Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die (56614 Views)

Please Have Mercy On Your Children / Please Have Mercy On Me. / Need Advice! Married People Please Come In!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by EfemenaXY: 11:48am On Oct 11, 2016
thorpido:
It could be a lie but it could also be true.
A lot of girls get themselves into bad shapes especially when it comes to pregnancies with the 'pregnator' nowhere to be found.I know because every week,there's a girl asking to have an abortion.

You know, Nairaland is sooooooo dull, I only log on to read the scam threads.

At least they're entertaining.

8 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by MizMyColi(f): 11:48am On Oct 11, 2016
nubian999:

Sis I'm so sad... if this is legit and confirmed I would like to help. Today is international Women/girls day. Please let's try and help. I feel physically ill after reading this. cry

She may be genuine, she may not be.
It is my earnest desire that she gets help.
When I get to the office and settled, I will try her number again.

1 Like

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Sanchez01: 11:54am On Oct 11, 2016
thorpido:
A lot of girls get themselves into bad shapes especially when it comes to pregnancies with the 'pregnator' nowhere to be found.I know because every week,there's a girl asking to have an abortion.
The Problem isn't about her past but about how a one time life-loving lady with an average command of the English language would suddenly become one who cannot string sentences and know her tenses. Maybe I'm the one seeing things from this angle.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by EfemenaXY: 11:56am On Oct 11, 2016
MizMyColi:

Good morning Pick,

I spoke with her offline o.
My intuition tells me she needs money. But there are still records that need to be put straight.

I don't mind being a mugu but I also don't allow my intelligence to be deliberately played on.

Mothers here who are into more humanitarian services than I might ever be on NL have raised valid questions. I do not fault their weariness and caution. The onus is on her to provide proof they have asked for.

However, I would that if she provides a bank account, let us just contribute something, at least to eat and transport.

If further investigations show she wasn't real after all...
Well, God bless her.

You know sometimes we just help people, not because we are so sure of their story, but because we feel a need to...false or not....because they need it, the money I mean....for whatever purpose and intent.

I think you'll find a lot of people on here will disagree with the bolded part of your statement.

You're basically asking people to throw away their hard earned money in difficult times. How can you say ...if investigations prove she is unreal, then God bless her...?

What's that supposed to mean? You do realise you're enabling online deception?

Your empathy quite frankly is misplaced.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Sanchez01: 11:57am On Oct 11, 2016
MizMyColi:

She may be genuine, she may not be.
It is my earnest desire that she gets help.
When I get to the office and settled, I will try her number again.
Please kindly mention me when you have verified what needs to be. Would love to help.

3 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by An0nimus: 11:57am On Oct 11, 2016
Sob stories don't cut it here no more. Most people have grown wiser. You can't claim to need help and not expect folks to get to the root of things.

Nowadays, NLers prefer to be wrong about your case, apologize and help you than be scammed by some twenty year old in Unical.

For those easily moved to epp people, please epp me. I need N450,000 only to start keke business.

I'm dead serious angry

7 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by pickabeau1: 11:58am On Oct 11, 2016
MizMyColi:

Good morning Pick,

I spoke with her offline o.
My intuition tells me she needs money. But there are still records that need to be put straight.

I don't mind being a mugu but I also don't allow my intelligence to be deliberately played on.

Mothers here who are into more humanitarian services than I might ever be on NL have raised valid questions. I do not fault their weariness and caution. The onus is on her to provide proof they have asked for.

However, I would that if she provides a bank account, let us just contribute something, at least to eat and transport.

If further investigations show she wasn't real after all...
Well, God bless her.

You know sometimes we just help people, not because we are so sure of their story, but because we feel a need to...false or not....because they need it, the money I mean....for whatever purpose and intent.

Well everyone needs money
grin

So the need has to be ascertained

And she should have come out clear
Either way tehn.will only verify before involvement
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by EfemenaXY: 12:01pm On Oct 11, 2016
An0nimus:
Sob stories don't cut it here no more. Most people have grown wiser. You can't claim to need help and not expect folks to get to the root of things.

Nowadays, NLers prefer to be wrong about your case, apologize and help you than be scammed by some twenty year old in Unical.

