Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Guys Only!!... What's The Craziest Thing You Did Whe You First Fell In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Only!!... What's The Craziest Thing You Did Whe You First Fell In Love (3046 Views)

Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex / What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Only!!... What's The Craziest Thing You Did Whe You First Fell In Love by mezie11(m): 1:58am On Oct 11, 2016
Falling In Love for the general Folk dont occur in universities but actually in High/Secondary Schools from js2 down to ss3.. I clearly recall my first time it was n ss2 and i fell in love with an ss1 girl... I trekked behind her(dat time she no kno watsup na) for about 30 mins and couldn't say ordinary hi(see jonsing) any ways that was the first time... But she's bae ryt now glory 2 God... Share ur personal experience nd Uplift those in the Love and Shakara tussle...I know we all have our story
Re: Guys Only!!... What's The Craziest Thing You Did Whe You First Fell In Love by mezie11(m): 2:04am On Oct 11, 2016
Been Looking 4 u trapqueen
Re: Guys Only!!... What's The Craziest Thing You Did Whe You First Fell In Love by Nobody: 2:06am On Oct 11, 2016
undecided only for men?

Damn all my booboos are snoring ryt nnow...

Buh lemme mention them so they gonna share their own stowiez when they wake up....

Cc

Stiflerdrug
FirstKing01
LastKing147
Tukdi
Metallisc
Jarizod
Gladiator1
Kelval

And the last but not the least SMELLINGANUS grin
Re: Guys Only!!... What's The Craziest Thing You Did Whe You First Fell In Love by Nobody: 2:07am On Oct 11, 2016
mezie11:
Been Looking 4 u trapqueen

Why looking for me? grin
Re: Guys Only!!... What's The Craziest Thing You Did Whe You First Fell In Love by mezie11(m): 2:08am On Oct 11, 2016
cheesy share ur story too na
Re: Guys Only!!... What's The Craziest Thing You Did Whe You First Fell In Love by mezie11(m): 2:09am On Oct 11, 2016
Ah u are every were but where i am there is where u are not
Re: Guys Only!!... What's The Craziest Thing You Did Whe You First Fell In Love by Lastking147(m): 2:22am On Oct 11, 2016
I remember back then in primary sch there's ds girl who geh crush on me Bui I no like her atal...
Then we met in high school and I fell in love with her cool
Really did some craay stuffs bck den oh
I even bought her wax just cos she wanted to share her digits grin
Trapqueen77 u nko
Re: Guys Only!!... What's The Craziest Thing You Did Whe You First Fell In Love by stiflerdrug: 2:25am On Oct 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:
undecided only for men?

Buh lemme mention them so they gonna share their own stowiez when they wake up....

Cc

Stif.lerdrug
Firs.tKing01
L.astKing147
Tu.kdi
M.etallisc
J.arizod
Gla.diator1
K.elval

Lols.. Am here baeee cool

But it was terrible ya'll don't wanu know wink tongue

Good morning btw kiss
Re: Guys Only!!... What's The Craziest Thing You Did Whe You First Fell In Love by Nobody: 2:25am On Oct 11, 2016
Lastking147:
I remember back then in primary sch there's ds girl who geh crush on me Bui I no like her atal...
Then we met in high school and I fell in love with her cool
Really did some craay stuffs bck den oh
I even bought her wax just cos she wanted to share her digits grin
Trapqueen77 u nko

Bebe am here... grin

Tatz a very sweet stowie... Btw wat she did with the wax? cheesy oiohh don't tell me, u use d wax with her... Hahahahah
Re: Guys Only!!... What's The Craziest Thing You Did Whe You First Fell In Love by Nobody: 2:28am On Oct 11, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Lols.. Am here baeee cool

But it was terrible ya'll don't wanu know wink tongue

Good morning btw kiss

U both are still damn awake... grin

Coman... Oya tell me na... I wanna know ooo. Don't be shy...

