Stats: 3,194,310 members, 7,954,237 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:11 PM

Mary Odili Wept And Begged Supreme Court Judges To Accept N5billion Bribe - SR - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mary Odili Wept And Begged Supreme Court Judges To Accept N5billion Bribe - SR (53912 Views)

Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR / Dino Melaye Sues Sahara Reporters For N5Billion (Photos) / Malami Sends Names Of Six Judges To DSS For Probe - CJN writes Buhari (2) (3) (4)

Re: Mary Odili Wept And Begged Supreme Court Judges To Accept N5billion Bribe - SR by JudasIsCucumber: 9:01am On Oct 12, 2016
The writer of this article needs to be thrown in prison and beat with a rubber hose for writing such mind numbing tripe..

Re: Mary Odili Wept And Begged Supreme Court Judges To Accept N5billion Bribe - SR by Heffalump(m): 9:03am On Oct 12, 2016
Remember this is a bad news for PDP members and ass* lickers. See how they are defending Wike/ Odilli very vehemently and clicking 'like'. undecided
Re: Mary Odili Wept And Begged Supreme Court Judges To Accept N5billion Bribe - SR by lanreni: 9:18am On Oct 12, 2016
bentlywills:
Sahara Reporters and there crazy kinda news'

Which judge will reject 5billion naira undecided

Never believe anything u read on 9jaria dailies
ahaa! your likes rush and commend SR when the news favour their bias. biased nairalander-wailer spotted!
Re: Mary Odili Wept And Begged Supreme Court Judges To Accept N5billion Bribe - SR by patricklucas99(m): 9:21am On Oct 12, 2016
Patricklucas99

Wonder shall never cease to end Nigerians, just wanna be myself......
Re: Mary Odili Wept And Begged Supreme Court Judges To Accept N5billion Bribe - SR by Jesusloveyou: 9:51am On Oct 12, 2016
CoolFreeday:
Interesting. Corruption in high places. Watching keenly as the drama unfold.

#I trust my fearless President
he fear nobody and he fear everybody.

Re: Mary Odili Wept And Begged Supreme Court Judges To Accept N5billion Bribe - SR by queenpin: 9:51am On Oct 12, 2016
permanentgrace:
Kumai Byang Akaahs The justice with the bolded name is a notorious bribe taker that can turn judgment upside down by just offering him bribe. I am happy nemesis has caught up with him.
haba guy.
Re: Mary Odili Wept And Begged Supreme Court Judges To Accept N5billion Bribe - SR by Charly68: 9:52am On Oct 12, 2016
There is fire on the mountain oooo! Sahara reporters are not known for sentimental reportage ..only God knows how they get their information.. Ameachi is digging something from behind the scene. I only pray that this judiciary brouhaha will not turn many honourable lordship to prisoners ..Buhari is bent to proof to the world that he wants to cleans the nation from the mess of corruption . Those who may want to beg him must be careful because they too can be charged for aiding & abetting . Hurricane Buhari is on the move. We have been praying for this for a long time asking God to move & clean Nigeria from the mentality of bigmanism & lawlessness .Here we are already . ."God dey"
Re: Mary Odili Wept And Begged Supreme Court Judges To Accept N5billion Bribe - SR by permanentgrace(m): 9:56am On Oct 12, 2016
queenpin:
haba guy.

Wetin?
Re: Mary Odili Wept And Begged Supreme Court Judges To Accept N5billion Bribe - SR by frankmoney(m): 10:28am On Oct 12, 2016
Its very funny how ppl will say SR are lying ..because they are against PDP .... But will be quick to hail them without investigating if they are against APC ... Nigerians tho
Re: Mary Odili Wept And Begged Supreme Court Judges To Accept N5billion Bribe - SR by ba7man(m): 10:51am On Oct 12, 2016
openmine:
Its a democratic period for SR...any media outfit can make baseless and unfounded allegations about any state as long as they have been well FUNDED by their OGA @ d TOP....

