Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,341 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

How Osinbajo Saved Me From Toronto Certificate Scandal - Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Osinbajo Saved Me From Toronto Certificate Scandal - Tinubu (5566 Views)

How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi / Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" / How Osinbajo Failed Robert Greene's1st Law Of Power "Never Outshine Your Master" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Osinbajo Saved Me From Toronto Certificate Scandal - Tinubu by APCLyingBastard: 6:41am On Oct 11, 2016
ycat:
Hater, Tinubu was in the US during 2008/12 democratic convention

Obama signed an immigration bill into law in 2012 that barred convicted felons from re-entring the US.

This is why Tinubu did not follow Buhari to the US

1 Like

Re: How Osinbajo Saved Me From Toronto Certificate Scandal - Tinubu by LORDOFAFONJAS: 6:49am On Oct 11, 2016
Babacele:
Tinubu was in the US 3 weeks ago. So what s yr point?
Jesu! When the guy go...

2 Likes

Re: How Osinbajo Saved Me From Toronto Certificate Scandal - Tinubu by ArodewilliamsT: 6:53am On Oct 11, 2016
ycat:
Nice

Wow! God bless Tinubu.

See how ibos have lined up as soon as they hear the name Tinubu. I'm sure most of them ran out of the toilets without wiping their ape-like hairy bottoms.
It doesn't get better than this for a man who isn't a president or serving in govt. Which Igbo man can cause a yoruba to line up like this? None. When you are irrelevant, even propaganda can't save you.

Activist Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like

Re: How Osinbajo Saved Me From Toronto Certificate Scandal - Tinubu by ycat: 7:16am On Oct 11, 2016
He's a terrorist the moment he called for the killing of innocent people.

That's a lie, only if you mention Yoruba in there. Start removing Yoruba from your publications (i know it's go ing to be difficult since your days start and end with Yoruba) and see if any Yoruba will be there let alone form a mob like you guys always do.
ArodewilliamsT:

Activist Nnamdi Kanu
Re: How Osinbajo Saved Me From Toronto Certificate Scandal - Tinubu by ycat: 7:20am On Oct 11, 2016
You can't just make a wild claim without anything to back it up, so until you show us the evidence you have, you remain a hater.
APCLyingBastard:

Obama signed an immigration bill into law in 2012 that barred convicted felons from re-entring the US.

This is why Tinubu did not follow Buhari to the US
Re: How Osinbajo Saved Me From Toronto Certificate Scandal - Tinubu by Vatsyayana: 7:30am On Oct 11, 2016
tinkinjow:
He advised u to create local govts then but now says there's nothing wrong with the current structure. God dey!

There's no logical connection in your postulation!
Re: How Osinbajo Saved Me From Toronto Certificate Scandal - Tinubu by APCLyingBastard: 7:31am On Oct 11, 2016
ycat:
You can't just make a wild claim without anything to back it up, so until you show us the evidence you have, you remain a hater.

Read and weep the amended US immigration bill that bars foreign ex-cons convicted in the US, Canada and EU from entering the US.

The bill was recently ammended and signed into law by Obama in 2012 to include plea bargain felons

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1326

1 Like

Re: How Osinbajo Saved Me From Toronto Certificate Scandal - Tinubu by stobery(m): 8:31am On Oct 11, 2016
989900:

1. Show me proof if ur not hallucinating, by quoting the part where I did that in my capacity as the CBN governor . . . you guys are unbelievably slow.

2. I just posted an article 2mins ago about the latest on the yuan deal . . . still can't fathom what exactly your point is though.

3. It's amazing how your sense of reasoning tells you the yuan deal is related to this Tinubu article.

You are amazing! sad

Will you get out of this place?

2 Likes

Re: How Osinbajo Saved Me From Toronto Certificate Scandal - Tinubu by 989900: 8:35am On Oct 11, 2016
stobery:

Will you get out of this place?

Another day, another m0r0n.
Re: How Osinbajo Saved Me From Toronto Certificate Scandal - Tinubu by columbus007(m): 8:39am On Oct 11, 2016
His worshippers and follower sabi dem selves,as for I don't give damn abt him.

