy has to go through.
And I learnt an invaluable lesson: Never marry someone who is below you spiritually (in the things of God), marry someone who is at the same level with you or preferably higher than you; that was Lucy's greatest mistake.

You just pinpoint the vital lesson... Its a very crucial factor to consider before marriage.
You've said it all dearie, i really appreciate your time and comments.
God bless smiley

1 Like

Re: Mercy Said No! - A Christian Romance Story by priestcharm(m): 9:29am On Oct 31, 2016
queenDD:

I do not agree with you on the spirituality aspect. If Lucy was so spiritual, she should have known Matt was not meant for him.
Marriage is all about acceptance of your spouse the way he/she is. Once you make a mistake you live with it...

1 Like

Re: Mercy Said No! - A Christian Romance Story by queenDD(f): 10:11am On Nov 01, 2016
priestcharm:

I do not agree with you on the spirituality aspect. If Lucy was so spiritual, she should have known Matt was not meant for him.
Marriage is all about acceptance of your spouse the way he/she is. Once you make a mistake you live with it...

She sensed it in her spirit but refused to acknowledge it. Matt seem to have everything she wanted in a man and she was hoping he would change for the better after marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Said No! - A Christian Romance Story by KingNom(m): 11:19am On Nov 12, 2016
Dear Olajhidey22, Thank you so so much for putting your talent to profitable use. imagine tears flowing down a man's eyes before his subordinates in the office: happened to me while reading your story.
I was in ghost mode but had to come out and acknowledge you.
God Bless you Bro. would really love to meet you

1 Like

Re: Mercy Said No! - A Christian Romance Story by Olajhidey22(m): 5:08pm On Nov 14, 2016
KingNom:
Dear Olajhidey22, Thank you so so much for putting your talent to profitable use. imagine tears flowing down a man's eyes before his subordinates in the office: happened to me while reading your story.
I was in ghost mode but had to come out and acknowledge you.
God Bless you Bro. would really love to meet you

Amen!
Am glad you were touched by this.... Thanks greatly for your time, God bless smiley

1 Like

Re: Mercy Said No! - A Christian Romance Story by Rhayne(f): 6:19pm On Nov 15, 2016
What a beautiful story!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Said No! - A Christian Romance Story by Olajhidey22(m): 8:06pm On Nov 16, 2016
Rhayne:
What a beautiful story!
Thanks for your time smiley
Re: Mercy Said No! - A Christian Romance Story by Nobody: 5:41am On Aug 01, 2018
Thanks @op for this wonderful story. My wish is to get a wife like Lucy.ill cherish her forever.
Re: Mercy Said No! - A Christian Romance Story by Skimpledawg(m): 12:50pm On Aug 01, 2018
Beautiful story I must say.

The lessons were well played out.

God bless you for ministering to us all with your words.
I felt I was being preached to.

Alot should read this story. It makes Lot of sense.

More wisdom man!
Re: Mercy Said No! - A Christian Romance Story by aytuns(m): 11:08pm On Aug 01, 2018
This is the best, clean story I've read on nairaland.. I wish I had seen this much earlier.. Thanks so much for this.. Really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Blind Love / Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) / Chimamanda Adichie And Her Husband Welcomed A Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.