Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha (15814 Views)

Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Recession Has Been Over-dramatised - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha by proeast(m): 9:04am On Oct 11, 2016
cascarino:
shatap! Mind your state and leave Rochas for Imolites. Crying more than the breaved!
Are you okay upstairs? Dude, I'm a bonafide indigene and citizen of Imo State!

2 Likes

Re: Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha by proeast(m): 9:12am On Oct 11, 2016
sarrki:

He's talking with facts

Counter him with facts

Not resulting to bullying
What facts did he provide? GEJ administration made imprints in agriculture, he had a solid minister of agriculture and the results were obvious. Buhari has no discernable agric policy, his minister of agriculture is a confused old man. Little improvements we are seeing today are coming from individual efforts of states. Audu Ogbe even mentioned that they've utilized only 4% of what was budgeted for agriculture yet we have 2 months left to year end!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha by Abagworo(m): 9:35am On Oct 11, 2016
proeast:
What facts did he provide? GEJ administration made imprints in agriculture, he had a solid minister of agriculture and the results were obvious. Buhari has no discernable agric policy, his minister of agriculture is a confused old man. Little improvements we are seeing today are coming from individual efforts of states. Audu Ogbe even mentioned that they've utilized only 4% of what was budgeted for agriculture yet we have 2 months left to year end!!!!

What was the awareness in ahriculture before Buhari? When did pepper and tomato producers turn millionaires? How many times did you view Nairaland headlines in the past and see a lot of topics about Nairalanders growing crops at home? My friend the truth is that before this admin most agricultural works was on paper but right now most of us are actually going back to farming because of high awareness. I for example for the 1st time in my life bought a plot of land and planted tomatoes and pepper this 2016.
Re: Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 11, 2016
This man is very funny

1 Like

Re: Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha by Desdola(m): 9:47am On Oct 11, 2016
He is a fool for saying this. It may not affect him cos he is enjoying state allocation. Salaries are stagnant where as prices of food sky rocket each day. Rocha's should look well before he leaps

2 Likes

Re: Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha by buchilino(m): 9:47am On Oct 11, 2016
amaco12:
what is wrong with you
I BELIEVE HIS RIGHT

1 Like

Re: Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha by Sijo01(f): 9:48am On Oct 11, 2016
People are dieing of hunger/starvation and this foool is talking about recession been over dramatize... .. .. .. It shall not be well with you and your goons.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha by anonimi: 9:49am On Oct 11, 2016
Really?
How stupid can these leaders looters be
Let me ask Imo state teachers whom he owes 13 months salary. angry shocked embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2512867_okoro_jpeg5d9e87716fccbf507fb5833b770aade6

3 Likes

Re: Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha by eaglechild: 9:50am On Oct 11, 2016
Abagworo:
This present Buhari led FG is unarguably the most successful in agriculture awareness since crude oil era Nigeria. We are on the verge of agricultural revolution.
I like your sarcasm, keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha by buchilino(m): 9:52am On Oct 11, 2016
sarrki:

The Greatest politician in the SE can't go mad

He's the best among his peers

God bless Owelle

U DAT ISN'T IGBO, IS NOW TELLING WE IGBOS WAT IS GOOD 4 US?. MAY AMADIOHA PUNISH U N DAT UR ROTTEN MOUTH.

3 Likes

Re: Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha by SycophanticGoat: 9:52am On Oct 11, 2016
cascarino:
shatap! Mind your state and leave Rochas for Imolites. Crying more than the breaved!

Abagworo the fulani man, better be reasonable and stop dividing the Igbos. Okorocha is a disastrous demon and even Imolites can attest to that fact. Stop bringing your divide and rule to the Igbo land. Go back to Maiduguri.

1 Like

Re: Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha by anonimi: 9:53am On Oct 11, 2016
Desdola:
He is a fool for saying this. It may not affect him cos he is enjoying state allocation. Salaries are stagnant where as prices of food sky rocket each day. Rocha's should look well before he leaps

Salaries are stagnat!
Salaries are owed!!
The people look on like Lookman/Luke who is high on Lucozade!!!
Who is to blame except ourselves for allowing these rogues rule ruin over us

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2943664_wage_jpeg1488711c5349aed5f79f2e121e58b278

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3473732_salary_jpegb17a7eccd26afd09fff05feea950ccff

Guseh:
Member representing Kabba/Bunu/Ijumu federal constituency in Kogi state, Honorable , Paul Teejay Yusuf(PDP) published his monthly allowance.... about #10.58 million naira monthly
=about #127,000,000 annually.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4318194_20161005104439_jpeg2984401d02667f387de8dc321ccabe22

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4318196_20161005104453_jpeg05a3dad143582410ed72dbda2ca99f84

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1191222330952498&id=100001942288844&refid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha by tete7000(m): 9:53am On Oct 11, 2016
Abagworo:

The facts are all around you. Pre 2015 how many States were producing rice compared with today? Look around you and count how many of your peers that have joined farming in the last one year.