Chop lips kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Only!!... What's The Craziest Thing You Did Whe You First Fell In Love by Lastking147(m): 2:29am On Oct 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Bebe am here... grin

Tatz a very sweet stowie... Btw wat she did with the wax? cheesy oiohh don't tell me, u use d wax with her... Hahahahah
Haha Lool naso she just dey play me since she knew I was in love
At Last na one idiot senior she go date and I wasted all my allowance on airtime
Re: Guys Only!!... What's The Craziest Thing You Did Whe You First Fell In Love by Nobody: 2:32am On Oct 11, 2016
Lastking147:

Haha Lool naso she just dey play me since she knew I was in love
At Last na one idiot senior she go date and I wasted all my allowance on airtime

Hahahahahah... Tatz horrible... Maybe tat idiot senior was in need of wax... So she used u to get it for her so she can pleased tat mumu..
Re: Guys Only!!... What's The Craziest Thing You Did Whe You First Fell In Love by toforreal(m): 2:37am On Oct 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahahah... Tatz horrible... Maybe tat idiot senior was in need of wax... So she used u to get it for her so she can pleased tat mumu..
Pls come to our thread.
Re: Guys Only!!... What's The Craziest Thing You Did Whe You First Fell In Love by Lastking147(m): 2:37am On Oct 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Lool the babe don con be my padi today
Bui you knw imma Yoruba demon haha grin
I get much stories bck in high school
I was called 'pencil' den by my classmates wink
Re: Guys Only!!... What's The Craziest Thing You Did Whe You First Fell In Love by mezie11(m): 2:39am On Oct 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:

U seff... well maybe tis quite true self... Love Shaa
Re: Guys Only!!... What's The Craziest Thing You Did Whe You First Fell In Love by Nobody: 2:41am On Oct 11, 2016
Lastking147:

Lool the babe don con be my padi today
Bui you knw imma Yoruba demon haha grin
I get much stories bck in high school
I was called 'pencil' den by my classmates wink

Oihh goodness me grin I have to be careful with the Yoruba boiz... Hahahahhaah...

Oohh, why u been called "pencil"? This is very interesting na...
Re: Guys Only!!... What's The Craziest Thing You Did Whe You First Fell In Love by Nobody: 2:42am On Oct 11, 2016
mezie11:
U seff... well maybe tis quite true self... Love Shaa

Hahahahaha... Now u see, ur thread will be jammed by my crew grin
Re: Guys Only!!... What's The Craziest Thing You Did Whe You First Fell In Love by stiflerdrug: 2:42am On Oct 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:

U both are still damn awake... grin

Coman... Oya tell me na... I wanna know ooo. Don't be shy...

Chop lips kiss kiss kiss

Lols..

So in jnr high.. I fell Inlove with this class mate.. She was damn cute even if no titties

Lols but I was doing everything for attention,(I stole her lunch) since I couldn't talk.. But finally we got together years later..

And I hit the high C cool cool cool
Re: Guys Only!!... What's The Craziest Thing You Did Whe You First Fell In Love by Lastking147(m): 2:51am On Oct 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Oihh goodness me grin I have to be careful with the Yoruba boiz... Hahahahhaah...

Oohh, why u been called "pencil"? This is very interesting na...
Lol cos of my trousers oh grin ... In my high sch you can't put on skinny trousers but you know we was thugger we do break d rules
I was the only one in school with a pencil trousers
Re: Guys Only!!... What's The Craziest Thing You Did Whe You First Fell In Love by mezie11(m): 2:59am On Oct 11, 2016
Lastking147:

Lol cos of my trousers oh grin ... In my high sch you can't put on skinny trousers but you know we was thugger we do break d rules
Baddo... Pls visit my blog... Meziesblog..com admins(writers) needed
Re: Guys Only!!... What's The Craziest Thing You Did Whe You First Fell In Love by mezie11(m): 3:01am On Oct 11, 2016
Lastking147:

Baddo... Pls y'all visit my blog... http://www.meziesblog..com admins(writers) needed...Inbox me @08157857773
Re: Guys Only!!... What's The Craziest Thing You Did Whe You First Fell In Love by Nobody: 3:31am On Oct 11, 2016
Lastking147:

