Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,638 members, 7,851,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:04 PM

Unfaithfulness Recognising Reasons Behind Cheating ***Its Wrong To Cheat****** - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unfaithfulness Recognising Reasons Behind Cheating ***Its Wrong To Cheat****** (2674 Views)

Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships / Inter Familial Marriage, Effects And Why Its Wrong / Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unfaithfulness Recognising Reasons Behind Cheating ***Its Wrong To Cheat****** by senibo1: 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
herbie27:
Good boy!. cheesy
grin grin na you talk am
Re: Unfaithfulness Recognising Reasons Behind Cheating ***Its Wrong To Cheat****** by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
senibo1:
grin grin na you talk am
I am satisfied now. cheesy
Make i carry my wahala commot for this dude thread.
Lol..
Re: Unfaithfulness Recognising Reasons Behind Cheating ***Its Wrong To Cheat****** by senibo1: 2:57pm On Oct 12, 2016
herbie27:
I am satisfied now. cheesy Make i carry my wahala commot for this dude thread. Lol..
the dude they krikri now grin

am out
Re: Unfaithfulness Recognising Reasons Behind Cheating ***Its Wrong To Cheat****** by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
Re: Unfaithfulness Recognising Reasons Behind Cheating ***Its Wrong To Cheat****** by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
senibo1:
the dude they krikri now grin

am out

Chai!.
Who did that?, now that i'm having fun with him. cheesy he can cry to mynd4.4, he gave me a one week ban lastwk.
Re: Unfaithfulness Recognising Reasons Behind Cheating ***Its Wrong To Cheat****** by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 12, 2016
OBTSubtle:
grin grin
Have got my eyes on you, cos you asked for the attention.

Just make a comment that contradicts what you said, n will be here to remind you. grin
Re: Unfaithfulness Recognising Reasons Behind Cheating ***Its Wrong To Cheat****** by senibo1: 3:08pm On Oct 12, 2016
herbie27:
Chai!.
Who did that?, now that i'm having fun with him. cheesy he can cry to mynd4.4, he gave me a one week ban lastwk.
a lady did that to him grin

I saw it coming to him tho, when was that, 1week? mine was 2month
Re: Unfaithfulness Recognising Reasons Behind Cheating ***Its Wrong To Cheat****** by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 12, 2016
senibo1:
a lady did that to him grin

I saw it coming to him tho, when was that, 1week? mine was 2month
I know who did now.

2 months?, what did you tell him to have gotten such a lengthy ban?.
Re: Unfaithfulness Recognising Reasons Behind Cheating ***Its Wrong To Cheat****** by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 12, 2016
herbie27:
Chai!.
tongue you fail
Re: Unfaithfulness Recognising Reasons Behind Cheating ***Its Wrong To Cheat****** by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 12, 2016
herbie27:
Have got my eyes on you, cos you asked for the attention.

Just make a comment that contradicts what you said, n will be here to remind you. grin
grin if you've been paying attention. You'd see I have the perfect counter to everything..

Hit me with your best shot and it'll always bounce right off like a rubber ball..
Re: Unfaithfulness Recognising Reasons Behind Cheating ***Its Wrong To Cheat****** by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 12, 2016
judeefcc:
tongue you fail
cheesy cheesy Speaking of the devil.

So what next?, i love your thread.
Re: Unfaithfulness Recognising Reasons Behind Cheating ***Its Wrong To Cheat****** by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 12, 2016
OBTSubtle:
grin if you've been paying attention. You'd see I have the perfect counter to everything..

Hit me with your best shot and it'll always bounce right off like a rubber ball..
Sure will. grin
Re: Unfaithfulness Recognising Reasons Behind Cheating ***Its Wrong To Cheat****** by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 12, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy cheesy Speaking of the devil.

So what next?, i love your thread.
i just dislike you with passion
Re: Unfaithfulness Recognising Reasons Behind Cheating ***Its Wrong To Cheat****** by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 12, 2016
judeefcc:
i just dislike you with passion
cheesy cheesy I know.
The feelings are mutual. tongue
Re: Unfaithfulness Recognising Reasons Behind Cheating ***Its Wrong To Cheat****** by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 12, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy cheesy I know.
The feelings are mutual. tongue
you are irritating and have a smelling personality

Re: Unfaithfulness Recognising Reasons Behind Cheating ***Its Wrong To Cheat****** by senibo1: 3:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
herbie27:
I know who did now.