Please talk quantitatively; give figures. That's what is called fact, not look around you.

2 Likes

Re: Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha by kings09(m): 9:53am On Oct 11, 2016
U mean he z better dan Ambode? R u okay @ all? Ambode is seriously making giant strides n u r here defending a govt dats punishing its ppl in Imo state. Sarrki if u don't knw wat to say jst kip kwayet.

NB : am nt an APC fan nor buhari's
sarrki:

God bless Owelle

1 Like

Re: Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha by Felixtuta(m): 9:54am On Oct 11, 2016
Well said. Waiting to see the action.
Re: Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha by kings09(m): 9:56am On Oct 11, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy U sef no believe in rochas anymore so Tey u had to shift ur argument to buhari. Where is ujoatu
Abagworo:
This present Buhari led FG is unarguably the most successful in agriculture awareness since crude oil era Nigeria. We are on the verge of agricultural revolution.

1 Like

Re: Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha by 9jatatafo(m): 9:56am On Oct 11, 2016
Too many words are bad!

1 Like

Re: Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha by Okeycima: 9:58am On Oct 11, 2016
Cc proeast, oga abeg free those people, as there is nothing you can say will liberate some people from their acute zombiesm, as some one said that EMANCIPATION OF PEOPLE FROM FORCE RULE OF PEOPLE IS IMPORTANT,BUT FROM FROM SELF IMPOSED PRISON IS OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE

1 Like

Re: Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha by anonimi: 9:58am On Oct 11, 2016
kings09:
U mean he z better dan Ambode? R u okay @ all? Ambode is seriously making giant strides n u r here defending a govt dats punishing its ppl in Imo state. Sarrki if u don't knw wat to say jst kip kwayet.

NB : am nt an APC fan nor buhari's

They are all same same rogues whom we allow to loot and rob us blind.
Ambode's "giant strides" are all paparazzi propaganda work that LGAs should do ordinarily and he has huge:

- allocation
- ECA share
- loans
- IGR

to cover up
all the looting that he and his Association of ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC predecessors i.e. Tinubu & Fashola have done for 17 and half years.

CONSTITUTION OF THE
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

Fourth Schedule
Functions of a Local Government Council

1. The main functions of a local government council are as follows:

(a) the consideration and the making of recommendations to a State commission on economic planning or any similar body on -
(i) the economic development of the State, particularly in so far as the areas of authority of the council and of the State are affected, and
(ii) proposals made by the said commission or body;
(b) collection of rates, radio and television licences;
(c) establishment and maintenance of cemeteries, burial grounds and homes for the destitute or infirm;
(d) licensing of bicycles, trucks (other than mechanically propelled trucks), canoes, wheel barrows and carts;
(e) establishment, maintenance and regulation of slaughter houses, slaughter slabs, markets, motor parks and public conveniences;
(f) construction and maintenance of roads, streets, street lightings, drains and other public highways, parks, gardens, open spaces, or such public facilities as may be prescribed from time to time by the House of Assembly of a State;
(g) naming of roads and streets and numbering of houses;
(h) provision and maintenance of public conveniences, sewage and refuse disposal;
(i) registration of all births, deaths and marriages;

(j) assessment of privately owned houses or tenements for the purpose of levying such rates as may be prescribed by the House of Assembly of a State; and

(k) control and regulation of -

(i) out-door advertising and hoarding,
(ii) movement and keeping of pets of all description,
(iii) shops and kiosks,
(iv) restaurants, bakeries and other places for sale of food to the public,
(v) laundries, and
(vi) licensing, regulation and control of the sale of liquor.

2. The functions of a local government council shall include participation of such council in the Government of a State as respects the following matters -

the provision and maintenance of primary, adult and vocational education;
(b) the development of agriculture and natural resources, other than the exploitation of materials
(c) the provision and maintenance of health services; and
(d) such other functions as may be conferred on a local government council by the House of Assembly of the State.