I only blame gullible and ignorant citizens who cant tell white from black....

same online media outfit might one day beg and tender an apology for this obvious slander just to make a mockery of those who believed in their report....Its so easy to set this nation on fire using the media.. sad sad
You.... "You are a thief and you stole money".
Re: Mary Odili Wept And Begged Supreme Court Judges To Accept N5billion Bribe - SR by olawonder(m): 11:08am On Oct 12, 2016
As far my intuition goes, the most corrupt and most devilish politician I know is Peter Odili. Even though am not frm Rivers, I remember how in the first few yrs post-military era, frm 1999 when Odili was elected as Rivers gov, was going frm state to state receiving chieftain titles, partying every week without giving a Bleep! Odili was even given a title in Ife by d late Sijuade... He was not known for any infrastructural commissioning, just titles, birthdays and bogus thanksgivings angry
Re: Mary Odili Wept And Begged Supreme Court Judges To Accept N5billion Bribe - SR by july66: 11:09am On Oct 12, 2016
LocalChamp:

http://saharareporters.com/2016/10/11/justice-mary-odili-wept-and-begged-supreme-court-judges-accept-n5billion-bribe-behalf-gov
Story. So they agreed to collect the money because of her tears. Was the money shared through bank transfer or cash. Please let them throw more light.
Re: Mary Odili Wept And Begged Supreme Court Judges To Accept N5billion Bribe - SR by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 12, 2016
richidinho:
SR should also tell us how the certificate forgery case ended, who bribed who, who shed tears and who later presented the certificate before the case was strucked out

Gbam.

End of discussion.

The sinless appearance of this administration dey vex me.

Re: Mary Odili Wept And Begged Supreme Court Judges To Accept N5billion Bribe - SR by bentlywills(m): 11:18am On Oct 12, 2016
Yomboy4ever:

Judges Oga, not judge. mk you dey read well bfore you do your normal wailing..

Ok Judges! So The rejected the money cos it wasn't big enough for them

Issorite
Re: Mary Odili Wept And Begged Supreme Court Judges To Accept N5billion Bribe - SR by openmine(m): 11:20am On Oct 12, 2016
ba7man:
You.... "You are a thief and you stole money".
Care to explain what u r implying with this statement of urs?
Re: Mary Odili Wept And Begged Supreme Court Judges To Accept N5billion Bribe - SR by bentlywills(m): 11:20am On Oct 12, 2016
lanreni:

ahaa! your likes rush and commend SR when the news favour their bias. biased nairalander-wailer spotted!

Sahara Reporters re biased! Deal with that '
Re: Mary Odili Wept And Begged Supreme Court Judges To Accept N5billion Bribe - SR by bentlywills(m): 11:23am On Oct 12, 2016
martineverest:
if it was apc u wud have blieved it abi

Who re Apc undecided the same pdp men that just changed party'

Re: Mary Odili Wept And Begged Supreme Court Judges To Accept N5billion Bribe - SR by CoolFreeday(m): 11:34am On Oct 12, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
he fear nobody and he fear everybody.

you're entitled to whatever you want to believe or say.
Re: Mary Odili Wept And Begged Supreme Court Judges To Accept N5billion Bribe - SR by mickool(m): 11:37am On Oct 12, 2016
Dakuku Peter side should simply seeks four pepertual injunction too.Mrs Mary Odili and her husband Will go to jail. Asking for 6 billion for defamation. Thief
Re: Mary Odili Wept And Begged Supreme Court Judges To Accept N5billion Bribe - SR by ba7man(m): 11:45am On Oct 12, 2016
openmine:

Care to explain what u r implying with this statement of urs?
You see? I made a baseless accusation against you and you calmly questioned my allegation since you know you're not guilty.

Non of these judges have released a statement to dispute these allegations against them..... especially in this era of "Freedom of speech".
Re: Mary Odili Wept And Begged Supreme Court Judges To Accept N5billion Bribe - SR by queenpin: 12:12pm On Oct 12, 2016
permanentgrace:

Wetin?
Stop deformation of character,because you are in a faceless forum.
Re: Mary Odili Wept And Begged Supreme Court Judges To Accept N5billion Bribe - SR by bigerboy200: 12:14pm On Oct 12, 2016
richidinho:
SR should also tell us how the certificate forgery case ended, who bribed who, who shed tears and who later presented the certificate before the case was strucked out
when our beloved PDP returns to power( which is the wish of many people like us ) then they can deal with those ones.. Let this fight start from somewhere please.and it takes someone with balls of steel to set the ball rolling...Corruption has destroyed Nigeria to a point that is almost beyond redemption. We cannot continue to pretend that all is well..A "one sided fight" against corruption is better than a "no sided fight"... my opinion tho
Re: Mary Odili Wept And Begged Supreme Court Judges To Accept N5billion Bribe - SR by osimataylor(m): 12:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
yekparikpa:
In summary the judges accepted the 5billion naira for no other reason but to save Peter Odili from heart attack. Funny Sahara reporters!
onitsha market reportage.Irresponsible journalism.So funny.