Hahahaah.. I think I will like those boiz who loves to wear pencil trousers bebe... I can imagine how sexy u look wearing those skinny jeans... grin
Re: Guys Only!!... What's The Craziest Thing You Did Whe You First Fell In Love by Lastking147(m): 3:35am On Oct 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahaah.. I think I will like those boiz who loves to wear pencil trousers bebe... I can imagine how sexy u look wearing those skinny jeans... grin
I prefer dem skinnies oh bebe grin
Lool I'm Al grown up now haha
Those days I no fit woo beta girl's was always kinda shy haha till I found my love #weed wink
Re: Guys Only!!... What's The Craziest Thing You Did Whe You First Fell In Love by Nobody: 3:38am On Oct 11, 2016
Lastking147:

I prefer dem skinnies oh bebe grin
Lool I'm Al grown up now haha
Those days I no fit woo beta girl's was always kinda shy haha till I found my love #weed wink

grin

Aha... So since ur grown up now, wat u dey wear? BALLPEN? hahahahahahahah grin
Re: Guys Only!!... What's The Craziest Thing You Did Whe You First Fell In Love by Nobody: 3:40am On Oct 11, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Lols..

So in jnr high.. I fell Inlove with this class mate.. She was damn cute even if no titties

Lols but I was doing everything for attention,(I stole her lunch) since I couldn't talk.. But finally we got together years later..

And I hit the high C cool cool cool

grin

Aaaww.. I'm so jealous of u... My high school life was purely kids thing.. I never had a crush, I wud prefer to play billiards with my crew after class or go to amusement park and play computer games... cheesy
Re: Guys Only!!... What's The Craziest Thing You Did Whe You First Fell In Love by Lastking147(m): 3:48am On Oct 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin

Aha... So since ur grown up now, wat u dey wear? BALLPEN? hahahahahahahah grin
Lmao grin
E pass ballpen oh
Its more like an orobo trousers grin
Re: Guys Only!!... What's The Craziest Thing You Did Whe You First Fell In Love by Nobody: 3:50am On Oct 11, 2016
Lastking147:

Lmao grin
E pass ballpen oh
Its more like an orobo trousers grin

Hahhahahahaha... Orobo trousers? Juz like me grin
Re: Guys Only!!... What's The Craziest Thing You Did Whe You First Fell In Love by Lastking147(m): 3:53am On Oct 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahhahahahaha... Orobo trousers? Juz like me grin

Lool yeah more like you bebe grin
Yawns* I'm damn tired and high
I wanna crash now
Till I come online again abi
Re: Guys Only!!... What's The Craziest Thing You Did Whe You First Fell In Love by stiflerdrug: 5:39am On Oct 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin

Aaaww.. I'm so jealous of u... My high school life was purely kids thing.. I never had a crush, I wud prefer to play billiards with my crew after class or go to amusement park and play computer games... cheesy

Lol.. Wow that's cool too
Re: Guys Only!!... What's The Craziest Thing You Did Whe You First Fell In Love by Nobody: 5:42am On Oct 11, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Lol.. Wow that's cool too

Ur awake now.... grin seems u never sleep bobo...
Re: Guys Only!!... What's The Craziest Thing You Did Whe You First Fell In Love by TrapHedges(m): 5:43am On Oct 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Ur awake now.... grin seems u never sleep bobo...

Lols.. Just woke up tho grin
Re: Guys Only!!... What's The Craziest Thing You Did Whe You First Fell In Love by firstking01(m): 6:12am On Oct 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:
undecided only for men?

Cc

Stiflerdrug
FirstKing01
LastKing147
Tukdi
Metallisc
Jarizod
Gladiator1
Kelval

I'm awake famgrin, just woke up anyways, morning my queen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Get In Here, Bet Naija Predictions Don Land O. / I Hate Myself. Please A Brother Is Loosing It / Man Celebrates Birthday In Style, Chills With Naked Lady In Night Club. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.