For those easily moved to epp people, please epp me. I need N450,000 only to start keke business.

I'm dead serious
angry

grin grin

So why the frown?? cheesy
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by 5minsmadness: 12:03pm On Oct 11, 2016
thorpido:

So she has no moral scruples about soliciting sex for cash or getting impregnated pre-marriage, but she has issues with abortion? Why didn't she just abort the child and solve half of her problems? (am against abortion anyway and 3months is already kinda late)

Anyway, I'm not here to judge or whatever. Like i said, 50%.She might desperately need the money, a lot of people do in these trying times. However it looks to me loke she deliberately cooked up a severely tragic lie to obtain empathy and cash from the easily gullible.

And why the deliberate attempt at sounding uneducated when her previous moniker reveals otherwise.

And no personal bamk account? In this day and age of GTB and ecobank easysavings accounts. Haba na chief. Check am na. And she went to SA and came back without bank account o. Abi they dont ask for account details to process even visitor's passport? HABA naaaaaa.

Anyway. Still observing.

5 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by keepingmum: 12:04pm On Oct 11, 2016
I remember this lady posted whilst in SA regarding her baby daddy and how he had deceived her 2 come bk 2 9ja. Her mum was very disappointed in her for coming bk home wt an extra mouth 2 feed/ no source of income etc and she had being having challenges with her mum. ....this was on a thread about 2 yrs bk.

For the life of me I cannot understand how you can get pregnant again for another man who hasn't married you. You can barely feed urself not to talk of the 1st child .

I do not think you need antenatal. You need to terminate this pregnancy , get urself busy making hair. I am sure there are areas in igando where ladies go 2 make hair. Go there daily with ur child and you ll get customers and be able 2 feed.

After a few months when you hv established ur customer Base, redirect them to ur house and continue frome there.

Raising a child is not beans and NOBODY owes you nada!!. Your mum has done all she can for u and whatever else she chooses to do is a bonus not an entitlement.

Finally, learn to have protected sezz. A condom/contraceptive is cheaper than a pack of pampers.

Nairn landers who want to help pls help this lady bit encourage her to utilize her time . I know she is genuine. I know these because I recall her earlier thread ...with a similar moji type of username

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by sisisioge: 12:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
Dyt:

How's my bro from NL?
wink wink

Guy dey o...we aren't getting married though. grin
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by 5minsmadness: 12:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
An0nimus:

I'm dead serious angry

You are not current.

Keke is now N920, 000.

3 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by EfemenaXY: 12:12pm On Oct 11, 2016
keepingmum:
I remember this lady posted whilst in SA regarding her baby daddy and how he had deceived her 2 come bk 2 9ja. Her mum was very disappointed in her for coming bk home wt an extra mouth 2 feed/ no source of income etc and she had being having challenges with her mum. ....this was on a thread about 2 yrs bk.
For the life of me I cannot understand how you can get pregnant again for another man who hasn't married you. You can barely feed urself not to talk of the 1st child .
I do not think you need antenatal. You need to terminate this pregnancy , get urself busy making hair. I am sure there are areas in igando where ladies go 2 make hair. Go there daily with ur child and you ll get customers and be able 2 feed.
After a few months when you hv established ur customer Base, redirect them to ur house and continue frome there.
Raising a child is not beans and NOBODY owes you nada!!. Your mum has done all she can for u and whatever else she chooses to do is a bonus not an entitlement.
Finally, learn to have protected sezz. A condom/contraceptive is cheaper than a pack of pampers.
Nairn landers who want to help pls help this lady bit encourage her to utilize her time . I know she is genuine. I know these because I recall her earlier thread ...with a similar moji type of username

Scammers also read old threads and try to build a sob story on it by pretending to be the owner of the initial thread.

I've seen genuine threads of people on here with less critical situations but truthful nevertheless.