Re: Mary Odili Wept And Begged Supreme Court Judges To Accept N5billion Bribe - SR by afla: 1:09pm On Oct 12, 2016
IS IT A COINCIDENCE THAT MOST OF THE JUDGES ON THE RIVERS PANEL SAT ON THE KOGI PANEL? THOSE ARE THE JUDGES THAT DO THE CJN DIRTY JOB FOR HIM. USED RIVERS AND AKWAIBOM JUDGEMEHTS TO BLACKMAIL CJN TO SELL KOGI JUDGEMENT to them then they turned around to arrest them. I can bet you the cash found on ngwuta is remnant of the bribe from KOGI judgement. Our God is ALIVE
Re: Mary Odili Wept And Begged Supreme Court Judges To Accept N5billion Bribe - SR by Bastiger(m): 1:30pm On Oct 12, 2016
Nonsense!
Re: Mary Odili Wept And Begged Supreme Court Judges To Accept N5billion Bribe - SR by ACE1010: 1:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
All i can say is that, there is nothing hidden under the sun that will not be made open. Wike must be hiding his face in shame by now!!
Re: Mary Odili Wept And Begged Supreme Court Judges To Accept N5billion Bribe - SR by PassingShot(m): 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
At this age and time , all we are asking for is video evidence , conviction or silence.
Speechless!
Re: Mary Odili Wept And Begged Supreme Court Judges To Accept N5billion Bribe - SR by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
SR AND THEY CALL IT NEWS........I rather blv BUHARI than SR
Re: Mary Odili Wept And Begged Supreme Court Judges To Accept N5billion Bribe - SR by lordcenred(m): 3:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
Progressive01:
Come ye forth oh jewish Bonobos!!

Come ye forth and wail before the throne of corruption!!

Ps:

I can't forget this neighbor of ours who once presided over the petition panel of Akwa Ibom state in Akpabio's second tenure. Couple of months after the case was dispensed of and dude returned back to town, he pulled down his old structure and rebuilt it into a CASTLE right in our neighborhood!! Wo
rd on the street was he pocketed 200 big ones!!

I have my personal reasons why I believe these men are fantastically corrupt- matter of fact, beyond whatever the media could possibly reveal to us.

I believe u bro. As an Akwa Ibomite, am very aware dat the money Akpabio spent on that case was enough to enrich 170,000 people for life
Re: Mary Odili Wept And Begged Supreme Court Judges To Accept N5billion Bribe - SR by NovusHomo(m): 3:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
seunlayi:
This is serious

Wicked Wike, godson of Mama Pisspot; going..going...
Re: Mary Odili Wept And Begged Supreme Court Judges To Accept N5billion Bribe - SR by permanentgrace(m): 4:40pm On Oct 12, 2016
queenpin:

Stop deformation of character,because you are in a faceless forum.

And you think i do not have proofs before posting that?
Re: Mary Odili Wept And Begged Supreme Court Judges To Accept N5billion Bribe - SR by openmine(m): 6:48pm On Oct 12, 2016
ba7man:
You see? I made a baseless accusation against you and you calmly questioned my allegation since you know you're not guilty.

Non of these judges have released a statement to dispute these allegations against them..... especially in this era of "Freedom of speech".

It obvious u didn't read my statement let alone understand it....

My statement was derived from the topic where SR made baseless allegations against former governor of rivers state wifey Mary odili,....and i expected them to back their claim with evidence...that's wat is obtainable all over the world....but naija is different....an inconsistent media outfit like SR releases a slanderous and unfounded report and rather than ask for evidence to buttress deir outrageous claims,you blindly believe them simply because that's what you and ur likes want to hear.... grin grin

As for the judges releasing statements,that will be done in due time......So stay tuned,u no from "russia" grin grin grin

Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters / 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House / Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu.