Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die (56610 Views)

Please Have Mercy On Your Children / Please Have Mercy On Me. / Need Advice! Married People Please Come In!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by thorpido(m): 1:02pm On Oct 11, 2016
Dyt:

Yes
Can I paste it here?
It's GTB and it will be instant
angry I said your grandma's birth certificate first and you're about giving me your acct.Won't you be verified first?
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 11, 2016

1 Like

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Dyt(f): 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
thorpido:
angry I said your grandma's birth certificate first and you're about giving me your acct.Won't you be verified first?

Ok
Here

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by thorpido(m): 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2016
EfemenaXY:
Onegai, Ifyalways, and Thorpido...

Question for you: I've been toying with the idea for sometime of sponsoring a child in need in Naija with their Education. Ideally, a young child in nursery to start with. How can this be done without being tricked? Or the money for the child diverted elsewhere?

Is this possible? What would I need to do and know? My preference is for a little girl.
It's possible and that's a great gesture.I could help you source for a girl child with a genuine need.The money for the school fees shouldn't be given to the parent(s) however.It should either be paid directly to the school or sent to someone trustworthy who can make such payments on your behalf.
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Dyt(f): 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2016
Jumaii:

Thank you sis. God bless you kiss

smiley
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by sisisioge: 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Question for you: I've been toying with the idea for sometime of sponsoring a child in need in Naija with their Education. Ideally, a young child in nursery to start with. How can this be done without being tricked? Or the money for the child diverted elsewhere?

Is this possible? What would I need to do and know? My preference is for a little girl.

Aunty Efe! I'm a child of God! Look towards me biko...thank youuu.

Seriously though, that's a good idea...may God bless your beautiful heart.
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Onegai(f): 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2016
Dyt:

Ok
Here

But why is your life like this eh ? grin you'll soon say you picked the Four Points paper from a dustbin because you were too broke to afford a photocopy centre

6 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by 5minsmadness: 1:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
jaybee3:

I honestly don't mind paying for that with additional family planning or whatever

Her history suggests her major problem is self control hence the need to solve the pregnancy ish

I think the word is dangerous, not expensive. At 3months the placenta is fully formed and very tenacious. A lot of uncontrollable bleeding can occur and lead to death.

2 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by EfemenaXY: 1:09pm On Oct 11, 2016
Onegai:

I can look around and recommend someone. I think the important thing is to not let them know why you're interested in the child until you're ready and then paying directly to the school.

Precisely.

I don't even want them to know a thing about me or my location. And definitely no contact whatsoever. The preference is to remain as anonymous as possible.

How can this work?

3 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Dyt(f): 1:09pm On Oct 11, 2016
Onegai:

But why is your life like this eh ? grin you'll soon say you picked the Four Points paper from a dustbin because you were too broke to afford a photocopy centre

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are correct
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by EfemenaXY: 1:11pm On Oct 11, 2016
Dyt:

Ok
Here

Lol!!

Now you're talking.

Oya 5minutesmadness, proof don arrive. cheesy
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by thorpido(m): 1:11pm On Oct 11, 2016
Dyt:

Ok
Here

grin
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Dyt(f): 1:12pm On Oct 11, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Lol!!

Now you're talking.

Oya 5minutesmadness, proof don arrive. cheesy
Epppp me ooo x20

thorpido:
grin
thorpido:
grin

Now you are laughing after showing you
You mocking me of my situation
cry cry cry cry
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by EfemenaXY: 1:14pm On Oct 11, 2016
thorpido:
It's possible and that's a great gesture.I could help you source for a girl child with a genuine need.The money for the school fees shouldn't be given to the parent(s) however.It should either be paid directly to the school or sent to someone trustworthy who can make such payments on your behalf.

Thanks Thorpido.

Still thinking though...
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 11, 2016
I'd just take it that the story was false after all angry
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 11, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Good afternoon dear.

Why don't you do it via an organization? There are some very serious ones and they do really good work. You can choose the gender of the child and even its location. The money is not given to the parents but spent on regional projects, access to clean water, school, medicine etc.

Check this one out:

https://plan-uk.org

1 Like

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by jaybee3(m): 1:19pm On Oct 11, 2016
5minsmadness:

I think the word is dangerous, not expensive. At 3months the placenta is fully formed and very tenacious. A lot of uncontrollable bleeding can occur and lead to death.

Hence why it's expensive right?

I know it's a difficult and unethical position but she already has a child which she is unable to cater for, She also has history of prostituting herself so why then should she be allowed to bring another innocent child into the world.