And when asked to provide details, they do it promptly without the drama of having to be cajoled into providing basic proof.
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Onegai(f): 12:13pm On Oct 11, 2016
keepingmum:

Finally, something that makes sense. So 2 years ago, she was here pleading for help after baby 1 and then went on to depend on another man financially, get pregnant and then come back here to beg again. I knew this was her 3rd moniker on NL. She can make hair and do nails and fix false lashes, but is broke, starving and sick and cannot do anything with her hands except beg with a new moniker. She's been active on NL for at least 2 years and came back to Nigeria since, yet couldn't open a bank account and has been friendless all this while. In the U.S. they call these ladies "Welfare Queens". We should totally reward her with lots of money. I refuse to believe that stunt she tried to pull soliciting in Sexu.ality section was caused by desperation, more likely a search for financial provider no 3.

Remember all those well-dressed ladies and men at bus stops...

cc ifyalways, mizmycoli, thorpido, jaybee3, moji26

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 11, 2016

4 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by olashas(f): 12:18pm On Oct 11, 2016
An0nimus:

I'm dead serious angry
grin grin
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Dyt(f): 12:19pm On Oct 11, 2016
sisisioge:

Guy dey o...we aren't getting married though. grin

angry angry angry
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 11, 2016
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by anonimi: 12:19pm On Oct 11, 2016
keepingmum:

Thanks.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3828991_fbimg1464972028237_jpeg603aebe4b854feff841b4f983be7c09d

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by An0nimus: 12:22pm On Oct 11, 2016
5minsmadness:

You are not current.

Keke is now N920, 000.

Chineke!!! serious?

My helpers plis fogiv mi, D price is nw N920,000. plis hep, plis cry cry cry

EfemenaXY smiley don change o, epp me plis cry

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Dyt(f): 12:23pm On Oct 11, 2016
Jumaii:
Dyt , sis if you get the money, send my share oo grin

You see
They ignored me
cry cry cry cry

Just $45
And I will stop worrying about the lost money
In M
Naira
It's less than 25k
Somebori helpppp
Twenty five thousand
Eppppppp meeeee
Plissssss

4 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Onegai(f): 12:24pm On Oct 11, 2016
Dyt:

You see
They ignored me
cry cry cry cry

You didn't call God and tell us you were starving and about to drink Sniper now, did you?

2 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by MizMyColi(f): 12:25pm On Oct 11, 2016
EfemenaXY:

I think you'll find a lot of people on here will disagree with the bolded part of your statement.

You're basically asking people to throw away their hard earned money in difficult times. How can you say ...if investigations prove she is unreal, then God bless her...?

What's that supposed to mean? You do realise you're enabling online deception?

Your empathy quite frankly is misplaced.

Actually, I would have written something meaner but decided to change it.
This is just my mood today, and I feel very okay about it.

I wouldn't be the first to be hurt by someone and instead of raining curses on them, choose to bless them.
If I can help it, I would always want to pray for people who hurt and defraud me....always.

It is my understanding.

You see, what you fail to understand is that people own themselves actually.
If something does not resonate with you, why bother? Why give because I urged you to give when in reality every part of you is screaming "DO NOT GIVE"

I see beggars on the streets who claim the are blind or disabled, I give to them anyway, not because I am so sure of their status but because I feel compassionate enough to.

I see a woman who claims to be a mother and carrying an autistic child and I give. For all I know, she could have rented that child, for all I know she could have stolen the child, for all I know, none of her begging proceeds might ever get to that child.

But I give anyway...
why?
Because I am moved to to. Because I felt this wave of compassion for them.

These people might have one thing in common - fraudsters.
They also have another thing in common - they are in need.

it is that need that pushed them to all sorts of desperation including lying to me to collect my money.
If i eventually find out that they lied, I won't feel soooo bad for two reasons

1. I did not give away something sooo huge that actually told on my pocket.
2. I have an understanding that they don't. I have sowed a seed into their lives, one that will continually speak till they become better people, whether in this life or in the next.

But none of this changes what I felt then. I have seen lots of "help me" thread on NL.
You hardly see me feature actively on them. People who know me off of here can testify that I like money, I hate being cheated and nothing riles me up like feeling my intelligence has been played on.

But I don't feel this one is aaallll scam. This one made me go to work late. This one made me forget the braxton hicks et al. This one made me forget myself for a while there because I wanted to see her comforted no matter how short the while.

If she turns out fake, well God Bless Her. Posterity never judges wrongly.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by EfemenaXY: 12:25pm On Oct 11, 2016
An0nimus:

Chineke!!! serious?