Source: http://www.waado.org/nigerdelta/documents/ConstitutionalMatters/1999Constitution/FourthSchedule.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha by bikefab(m): 9:58am On Oct 11, 2016
Okorocha, he who d gods want to kill, they will first of all make mad. Ur madness is at its peak and d day of reckoning is around d corner.

3 Likes

Re: Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 11, 2016
Okorocha is ..... anyway what would yu expect from his brand?

1 Like

Re: Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha by EarlOfWarwick(m): 10:02am On Oct 11, 2016
rozayx5:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/recession-dramatised-okorocha/

Instead of this fool to increase workers salary considering the nature of the economy he went ahead and reduced civil servants salary by 50%.
There is no good road in Owerri (No single one).
He left Douglas dirty for Weeks now saying he wants to get back at Owerri people for refusing to let him relocate there market.

I wish him death!! That's all ..

Quote me and die with him.

2 Likes

Re: Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha by Blackkie: 10:02am On Oct 11, 2016
Governance is not drawing parallel lines but making a circle, thickening and expanding it.
As rice farming was in GEJ administration, so it is now.

Farming cannot solve our problems. What about industries?

But where are the farms in Imo state?

Abagworo:

The facts are all around you. Pre 2015 how many States were producing rice compared with today? Look around you and count how many of your peers that have joined farming in the last one year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha by AngryNigerian(m): 10:03am On Oct 11, 2016
Pipul shiaa...
Re: Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha by melodyirish(m): 10:03am On Oct 11, 2016
rozayx5:

you shud know y they are tagged zombies kiss

can you explain why i shud support the arrest of corrupt judges when you lined up SANS to defend a non existent certificate when i hear anti corruption.i just laugh cause buhari is not fighting corruption but fighting his perceieved enemies

what has Buhari achieved?
since he became President
a lot he achieve.
1 He destroyed our economy
2 He bring in tribalism in the land.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha by kings09(m): 10:04am On Oct 11, 2016
I agree wit u totally but for dat sarrki to say rochas is d best among his peers somehow makes 1 ask how much diz guyz r bn paid to defend diz rogues even wen they n their families r wallowing in hunger
anonimi:

They are all same same rogues whom we allow to loot and rob us blind.
Ambode's "giant strides" are all paparazzi propaganda work that LGAs should do ordinarily and he has huge:

- allocation
- ECA share
- loans
- IGR

to cover up
all the looting that he and his Association of ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC predecessors i.e. Tinubu & Fashola have done for 17 and half years.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha by alaskido(m): 10:10am On Oct 11, 2016
This guy is something else. I cant believe he is saying this. I don't blame him, he has everything free at the government house. The thunder wey go fire Okoro Hausa still dey do press up for gym. Useless governor.

3 Likes

Re: Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha by anonimi: 10:11am On Oct 11, 2016
kings09:
I agree wit u totally but for dat sarrki to say rochas is d best among his peers somehow makes 1 ask how much diz guyz r bn paid to defend diz rogues even wen they n their families r wallowing in hunger

He is just a typical Nigerian who claims to be smart when in fact he is very stupid.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2900978_nigeria_jpeg4ee84b7726a847792475badcbc938fb7

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha by alaskido(m): 10:12am On Oct 11, 2016
sarrki:

God bless Owelle

He is not half of Peter Obi. Go and ask anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha by alaskido(m): 10:15am On Oct 11, 2016
sarrki:

Don't ever talk about the best governor like that again

Tell me his equal in the east ?

Not his equal but a governor better than him. Take Peter Obi for example. He is far better than Rochas Okoro Hausa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha by Dinobi77: 10:16am On Oct 11, 2016
I blame Buhari for this kind of leader we v in Imo state. If Buhari had not truncated d democracy "83, n removed our then governor who tranformed the old Imo state (Imo, Abia, n parts of Ebonyi) within 4yrs, the man late Sam Mbakwe, we wudnt v had a Rochas.
Mbakwa industrialised old Imo, built masive roads n electrificatn, built Imo airport, present Abia University b4 Buhari came n removed him. Feel like crying. In 17 yrs non of d govs(only Imo) together has done what Mbakwe(Imo, Abia,Ebonyi) did in 4yrs. I blame Buhari.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Magu Slams SAN For Receiving N1.7bn Legal Fee / Youths React As Touts Accompanying Taraba Governor's Convoy Shoot A Boy / There’s Nothing Wrong Having Specimen Ballot Papers In Your Possession – INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.