Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die (56615 Views)

Please Have Mercy On Your Children / Please Have Mercy On Me. / Need Advice! Married People Please Come In!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by tiswell(m): 3:23pm On Oct 11, 2016
sisisioge:

My cool response should have told you all...imagine my surprise that u quoted me again? Now, get off my mentions pls...thanks.
You must have been really less *engaged* @work to have quoted me backsad
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 11, 2016
littlewonders:
Op, while your story is pathetic. I'll also want to know few things,

Firstly, how come your account was created today with this first post.

2. You flown from south Africa to Nigeria, and you say you don't have account number. Hmmm

3. From your post, you don't have money on you, but you had data and a smart phone to post.

4. Seems you were forcing yourself to write like a toddler, which personally I'm sure you're not by abbreviating words, and inadequate expressions.

If you are a toddler and really need help, give us your real name and phone number, let's work with that.

I don fall mugu well well.
am wondering too
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by blank(f): 3:52pm On Oct 11, 2016
keepingmum:
I remember this lady posted whilst in SA regarding her baby daddy and how he had deceived her 2 come bk 2 9ja. Her mum was very disappointed in her for coming bk home wt an extra mouth 2 feed/ no source of income etc and she had being having challenges with her mum. ....this was on a thread about 2 yrs bk.

For the life of me I cannot understand how you can get pregnant again for another man who hasn't married you. You can barely feed urself not to talk of the 1st child .

I do not think you need antenatal. You need to terminate this pregnancy , get urself busy making hair. I am sure there are areas in igando where ladies go 2 make hair. Go there daily with ur child and you ll get customers and be able 2 feed.

After a few months when you hv established ur customer Base, redirect them to ur house and continue frome there.

Raising a child is not beans and NOBODY owes you nada!!. Your mum has done all she can for u and whatever else she chooses to do is a bonus not an entitlement.

Finally, learn to have protected sezz. A condom/contraceptive is cheaper than a pack of pampers.

Nairn landers who want to help pls help this lady bit encourage her to utilize her time . I know she is genuine. I know these because I recall her earlier thread ...with a similar moji type of username

I remember the story. Was she asking for help then? Didn't follow it to the end.
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 11, 2016
thorpido:
Do they support kids in Africa?

They do. Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe, South America ...
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by DLondonboiy: 3:54pm On Oct 11, 2016
I just need $25...Op, can you send me a token?
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by EfemenaXY: 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2016
Mindfulness:

They do. Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe, South America ...

I called them up. They don't operate in / support kids in Nigeria (I wonder why).

Though they operate in Cameroon, Niger, Benin, Egypt, etc.
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 11, 2016
EfemenaXY:

I called them up. They don't operate in / support kids in Nigeria (I wonder why).

Though they operate in Cameroon, Niger, Benin, Egypt, etc.

undecided

I don't know why.

I was only interested in sponsoring education for the girl child when I came across the organization.
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 11, 2016
keepingmum:
I remember this lady posted whilst in SA regarding her baby daddy and how he had deceived her 2 come bk 2 9ja. Her mum was very disappointed in her for coming bk home wt an extra mouth 2 feed/ no source of income etc and she had being having challenges with her mum. ....this was on a thread about 2 yrs bk.

For the life of me I cannot understand how you can get pregnant again for another man who hasn't married you. You can barely feed urself not to talk of the 1st child .

I am asking myself the same question. Is it naivety? Doesn't she know how to prevent a pregnancy?
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by InformedLola(f): 4:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
5minsmadness:
Pregnant, sick, toddler, starving, wicked men, wicked mother, everybody wicked, got pregnant again (to a mam with not one but four(4) failed marriages), more wickedness from previously loving man, suicide, suicide,

And then no bank account.

Hey, this lady that always addresses me without quoting me. I agree with you for once.

You guys (sic. Mizmycoli) should take a break from this emotional rollercoaster and calm down. Oga thorpido or whoever should verify her story. Personally i think its more than 50% lies. But i could be wrong.

Sounds like professional begging to me.

As in eh

First baby daddy - wicked
2nd baby daddy - wicked
Mother - wicked
Baby daddy's relatives - wicked

Ahnahn, na only you, everyone around you is wicked. Omolomo larin ero...

11 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by thorpido(m): 4:12pm On Oct 11, 2016
Mindfulness:

I am asking myself the same question. Is it naivety? Doesn't she know how to prevent a pregnancy?
If her story is real,I'll say it's naivety and carelessness.Quite a number of young girls are that way,sexually active but not having a contraceptive plan in place.Most rely on after morning pills.

4 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by keepingmum: 4:14pm On Oct 11, 2016
blank:

I remember the story. Was she asking for help then? Didn't follow it to the end.