2 months?, what did you tell him to have gotten such a lengthy ban?.
just "go fuccccck a lasibian lizard" they carry ban won kill me grin

I just pray they lift the ban asap, he was viewing below
Re: Unfaithfulness Recognising Reasons Behind Cheating ***Its Wrong To Cheat****** by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2016
judeefcc:
you are irritating and have a smelling personality
Lol. cheesy
And what personality do you have?...I guess a deranged personality.
Re: Unfaithfulness Recognising Reasons Behind Cheating ***Its Wrong To Cheat****** by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2016
senibo1:
just "go fuccccck a lasibian lizard" they carry ban won kill me grin

I just pray they lift the ban asap, he was viewing below
lol. cheesy
They should free you joor!.
Re: Unfaithfulness Recognising Reasons Behind Cheating ***Its Wrong To Cheat****** by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2016
herbie27:
Lol. cheesy
And what personality do you have?...I guess a deranged personality.
its all acting, doing it to catch fun if you think that i am like this in person then i am afraid poo has colluded your brain as my boss bbmpin will say you are suffering from poominism
Re: Unfaithfulness Recognising Reasons Behind Cheating ***Its Wrong To Cheat****** by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 12, 2016
judeefcc:
its all acting, doing it to catch fun if you think that i am like this in person then i am afraid poo has colluded your brain as my boss bbm.pin will say you are suffering from poominism
It still doesn't stop the fact that you already have a deranged mind.

You never make a reasonable statement.
Goodbye!, enough attention has been given to you, next time derail someone's thread and expect your own to move well.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unfaithfulness Recognising Reasons Behind Cheating ***Its Wrong To Cheat****** by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 12, 2016
herbie27:
It still doesn't stop the fact that you already have a deranged mind.

You never make a reasonable statement.
Goodbye!, enough attention has been given to you, next time derail someone's thread and expect your own to move well.
create a thread and watch me burn it, i dare you worwor
Re: Unfaithfulness Recognising Reasons Behind Cheating ***Its Wrong To Cheat****** by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
judeefcc:
create a thread and watch me burn it, i dare you worwor
When i need to create a thread i do that away from your likes, i use my alternate and you won't know when is coming.

Yimu!.

3 Likes

Re: Unfaithfulness Recognising Reasons Behind Cheating ***Its Wrong To Cheat****** by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
judeefcc:
your asslickers won't see what you are doing now ooo, you serial cheater from aloobright to bush to maxi to lessboo adeola15 i dey shame for you
Aderola not Adeola. Olodo undecided
Re: Unfaithfulness Recognising Reasons Behind Cheating ***Its Wrong To Cheat****** by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 12, 2016
Aderola15:

Aderola not Adeola. Olodo undecided
whats my own abeg go bath
Re: Unfaithfulness Recognising Reasons Behind Cheating ***Its Wrong To Cheat****** by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 12, 2016
Aderola15:

Adero.la not Adeola. Olodo undecided
Twinnie!, how are you?. grin
Re: Unfaithfulness Recognising Reasons Behind Cheating ***Its Wrong To Cheat****** by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2016
herbie27:
I think I'm fine:-/. I miss my phone, hope you've been good?
Re: Unfaithfulness Recognising Reasons Behind Cheating ***Its Wrong To Cheat****** by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2016
herbie27:
Re: Unfaithfulness Recognising Reasons Behind Cheating ***Its Wrong To Cheat****** by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 12, 2016
Aderola15:

Oh!, sorry about the phone...i am ok, just missed you.
Re: Unfaithfulness Recognising Reasons Behind Cheating ***Its Wrong To Cheat****** by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 12, 2016
two smelling things discussing
Re: Unfaithfulness Recognising Reasons Behind Cheating ***Its Wrong To Cheat****** by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
herbie27:
Oh!, sorry about the phone...i am ok, just missed you.
Miss ya more twinnie. what have I missed nacheesy
Re: Unfaithfulness Recognising Reasons Behind Cheating ***Its Wrong To Cheat****** by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 12, 2016
Aderola15:

Miss ya more twinnie. what have I missed nacheesy
Nothing serious. grin
Re: Unfaithfulness Recognising Reasons Behind Cheating ***Its Wrong To Cheat****** by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
herbie27:
Nothing serious. grin
I see you having fun with efcccheesycheesytongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girls Leave Me Alone - Nigerian Lady Exposes Chat From A Lesbian Online (photos) / What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 / Funication Is Just A Means The Devil Uses To Destroy Destinies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.