I'm just thinking out aloud

I don't see how any help can be far reaching without tackling the obvious issue of her lackadaisical attitude to her selfworth
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by thorpido(m): 1:31pm On Oct 11, 2016
Op,Moji where are you ooo?
Charge phone quick make you come answer us o.
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by EfemenaXY: 1:51pm On Oct 11, 2016
Mindfulness:

Good afternoon dear.

Why don't you do it via an organization? There are some very serious ones and they do really good work. You can choose the gender of the child and even its location. The money is not given to the parents but spent on regional projects, access to clean water, school, medicine etc.

Check this one out:

https://plan-uk.org

Now this is really good stuff! Thanks love.

Will check it out. kiss kiss
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 11, 2016
EfemenaXY:

You're welcome darling.

A friend of mine is sponsoring three kids via this organization. He has been doing it for a long time now and even visited the region where these kids are from with his wife several times. He has confirmed the development initiated by this organization and the people supporting it. If you join, you will get an annual report about the projects initiated and completed. You can join any time and you can cancel your membership any time too. It's not expensive but you will make a huge difference.

E-hugs. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Dyt(f): 2:10pm On Oct 11, 2016
EPPPPPPPP MEEEEE
$45
cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Laredojohn(m): 2:14pm On Oct 11, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Thanks Thorpido.

Still thinking though...
Have a look at this Www.supportschoolfees.org its a foundation based in Holland, that supports children that can't afford their school fees in Tanzania and some few African countries, it's co managed by a Nigeria based in Holland, I have been talking to the owner to also extend their charity work to Nigeria, you could contact them, partner them or donate for the course whichever is ok by you.
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by thorpido(m): 2:20pm On Oct 11, 2016
Mindfulness:

You're welcome darling.

A friend of mine is sponsoring three kids via this organization. He has been doing it for a long time now and even visited the region where these kids are from with his wife several times. He has confirmed the development initiated by this organization and the people supporting it. If you join, you will get an annual report about the projects initiated and completed. You can join any time and you can cancel your membership any time too. It's not expensive but you will make a huge difference.

E-hugs. kiss kiss
Do they support kids in Africa?
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by cococandy(f): 2:38pm On Oct 11, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Or you can check through your church (if you attend one).

Our church here is so awesome and the accountability is top notch. At the end of every half year, you get a full report of what you've donated and how it has been used. They bring beneficiaries sometimes all the way from parts of Africa to personally say thank you to donors so you know your money isn't going into any quirky corners.
That is in addition to proof of real work that they put your money into.

Untilize orgs. like that because paying someone to pay for the child you want to sponsor may not end well except you're there to supervise it.

2 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 11, 2016
All this good Samaritans
Abeg me i need just 10k
Abeg make una help me
Edaku

1 Like

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by tiswell(m): 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2016
sisisioge:

Thanks wise one...your head sits well on your neck.
Don't discourage good spirited Nigerians that wants to help the poor lady,haba!
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by EfemenaXY: 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2016
Laredojohn:

Have a look at this Www.supportschoolfees.org its a foundation based in Holland, that supports children that can't afford their school fees in Tanzania and some few African countries, it's co managed by a Nigeria based in Holland, I have been talking to the owner to also extend their charity work to Nigeria, you could contact them, partner them or donate for the course whichever is ok by you.

Thanks.
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Laredojohn(m): 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Thanks.
Uwc
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by EfemenaXY: 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2016
cococandy:

Or you can check through your church (if you attend one).

Our church here is so awesome and the accountability is top notch. At the end of every half year, you get a full report of what you've donated and how it has been used. They bring beneficiaries sometimes all the way from parts of Africa to personally say thank you to donors so you know your money isn't going into any quirky corners.
That is in addition to proof of real work that they put your money into.

Utilise orgs. like that because paying someone to pay for the child you want to sponsor may not end well except you're there to supervise it.

Thanks Coco. Good stuff.

Re: the bolded - so true.

My preference is to sponsor two little girls (age 2-3) from an orphanage through school, starting at pre-nursery.

I know some Catholic Churches run orphanages.

1 Like

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by sisisioge: 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2016
tiswell:
Don't discourage good spirited Nigerians that wants to help the poor lady,haba!

My cool response should have told you all...imagine my surprise that u quoted me again? Now, get off my mentions pls...thanks.

1 Like

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by simplex2: 3:21pm On Oct 11, 2016
moji26:
thank u, God bless u, I dnt even ve an account right now, bt I will beg someone to give me his account number, may God continue to bless u

RED FLAG!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by InformedLola(f): 3:22pm On Oct 11, 2016
moji26:
thank u, God bless u, I dnt even ve an account right now, bt I will beg someone to give me his account number, may God continue to bless u

Red flag

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (31) (Reply)

MFM Pastor Batters Wife Of 17 Years For Opting Out Of Marriage (photos) / Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos / 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.