She was asking for advice on how to cope with her mum's behaviour. And people kind of advised her to endure and understand....though I think at the time, her 1st baby daddy was sending money 2 her irregularly sha. But she also mentioned he was an illegal in SA

1 Like

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 11, 2016
thorpido:
If her story is real,I'll say it's naivety and carelessness.Quite a number of young girls are that way,sexually active but not having a contraceptive plan in place.Most rely on after morning pills.

Birth control pills should be free of charge or very cheap like in some other countries. It would prevent many unwanted pregnancies and suffering for both - parents and children.

1 Like

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by thorpido(m): 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2016
Mindfulness:

undecided

I don't know why.

I was only interested in sponsoring education for the girl child when I came across the organization.
I guess it's bad report.They might have heard of bad practices here in Nigeria and believe the money won't go to the right places.
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 11, 2016
thorpido:
I guess it's bad report.They might have heard of bad practices here in Nigeria and believe the money won't go to the right places.

Are the other African countries they run their projects in so much better?
I guess they can't be everywhere.
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by thorpido(m): 4:22pm On Oct 11, 2016
Mindfulness:

Birth control pills should be free of charge or very cheap like in some other countries. It would prevent many unwanted pregnancies and suffering for both - parents and children.
True.
People are having sex but the society is not pro-active towards sex and prevention of pregnancy here.I'm really alarmed at the number of young people seeking for an abortion monthly.

1 Like

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 11, 2016
thorpido:
True.
People are having sex but the society is not pro-active towards sex and prevention of pregnancy here.I'm really alarmed at the number of young people seeking for an abortion monthly.

They are pro-active but their kind of pro-action is not effective. Condemning pre-marital s.ex has not helped, obviously. People must have access to contraceptives.

2 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by thorpido(m): 4:27pm On Oct 11, 2016
Mindfulness:

Are the other African countries they run their projects in so much better?
I guess they can't be everywhere.
I can't say much about other countries but Nigeria sure has a bad rep.

Nigeria is king of fraud.
I hope their reason is just because they can't cover all areas.
A few days ago I was discussing with some colleagues on how the HIV/AIDS and Polio money was being spent.Not impressive.

3 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 11, 2016
thorpido:
I can't say much about other countries but Nigeria sure has a bad rep.

Nigeria is king of fraud.
I hope their reason is just because they can't cover all areas.
A few days ago I was discussing with some colleagues on how the HIV/AIDS and Polio money was being spent.Not impressive.

It's sad. cry
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by EfemenaXY: 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2016
InformedLola:

As in eh

First baby daddy - wicked
2nd baby daddy - wicked
Mother - wicked
Baby daddy's relatives - wicked

Ahnahn, na only you, everyone around you is wicked. Omolomo larin ero...

grin grin

Please! grin

Can y'all just stop??
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Onegai(f): 4:36pm On Oct 11, 2016
thorpido:

I think it is because we treat contraceptives as a dirty word in Nigeria if you're not married. Imagine getting contraceptive subsidised at a Govt facility and those matrons giving you side eye.

My siblings used to tell me about young girls brought by their parents to hospital, the girls would be swearing that they didn't even associate with boys outside of school and the parents will be spending money paying for malaria test, typhoid test when the simple truth lay in front of their noses.

Blank, keepingmum, do you remember her initial moniker? I wonder how she was receiving money from the SA guy without a bank account, even if his friends were the ones giving her here, was she carrying the cash to put under her pillow?? She keeps choosing bad guys, after one baby she is still not keeping herself safe, she has learnt a trade but doesn't want to use it (instead she wants money to start a business, won't say what) and is expecting the world owes her help and making up silly tales to wring people's hearts. I dunno, but I think if we can get an NGO to agree to take the baby when born for a closed adoption, then we help financially AFTER the adoption has been confirmed and she has done a coil or implant (NGO from another state). Abortion if she's at 3 months is tricky and we don't want her claiming afterwards that she was forced to abort. We also don't want her claiming she was forced to sell her baby. Sometimes, loving a child is not enough and I would rather see a child with parents that will keep baby safe, not keeping a child beside you, suffering, when you know you're not the type mentally strong enough to be a good parent.

There's something called Safe Surrender, practised abroad, for mothers who want to safely give their babies up for adoption. I think an NGO should be formed around that idea: every LGA and GH and health centre and town hall has flyers with safe locations where you can drop a baby and walk away, no questions asked. But you don't come back.

Btw, a lot of NGOs are run for profit in Nigeria. So maybe a church/ mosque be involved cc Jaybee3
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Authoreety: 4:40pm On Oct 11, 2016
Phmmmmm.... I still dey watch o

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by raumdeuter: 4:41pm On Oct 11, 2016
Dyt:
I lost $45
I am angry
Crying
Wailing

Picture of you crying..
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by raumdeuter: 4:46pm On Oct 11, 2016
jaybee3:
I honestly don't mind paying for that with additional family planning or whatever

Her history suggests her major problem is self control hence the need to solve the pregnancy ish

I think terminating the pregnancy is the best option for her. If she gives birth, how does she take care of 2 kids without any form of support or is she planning to move in with another man?

2 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by thorpido(m): 4:50pm On Oct 11, 2016
Onegai:

I think it is because we treat contraceptives as a dirty word in Nigeria if you're not married. Imagine getting contraceptive subsidised at a Govt facility and those matrons giving you side eye.

My siblings used to tell me about young girls brought by their parents to hospital, the girls would be swearing that they didn't even associate with boys outside of school and the parents will be spending money paying for malaria test, typhoid test when the simple truth lay in front of their noses.

Blank, keepingmum, do you remember her initial moniker? She keeps choosing bad guys, after one baby she is still not keeping herself safe, she has learnt a trade but doesn't want to use it (instead she wants money to start a business, won't say what) and is expecting the world owes her help and making up silly tales to wring people's hearts. I dunno, but I think if we can get an NGO to agree to take the baby when born for a closed adoption, then we help financially AFTER the adoption has been confirmed (NGO from another state). Abortion if she's at 3 months is tricky and we don't want her claiming afterwards that she was forced to abort. We also don't want her claiming she was forced to sell her baby. Sometimes, loving a child is not enough and I would rather see a child with parents that will keep baby safe, not keeping a child beside you, suffering, when you know you're not the type mentally strong enough to beba good parent.

There's something called Safe Surrender, practised abroad, for mothers who want to safely give their babies up for adoption. I think an NGO should be formed around that idea: every LGA and GH and health centre and town hall has flyers with safe locations where you can drop a baby and walk away, no questions asked. But you don't come back.

Btw, a lot of NGOs are run for profit in Nigeria. So maybe a church/ mosque be involved cc Jaybe3
True @bolded.The irony of it is that young people are having sex.Parents pretend like it's something their kids won't do but they're already doing it.It's better to make them more aware so they can make better choices.

2 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Dyt(f): 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

Picture of you crying..

cry cry cry cry
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by raumdeuter: 5:09pm On Oct 11, 2016
Dyt:

cry cry cry cry

Is that your face?
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Dyt(f): 5:29pm On Oct 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

Is that your face?

Yes
cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by DLondonboiy: 5:36pm On Oct 11, 2016
Nepaaaa..!!

Nepa no gree bring op light...

Fashola you see your life??
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by babs50g: 5:42pm On Oct 11, 2016
@mizmycol,. U are awesome i must say . Living is giving , giving is living . Once u are able to follow ur heart leave the rest to God. I luv ur spirit. Though there are scam and scam oh but benefit of doubt makes u lighter in spirit.

A kind heart is a fountain of gladness making everything in its vicinity freshen into smile

10 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Fkforyou(m): 5:58pm On Oct 11, 2016
EfemenaXY:
Onegai, Ifyalways, and Thorpido...

Question for you: I've been toying with the idea for sometime of sponsoring a child in need in Naija with their Education. Ideally, a young child in nursery to start with. How can this be done without being tricked? Or the money for the child diverted elsewhere?

Is this possible? What would I need to do and know? My preference is for a little girl.

Please, whenever you've made up your mind I have someone. This little girl. I met her at where am serving in the north. She is so smart for someone her age.

Asides that,she is very confident, something I can't vouch for, even for a 15 year old teenager in the place I'm currently serving.

I wish I had the means, I would have done the same.

5 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by kaboninc(m): 6:03pm On Oct 11, 2016
thorpido:
It's possible and that's a great gesture.I could help you source for a girl child with a genuine need.The money for the school fees shouldn't be given to the parent(s) however.It should either be paid directly to the school or sent to someone trustworthy who can make such payments on your behalf.

Or you can open a trust fund or set up a trustee account. Have a group of people to organise and manage it. The group will be responsible for finding the school, liaising with the school and the trust company and administering the fund. They'll instrust the trust company on the modalities of payment.

That means you have a professional managing your funds and a team working with the firm.
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by MizMyColi(f): 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
babs50g:
@mizmycol,. U are awesome i must say . Living is giving , giving is living . Once u are able to follow ur heart leave the rest to God. I luv ur spirit. Though there are scam and scam oh but benefit of doubt makes u lighter in spirit.

A kind heart is a fountain of gladness making everything in its vicinity freshen into smile

Ah my dear, the emboldened(s) is it o.

If I look at how much I have gone through in the hands of people who are not real eh.

Still, after all my bitterness and anger, I just pray to God to help me forgive and move on, and then in that instant, it's like I was never hurt in the first place.

Too much of everything is bad and I for one liked how we complemented each other on this thread.
I like the balance.
We neither threw compassion nor caution to the wind.

Thank you for your kind compliment. Blesssmiley

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (31) (Reply)

MFM Pastor Batters Wife Of 17 Years For Opting Out Of Marriage (photos) / Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos / 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.