But Dyt asked first na - for $45. How much is that in Naira? Maybe if change remain, you go fit level with madam Dyt? cheesy
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 11, 2016
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by 5minsmadness: 12:28pm On Oct 11, 2016
An0nimus:

Chineke!!! serious?

Lol this made me spill my beer grin

4 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Onegai(f): 12:28pm On Oct 11, 2016
MizMyColi:

Actually, I would have written something meaner but decided to change it.
This is just my mood today, and I feel very okay about it.

I wouldn't be the first to be hurt by someone and instead of raining curses on them, choose to bless them.
If I can help it, I would always want to pray for people who hurt and defraud me....always.

It is my understanding.

You see, what you fail to understand is that people own themselves actually.
If something does not resonate with you, why bother? Why give because I urged you to give when in reality every part of you is screaming "DO NOT GIVE"

I see beggars on the streets who claim the are blind or disabled, I give to them anyway, not because I am so sure of their status but because I feel compassionate enough to.

I see a woman who claims to be a mother and carrying an autistic child and I give. For all I know, she could have rented that child, for all I know she could have stolen the child, for all I know, none of her begging proceeds might ever get to that child.

But I give anyway...
why?
Because I am moved to to. Because I felt this wave of compassion for them.

These people might have one thing in common - fraudsters.
They also have another thing in common - they are in need.

it is that need that pushed them to all sorts of desperation including lying to me to collect my money.
If i eventually find out that they lied, I won't feel soooo bad for two reasons

1. I did not give away something sooo huge that actually told on my pocket.
2. I have an understanding that they don't. I have sowed a seed into their lives, one that will continually speak till they become better people, whether in this life or in the next.

But none of this changes what I felt then. I have seen lots of "help me" thread on NL.
You hardly see me feature actively on them. People who know me off of here can testify that I like money, I hate being cheated and nothing riles me up like feeling my intelligence has been played on.

But I don't feel this one is aaallll scam. This one made me go to work late. This one made me forget the braxton hicks et al. This one made me forget myself for a while there because I wanted to see her comforted no matter how short the while.

If she turns out fake, well God Bless Her. Posterity never judges wrongly.

She's not fake, she just depending on others for money. You're "happy" wink and are going to work, she's in her 1st trimester and she's unable to get a stool, a comb or 2, some cheap bottles of nail polish and a chair and break a sweat. People like this exist, not a big deal smiley Oya, calm down and breathe deeply and go and eat fried chicken.

5 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Dyt(f): 12:29pm On Oct 11, 2016
Onegai:

You didn't call God and tell us you were starving and about to drink Sniper now, did you?

But iyamu crying
I need the money
Oh God pls help me
cry cry cry cry

EfemenaXY:

But Dyt asked first na - for $45. How much is that in Naira? Maybe if change remain, you go fit level with madam Dyt? cheesy

I am genuine
If I don't get the $45 I will cry
I have been crying sef

Jumaii:

Tehn will come and verify you soon grin grin grin grin
Pls do you know any of them?
I need the money badly
Else no outing for my son this weekend
cry cry cry

EPPPPPPP ME PLIS
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by sisisioge: 12:32pm On Oct 11, 2016
Dyt:

angry angry angry

We no jive but we are friends now...keep them coming honeyplus kiss
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Mynd44: 12:33pm On Oct 11, 2016
Onegai:

She's not fake, she just depending on others for money. You're in your last trimester and are going to work, she's in her 1st trimester and she's unable to get a stool, a comb or 2, some cheap bottles of nail polish and a chair and break a sweat.

Wait, what?
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Dyt(f): 12:34pm On Oct 11, 2016
sisisioge:

We no jive but we are friends now...keep them coming honeyplus kiss

I lost $45
I am angry
Crying
Wailing
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by thorpido(m): 12:34pm On Oct 11, 2016
Sanchez01:

The Problem isn't about her past but about how a one time life-loving lady with an average command of the English language would suddenly become one who cannot string sentences and know her tenses. Maybe I'm the one seeing things from this angle.
Hmm,that raises questions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

MFM Pastor Batters Wife Of 17 Years For Opting Out Of Marriage (photos) / Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos / 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.