1 Like

Re: How Osinbajo Saved Me From Toronto Certificate Scandal - Tinubu by ycat: 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2016
You need to weep this out with your entire lie-head family.
I repeat, post your evidence on the allegation you made about Tinubu not being able to travel to the US because of the law Obama passed or go bury your head in shame for dancing around the issue.
APCLyingBastard:

Read and weep the amended US immigration bill that bars foreign ex-cons convicted in the US, Canada and EU from entering the US.

The bill was recently ammended and signed into law by Obama in 2012 to include plea bargain felons

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1326
Re: How Osinbajo Saved Me From Toronto Certificate Scandal - Tinubu by Kakaakinews: 8:52pm On Dec 20, 2021
Another alarmist is here to link almost everything to Osinbajo to satisfy their paymaster. This Propaganda won't sell.

Re: How Osinbajo Saved Me From Toronto Certificate Scandal - Tinubu by Wada3: 8:54pm On Dec 20, 2021
Like I have said before, Tinubu and Osinbajo are two inseparable friends.
Here is Bola Tinubu giving testimony of the brilliance of the Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo
Re: How Osinbajo Saved Me From Toronto Certificate Scandal - Tinubu by Ibmojotu(m): 8:54pm On Dec 20, 2021
This headline does not reflect the contents of the news he said he brought his constitutional knowledge to save guide his tenure as a governor when he was fighting the Federal Government what has that got to do with his certificate scandal? Anything for a click
Re: How Osinbajo Saved Me From Toronto Certificate Scandal - Tinubu by murecool(m): 8:55pm On Dec 20, 2021
I love this part
However, while speaking as the Special Guest of Honour at the book launch, Tinubu said that he would have been nailed for the offence he did not commit if Osinbajo was not available to defend him.

1 Like

Re: How Osinbajo Saved Me From Toronto Certificate Scandal - Tinubu by Ibmojotu(m): 8:57pm On Dec 20, 2021
No doubt Osinbajo is a very brilliant ana innovative politicians,that creation of 37councils did help Lagos create jobs and also raise revenue for a self sustainable economy they're enjoying today
Re: How Osinbajo Saved Me From Toronto Certificate Scandal - Tinubu by Wada3: 8:58pm On Dec 20, 2021
The Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo is an Extra-Ordinary Lawyer
Re: How Osinbajo Saved Me From Toronto Certificate Scandal - Tinubu by profmnuhu(m): 9:23pm On Dec 20, 2021
Osinbajo has been a loyal fellow over time
Re: How Osinbajo Saved Me From Toronto Certificate Scandal - Tinubu by Atejila1: 9:29pm On Dec 20, 2021
Freegift75:

www.osundefender.org/?p=32524

How I Overcame Toronto Certificate Scandal —Tinubu

Posted by Maku Loremikan

Former Governor of Lagos State, Senator Bola Tinubu, has attributed his victory over allegation of certificate forgery to the brilliance and firmness of former Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice, Professor Yemi Osinbajo.

Tinubu said, at the launching of a book, “Contemporary issues in Nigerian constitutional law,” a series of essays compiled in honour of Osinbajo on
Friday, that but for Osinbajo, his political career would have nosedived.

According to Tinubu: “The capability and firmness of
Osinbajo in my time of travail made me to triumph
against every plan by my detractors to destroy my
image and career.”

It will be recalled that the late human rights lawyer,
Chief Gani Fawehinmi, prosecuted Tinubu over
certificate forgery during his first tenure as governor
between 1999 and 2003.

However, while speaking as the Special Guest of Honour at the book launch, Tinubu said that he would have been nailed for the offence he did not commit if Osinbajo was not available to defend him.

“Osinbajo brought his knowledge of constitutional law and stood by me even at the time when some of my commissioners were planning to resign from the
cabinet. He indulged my politics and allowed it to
flourish in the face of detractors,” he said.

He added that Osinbajo was the best decision he ever
made in his political career, describing him as the biggest weapon in his political armoury.

“Osinbajo encouraged me to create 37 Local Council
Development Areas with his astounding knowledge of
constitutional law. I could challenge the Federal
Government because of the capability of the professor of law,” Tinubu said.

www.osundefender.org/?p=32524

When you stand by someone even in his hard time is your are real person.
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo is an icon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Ugwuanyi To Reconstruct Over 200 Classrooms And Several Roads / This Is Not Village Stream: See A River-like Road In Owerri Metropolis. / Impostor Decamped To APC Not Me – Kogi ADC Chairman Adoji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.